영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.04.28)

최고관리자
2024.05.04 08:48 195 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifth Sunday of Easter, Saint Mark's Square (Venice), Sunday, 28 April 2024

Pastoral Visit of the Holy Father Francis to Venice – At the end of the Eucharistic celebration presided over in Saint Mark’s Square, the Holy Father Francis led the recitation of the Regina Caeli prayer. The following are the Pope’s words of introduction to the Marian prayer:

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 부활 제5주일, 베니스 성 마르코 광장, 일요일, 2024. 4. 28.

프란치스코 교황님의 베니스 사목 방문 - 베네치아 성 마르코 광장에서 미사를 집전하신 후에 부활삼종기도를 이끄셨습니다. 다음은 교황님이 부활삼종기도 (Regina Caeli prayer) 전에 말씀하신 내용입니다.

Dear brothers and sisters! Before concluding our celebration, I wish to greet all of you who have participated. I thank the Patriarch, Francesco Moraglia, from my heart, and with him all the collaborators and volunteers. I am grateful to the civil authorities and the police, who have enabled this visit to take place. Thank you!

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 우리의 행사를 마치기 전에, 참여해주신 모든 분들께 인사를 드리고 싶습니다. 저는 프란체스코 모랄리아 총대주교님께 진심으로 감사드리며, 모든 협력자와 자원봉사자들에게도 감사드립니다. 이번 방문을 가능하게 해준 행정 당국과 경찰에 감사드립니다. 감사합니다!

Also from here, like every Sunday, let us invoke the intercession of the Virgin Mary for the many situations of suffering in the world. I am thinking of Haiti, where a state of emergency is in force and the population is desperate due to the collapse of the healthcare system, the scarcity of food and the violence that is driving people to flee. Let us entrust to the Lord the work and decisions of the new Transitional Presidential Council, which took office last Thursday in Port-au-Prince, so that, with the renewed support of the international Community, it may lead the country to achieve the peace and stability it so badly needs.

여기에서도 매 주일과 같이 세상의 수많은 고통 상황을 위해 동정마리아님의 전구를 청합시다. 저는 비상사태가 선포되고, 의료 시스템 붕괴, 식량 부족, 그리고 사람들을 피난으로 몰아넣는 폭력사태로 인해 국민들이 절망에 빠져있는 아이티를 생각합니다. 지난주 목요일 포르토프랭스에서 출범한 임시대통령위원회의 업무와 결정을 주님께 맡겨, 이 위원회가 국제공동체의 새로운 지지를 받아 이 나라가 절실히 필요로 하는 평화와 안정성을 이룩하도록 합시다.

I think of beleaguered Ukraine, Palestine and Israel, of the Rohingya and the many populations who suffer because of war and violence. May the God of Peace enlighten hearts so that the will for dialogue and reconciliation may grow in everyone.

저는 사면초가에 몰린 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 그리고 전쟁과 폭력 때문에 고통 받고 있는 로힝야와 많은 사람들을 생각합니다. 평화의 하느님, 마음을 밝혀 주시어, 대화와 화해의 의지가 모든 사람의 마음에서 자라게 해주소서!

Dear brothers and sisters, thank you again for your welcome! Thank you to the Patriarch. I carry you with me in prayer; and you too, please, do not forget to pray for me, because this job is not easy!

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 다시 한 번 여러분의 환영에 감사드립니다. 총대주교님께 감사드립니다. 저의기도 안에서 여러분 모두를 기억하겠습니다. 여러분도 저를 위한 기도를 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 저의 이일이 쉽지 않기 때문입니다!

Before leaving the Square, the Pope entered the Basilica privately to venerate the relics of the Saint. Then, after boarding the motorboat, he returned to the internal courtyard of the Women’s Prison on the Island of Giudecca from where, after taking leave of the civil and religious authorities who had welcomed him on arrival, he departed for Rome by helicopter. Pope Francis arrived in the Vatican at 14.40 and returned to the Casa Santa Marta.

부활삼종기도 후에 광장을 떠나기 전에 교황님은 성인의 유골을 개인적으로 공경하기 위해 대성당에 들리셨습니다. 그런 다음, 교황님은 모터보트로 주데카 섬에 있는 여자 교도소 내부 안뜰로 가셨고, 그곳에서 도착할 때 환영해주었던 시민과 종교 당국자들과 작별인사를 나눈 후에 헬리콥터 편으로 로마로 출발하셨습니다. 프란치스코 교황님은 바티칸에 오후 2:40에 도착, 숙소인 산타마르타로 돌아가셨습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.