영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.05.12)

최고관리자
2024.05.16 11:11 2,861 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS REGINA CAELI, Seventh Sunday of Easter, Saint Peter's Square, 12 May 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! And now, I would like to wish a happy Sunday to the young people of Genoa. Today, in Italy and in other countries, the Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord is celebrated. The Gospel of the Mass states that Jesus, after entrusting the task of continuing His work to the Apostles, “was taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God” (Mk 16:19). This is what the Gospel says: He “was taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God”.

프란치스코 교황 부활삼종기도, 부활 제7주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024. 5. 12. 

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 이제 저는 제노바의 젊은이들이 행복한 주일을 보내기를 바랍니다. 오늘 이탈리아와 다른 나라들이 주님 승천 대축일을 기념합니다. 미사의 복음은 예수님께서 당신의 사업을 계속하도록 사도들에게 맡기신 후에 “승천하시어 하느님 오른쪽에 앉으셨다“. 고 전합니다. (마르코 16,19) 이것이 복음이 전하는 말씀입니다. 그분이 ”승천하시어 하느님 오른쪽에 앉으셨다“.

Jesus’ return to the Father appears to us not as His detachment from us, but rather like preceding us to the destination, which is Heaven. Just as, when in the mountains, one ascends to a summit: one walks, with difficulty, and finally, at a turn in the path, the horizon opens up and one sees the panorama. Then the whole body finds the strength to tackle the final ascent. The whole body - arms, legs and every muscle - tenses up and concentrates to reach the peak.

예수님께서 아버지께 돌아가시는 것은 우리로부터의 결별로 보이지 않고 그분이 목적지인 천국에 앞서 가시는 것으로 보입니다. 마치 산의 정상을 향해 오르는데 힘들게 걷다가 마침내 길모퉁이에서 지평선이 열리고 파노라마를 보는 것 같습니다. 그 다음 온 몸이 마지막 오르막에 도전할 힘을 찾게 됩니다. 온몸 - 팔, 다리, 모든 근육 - 이 바짝 긴장하여 정상에 도달하도록 집중합니다.

And we, the Church are precisely that body that Jesus, having ascended to Heaven, pulls along with Him, like a roped party. It is He who awakens us and communicates to us, with His Word and with the grace of the Sacraments, the beauty of the Homeland towards which we are headed. Hence, we too, His members – we are the members of Jesus – ascend with joy together with Him, our leader, knowing that the step of one is a step for all, and that no-one must be lost or left behind, because we are but one body (cf. Col 1:18; 1 Cor 12:12-27).

그리고 우리, 교회는 바로 그 몸입니다. 천국에 오르신 예수님께서 마치 밧줄로 묶은 무리처럼 끌어당기시는 몸입니다. 바로 그분이십니다. 그분의 말씀과, 성사의 은총, 그리고 우리가 향하고 있는 고향의 아름다움으로 우리를 깨우시고, 우리에게 소통하시는 분이 그분이십니다. 그래서 우리도 오릅니다. 그분의 지체들 - 우리는 예수님의 지체들입니다. - 우리의 지도자이신 그분과 함께 기뻐하며 승천합니다. 우리는 한 사람의 발걸음이 모든 사람들을 위한 발걸음이고, 누구도 길을 잃거나 낙오되지 않을 것이라는 것을 압니다. 왜냐하면 우리는 한 몸이기 때문입니다. (콜로새 1,18, 코린토 1서 12,12-27 참조)

Listen carefully: step by step, one rung at a time, Jesus shows us the way. What are these steps that must be taken? Today’s Gospel says: “preach the Gospel, baptize, cast out demons, pick up serpents, lay hands on the sick” (cf. Mk 16:16.18); in summary, to perform the works of love: to give life, bring hope, steer away from any form of wickedness and meanness, respond to evil with good, be close to those who suffer. This is the “step by step”. And the more we do this, the more we let ourselves be transformed by the Spirit, the more we follow His example, as in the mountains, we feel the air around us become light and clean, the horizon broad and the destination near, words and gestures become good, the mind and heart expand and breathe.

잘 들으십시오. 한걸음 한걸음씩, 한 번에 한 단계씩, 예수님께서 우리에게 길을 보여주십니다. 우리가 걸어야 할 이 단계들은 무엇입니까? 오늘의 복음은 이렇게 얘기합니다. “복음을 선포하고, 세례를 주고, 마귀들을 쫓아내고, 손으로 뱀을 집어 들고, 병자들에게 안수하여라.” (마르코 16,16. 18 참조) 요약하면 사랑의 일을 수행하는 것입니다. 즉 생명을 주고, 희망을 가져오고, 어떤 형태의 사악함도 비열함도 피하고, 악을 선으로 대응하고, 고통 받는 이들의 곁에 있는 것입니다. 이것이 한 단계 한 단계입니다. 우리가 이것을 더 많이 할수록, 우리는 성령님께서 우리를 더 변모시키시도록 우리 자신을 맡깁니다. 그분의 모범을 더 따를수록, 산에서와 마찬가지로, 우리는 주위의 공기가 가벼워지고 깨끗해지고, 지평선은 더 광활하고, 목적지는 가까워지고, 말과 행동이 선해지고, 생각과 마음이 확장되고 숨을 쉬는 것을 느낍니다.

And so we can ask ourselves: is the desire for God, the desire for His infinite love, for His life that is eternal life, alive in me? Or am I a bit dulled and anchored to passing things, or money, or success, or pleasure? And does my desire for Heaven isolate me, does it seal me off, or does it lead me to love my brothers and sisters with a big and selfless heart, to feel that they are my companions on the journey towards Paradise?

그래서 우리 스스로에게 질문할 수 있습니다. 하느님께 대한 갈망, 그분의 무한한 사랑, 영원한 생명인 그분의 생명에 대한 갈망이 내 안에 살아있는가? 아니면 약간 무뎌져서 일시적인 것들, 또는 돈, 또는 성공, 또는 쾌락에 얽매어 있는가? 그리고 천국에 대한 나의 열망이 나를 고립시키고 나를 봉쇄하고 있나? 아니면 그 열망이 나를 이끌어 크고 아낌없는 마음으로 나의 형제자매를 사랑하고, 그들이 천상낙원으로 가는 여정의 나의 동반자들이라고 느끼는가? 

May Mary, She who has already arrived at the destination, help us to walk together with joy towards the glory of Heaven.

이미 목적지에 도달하신 분이신 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 천국의 영광을 향하여 기뻐하며 함께 걸어가도록 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! As we celebrate the Ascension of the Risen Lord, who frees us and wants us free, I renew my appeal for a general exchange of all the prisoners between Russia and Ukraine, assuring the willingness of the Holy See to favour any effort in this regard, especially for those who are gravely injured and ill. And let us continue to pray for peace in Ukraine, in Palestine, in Israel, in Myanmar… Let us pray for peace.

부활삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 우리를 자유롭게 하시고 우리가 자유롭기를 원하시는 부활하신 주님의 승천을 축하하며, 저는 러시와 우크라이나 사이에 모든 수감된 사람들을 전반적으로 교환해 줄 것을 다시 한 번 호소합니다. 이를 위한 어떠한 노력도 특별히 중상을 입은 사람들과 병을 앓고 있는 사람들을 위한 노력을 바티칸은 적극적으로 지지합니다. 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 미얀마...의 평화를 위해서 기도합시다. 평화를 위해 기도합시다.

Today is World Day of Social Communications, on the theme “Artificial intelligence and the wisdom of the heart”. Only by restoring a wisdom of the heart can we interpret the demands of our time and rediscover the way towards a fully human communication. Our thanks go to all communication workers for their work!

오늘은 '인공지능과 마음의 지혜'를 주제로 한 세계 소셜 커뮤니케이션의 날입니다. 마음의 지혜를 회복함으로써만 우리는 우리 시대의 요구를 해석할 수 있고, 온전한 인간적 소통을 향한 길을 재발견할 수 있습니다. 우리는 모든 커뮤니케이션 종사자들의 노고에 감사드립니다.

Today many countries celebrate Mothers’ Day: let us think gratefully of all mothers, and let us also pray for the mothers who have gone to Heaven. And let us entrust mothers to the protection of Mary, our heavenly mother. A big round of applause to all mothers!

오늘 많은 나라에서 어머니의 날을 기념합니다. 감사하는 마음으로 모든 어머니들을 생각하고 또한 천국에 간 어머니들을 위해 기도합시다. 그리고 어머니들을 우리의 천국의 어머니 성모 마리아의 보호에 의탁합시다. 모든 어머니들께 큰 박수를 보냅시다.

I greet the pilgrims from Rome and various parts of Italy and the world, in particular those from Hungary and Malta, students of the Colégio da São Tomás of Lisbon, and the musical bands from Austria and Germany, who pay homage to the memory of Pope Benedict XVI. They play well! Thank you. I also greet the faithful of Pesaro, Cagliari, Giulianova Lido, and those from Ponti sul Mincio who have come by bicycle, the AVIS blood donors, the “Young Mountain” Association of Turin, the candidates for Confirmation from Genoa, and people affected by fibromyalgia, on the Day dedicated to this pathology.

저는 로마와 이탈리아 및 세계 각지에서 온 순례자들, 특히 헝가리와 몰타에서 온 순례자들, 리스본의 Colégio da São Tomás 학생들, 그리고 베네딕토 16세 교황님의 추모에 경의를 표하는 오스트리아와 독일의 음악 밴드들에게 인사드립니다. 그들의 연주는 훌륭합니다! 감사합니다. 또한 페사로, 칼리아리, 줄리아노바 리도의 신자들, 그리고 폰티 술 민치오에서 자전거를 타고 온 분들, AVIS 헌혈자, 토리노 영 마운틴 협회, 제노아 견진 후보자들, 그리고 이 병리학에 봉헌된 날에 섬유근육통으로 고통 받는 사람들에게 인사드립니다.

I thank the organizers of the photographic exhibition “Changes”, on display beneath the Colonnade of Saint Peter’s Square. Photographs from all over the world document the beauty of our common home, the gift of the Creator we are required to safeguard. I invite you to visit this exhibition!

성 베드로 광장의 콜로네이드 아래에 전시 중인 “변화” 주제의 사진 전시회의 주최 측에 감사드립니다. 전 세계에서 온 사진들은 우리의 공동의 집, 즉 우리가 보호해야 하는 창조주의 선물의 아름다움을 잘 보여줍니다. 저는 이 전시회에 여러분이 방문하시기를 초대합니다.

I greet all of you, and the young people of the Immacolata. I wish everyone a good Sunday, and a good trip to the Genoese! Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두와 임마콜라타의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 모두들 복된 주일 보내시고, 제노바에 즐거운 여행하시길 바랍니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다!

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.