영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.10.13)

최고관리자
2024.10.20 15:34 22 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 13 October 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, good Sunday! The Gospel of today’s liturgy (Mk 10, 17;30) tells us about a rich man who encounters Jesus and asks Him: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” (v. 17). Jesus invites him to leave everything and follow Him, but the man, sorrowful, goes away because, as the text says, “he had great possessions” (v. 23). It costs to leave everything. We can see the two movements of this man: at the beginning he runs, to go to Jesus; at the end, though, he goes away sorrowful, he goes away sad. First, he runs towards, and then he goes away. Let us dwell on this.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 28주일, 2024.10.13.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘의 전례 복음 (마르코 10,17-30) 은 예수님을 만나 “선하신 스승님, 제가 영원한 생명을 받으려면 무엇을 해야 합니까?” (17절) 라고 묻는 부자에 대한 이야기를 들려줍니다. 예수님께서는 그에게 모든 것을 버리고 그분을 따르라고 권하시지만, 그는 슬퍼하며 떠납니다. 본문에서 말하듯이 “그가 많은 재물을 가지고 있었기 때문입니다.” (23절) 모든 것을 버리는 비용이 듭니다. 우리는 이 사람의 두 가지 움직임을 볼 수 있습니다. 처음에 예수님께 가기 위해 달립니다. 그러나 마지막에 슬퍼하며 떠납니다. 우선 예수님께 달려갑니다. 그리고 예수님을 떠납니다. 이것에 대해 잠시 머물러 생각합시다.

First of all, this man goes to Jesus running. It is as if something in his heart urges him on: in fact, although he has many riches, he is dissatisfied, he feels restlessness inside, he is searching for a fuller life. As the sick and the possessed often do (cf. Mk 3:10; 5:6), we see this in the Gospel, he throws himself at the Master's feet; he is rich, yet in need of healing. He is rich but needs to be healed. Jesus looks at him with love (v. 21); then, He proposes a “therapy”: to sell everything he has, give it to the poor and follow Him. But, at this point, comes an unexpected conclusion: this man’s face falls and he goes away! So great and impetuous was his desire to meet Jesus; how cold and swift was his farewell.

우선, 이 남자는 예수님께 달려갑니다. 마치 그의 마음속의 무언가가 그를 재촉하는 듯합니다. 사실, 그는 많은 부를 가지고 있지만, 만족하지 못하고, 내면에 불안함을 느끼며, 더 충만한 삶을 찾고 있습니다. 병자와 악령 들린 사람들이 종종 그러하듯이, (마르코 3,10; 5,6 참조) 우리는 이것을 복음에서 봅니다, 그는 스승님의 발 앞에 무릎을 꿇습니다, 그는 부자이지만 치유를 필요로 합니다. 그는 부자이지만 치유가 필요합니다. 예수님께서는 그를 사랑스럽게 바라보십니다. (21절) 그런 다음, 예수님께서 “치료법”을 제안하십니다. 그가 가진 모든 것을 팔아 가난한 사람들에게 주고 그분을 따르라는 것입니다. 그러나 이 시점에서 예상치 못한 결말이 나옵니다. 이 남자는 얼굴이 울상이 되어 슬퍼하며 떠납니다! 예수님을 만나고자 하는 그의 열망은 매우 크고 충동적이었고 그의 이별은 매우 차갑고 신속했습니다.

We, too, carry in our hearts an irrepressible need for happiness and for a life full of meaning; however, we can fall into the illusion of thinking that the answer is found in the possession of material things and earthly securities. Instead, Jesus wants to bring us back to the truth of our desires and to make us discover that, in reality, the goodness we yearn for is God Himself, His love for us and the eternal life that He and He only can give us. The true wealth is to be looked upon with love by the Lord – this is a great wealth – and, as Jesus does with that man, to love each other by making our life a gift for others. Brothers and sisters, therefore, Jesus invites us to risk, to “risk love”: to sell everything to give it to the poor, which means divesting ourselves of the self and our false securities, making ourselves attentive to those who are in need and sharing our possessions, not just things, but what we are: our talents, our friendship, our time, and so on.

우리 역시 행복과 의미 있는 삶에 대한 억누를 수 없는 욕구를 마음속에 품고 있습니다. 그러나 우리는 물질적인 것과 지상의 안정을 소유하는 것에 그 답이 있다고 생각하는 착각에 빠질 수 있습니다. 그 대신, 예수님께서는 우리를 우리의 욕망의 진실로 데려가시고, 실제로 우리가 갈망하는 선은 하느님 자신이시고, 우리에 대한 그분의 사랑이고, 그분만이 우리에게 주실 수 있는 영원한 생명이라는 것을 우리가 발견할 수 있기를 바라십니다. 참된 부는 주님의 사랑의 눈길을 받는 것, - 이것은 큰 부입니다. - 예수님께서 그 사람에게 하시는 듯이, 그리고 우리의 삶을 다른 사람을 위한 선물로 만들면서 서로를 사랑하는 것입니다. 형제자매 여러분, 그러므로, 예수님께서 우리에게 위험을 감수하라고, “사랑의 위험을 감수하라고,” 모든 것을 가난한 사람들에게 주라고 초대하십니다. 그것은 우리 자신과 거짓 안정에서 벗어나 도움을 필요로 하는 사람들에게 주의를 기울이고 우리의 소유, 물질뿐 만아니라 우리 자신을 즉 우리의 재능, 우리의 우정, 우리의 시간 등을 나누는 것을 뜻합니다.

Brothers and sisters, that rich man did not want to risk, to risk what? He did not want to risk love, and he went away with a sad face. And us? Let us ask ourselves: what is our heart attached to? How do we satiate our hunger for life and happiness? Do we know how to share with those who are poor, with those who are in difficulty or in need of listening, of a smile, of a word to help them regain hope? Or who need to be listened to… Let us remember this: the true wealth is not the goods of this world, the true wealth is being loved by God, and learning to love like Him. And now let us ask for the intercession of the Virgin Mary, so that she may help us discover in Jesus the treasure of life.

형제자매 여러분, 그 부자는 위험을 감수하지 않았습니다. 어떤 위험입니까? 그는 사랑의 위험을 감수하기를 원치 않았고, 슬픈 얼굴로 떠났습니다. 우리는 어떻습니까? 우리 자신에게 물읍시다. 우리의 마음은 무엇에 붙어있습니까? 우리는 어떻게 생명과 행복에 대한 갈증을 해소합니까? 우리는 가난한 사람들, 어려움에 처하거나, 경청을, 미소를, 희망을 되찾기 위한 위로의 말을 필요로 하는 사람들과 나누는 법을 압니까? 또는 누가 경청을 필요로 하는지 압니까? 이것을 기억합시다. 진정한 부는 이 세상의 물질이 아니며 진정한 부는 하느님의 사랑을 받는 것이며 그분처럼 사랑하는 법을 배우는 것입니다. 이제 동정 성모 마리아께서 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 예수님 안에서 삶의 보물을 발견하도록 성모님의 중재기도를 청합시다.

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I continue to follow with concern what is happening in the Middle East, and I ask once again for an immediate cease fire on all fronts. Let us pursue the paths of diplomacy and dialogue to achieve peace. I am close to all the populations involved, in Palestine, Israel and Lebanon, where I ask the United Nations peace keeping forces to be respected. I pray for all the victims, for the displaced, for the hostages whom I hope will soon be released, and I hope that this great pointless suffering, engendered by hatred and revenge, will end soon.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 중동에서 일어나는 일을 계속 우려하며 지켜보고 있으며, 모든 전선에서의 즉각적인 휴전을 다시 한 번 요청합니다. 평화를 이루기 위해 외교와 대화의 길을 추구합시다. 저는 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 레바논의 모든 사람들과 마음으로 가까이 있고, 그곳에서 유엔 평화 유지군이 존중받기를 요청합니다. 저는 모든 희생자, 피난민, 제가 곧 풀려나기를 희망하는 인질들을 위해서 기도하며, 증오와 복수로 인해 발생한 이 엄청나고 무의미한 고통이 곧 끝나기를 바랍니다.

Brothers and sisters, war is an illusion, it is a defeat: it will never lead to peace, it will never lead to security, it is a defeat for all, especially for those who believe themselves invincible. Stop, please! I appeal for the Ukrainians not to be left to freeze to death; stop the air strikes against the civilian population, always the most affected. Stop the killing of innocent people!

형제자매 여러분, 전쟁은 환상이며 패배입니다. 그것은 결코 평화로 이어지지 않을 것이고, 결코 안보로 이어지지 않을 것입니다. 그것은 모든 사람에게, 특히 자신을 무적이라고 믿는 사람들에게 패배입니다. 멈추십시오! 저는 우크라이나인들이 동사하도록 두지 않기를 호소합니다. 항상 가장 큰 피해를 입는 민간인에 대한 공습을 멈추십시오. 무고한 사람들을 죽이는 것을 멈추십시오!

I am following the dramatic situation in Haiti, where violence continues against the population, forced to flee from their own homes in search of safety elsewhere, inside and outside the country. Let us never forget our Haitian brothers and sisters. I ask everyone to pray for an end to all forms of violence and, with the commitment of the international community, to continue working to build peace and reconciliation in the country, always defending the dignity and rights of all.

저는 아이티의 극적인 상황을 주시하고 있습니다. 아이티 국민들에 대한 폭력이 계속되고 있으며, 그들은 안전을 찾아 집을 떠나 국내와 국외로 피난을 가야 합니다. 아이티의 형제자매들을 결코 잊지 맙시다. 저는 모든 사람에게 모든 형태의 폭력의 종식을 위해 기도하실 것을 요청하고, 국제 공동체의 헌신과 함께, 항상 모든 사람들의 존엄성과 권리를 수호하면서 이 나라에 평화와 화해를 구축하는 노력을 계속하실 것을 요청합니다.

I greet you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries, in particular the Militia of the Immaculate founded by Saint Maximilian Kolbe, the parishes of Resuttano, Caltanisetta, the Italian Paralympic athletes with their guides and assistants, and the Pax Christi International group. I greet once more the new students of the Urban College, whom I met this morning.

로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분, 특히 성 막시밀리안 콜베가 세운 무염의 군대, 레수타노, 칼타니세타의 본당들, 가이드와 보조원과 함께 온 이탈리아 패럴림픽 선수들, 그리고 Pax Christi International 그룹에게 인사드립니다. 오늘 아침 만난 Urban College의 신입생들에게 다시 한 번 인사드립니다.

Next Friday, 18 October, the “Aid to the Suffering Church” Foundation is organizing the initiative “One million children praying the Rosary for peace in the world”. Thank you to all the boys and girls who are participating! Let us join with them and entrust to the intercession of Our Lady – today is the anniversary of her final apparition in Fatima – let us entrust to the intercession of Our Lady tormented Ukraine, Myanmar, Sudan and the other populations who suffer because of war and any form of violence and misery. I greet the young people of the Immacolata, and I see Polish, Brazilian, Argentine, Ecuadorian and French flags… I greet you all! I wish everyone a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

다음 금요일인 10월 18일, "고통 받는 교회를 위한 도움" 재단은 "세계 평화를 위해 100만 어린이 묵주기도 드리기“ 운동을 조직합니다. 참여하는 모든 소년 소녀들에게 감사드립니다! 그들과 함께 하고, 성모님의 중재기도에 의탁합시다. - 오늘은 파티마에서 성모님께서 마지막으로 나타나신 기념일입니다 - 전쟁과 모든 형태의 폭력과 비참함으로 고통 받는 우크라이나, 미얀마, 수단과 다른 사람들을 성모님의 중제기도에 의탁합시다. 저는 Immacolata의 젊은이들에게 인사드리고, 저기 폴란드, 브라질, 아르헨티나, 에콰도르, 프랑스 국기가 있습니다. 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.