영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.10.06)

최고관리자
2024.10.10 11:44 264 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 6 October 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, good Sunday! Today, in the Gospel of the liturgy (cf. Mk 10:2-16), Jesus speaks to us about marital love. As they have already done on some other occasions, some Pharisees ask him a provocative question about a controversial issue: a husband's divorce from his wife. They would like to drag him into a quarrel, but he does not let them. Instead, he welcomes the opportunity to draw their attention to a more important discussion: the value of love between a man and a woman.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 27주일, 2024.10.6.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 전례 복음에서 (마르코 복음 10:2-16 참조) 예수님께서 우리에게 부부의 사랑에 대해 말씀하십니다. 다른 경우에서 그랬듯이, 바리사이들이 예수님께 논쟁의 여지가 있는 문제 즉 남편이 아내와 이혼하는 것에 대한 도발적인 질문을 합니다. 그들은 그분을 싸움에 끌어들이고 싶어 하지만 예수님께서 그들이 그렇게 하도록 두지 않으십니다. 대신에 예수님께서는 그 기회를 맞아 더 중요한 토론, 즉 남녀의 사랑의 가치로 그들의 주의를 돌리게 하십니다.

In Jesus’ time, the condition of the woman in marriage was greatly disadvantaged compared to that of the man: the husband could send his wife away, divorce her, even for trivial reasons, and this would be justified by legalistic interpretations of Scripture. For this reason, the Lord brings his interlocutors back to the demands of love. He reminds them that woman and man were willed by the Creator as equal in dignity and complementary in diversity. In this way they would be each the other’s helper, companion, but they would also be mutually stimulating and a challenge to grow (cf. Gen 2:20-23).

예수님 시대에, 결혼한 여성의 조건은 남성에 비해 크게 불리했습니다. 남편은 아내를 내쫓거나, 사소한 이유로도 이혼할 수 있었고, 이는 성경의 법적 해석으로 정당화되었습니다. 이런 이유로 주님께서는 바리사이들에게 사랑의 요구를 되돌아보도록 하십니다. 주님께서는 그들에게 창조주께서 여성과 남성이 동등한 존엄성을 갖고 다양성에서 서로 보완적이 되도록 창조하셨음을 상시시키십니다. 이런 식으로 그들은 서로 상대방의 도우미이며 동반자이지만, 또한  서로의 성장을 위한 자극과 도전이 됩니다. (창세기 2:20-23 참조)

And for this to happen, he emphasizes the need for their mutual gift to be full, to be engaging, to be without "half measures" - this is love - that it be the beginning of a new life (cf. Mk 10:7; Gen 2:24), destined to last not "as long as everything goes well" but forever, accepting each other and living united as "one flesh" (cf. Mk 10:8; Gen 2:24). Of course, this is not easy, this requires fidelity, even in difficulties, it requires respect, honesty, simplicity (cf. Mk 10:15). It requires being open to confrontation, sometimes even to discussion, when it is necessary, but also to be always ready to forgive and to be reconciled to the other. And I tell you: husband and wife, fight as much as you like, provided you always make peace, before the day is over! Do you know why? Because the cold war that comes the next day is dangerous. “And tell me, father, how should we make peace?” – “A gentle caress, like this, is enough”, but never end your day without making peace.

그리고 이것이 일어나기 위해서, 그들의 상호 선물이 충만하고, 매력적이고, “어중간함”이 없어야 할 필요성을 그분은 강조하십니다. - 이것이 사랑입니다. - 그것이 새로운 삶의 시작이 되고, (마르코 10,7; 창세기 2,24 참조) “모든 것이 잘 되는 정도”까지가 아니라 영원히 지속되고, 서로를 받아들이고 “한 몸”이 되어 살게 됩니다. (마르코 10,8; 창세기 2.24 참조) 물론, 이것은 쉽지 않습니다. 어려운 때에도 충실함이 필요하고, 존중, 정직, 단순함이 필요합니다. (마르코 복음 10:15 참조) 대립에 열려있어야 하고 종종 필요할 때 논쟁에도 열려있어야 합니다. 그러나 또한 항상 용서하고 화해할 준비가 되어있어야 합니다. 그리고 제가 말씀드리는데, 남편과 아내 여러분, 맘껏 싸우십시오. 대신 항상 그날 안에 평화를 이루십시오. 이유를 아십니까? 다음날까지의 냉전은 위험하기 때문입니다. “그러면, 신부님, 어떻게 평화를 이룰 수 있습니까?” - “이런 부드러운 애무로 충분합니다.” 그러나 절대로 평화를 이루지 않고 하루를 넘기지 마십시오.

Let us not forget, also, that for spouses it is essential to be open to the gift of life, to the gift of children, that are the most beautiful fruit of love, the greatest blessing from God, a source of joy and hope for every home and all of society. Have children! Yesterday, I received a great consolation. It was the day of the Gendarmerie Corps, and a gendarme came with his eight children! It was beautiful to see him. Please, be open to life, to what God may send you.

또한 이것을 잊지 맙시다. 배우자들이 생명의 선물, 자녀의 선물에 마음을 여는 것이 필수적이라는 것을 잊지 맙시다. 그것은 가장 아름다운 사랑의 열매, 가장 위대한 하느님의 축복, 모든 가정과 사회전체의 기쁨과 희망의 원천입니다. 자녀를 가지십시오! 어제 저는 큰 위로를 받았습니다. 어제가 헌병대의 날이었는데, 한 헌병이 8명의 자녀를 데리고 왔습니다. 그가 아름다워 보였습니다. 생명에 마음을 여시고 하느님께서 당신에게 주실 축복에 마음을 여십시오.

Dear brothers and sisters, love is demanding, yes, but it is beautiful, and the more we allow ourselves to be involved by it, the more we discover true happiness in it. And now, let each one of us ask themselves: How is my love? Is it faithful? Is it generous? Is it creative? How are our families? Are they open to life, to the gift of children?

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 사랑은 요구가 많습니다. 예, 그렇지만 사랑은 아름답습니다. 우리가 사랑에 더 관여할수록 우리는 그 안에 진정한 행복을 더 많이 발견합니다. 이제 우리 각자 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 나의 사랑은 어떠한가? 내 사랑은 충실한가? 관대한가? 창의적인가? 우리 가족은 어떠한가? 그들은 생명에, 자녀의 선물에 마음이 열려있는가?

May the Virgin Mary help Christian spouses. Let us turn to her in spiritual union with the faithful gathered at the Shrine of Pompeii for the traditional Supplication to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.

동정 마리아여, 그리스도인 배우자들을 도와주소서! 거룩한 묵주의 우리 성모님께 전통적인 청원을 드리기 위해서 폼페이 성전에 모인 신자들과 영적으로 하나 되어 성모님께 기도합시다.

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Tomorrow marks one year since the terror attack on the population in Israel, to whom I once again express my closeness. Let us not forget that there are still many hostages in Gaza. I ask for them to be released immediately. Since that day, the Middle East has been plunged into a condition marked by increasing suffering, with destructive military actions continuing to strike the Palestinian people. This people is suffering very much in Gaza and in other territories. Most of them are innocent civilians, all of them are people who must receive all necessary humanitarian aid. I call for an immediate ceasefire on all fronts, including Lebanon. Let us pray for the Lebanese, especially for those who live in the south, who are forced to leave their villages.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 내일은 이스라엘 주민들에 대한 테러 공격이 있은 지 1주년이 됩니다. 저는 다시 한 번 이스라엘 국민들에게 친밀감을 표합니다. 가자지구에 여전히 많은 인질이 있다는 사실을 잊지 맙시다. 저는 그들이 즉시 석방되도록 요청합니다. 그날 이후로 중동은 심해지는 고통과, 팔레스타인 주민들을 지속적으로 공격하는 파괴적인 군사 행동으로 점철되고 있습니다. 이들은 가자지구와 다른 지역에서 매우 큰 고통을 겪고 있습니다. 그들 대부분은 무고한 시민이며, 그들 모두는 필요한 모든 인도적 지원을 받아야 하는 사람들입니다. 저는 레바논을 포함한 모든 전선의 즉각적인 휴전을 촉구합니다. 레바논 주민들, 특히 그들의 마을을 떠나야 하는 남부 주민들을 위해 기도합시다.

I appeal to the international community, that it may work to end the spiral of revenge and prevent further attacks, like the one recently carried out by Iran, that could make that region fall into an even greater war. All nations have the right to exist in peace and security, and their territories must not be attacked or invaded, their sovereignty must be respected through and guaranteed by dialogue and peace, not by hatred and war.

저는 국제 공동체에 복수의 악순환을 끝내고, 최근 이란이 저지른 것과 같은 추가 공격을 예방하기 위해 노력해 줄 것을 호소합니다. 그 공격은 그 지역을 더 큰 전쟁으로 몰고 갈 수 있습니다. 모든 국가는 평화와 안보 속에 존재할 권리가 있으며, 그들의 영토는 공격이나 침략을 받아서는 안 되고, 그들의 주권은 증오나 전쟁이 아닌 대화와 평화를 통해 존중되고 보장되어야 합니다.

In this situation, prayer is more necessary than ever. This afternoon, we will all go to the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore to invoke the intercession of the Mother of God. Tomorrow will be a day of prayer and fasting for world peace. Let us unite with the power of good against the diabolical plots of war.

이런 상황에서 기도는 그 어느 때보다 더 필요합니다. 오늘 오후, 우리 모두는 산타 마리아 마조레 대성당에 가서 성모 마리아의 중재를 간청할 것입니다. 내일은 세계 평화를 위한 기도와 단식의 날이 될 것입니다. 우리 모두 악마적인 전쟁의 음모에 대항하여 선의 힘과 연합합시다.

I am also close to the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina, affected by floods. May the Lord welcome the deceased, comfort their families, and support these communities.

저는 또한 홍수 피해를 입은 보스니아 헤르체고비나의 국민들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 주님. 죽은 사람들을 따뜻하게 맞아주시고, 그들의 가족을 위로하여 주시고, 그 지역 공동체를 지원해주소서!

I greet you, people of Rome and pilgrims from Italy and many countries. My special greeting goes to the music band from Cabañas (El Salvador) – we will hear them play later on - to the Polish faithful from the Shrine of Our Lady of Mercy from the diocese of Radom, and for those who have come from Martinique. I greet the group of pilgrims from the Shrine of Our Lady of Revelation at Tre Fontane, who will bring Mary’s statue from Saint Peter’s to this Marian Sanctuary in Rome today, while praying for peace. I greet the former students of the "Poggio Galeso" Minor Seminary of Taranto, the "Teatro Patologico" Association of Rome, the band of the “Sacra Famiglia” school of Cremona and participants in the “Fiabaday” manifestation for eliminating architectural barriers.

저는 로마 시민 여러분, 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분께 인사드립니다. 저는 카바냐스 (엘살바도르) 의 음악 밴드에게, - 나중에 그들의 연주를 들을 수 있을 것입니다. -  라돔 교구의 자비의 성모 성당에서 온 폴란드 신자 여러분, 마르티니크에서 온 분들에게 특별한 인사를 전합니다. 저는 오늘 평화를 위해 기도하면서 성 베드로 대성당의 성모상을 로마의 마리아 성지로 가져올 트레 폰타네의 계시의 성모 성당에서 온 순례자 그룹에게 인사드립니다. 저는 타란토의 "포지오 갈레소" 소신학교의 전 학생들, 로마의 "테아트로 파톨로지코" 협회, 크레모나의 "사크라 파밀리아" 학교 밴드, 건축 장벽 제거를 위한 "피아바데이" 시위에 참여한 사람들에게 인사드립니다.

And now, I am pleased to announce that on December 8th, I will hold a consistory for the appointment of new cardinals. Their origin reflects the universality of the Church, that continues to announce God's merciful love to all people. Here are the names of the new cardinals:

그리고 이제, 저는 기쁜 마음으로 12월 8일에 새로운 추기경 임명을 위한 콘시스토리를 개최한다는 것을 발표합니다. 그들의 출신은 모든 사람에게 하느님의 자비로운 사랑을 계속 선포하는 교회의 보편성을 반영합니다. 새로운 추기경들의 이름은 다음과 같습니다.

His Excellency Mons. Angelo Acerbi, Apostolic Nuncio
His Excellency Mons. Carlos Gustavo Castillo Mattasoglio, Archbishop of Lima, Peru
His Excellency Mons. Vicente Bokalic Iglic, Archbishop of Santiago del Estero, Primate of Argentina
His Excellency Mons. Cabrera Gerardo Cabrera Herrera, Archbishop of Guayaquil, Ecuador
His Excellency Mons. Natalio Chomalí Garib, Archbishop of Santiago, Chile
His Excellency Mons. Tarcisio Isao Kikuchi, Archbishop of Tokyo, Japan
His Excellency Mons. Pablo Virgilio Siongco David, Bishop of Kalookan, Philippines
His Excellency Mons. Ladislav Nemet, Archbishop of Belgrade-Smederevo, Serbia
His Excellency Mons. Jaime Spengler, Archbishop of Porto Alegre,
His Excellency Archbishop Ignace Bessi Dogbo, Archbishop of Abidjan, Ivory Coast
His Excellency Mons. Jean-Paul Vesco, Archbishop of Algiers, Algeria
His Excellency Mons. Paskalis Bruno Syukur, Bishop of Bogor, Indonesia
His Excellency Mons. Joseph Mathieu, Archbishop of Tehran-Ispahan, Iran
His Excellency Mons. Roberto Repole, Archbishop of Turin, Italy
His Excellency Mons. Baldassare Reina, who will be, from today on, Vicar General for the Diocese of Rome
His Excellency Mons. Francis Leo, Archbishop of Toronto, Canada
His Excellency Mons. Rolandas Makrickas, Co-adjutor Archpriest of the Papal Basilica of St. Mary Major
His Excellency Mons. Mykola Bychok, Eparch of Saints Peter and Paul of Melbourne for Ukrainians
Reverend Father Timothy Peter Joseph Radcliffe, Theologian
Reverend Father Fabio Baggio, Under-Secretary of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
Monsignor George Jacob Koovakad, Official of the Secretariat of State, responsible for Papal Travels

Let us pray for the new Cardinals, that in confirming their commitment to Christ, the merciful and faithful High Priest, they may assist me in my ministry as the Bishop of Rome for the good of the holy people of God.

새로운 추기경들이 자비롭고 충실한 대사제이신 그리스도께 대한 헌신을 확고히 하고, 하느님의 거룩한 백성의 선을 위한 로마 주교로서의 저의 사목을 도울 수 있도록 기도합시다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please don't forget to pray for me. Have a good lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다!

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.