영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.09.15)

최고관리자
15시간 19분전 1 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square Sunday, 15 September 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! The Gospel of today’s Liturgy tells us that Jesus, after asking the disciples what the people thought of Him, directly asks them: “But who do you say that I am?” (Mk 8:29). Peter answers on behalf of all the group, saying. “You are the Christ” (v. 30), that is, you are the Messiah. However, when Jesus starts to talk about the suffering and death that await Him, the same Peter objects, and Jesus harshly rebukes him: “Get behind me, Satan!” – He says Satan – For you are not on the side of God, but of men” (v. 33).

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 24주일, 2024.9.15.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘의 전례 복음은 예수님께서 제자들에게 사람들이 당신을 누구라고 하는지 물으신 후에 제자들에게 직접 “그러면 너희는 나를 누구라고 하느냐?” (마르 8:29) 고 물으신다고 전합니다. 베드로가 모두를 대신하여 “스승님은 그리스도이십니다.” (30절) 라고 즉 스승님은 메시아이십니다. 라고 대답합니다. 그러나 예수님께서 당신을 기다리는 고통과 죽음에 대해 말씀하기 시작하실 때, 같은 베드로가 반대하고, 예수님께서 그를 엄하게 꾸짖으십니다. “사탄아, 내게서 물러가라.” - 예수님께서 사탄이라고 말씀하십니다. 왜냐하면 “너는 하느님의 일은 생각하지 않고 사람의 일만 생각하기” (33절) 때문입니다.

Looking at the attitude of the apostle Peter, we too can ask ourselves what it means to truly know Jesus. What does it mean to know Jesus? In fact, on the one hand Peter answers perfectly, saying to Jesus that He is the Christ. However, behind these correct words there is still a way of thinking that is “of men”, a mentality that imagines a strong Messiah, a victorious Messiah, who cannot suffer or die. So, the words with which Peter responds are “right”, but his way of thinking has not changed. He still has to change his mindset, he still has to convert.

베드로 사도의 태도를 보며, 우리도 예수님을 진정으로 안다는 것이 무엇을 의미하는지 자문할 수 있습니다. 예수님을 안다는 것이 무엇을 뜻하나요? 사실, 한편으로 베드로는 예수님께 스승님은 그리스도라고 말함으로써 완벽하게 대답합니다. 그러나 이러한 옳은 말 뒤에 여전히 “인간의” 사고방식, 즉 고통 받거나 죽을 수 없는 강한 메시아, 승리하는 메시아를 상상하는 사고방식이 있습니다. 따라서 베드로의 대답에 쓰인 말은 “옳지만” 그의 사고방식은 바뀌지 않았습니다. 그는 여전히 사고방식을 바꿔야 하고, 여전히 회개해야 합니다.

And this is a message, an important message for us too. Indeed, we too have learned something about God, we know the doctrine, we recite the prayers correctly and, perhaps, we respond well to the question “Who is Jesus for you?”, with some formula we learned at catechism. But are we sure that this means really knowing Jesus? In reality, to know the Lord, it is not enough to know something about Him, but rather to follow Him, to let oneself be touched and changed by His Gospel. It is a matter of having a relationship with Him, an encounter. I can know many things about Jesus, but if I have not encountered Him, I still do not know who Jesus is. It takes this encounter that changes life: it changes the way of being, it changes the way of thinking, it changes the relationships you have with your brothers and sisters, the willingness to accept and forgive, it changes the choices you make in life. Everything changes if you have truly come to know Jesus! Everything changes.

그리고 이것은 메시지, 우리에게도 중요한 메시지입니다. 진정, 우리도 하느님께 대해 배웠고, 교리를 알고, 기도문을 올바르게 외우고, 아마도 교리 교육에서 배운 어떤 공식에 따라 “예수님은 당신에게 누구이십니까?”라는 질문에 잘 대답할 것입니다. 그렇지만 이것이 정말 예수님을 안다는 것을 의미한다고 확신합니까? 실제로 주님을 아는 것은 그분에 대해 뭔가를 아는 것으로 충분하지 않고, 그분을 따르고, 그분의 복음에 감동 받고 변화하도록 자신을 맡겨야 합니다. 그것은 그분과 관계를 맺는 문제, 즉 그분과의 만남의 문제입니다. 저는 예수님께 대한 많을 것을 알 수 있습니다. 그러나 제가 그분과 만나지 못했다면 저는 여전히 예수님이 누구이신지 모릅니다. 이 만남이 삶을 변화시킵니다. 존재방식을 바꾸고, 사고방식을 바꾸고, 여러분이 형제자매들과 맺고 있는 관계를 바꾸고, 받아들이고 용서하려는 의지를 바꾸고, 삶에서 여러분이 하는 선택을 바꿉니다. 여러분이 예수님을 진정으로 알게 되면, 모든 것이 바뀝니다! 모든 것이 바뀝니다.

Brothers and sisters, the Lutheran theologian and pastor Bonhoeffer, victim of Nazism, wrote: “What is bothering me incessantly is the question of what Christianity really is, or indeed who Christ really is, for us today” (Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Letters and papers from prison). Unfortunately, many people no longer pose themselves this question and remain “unbothered”, slumbering, even far from God. Instead, it is important to ask ourselves: do I let myself be bothered, do I ask who Jesus is for me, and what place He occupies in my life? Do I follow Jesus only in word, continuing to have a worldly mentality, or do I set out to follow Him, allowing the encounter with Him to transform my life?

형제자매 여러분, 나치주의의 희생자인 루터교 신학자이자 목사인 본회퍼는 이렇게 썼습니다. "저를 끊임없이 괴롭히는 것은 기독교가 오늘 우리에게 실제로 무엇인가, 또는 그리스도가 오늘 우리에게 실제로 누구인가라는 질문입니다." (디트리히 본회퍼, 감옥에서의 편지와 논문) 불행히도 많은 사람들이 더 이상 스스로에게 이 질문을 던지지 않고, 하느님으로부터 멀리 떨어져서도 “괴로워하지 않고,” 졸고 있습니다. 대신에 스스로에게 이렇게 묻는 것이 중요합니다. 나는 자신을 괴로워하도록 맡기는가? 나는 예수님께서 내게 누구이신가 묻는가? 예수님께서 내 삶에 어떤 공간을 차지하고 계신가? 나는 세상적인 생각을 갖고 있는 채로 예수님을 말로만 따르는가? 아니면 나는 그분과의 만남이 내 삶을 변화시키도록 자신을 맡기며 그분을 따르기 시작하는가?

May our mother Mary, who knew Jesus well, help us on this question.

예수님을 잘 아시는 우리의 어머니 마리아여, 이 문제에 대해 저희를 도와주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, I express my closeness to the populations of Vietnam and Myanmar, who are suffering as a result of the floods caused by a violent typhoon. I pray for the deceased, the injured and the displaced. May God sustain those who have lost their loved ones and their home, and bless those who are coming to their aid.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 저는 폭풍우로 인한 홍수로 고통 받고 있는 베트남과 미얀마의 국민들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 저는 사망자, 부상자, 이재민을 위해 기도합니다. 하느님, 사랑하는 사람과 집을 잃은 사람들을 지켜주시고, 그들을 돕는 이들을 축복해주소서!

Yesterday, Moisés Lira Seraphin was beatified in Mexico City. A priest and founder of the Congregation of the Missionaries of Charity of Mary Immaculate, he died in 1950, after a life spent helping people to advance in faith and in love of the Lord. May his apostolic zeal encourage priests to give themselves unreservedly, for the spiritual good of the holy people of God. A round of applause for the new Blessed! I can see the Mexican flags over there…

어제, 모이세스 리라 세라핀이 멕시코 시티에서 시복되었습니다. 성모 무염의 자선 선교회의 창립자이자 사제였던 그는 1950년에 세상을 떠났습니다. 그는 신자들의 신앙과 주님께 대한 사랑의 성장을 돕는데 일생을 바쳤습니다. 그의 사도적 열정에 힘입어 사제들이 하느님의 거룩한 백성의 영적 선을 위해 아낌없이 자신을 바치기를 바랍니다. 새로운 복자에게 박수를 보냅시다. 저기 멕시코 국기가 보입니다.

Today marks World Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Day in Italy. I assure remembrance in prayer for sufferers and their families; I encourage research work on this pathology, and volunteer associations.

오늘은 이탈리아에서 세계 근위축성 측색 경화증의 날을 기념합니다. 저는 기도 중에 환자와 그 가족을 기억하겠습니다. 이 병리의 연구 활동과 자원봉사 협회를 격려합니다.

And let us not forget the wars that are causing bloodshed in the world. I think of tormented Ukraine, Myanmar, I think of the Middle East. How many innocent victims. I think of the mothers who have lost their sons in war. How many young lives cut short! I think of Hersh Goldberg-Polin, found dead in September, along with five other hostages in Gaza. In November last year, I met his mother, Rachel, who impressed me with her humanity. I accompany her in this moment. May the conflict in Palestine and Israel cease! May the violence cease! May hatred cease! Let the hostages be released, let the negotiations continue, and let peaceful solutions be found!

그리고 전 세계에서 피를 흘리게 하는 전쟁을 잊지 맙시다. 고통 받는 우크라이나, 미얀마, 중동을 생각합니다. 얼마나 많은 무고한 희생자들이 있습니까! 저는 전쟁에서 아들을 잃은 어머니들을 생각합니다. 얼마나 많은 젊은 생명이 끊어졌습니까! 저는 9월에 가자에서 다른 인질 5명과 함께 죽은 채로 발견된 허쉬 골드버그-폴린을 생각합니다. 작년 11월에 저는 그의 어머니 레이첼을 만났고, 그녀의 인간성에 깊은 인상을 받았습니다. 이 순간에 저는 그녀와 마음으로 동행합니다. 팔레스타인과 이스라엘의 갈등이 끝나게 하소서! 폭력이 끝나게 하소서! 증오가 끝나게 하소서! 인질들이 풀려나고, 협상이 계속되고, 평화적 해결책을 찾게 하소서!

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries. In particular, the faithful of the parish of Saint Queen Jadwiga in Radom, Poland; the group of Jesuit priests who have come to Rome to study; the students of Stade, Germany, and participants in the relay walk from Rome to Assisi. And I greet the young people of the Immacolata, who have had three ordinations in these days: congratulations!

로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 폴란드 라돔에 있는 Saint Queen Jadwiga 본당의 신자 여러분, 로마에 공부하러 온 예수회 사제 그룹, 독일 슈타데의 학생들, 로마에서 아시시까지 릴레이로 걷는 참가자들에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 이 기간 동안 세 서품을 받은 Immacolata의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 축하드립니다!

I wish you all a good Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci.

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 그리고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.