영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.06.30)

최고관리자
2024.07.04 15:27 1,443 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 30 June 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! The Gospel of today's liturgy tells us about two miracles that seem to be connected to each other. As Jesus is on His way to the house of Jairus, one of the synagogue leaders whose daughter is gravely ill, a woman suffering from hemorrhages touches His cloak along the way. He stops to heal her. Meanwhile, we are told that Jairus' daughter has died, but Jesus does not stop. He arrives at the house, goes into the girl's room, takes her by the hand, and raises her, bringing her back to life (Mk 5:21-43). Two miracles, one of which is a healing and the other a resurrection.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제13주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 6. 30.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 전례 복음은 서로 연결된 것처럼 보이는 두 기적에 대해 이야기합니다. 예수님께서 딸이 중병에 걸린 회당장 야이로의 집으로 가시는 길에 혈루증으로 고통을 받고 있는 여인이 예수님의 옷에 손을 댑니다. 예수님께서 그 여인을 치유하시기 위해 멈추십니다. 한편 야이로의 딸이 죽었다는 소식이 전해지지만 예수님께서는 멈추지 않으십니다. 예수님께서 그 집에 도착하시어 소녀의 방으로 들어가시어 소녀의 손을 잡으시고 일으키시어 다시 살아나게 하십니다. (마르코 5,21-43) 하나는 치유이고 다른 하나는 부활, 두 기적입니다.

These two healings are told in the same episode. Both occur through physical contact. Indeed, the woman touches Jesus' cloak, and Jesus takes the girl by the hand. Why is this physical contact important? It is because these two women are considered impure and cannot, therefore, be physically touched—one because she suffers from blood loss and the other because she is dead. Yet, Jesus allows Himself to be touched and is not afraid to touch. Jesus allows Himself to be touched and is not afraid to touch. Even before He carries out a physical healing, He challenges the false religious belief that God separates the pure, placing them on one side, from the impure on another. Instead, God does not make this kind of separation, because we are all His children. Impurity does not come from food, illness, or even death; impurity comes from an impure heart.

같은 에피소드에서 이 두 가지 치유에 대해 얘기합니다. 둘 다 신체 접촉을 통해 이루어집니다. 실제로 그 여인은 예수님의 옷에 손을 대고 예수님께서는 그 소녀의 손을 잡으십니다. 왜 이 신체적 접촉이 중요합니까? 그 이유는 이 두 여성이 부정한 것으로 간주되어 신체적으로 접촉할 수 없기 때문입니다. 한 사람은 출혈로 고통 받고 다른 사람은 죽은 사람이기 때문입니다. 그러나 예수님께서는 여인이 자신의 옷을 만지는 것을 허락하시고 소녀의 손을 잡으시는 것을 두려워하지 않으십니다. 예수님께서 자신을 만지도록 허락하시고 만지는 것을 두려워하지 않으십니다. 신체적인 치유를 행하시기 전에도 예수님께서는 하느님께서 정결한 사람과 부정한 사람을 구별하시고 하나는 이쪽에 두시고 다른 하나는 저쪽에 서게 하신다는 거짓 종교적 믿음에 동의하지 않으십니다. 하느님께서는 이런 구별을 하지 않으십니다. 우리는 모두 그분의 자녀들이기 때문입니다. 부정은 음식, 질병, 또는 심지어 죽음에서 오지 않습니다. 부정은 깨끗하지 않은 마음에서 옵니다.

Let us learn this lesson: in the face of bodily and spiritual sufferings, of the wounds our souls bear, of the situations that crush us, and even in the face of sin, God does not keep us at a distance. God is not ashamed of us; God does not judge us. On the contrary, He draws near to let Himself be touched and to touch us, and He always raises us from death. He always takes us by the hand to say: daughter, son, arise! (cf. Mark 5:41). Walk forward; strive ahead! “Lord I am a sinner”— “Strive forward; I became sin for you, to save you” – “But you, O Lord, are not a sinner” – “No, but I have endured all the consequences of sin to save you.” This is beautiful!

이 가르침을 배웁시다. 육체적, 영적 고통 앞에서, 우리 영혼의 상처 앞에서, 우리를 짓밟는 상황 앞에서, 심지어 죄 앞에서도 하느님께서는 우리를 멀리하지 않으십니다. 하느님께서는 우리를 부끄러워하지 않으십니다. 하느님께서 우리를 심판하지 않으십니다. 그 반대로 하느님께서 가까이 오셔서 자신을 만지게 하시고, 우리를 만지시고, 항상 우리를 죽음에서 일으키십니다. 그분은 항상 우리의 손을 잡으시며 이렇게 말씀하십니다. 딸아, 아들아, 일어나라! (마르코 5,41 참조) 앞으로 걸아가라; 앞으로 나아가라! “주님 저는 죄인입니다.” - “앞으로 나아가라; 내가 너를 위해서 죄인이 되었다.” - “그러나 주님, 당신은 죄인이 아니십니다.” - “맞다, 그러나 나는 너를 구원하기 위해서 죄의 모든 결과들을 인내하였다.” 매우 아름답습니다!

Let us fix the image that Jesus offers us in our hearts. It is God who takes you by the hand and raises you up again. It is He who lets Himself be touched by your pain and touches you to heal you and give you life again. He does not discriminate against anyone because He loves everyone.

예수님께서 우리에게 주시는 이미지를 마음에 새깁시다. 여러분을 손으로 잡으시고 다시 일으키시는 분이 하느님이십니다. 여러분의 고통이 그분을 만지게 하시고, 여러분을 치유하시고, 여러분에게 다시 생명을 주시기 위해서 여러분을 만지시는 분이 그분이십니다. 그분은 모두를 사랑하시기 때문에 누구도 차별하지 않으십니다.

Thus, we can ask ourselves: do we believe that God is like this? Do we let ourselves be touched by the Lord, by His Word, by His love? Do we relate to our brothers and sisters by offering them a hand to lift them up, or do we keep our distance and label people based on our tastes and preferences? We label people. Let me ask you a question: Does God, the Lord Jesus, label people? May everyone answer this question. Does God label people? And do I live by constantly labelling people?

그러므로 우리는 스스로에게 이렇게 질문할 수 있습니다. 우리는 하느님께서 이러하시다는 것을 믿나요? 우리는 주님께서 그분의 말씀으로, 그분의 사랑으로 우리를 만지시게 하나요? 우리는 형제자매들과의 관계에서 그들에게 손을 내밀어 격려하나요? 아니면 거리를 두고 우리의 취향과 선호에 따라 그들에게 꼬리표를 다나요? 우리가 사람에게 꼬리표를 답니다. 제가 여러분에게 질문하겠습니다. 하느님께서, 주 예수님께서 사람들에게 꼬리표를 다십니까? 모두 이 질문에 답변하시기 바랍니다. 하느님께서 사람들에게 꼬리표를 다십니까? 나는 끊임없이 사람들에게 꼬리표를 달며 살고 있는가?

Brothers and sisters, let us look to the heart of God, so that the Church and society may neither exclude nor treat anyone as "impure," so that each person, with their own particular past, is welcomed and loved without labels, prejudices, or adjectives. Let us pray through the Holy Virgin. May She who is the Mother of tenderness intercede for us and for the whole world.

형제자매 여러분, 하느님의 마음을 바라봅시다. 그래서 교회와 사회가 누구도 “부정”하다고 여기거나 배제하지 않게 하여, 자신의 고유한 과거를 가진 모든 사람들이 아무런 꼬리표, 편견, 또는 형용사 없이 환영 받고 사랑 받게 합시다. 다정함의 어머니이신 거룩하신 동정 성모 마리아여 저희와 온 세상을 위해 전구해 주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and various countries! I especially greet the children of the “Misyjna Jutrzenka” Missionary Circle from Skoczów, Poland; and the faithful from California and Costa Rica. I greet the religious sisters of the Daughters of the Church, who in these days have been on a pilgrimage following in the footsteps of their foundress, Venerable Maria Oliva Bonaldo, together with a group of lay people. I also greet the young people from Gonzaga, near Mantua.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 로마인들과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 오신 순례자들 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다! 특별히 폴란드 스코츠프에서 온 “Misyjna Jutrzenka” 선교사회 어린이들 그리고 캘리포니아와 코스타리카에서 온 신자들 여러분께 인사드립니다. 평신도 그룹과 함께 창설자인 마리아 올리바 보날도의 발자취를 따라 순례하고 있는 교회의 딸들 수도회의 수녀님들에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 만토바 근처의 곤자가에서 온 젊은이들에게도 인사드립니다.

Today we remember the Roman Protomartyrs. We too live in a time of martyrdom, one that is even more so than in the early centuries. Many of our brothers and sisters in various parts of the world suffer discrimination and persecution because of their faith; they thus bring fecundity to the Church. Others face a “white-glove” martyrdom. Let us support them and be inspired by their testimony of love for Christ.

오늘 우리는 로마의 초기 순교자들을 기억합니다. 우리도 초기의 박해 때보다 더 심한 순교 시대에 살고 있습니다. 세계 여러 곳에서 많은 우리의 형제자매들이 그들의 신앙 때문에 차별과 박해로 고통을 당하고 있습니다. 그들은 그렇게 교회에 풍요를 가져옵니다. 다른 사람들은 “교묘한 (white-glove) 순교에 직면합니다. 그들을 지지하고 그리스도를 위한 그들의 사랑의 증거에서 영감을 받읍시다.

On this last day of June, let us implore the Sacred Heart of Jesus to touch the hearts of those who desire war, that they may be converted to plans of dialogue and peace. Brothers and sisters, let us not forget martyred Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, Myanmar, and many other places where there is so much suffering due to war!

6월의 이 마지막 날에 예수님의 성심께 간청하여 전쟁을 원하는 사람들의 마음을 어루만지시어 그들의 마음이 대화와 평화의 계획 쪽으로 바뀌게 합시다! 형제자매 여러분, 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 미얀마 그리고 전쟁으로 고통을 겪고 있는 다른 곳에서 괴로워하는 사람들을 잊지 맙시다.

I wish everyone a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Have a good lunch and arrivederci! Thank you.

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마실 것을 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.   

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.