영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.04.21)

최고관리자
2024.04.25 14:17 155 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fourth Sunday of Easter, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 21 April 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! This Sunday, is dedicated to Jesus the Good Shepherd. In today's Gospel (cf. Jn 10:11-18), Jesus tells us that, "The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep" (v. 11). He highlights this aspect so much that He repeats it three times (cf. vv. 11, 15, 17). But in what sense, I ask myself, does the shepherd give his life for the sheep?

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 부활 제4주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 4. 21. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 이번 주일은 착한 목자이신 예수님께 봉헌됩니다. 오늘 복음(요한 10,11-18 참조)에서 예수님께서는 “착한 목자는 양들을 위하여 자기 목숨을 내놓는다.”(11절)고 말씀하십니다. 세 번 반복하시며 이 측면을 매우 강조하십니다. (11, 15, 17 절 참조) 그러나 저는 어떤 의미에서 목자는 양들을 위해 자신의 목숨을 바치는지 자문합니다.

Being a shepherd, especially in Christ’s time, was not just a job, it was a way of life: it was not an occupation which took up a defined amount of time, but it meant sharing entire days, and even nights, with the sheep, living- I would say- in symbiosis with them. Indeed, Jesus explains that He is not a hired man who cares nothing for the sheep (cf. v. 13), but a man who knows them (cf. v. 14): He knows the sheep. This is the way things are, He, the Lord, the shepherd of us all, calls us by our name and, when we are lost, He looks for us until He finds us (cf. Lk 15:4-5). Moreover, Jesus is not just a good shepherd who shares the life of the flock; Jesus is the Good Shepherd who has sacrificed His life for us and, has given us His Spirit through His resurrection.

특히 그리스도 시대의 목자는 단지 직업이 아니라 삶의 방식이었습니다. 정해진 시간 동안 일하는 직업이 아니었고 양들과 하루 종일, 밤까지도 함께 보내는, 그들과 - 생활하는 - 공생하는 것을 의미했습니다. 실제로 예수님께서 자신은 양들을 돌보지 않는 삯꾼이 아니고 (13절 참조) 양들을 아는 사람이라고 설명하십니다. (14절 참조) 그분은 양들을 아십니다. 상황은 이러합니다. 우리 모두의 목자이신 주님 그분께서 우리가 길을 잃었을 때 우리의 이름을 부르십니다. 그분은 우리를 발견하실 때까지 우리를 찾으십니다. (루카 15,4-5 참조) 더욱이, 예수님께서는 단순히 양떼와 생명을 나누시는 착한 목자가 아니시고, 우리를 위해 목숨을 바치셨고 그분의 부활을 통해 우리에게 성령을 주신 착한 목자이십니다.

This is what the Lord wants to tell us with the image of the Good Shepherd: not only that He is the guide, the Head of the flock, but above all that He thinks about every one of us, and that He thinks of each of us as the love of His life. Consider this: for Christ, I am important, He thinks of me, I am irreplaceable, worth the infinite price of His life. And this is not just a way of speaking: He truly gave His life for me, He died and rose again for me. Why? Because He loves me and He finds in me a beauty that I often do not see myself.

이것이 바로 주님께서 착한 목자의 이미지를 통해 우리에게 말씀하고 싶어 하시는 것입니다. 그분은 양떼의 인도자요 머리일 뿐 아니라 무엇보다도 그분은 우리 모두를 생각하시고, 우리 각자를 그분 생명의 사랑으로 생각하십니다. 이것을 교려하십시오. 그리스도께 있어서 나는 중요합니다. 그분은 나를 생각하십니다. 나는 대체할 수 없는 존재이며 그분 생명의 무한한 값의 가치를 지니고 있습니다. 그리고 이것은 말로만 하는 얘기가 아닙니다. 진실로 그분은 나를 위해서 자신의 생명을 내놓으셨고, 돌아가셨고, 다시 살아나셨습니다. 왜 그러셨습니까? 왜냐하면 그분은 나를 사랑하시고 내 안에서 내 자신이 종종 보지 못하는 아름다움을 발견하시기 때문입니다.

Brothers and sisters, how many people today think of themselves as inadequate or even wrong! How many times do we think that our value depends on the goals we achieve, on whether we succeed in the eyes of the world, on the judgments of others! And how many times do we end up throwing ourselves away for trivial things! Today Jesus tells us that we are always infinitely worthy in His eyes. So, in order to find ourselves, the first thing to do is to place ourselves in His presence, allowing ourselves to be welcomed and lifted up by the loving arms of our Good Shepherd.

형제자매 여러분, 오늘날 얼마나 많은 사람들이 자신을 부적절하거나 심지어 나쁘다고 생각합니까! 얼마나 자주 우리는 우리의 가치가 목표를 얼마나 달성하는가에, 다른 사람의 눈에 우리가 성공했는지 안했는지에, 그리고 다른 사람들의 판단에 달려 있다고 생각합니까! 그리고 얼마나 자주 사소한 것 때문에 우리자신을 던져버리게 됩니까! 오늘 예수님께서 우리에게 말씀하십니다. 우리는 그분 눈에 항상 무한한 가치를 지닌 존재라고. 따라서 우리자신을 찾기 위해서 첫째로 해야 할 일은 우리자신을 그분의 현존 안에 놓고서, 우리의 착한 목자이신 그분의 다정한 팔이 우리자신을 환영하고 높이 들어 올리도록 맡기는 일입니다.

Brothers, sisters, let us ask ourselves: am I able to find the time, every day, to embrace this assurance that gives value to my life? Am I able to find the time for a moment of prayer, of adoration, of praise, to be in the presence of Christ and to let myself be caressed by Him? Brother, sister, the Good Shepherd tells us that if you do this, you will rediscover the secret of life: you will remember that He gave His life for you, for me, for all of us. And that for Him, we are all important, each and every one of us. May Our Lady help us to find in Jesus what is essential for life.

형제자매 여러분, 자문합시다. 나는 매일 나의 삶에 가치를 부여하는 이 확신을 껴안기 위해 시간을 낼 수 있는가? 나는 그리스도의 현존 안에 머물러, 그분의 애무를 받기 위해, 기도의 순간, 경배의 순간, 찬미의 순간을 위한 시간을 낼 수 있는가? 형제여, 자매여, 착한 목자께서 우리에게 말씀하십니다. 우리가 이것을 하면 우리는 삶의 비밀을 발견할 것이라고. 당신은 기억할 것입니다. 그분께서 당신을 위해서 그리고 나를 위해, 우리 모두를 위해서 그분의 생명을 주셨다는 것을. 그리고 그분께는 우리 모두가 중요하다는 것을, 우리 각자와 모두가 중요하다는 것을 말씀하십니다. 우리의 동정 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 예수님 안에서 삶의 정수를 찾게 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters, Today we celebrate the World Day of Prayer for Vocations, which has as its theme "Called to sow hope and build peace." It is a good opportunity to rediscover the Church as a community characterized by an orchestra of charisms and vocations in the service of the Gospel. In this context, I extend my heartfelt greetings to the new priests of the Diocese of Rome, who were ordained yesterday afternoon in St. Peter's Basilica. Let us pray for them!

부활 삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 오늘 우리는 “희망을 심고 평화를 건설하도록 부르심을 받음”을 주제로 한 세계 성소 주일을 기념합니다. 이는 복음 봉사에 있어서 카리스마와 성소의 오케스트라로 특징지어지는 공동체로서 교회를 재발견할 수 있는 좋은 기회입니다. 이러한 맥락에서 저는 어제 오후 성 베드로 대성당에서 서품을 받은 로마 교구의 새 사제들에게 진심 어린 인사를 전합니다. 그들을 위해 기도합시다!

It is with concern and also with grief that I am continuing to follow the situation in the Middle East. I renew my appeal not to give in to the logic of vengeance and war. May the paths of dialogue and diplomacy, which can do so much, prevail. I pray every day for peace in Palestine and Israel, and I hope that these two peoples may stop suffering soon. And let us not forget martyred Ukraine, the martyred Ukraine which suffers so much because of the war.

저는 우려와 슬픈 마음으로 중동의 상황을 계속 지켜보고 있습니다. 저는 복수와 전쟁의 논리에 굴복하지 말 것을 거듭 호소합니다. 많은 일을 할 수 있는 대화와 외교의 길이 주도하길 빕니다. 저는 매일 팔레스타인과 이스라엘의 평화를 위해 기도하고, 이 두 민족이 하루빨리 고통에서 벗어나기를 희망합니다. 그리고 순교한 우크라이나, 전쟁으로 심한 고통을 겪고 있는 순교한 우크라이나를 잊지 맙시다.

It is with sorrow, that I have received the news of the death, in an accident, of Father Matteo Pettinari, a young missionary of the Consolata in the Ivory Coast. He was known as the "tireless missionary," who left a great testimony of generous service. Let us pray for his soul.

아이보리 코스트의 콘솔라타의 젊은 선교사 마테오 페티나리 신부가 사고로 사망했다는 슬픈 소식을 접했습니다. 그는 관대한 봉사에 대한 위대한 증거를 남긴 “지칠 줄 모르는 선교사”로 알려졌습니다. 그의 영혼을 위해 기도합시다.

I extend a warm welcome to all of you people of Rome and pilgrims from Italy and from many countries. I greet the Apostoline Sisters with affection: thank you for your joyful service in the ministry for vocations! I greet the faithful from Viterbo, Brescia, Alba Adriatica, and Arezzo; as well as the Rotary Club Galatina Maglie e Terre d'Otranto, the young people from Capocroce, the young candidates for Confirmation from Azzano Mella, and the parish of Sant’Agnese in Rome.

저는 로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자들 여러분 모두를 따뜻하게 환영합니다. 저는 사도수녀들에게 애정을 담아 인사드립니다. 성소사목에 기쁘게 봉사해 주셔서 감사합니다! 비테르보, 브레시아, 알바 아드리아티카, 아레초에서 오신 신자들에게 인사드립니다. 갈라티나 마글리에 에 테레 도트란토(Galatina Maglie e Terre d'Otranto) 로타리클럽, 카포크로체(Capocroce)의 젊은이들, 아자노 멜라(Azzano Mella)와 로마의 산타그네세(Sant’Agnese) 본당의 견진 후보자들에게도 인사드립니다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. And I greet the students of the Immacolata, well done! Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 행복한 주일 보내시길 바랍니다. 그리고 임마콜라타 학생들에게 인사드립니다. 아주 잘하셨습니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.