영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.04.14)

최고관리자
2024.04.16 12:13 228 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Third Sunday of Easter, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 14 April 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel takes us back to the evening of Passover. The apostles are gathered in the Upper Room, when the two disciples return from Emmaus and tell of their encounter with Jesus. And as they are expressing the joy of their experience, the Risen One appears to all the community. Jesus arrives precisely while they are sharing the story of the encounter with Him. This makes me think that it is good to share, it is important to share faith. This account makes us reflect on the importance of sharing faith in the risen Jesus.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 부활 제3주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 4. 14. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 복된 주일입니다. 오늘 복음은 우리를 파스카 축제 저녁으로 데려갑니다. 사도들이 다락방에 모여 있고 엠마오에서 돌아온 두 제자들이 예수님을 만난 사실을 얘기합니다. 그리고 그들이 예수님을 만난 기쁨을 표현할 때 부활하신 분이 그 공동체에 나타나십니다. 예수님께서는 그들이 당신과의 만남의 이야기를 나누고 있는 바로 그때에 도착하십니다. 그래서 저는 나누는 것이 좋고, 믿음을 나누는 것이 중요하다고 생각합니다. 이 이야기는 우리에게 부활하신 예수님께 대한 믿음을 나누는 것이 얼마나 중요한지 묵상하게 합니다.

Every day we are bombarded with a thousand messages. Many of them are superficial and useless, others reveal an indiscreet curiosity or, worse still, arise from gossip and malice. They are news that have no purpose; on the contrary, they do harm. But there is also good news, positive and constructive, and we all know how good it is for us to hear good things, and how much better we are when this happens. And it is also good to share the realities that, for better or worse, have touched our lives, so as to help others.

우리는 매일 수천 개의 메시지 포격을 받습니다. 그 중 다수는 피상적이고 쓸모가 없으며, 다른 것들은 무분별한 호기심을 드러내거나, 더 나쁘게는 험담과 악의에서 나옵니다. 그것들은 아무런 목적이 없는 뉴스입니다. 오히려 해를 끼칩니다. 그러나 긍정적이고 건설적인 좋은 소식도 있습니다. 우리 모두는 좋은 소식을 듣는 것이 얼마나 좋은지, 그리고 그런 일이 일어날 때 우리가 얼마나 더 나아지는지 알고 있습니다. 그리고 우리 삶에 좋게 또는 나쁘게 영향을 미친 현실을 공유하여 다른 사람들을 돕는 것도 좋은 일입니다.

And yet there is something we often struggle to talk about. What do we struggle to talk about? The most beautiful thing we have to tell: our encounter with Jesus. Every one of us has encountered the Lord and we struggle to speak about it. Each one of us could say so much about this: seeing how the Lord has touched us, and sharing this, not by being a lecturer to others, but by sharing the unique moments in which we perceived the Lord alive and close, who kindled joy in our hearts or dried our tears, who transmitted confidence and consolation, strength and enthusiasm, or forgiveness, tenderness.

그런데 우리가 종종 이야기하기 어려워하는 무엇이 있습니다. 우리는 무엇에 관한 것을 얘기하기 어려워하나요? 우리가 말해야 할 가장 아름다운 것 즉 예수님과의 만남입니다. 우리 모두는 주님을 만났고 우리는 그것에 관해 얘기하기 위해 애씁니다. 우리 각자는 이것에 관해 아주 많이 말할 수 있습니다. 주님께서 우리를 어떻게 만지셨는지 보고, 살아계시고, 가까이 계시는 주님을, 우리의 마음에 기쁨의 불을 붙이시고, 우리의 눈물을 닦으시고, 확신과 위로, 힘과 열정, 또는 용서와 다정함을 전달해주시는 주님을 알아본 독특한 순간을, 다른 사람들에게 강사로써가 아니라, 그저 나눔으로써 공유합니다.

These encounters, that every one of us has had with Jesus, share them and transmit them. It is important to do this in the family, in the community, with friends. Just as it does good to talk about the good inspirations that have guided us in life, the good thoughts and feelings that help us so much to go forward, and also about our efforts and labours to understand and to progress in the life of faith, perhaps even to repent and retrace our steps. If we do this, Jesus, just as He did with the disciples of Emmaus on the evening of Passover, will surprise us and make our encounters and our environments even more beautiful.

우리 모두가 예수님과 가졌던 이러한 만남을 나누고 전달하십시오. 이를 가족들과, 공동체 안에서, 친구들과 하는 것이 중요합니다. 삶에서 우리를 안내했던 좋은 영감에 관해서, 앞으로 나아가는데 큰 도움이 됐던 좋은 생각과 느낌들에 관해서, 그리고 또한 신앙생활에서 이해하고 발전을 이루기 위해, 아마 회개하고 우리가 갔던 길을 되돌아오기 위해 기울인 우리의 노력과 수고에 관해 얘기하는 것이 좋은 것처럼 말입니다. 우리가 그렇게 하면, 예수님께서 파스카축제 저녁에 엠마오의 제자들에게 하신 것처럼 우리를 놀라게 하시고 우리의 만남들과 우리의 환경들은 더욱 아름답게 만드실 것입니다.

Let us try, then, to remember, now, a powerful moment of our life of faith, a decisive encounter with Jesus. Everyone has had it, each one of us has had an encounter with the Lord. Let us take a moment’s silence and think: when did I find the Lord? When has the Lord been close to me? Let us think in silence. And this encounter with the Lord, did I share it to give glory to the Lord? And also, have I listened to others, when they have told me about this encounter with Jesus?

그러면, 이제 우리의 신앙생활에서 강력한 순간, 예수님과의 결정적인 만남을 기억합시다. 모두가 그 만남을 경험했습니다. 우리 각자는 주님을 만났습니다. 잠시 침묵 중에 생각합시다. 나는 언제 주님을 찾았나? 언제 주님께서 내게 가까이 계셨나? 조용히 생각합시다. 주님과의 이 만남을 주님께 영광 드리기 위해서 다른 사람과 나누었나요? 그리고 또한 나는 사람들이 예수님과의 만남에 대해 내게 얘기할 때 그들에게 귀를 기울였나요?

May Our Lady help us to share the faith to make our communities ever greater places of encounter with the Lord.

우리의 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 믿음을 나누어 우리의 공동체를 주님과 만나는 더 훌륭한 장소로 만들게 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! I am following in prayer and with concern, even pain, the news that has reached us in the last few hours regarding the worsening of the situation in Israel, due to the intervention by Iran. I make a heartfelt appeal to halt any action that might fuel a spiral of violence, with the risk of dragging the Middle East into an even greater military conflict.

부활 삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 지난 몇 시간 동안 우리에게 전해진 소식 즉, 이란의 개입으로 인해 이스라엘의 상황이 악화되고 있다는 소식을 기도하며, 걱정과 고통을 느끼며 지켜보고 있습니다. 저는 중동을 더욱 큰 군사적 갈등으로 끌어들일 위험이 있는 폭력의 악순환에 기름을 붓는 어떠한 행동도 중단하도록 진심으로 호소합니다.

No-one should threaten the existence of others. May all the nations instead take the side of peace, and help Israelis and Palestinians live in two States, side by side, in safety. It is their deep and legitimate desire, and it is their right! Two neighbouring States.

누구도 타인의 존재를 위협해서는 안 됩니다. 그 대신 모든 국가가 평화의 편에 서서, 이스라엘과 팔레스타인이 두 국가로서 나란히 안전하게 살 수 있도록 도와주시길 바랍니다. 두 이웃 국가, 그것은 그들의 깊고 합당한 열망이고 그들의 권리입니다.

Let there be a cease fire in Gaza soon, and let us pursue the paths of negotiation, with determination. Let us help that population, plunged into a humanitarian catastrophe; let the hostages kidnapped months ago be released! So much suffering! Let us pray for peace. No more war, no more attacks, no more violence! Yes to dialogue and yes to peace!

가자 지구에서 곧 휴전이 이루어지게 하고, 결단력 있게 협상의 길을 추구합시다. 인도주의적 재앙에 빠진 그 국민들을 도웁시다. 몇 달 전에 납치된 인질들을 석방합시다! 고통이 너무 심합니다! 평화를 위해 기도합시다. 더 이상 전쟁도, 공격도, 폭력도 안 됩니다. 대화와 평화를 환영합니다!

Today in Italy marks the one-hundredth National Day for the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, on the theme: “Demand for the future: young people between disenchantment and desire”. I encourage this great University to continue its important formative service, faithful to its mission and attentive to the needs of the young and of society today.

오늘 이탈리아에서는 "미래에 대한 요구: 환멸과 욕망 사이의 젊은이들"이라는 주제로 성심 가톨릭대학교 창립 100주년 국경일을 기념하고 있습니다. 저는 이 위대한 대학이 사명에 충실하고 오늘날 젊은이와 사회의 요구에 주의를 기울이며 본연의 중요한 양성 봉사를 계속하기를 바랍니다.

I heartily welcome all of you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries. In particular, I greet the faithful of Los Angeles, Houston, Nutley and Riverside in the United States of America; as well as the Polish people, especially – how many Polish flags there are! – those of Bodzanów and the young volunteers of the Team for Aid to the Eastern Church. I welcome and encourage the leaders of the Sant’Egidio Community from various Latin American countries.

저는 로마인들과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분을 진심으로 환영합니다. 특히 미국 로스앤젤레스, 휴스턴, 너틀리, 리버사이드의 신자들에게 인사드립니다. 특히 폴란드 사람들도 - 폴란드 국기가 정말 많습니다. - Bodzanów 사람들과 동방교회를 돕는 팀의 젊은 자원봉사자들에게 인사드립니다. 다양한 라틴 아메리카 국가의 Sant'Egidio 공동체 지도자들을 환영하고 격려합니다.

I greet the ACLI volunteers engaged in advocacy throughout Italy; the groups from Trani, Arzachena, Montelibretti; the young people of the profession of the faith from the parish of Santi Silvestro e Martino in Milan; the candidates for confirmation from Pannarano; and the “Art and Faith” groups of young people of the Sisters of Saint Dorothy.

이탈리아 전역에서 활동하고 있는 ACLI 자원봉사자 여러분께 인사드립니다. Trani, Arzachena, Montelibretti의 그룹; 밀라노 산티 실베스트로 에 마르티노(Santi Silvestro e Martino) 본당의 신앙고백 젊은이들; Pannarano의 견진 후보자들; 그리고 성 도로시 수녀회의 젊은이들로 구성된 “예술과 신앙” 그룹에게 인사드립니다.

I affectionately greet the children from various parts of the world, who have come to remind us that from 25 to 26 May the Church will hold its first World Children’s Day. Thank you! I invite everyone to accompany the journey towards this event – the first Children’s Day – with prayer, and I thank those who are working to prepare for it. And to you, boys and girls, I say: I am waiting for you! All of you! We need your joy and your wish for a better world, a world at peace. Let us pray, brothers and sisters, for the children who suffer because of the wars – there are many of them! – in Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, and in other parts of the world, in Myanmar. Let us pray for them, and for peace.

5월 25일부터 26일까지 교회가 첫 번째 세계 어린이날을 기념한다는 것을 우리에게 환기시키기 위해 와주신 세계 각지의 어린이들에게 다정한 인사를 드립니다. 감사합니다! 첫 번째 어린이날인 이 행사를 향한 여정에 기도로 함께 동참해 주시기를 모든 분들에게 요청하며, 이를 준비하기 위해 애쓰시는 분들께 감사드립니다. 그리고 소년 소녀 여러분, 저는 여러분을 기다리고 있습니다! 여러분 모두를! 우리는 더 나은 세상, 평화로운 세상을 위한 여러분의 기쁨과 소망이 필요합니다. 형제자매 여러분, 전쟁으로 고통 받는 어린이들을 위해 기도합시다. - 많은 어린이가 있습니다. - 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 그리고 세계의 다른 지역에, 그리고 미얀마에 많이 있습니다. 그들을 위해, 그리고 평화를 위해 기도합시다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. I greet the young people of the Immacolata. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 임마콜라타 청년들에게 인사드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.