영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.09.22)

최고관리자
2024.09.26 16:47 511 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square Sunday, 22 September 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel of the liturgy (Mk 9:30-37) tells us about Jesus who announces what will happen at the culmination of His life: “The Son of man”, says Jesus, “will be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill Him; and when He is killed, after three days He will rise” (v. 31). The disciples, however, while they are following the Master, have other things in their mind and also on their lips. When Jesus asks them what they were talking about, they do not answer.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 25주일, 2024.9.22.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 오늘의 전례 복음 (마르코 복음 9,30-37) 은 예수님께서 자신의 삶의 절정에 무슨 일이 일어날지 선포하시는 것을 전합니다. 예수님께서 말씀하십니다. “사람의 아들은 사람들의 손에 넘겨져 그들 손에 죽을 것이다. 그러나 그는 죽임을 당하였다가 사흘 만에 다시 살아날 것이다.” (31절) 그러나 제자들은 스승을 따르는 동안 다른 생각들을 품고 있고 말로도 표현을 합니다. 예수님께서 그들이 무슨 말을 하고 있었는지 물으시지만 그들은 대답하지 않습니다.

Let us pay attention to this silence: the disciples are silent because they were discussing who was the greatest (cf. v. 34). They fall silent out of shame. What a contrast with the words of the Lord! While Jesus confided in them the meaning of His very life, they were talking about power. And so now shame closes their mouth, just as pride had closed their heart earlier. And yet Jesus responds openly to the conversations whispered along the way: “If any one would be first, he must be last of all and servant of all” (cf. v. 35). Do you want to be great? Make yourself small, put yourself at the service of all.

이 침묵은 무엇일까요? 제자들은 누가 가장 위대한가에 대해 논쟁하고 있었기 때문에 대답을 하지 않습니다. (34절) 부끄러워서 침묵합니다. 주님의 가르침과 너무 대조되기 때문입니다. 예수께서 당신 자신의 삶의 의미를 그들에게 털어놓으셨는데 그들은 권력에 대해 논쟁하고 있었습니다. 마치 앞서 오만이 그들의 마음을 닫은 것과 같이, 이제 부끄러움이 그들의 입을 닫습니다. 그러나 예수님께서 그들이 길에서 속삭였던 대화에 대해 공개적으로 응답하십니다. “누구든지 첫째가 되려면, 모든 이의 꼴찌가 되고 모든 이의 종이 되어야 한다.” (35절 참조) 위대해지고 싶습니까? 그러면 작은 사람이 되어 모든 사람을 섬기십시오.

With a word as simple as it is decisive, Jesus renews our way of living. He teaches us that true power does not lie in the dominion of the strongest, but in care for the weakest. True power is taking care of the weakest – this makes you great!

결정적이며 단순한 말씀으로 예수님께서 우리의 삶의 방식을 새롭게 하십니다. 진정한 힘은 가장 강한 자의 지배에 있는 것이 아니라 가장 약한 이를 돌보는데 있다고 가르치십니다. 진정한 힘은 가장 약한 이를 돌보는 것입니다 - 이것이 당신을 위대하게 만듭니다!

This is why the Master calls a child, puts him in the midst of the disciples and embraces him, saying: “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me” (v. 37). The child has no power; the child has needs. When we take care of man, we recognize that man is always in need of life.

이것이 스승님이 어린아이를 불러 제자들 가운데 세우시고 껴안으시며, “누구든지 이런 어린이 하나를 내 이름으로 받아들이면 나를 받아들이는 것이다.” (37절) 라고 말씀하신 이유입니다. 어린아이는 힘이 없습니다. 어린아이는 돌봄을 필요로 합니다. 우리가 사람을 돌볼 때, 사람은 항상 생명을 필요로 한다는 것을 깨닫습니다.

We, all of us, are alive because we have been welcomed, but power makes us forget this truth. You are alive because you have been welcomed! Then, we become dominators, not servants, and the first to suffer as a result are the last: the little ones, the weak, the poor.

우리 모두는 환영받았기 때문에 살아 있습니다. 그러나 권력 때문에 우리는 이 진실을 잊습니다. 환영받았기 때문에 살아 있는데 우리가 종이 되지 않고 지배자가 되어, 그 결과로 가장 먼저 고통을 당하는 사람들은 꼴찌들입니다. 그들은 어린아이들, 약한 사람들, 가난한 사람들입니다.

Brothers and sisters, how many people, how many, suffer and die for power struggles! Theirs are lives that the world denies, as it denied Jesus, those who are excluded and die… When He is delivered into the hands of men, He finds not an embrace, but a cross. However, the Gospel remains living and filled with hope: He who has been denied, is risen, He is the Lord!

형제자매 여러분, 얼마나 많은 사람들이 권력 투쟁으로 고통 받고 죽습니까! 세상이 예수님을 부인했듯이, 그들의 삶은 세상이 부인한 삶이며 배제되고 죽은 사람들의 삶입니다. 예수님께서 사람들 손에 넘겨졌을 때 그분은 포옹이 아닌 십자가를 발견하십니다. 그러나 복음은 살아있고 희망으로 가득합니다. 거부되셨던 그분이 부활하셨습니다. 그분이 주님이십니다.

Now, on this beautiful Sunday, we can ask ourselves: do I know how to recognize the face of Jesus in the smallest? Do I take care of my neighbour, serving generously? And do I thank those who take care of me?

이제, 이 아름다운 주일에 우리는 자문할 수 있습니다. 나는 가장 작은 사람에게서 예수님의 얼굴을 알아볼 줄 아는가? 나는 관대하게 봉사하며 나의 이웃을 돌보는가? 그리고 나를 돌봐주는 사람들에게 감사하는가?

Let us pray together to Mary, to be, like her, free of vainglory, and ready in service.

우리 다함께 성모님처럼 자만심에서 벗어나, 항상 봉사할 준비가 되어 있게 해주십사고 성모님께 기도합시다.

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I have learned with sorrow that Juan Antonio López has been killed in Honduras. Coordinator of social pastoral care in the diocese of Trujillo, he was a founder member of the pastoral care of integral ecology in Honduras. I join in the grief of that Church, and condemn every form of violence. I am close to all those who see their elementary rights violated, and to those who work for the common good in response to the cry of the poor and the earth.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 후안 안토니오 로페스가 온두라스에서 살해당했다는 슬픈 소식을 들었습니다. 트루히요 교구의 사회 사목 관리 코디네이터인 그는 온두라스의 통합 생태학 사목 관리의 창립 멤버였습니다. 저는 그 교회의 슬픔에 동참하며 모든 형태의 폭력을 규탄합니다. 저는 기본적 권리를 침해당하는 모든 사람과 가난한 사람과 지구의 외침에 응답하여 공동선을 위해 일하는 사람들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다.

I greet you all, faithful of Rome and pilgrims from Italy and many other countries. In particular, I greet the Ecuadorians resident in Rome, who are celebrating Our Lady of El Cisne. I greet the “Teresa Enríquez de Torrijos” Choir of Toledo, the group of families and children of Slovakia, and the Mexican faithful.

로마의 신자 여러분, 이탈리아와 다른 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분, 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히, 엘 시스네의 성모님을 기념하는 로마 거주 에콰도르인 여러분께 인사드립니다. 톨레도의 "테레사 엔리케스 데 토리호스" 합창단, 슬로바키아의 가족과 어린이 그룹, 그리고 멕시코 신자 여러분께 인사드립니다.

I greet the participants in the march to raise awareness of the conditions of prisoners. We must work to ensure that prisoners live in dignified conditions. Anyone can make a mistake. One is imprisoned so as to resume an honest life afterwards.

수감자들의 상황에 대한 인식을 높이기 위한 행진에 참여한 사람들에게 인사드립니다. 우리는 수감자들이 존엄한 조건하에 살 수 있도록 노력해야 합니다. 누구나 실수를 할 수 있습니다. 그들은 후에 정직한 삶을 다시 시작하기 위해서 수감 생활을 하고 있습니다.

I greet the delegation that has come on the occasion of International Ataxia Awareness Day, and the “La Palma” Association of Castagnola di Massa.

국제 운동실조 인식의 날을 맞아 방문한 대표단과 카스타뇰라 디 마사의 "라 팔마" 협회에 인사드립니다.

Brothers and sisters, let us continue to pray for peace. Unfortunately, tensions are high on the war fronts. Let the voice of the peoples, who are calling for peace, be heard. Let us not forget tormented Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, Myanmar, the many countries that are at war. Let us pray for peace.

형제자매 여러분, 평화를 위해 계속 기도합시다. 불행히도 전쟁 전선에서는 긴장이 고조되고 있습니다. 평화를 요구하는 사람들의 목소리를 경청합시다. 고통 받는 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 미얀마, 전쟁 중인 많은 나라들을 잊지 맙시다. 평화를 위해 기도합시다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도를 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.