영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.04.07)

최고관리자
2024.04.14 11:30 246 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Second Sunday of Easter, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 7 April

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today, the second Sunday of Easter, dedicated by Saint John Paul II to Divine Mercy, the Gospel (cf. Jn 20:19-30) tells us that, by believing in Jesus, Son of God, we can have eternal life in His name (v. 31). “To have life”: what does it mean?

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 부활 제2주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 4. 7. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 성 요한 바오로 2세께서 하느님의 자비의 날로 정하신 부활 제2주일인 오늘, 복음은 (요한 20,19-30 참조) 우리가 하느님의 아들이신 예수님을 믿음으로써 그분의 이름으로 영원한 생명을 얻을 수 있다 (31절) 고 말합니다. “생명을 얻는다.”는 무엇을 의미합니까?

We all want to have life, but there are various ways of having it. For example, there are those who reduce existence to a frenetic race to enjoy and possess many things: to eat and drink, to enjoy themselves, to accumulate money and objects, to feel strong and new emotions, and so on. It is a road that at first sight seems pleasurable, but which does not satiate the heart. It is not in this way that one “has life”, because by following the path of pleasure and power one does not find happiness. Indeed, many aspects of existence remain unanswered, such as love, the inevitable experiences of pain, of limitations and of death. And then the dream we all have in common remains unfulfilled: the hope of living forever, of being loved without limit. Today the Gospel says that this fullness of life, to which every one of us is called, is realized in Jesus: it is He who gives us this fullness of life. But how can one gain access to it, how can one experience it?

우리 모두는 생명을 얻기를 원합니다. 그러나 그것을 얻는 다양한 방법이 있습니다. 예를 들어서 존재를 많은 것을 즐기고 소유하기 위한 광적인 충족으로 축소시키는 사람들이 있습니다. 그들은 강하고 새로운 감정 등을 느끼기 위해서 먹고 마시고 즐기고 돈과 물건을 축적합니다. 그것은 언뜻 보기엔 즐거운 것 같지만 마음을 채워주지 않는 길입니다. 이런 식으로 사람이 “생명을 얻는” 것은 아닙니다. 쾌락과 권력의 길을 따름으로써 행복을 찾지 못하기 때문입니다. 사실, 사랑, 피할 수 없는 고통, 한계, 죽음의 체험과 같이 존재의 많은 측면들이 답이 없는 상태로 남아있습니다. 그리고 우리 모두가 공통적으로 품고 있는 꿈, 즉 영원히 살고, 한없이 사랑 받고자 하는 희망은 여전히 충족되지 않습니다. 오늘의 복음은 우리 모두가 부르심을 받은 이 충만한 생명이 예수님 안에서 실현되었다고 말합니다. 그분이 이 충만한 생명을 우리에게 주는 분이십니다. 하지만 어떻게 그것에 접근하고 어떻게 그것을 체험할 수 있습니까?

Let us look at what happened to the disciples in the Gospel. They are going through the most tragic moment in life: after the days of the passion they shut themselves away in the Upper Room, afraid and discouraged. The Risen One comes to them and shows them His wounds (cf. v. 20): they were the signs of suffering and pain, they could stir feelings of guilt, yet with Jesus they become channels of mercy and forgiveness. In this way, the disciples see and touch with their hands the fact that with Jesus, life always wins, death and sin are defeated, with Jesus. And they receive the gift of His Spirit, which gives them a new life, as beloved sons – life as beloved sons – imbued with joy, love and hope. I will ask one thing: do you have hope? Each one of you, ask yourselves: “How is my hope?”

복음서에서 제자들에게 무슨 일이 일어났는지 살펴봅시다. 그들은 인생에서 가장 비극적인 순간을 겪고 있습니다. 수난의 날들 후에 그들은 두렵고 절망하여 다락방에 문을 걸어 잠그고 모여 있습니다. 부활하신 분께서 그들에게 오셔서 자신의 상처를 보여주십니다. (20절 참조) 그 상처들은 고통과 아픔의 표시이고 죄책감을 불러일으킬 수 있었지만 제자들은 예수님이 함께 계셔서 자비와 용서의 통로가 됩니다. 이런 식으로 제자들은 예수님과 함께하면 생명이 항상 승리하고, 죽음과 죄는 패배한다는 사실을 직접 보고, 손으로 만집니다. 그리고 그들은 그분의 성령의 선물을 받습니다. 그 성령은 그들에게 사랑받는 아들로서의 새로운 생명 - 사랑받는 아들로서의 생명 - 기쁨, 사랑, 그리고 희망으로 가득 찬 생명을 줍니다. 저는 여러분에게 한 가지 질문을 하겠습니다. 당신은 희망을 가지고 있습니까? 여러분 각자가 자문해보십시오. “나의 희망은 어떠한가?”

This is how to “have life” every day: it is enough to fix one’s eyes on the crucified and risen Jesus, encountering Him in the Sacraments and in prayer, recognizing that He is present, believing in Him, letting oneself be touched by His grace and guided by His example, experiencing the joy of loving like Him. Every encounter with Jesus, a living encounter with Jesus enables us to have more life. Looking for Jesus, letting ourselves be found – because He looks for us – opening our heart to the encounter with Jesus.

이것이 매일 “생명을 얻는” 방법입니다. 십자가에 못 박히셨다가 부활하신 예수님께 시선을 고정하고, 성사와 기도 안에서 그분을 만나고, 그분이 현존하심을 인식하고, 그분을 믿고, 그분의 은총의 손길에 자신을 맡기고, 그분의 모범에 따라 인도되고, 그분처럼 사랑의 기쁨을 체험하는 것으로 충분합니다. 예수님과의 모든 만남이, 예수님과의 생생한 만남이 우리에게 더 큰 생명을 갖게 합니다. 예수님을 찾으십시오, 우리 자신이 발견되도록 하십시오. - 그분이 우리를 찾으시기 때문입니다. - 그리고 예수님과의 만남에 우리의 마음을 활짝 여십시오.

Let us ask ourselves, though: do I believe in the power of the resurrection of Jesus, do I believe that Jesus is risen? Do I believe in His victory over sin, fear and death? Do I let myself be drawn into a relationship with the Lord, with Jesus? And do I let myself be prompted by Him to love my brothers and sisters, and to hope every day? Each one of you, think about this.

하지만 자문합시다. 나는 예수님의 부활의 힘을 믿는가? 예수님께서 부활하신 것을 믿는가? 나는 죄, 두려움, 그리고 죽음에 대한 그분의 승리를 믿는가? 나는 주님, 예수님과의 관계에 들어가도록 나 자신을 맡기는가? 그리고 나는 그분의 자극을 받아 형제자매를 사랑하고 매일 희망을 갖도록 자신을 맡기는가? 여러분 각자 이것에 대해 생각해보십시오.

May Mary help us to have ever greater faith in Jesus, in the risen Jesus, to “have life” and to spread the joy of Easter.

성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 예수님께 대한, 부활하신 예수님께 대한 더 큰 믿음을 갖고, “생명을 얻고,” 부활의 기쁨을 널리 전하게 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! I would like to remember the people who died in the bus crash in South Africa a few days ago. Let us pray for them and for their families.

부활 삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 며칠 전 남아프리카공화국에서 버스사고로 사망한 분들을 기억하고 싶습니다. 그들과 그들의 가족을 위해 기도합시다.

Yesterday was International Day of Sport for Development and Peace. We all know how practising a sport can educate an open, solidarity-based, unprejudiced sociality. But for this we need leaders and trainers who aim not only at winning or making money.

어제는 발전과 평화를 위한 세계 스포츠의 날이었습니다. 우리 모두는 스포츠가 어떻게 개방적이고 연대 기반의 편견 없는 사회성을 교육할 수 있는지 알고 있습니다. 하지만 이를 위해우리는 승리나 돈 버는 것만을 목표로 삼지 않는 리더와 트레이너가 필요합니다.

Let us not cease to pray for peace, a just and lasting peace, especially for tormented Ukraine and for Palestine and Israel. May the Spirit of the Risen Lord enlighten and sustain all those who work to decrease the tension and encourage gestures that make negotiations possible. May the Lord give leaders the capacity to pause a little in order to deliberate, to negotiate.

평화, 정의롭고 지속적인 평화, 특히 고통 받는 우크라이나와 팔레스타인, 이스라엘을 위해 기도하는 것을 멈추지 맙시다. 부활하신 주님의 영께서 긴장을 완화하고 협상을 가능하게 하는 행위를 장려하기 위해 열심히 일하는 모든 사람들을 깨우치고 지속시켜 주소서! 주님, 지도자들에게 숙고하고 협상하기 위해서 잠시 멈출 수 있는 능력을 주소서!
I greet all of you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and from many countries. In particular, I greet the students of the Mar Qardakh Catholic School in Erbil, capital of Iraqi Kurdistan; and the young people of Castellón, Spain. I affectionately welcome the prayer groups who cultivate the spirituality of Divine Mercy, gathered today at the Shrine of the Holy Spirit in Sassia.

저는 여러분 모두, 로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자들에게 인사드립니다. 특히, 이라크 쿠르디스탄의 수도 아르빌에 있는 마르 카르다크 가톨릭학교 학생들에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 스페인 카스테욘의 젊은이들. 오늘 사시아 성령 성지에 모인 하느님 자비의 영성을 키우는 기도 모임을 진심으로 환영합니다.

I greet “La Perosina” bowling club, the ACLI group from Chieti, participants in the International Conference for the abolition of surrogacy, the faithful of Modugno and Alcamo, students of the “San Giuseppe” School of Bassano del Grappa and candidates for confirmation from Santarcangelo di Romagna. I greet the many Polish people here: I can see the flags!

나는 "La Perosina" 볼링 클럽, Chieti의 ACLI 그룹, 대리모 폐지를 위한 국제회의 참가자, Modugno와 Alcamo의 신자들, Bassano del Grappa의 "San Giuseppe" 학교 학생 및 산타르칸젤로 디 로마냐에서 온 견진후보자들에게 인사드립니다. 저는 많은 폴란드 사람들에게 인사를 드립니다. 깃발이 보입니다!

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.