영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.04.01)

최고관리자
2024.04.07 12:11 301 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Easter Monday, Saint Peter's Square, Monday, 1 April 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno, and happy Easter! Today, Monday of the Octave of Easter, the Gospel (cf. Mt 28:8.15) shows us the joy of the women at the Resurrection of Jesus: the text says they abandoned the tomb with “great joy”, and “ran to tell His disciples” (v. 8). This joy, which is born precisely from the living encounter with the Risen One, is a powerful emotion, which impels them to spread and to tell what they have seen.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 부활 팔일 축제 월요일, 성 베드로 광장, 월요일, 2024. 4. 1.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 부활 축하드립니다. 오늘 부활 팔일 월요일 복음 (마태오 28,8.15 참조)은 예수님의 부활 당시 여인들의 기쁨을 우리에게 보여줍니다. 본문은 그들은 “크게 기뻐하며” 무덤을 떠나 “제자들에게 소식을 전하러 달려갔다.”고 전합니다. (8절) 부활하신 분과의 생생한 만남이 낳은 이 기쁨은 강력한 감정으로서 그들을 재촉하여 그들이 본 것을 널리 퍼뜨리고 말하게 합니다.

Sharing joy is a wondrous experience, which we learn from a very young age: think of a child who gets a good mark at school and cannot wait to show his or her parents, or a young person who achieves their first success in sport, or a family in which a child is born. Let us try to remember, each of us, a moment so happy that it was even difficult to put it into words, but which we wished to tell everyone about immediately!

기쁨을 나누는 것은 아주 어린 시절부터 배우는 놀라운 경험입니다. 학교에서 좋은 성적을 거두고 빨리 부모에게 보여주고 싶은 어린이나 스포츠에서 처음으로 성공을 거둔 젊은이 또는 아이가 태어난 가족을 생각해 보십시오. 너무 행복해서 말로 표현하기조차 어려웠지만 모두에게 즉시 알리고 싶었던 순간을 우리 각자 기억해봅시다!

So, the women, on Easter morning, live this experience, but in a much greater way. Why? Because the resurrection of Jesus is not just wonderful news or the happy ending of a story, but something that changes our lives completely, and changes it forever! It is the victory of life over death, this is the Resurrection of Jesus. It is the victory of hope over despondency. Jesus broke through the darkness of the tomb and lives for ever: His presence can fill anything with light. With Him, every day becomes a step in an eternal journey, every “today” can hope for a “tomorrow”, every end a new beginning, every instant is projected beyond the limits of time, towards eternity.

부활절 아침에 이 여인들은 훨씬 더 큰 방식으로 이 경험을 합니다. 왜냐하면 예수님의 부활은 단지 놀라운 소식이나 이야기의 해피엔딩이 아니라, 우리의 삶을 완전히, 영원히 변화시키는 사건이기 때문입니다! 그것은 죽음에 대한 생명의 승리이고 이것이 예수님의 부활입니다. 그것은 절망에 대한 희망의 승리입니다. 예수님께서 무덤의 어둠을 뚫고 영원히 사십니다. 그분의 현존은 모든 것을 빛으로 채울 수 있습니다. 그분과 함께 하면 매일 매일이 영원한 여정의 한 걸음이 되며, 모든 “오늘”이 “내일”을 희망할 수 있고, 모든 끝은 새로운 시작이며, 모든 순간이 시간의 한계를 넘어 영원을 향해 투영됩니다.

Brothers, sisters, the joy of the Resurrection is not something far away. It is very close, it is ours, because it was given to us on the day of our Baptism. Since then, we too, like the women, can meet the Risen One and He says to us, as He did to them: “Do not fear!” (v 10). Brothers and sisters, let us not give up the joy of Easter!

형제자매 여러분, 부활의 기쁨은 멀리 있는 것이 아닙니다. 그것은 매우 가까이에 있습니다.  그것은 우리의 것입니다. 왜냐하면 그것은 우리가 세례를 받던 날 우리에게 주어졌기 때문입니다. 그 이후로 우리도 그 여인들처럼 부활하신 분을 만날 수 있고 그분이 여인들에게 말씀하셨듯이 우리에게 말씀하십니다. “두려워하지 마라.” (10절) 형제자매 여러분, 부활절의 기쁨을 포기하지 맙시다!

But how can we nurture this joy? Like the women did: by encountering the Risen One, because He is the source of a joy that never ceases. So, let us hasten to seek Him in the Eucharist, in His forgiveness, in prayer and in lived charity! Joy, when it is shared, grows. Let us share the joy of the Risen One.

그런데 우리는 어떻게 이 기쁨을 가꿀 수 있을까요? 여인들이 그랬던 것처럼, 부활하신 분을 만남으로써 할 수 있습니다. 그분은 결코 멈추지 않는 기쁨의 원천이시기 때문입니다. 그러므로 성찬례에서, 그분의 용서에서, 기도에서, 그리고 자선의 실천에서 그분을 서둘러 찾읍시다. 기쁨은 나눌 때 커집니다. 부활하신 분의 기쁨을 나눕시다.

And May the Virgin Mary, who at Easter rejoiced in her risen Son, help us to be joyful witnesses.

부활절에 아드님의 부활을 보시고 기뻐하셨던 동정 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 기뻐하는 증인들이 되게 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! I renew my Easter greetings to all, and I sincerely thank those who, in various ways, have sent me messages of closeness and prayer. May the gift of the peace of the Risen Lord be granted to these individuals, families and communities. And may this gift of peace reach where it is most needed: to the peoples exhausted by war, by hunger, by every form of oppression.

부활삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 모든 이에게 다시 부활절 인사를 드립니다. 다양한 방법으로 저에게 친밀감과 기도의 메시지를 보내주신 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다. 부활하신 주님의 평화의 선물이 이 개인과 가족, 공동체에게 전해지길 빕니다. 그리고 이 평화의 선물이 가장 필요한 곳, 즉 전쟁과 굶주림, 온갖 형태의 억압으로 지친 사람들에게 전해지길 빕니다.

And I greet you affectionately, Romans and pilgrims from various countries! I greet the young people and the priests of the Blessed Carlo Gnocchi pastoral community in Inverigo, and those of the deanery of Appiano Gentile.

그리고 로마인들과 여러 나라에서 온 순례자들 여러분 모두에게 사랑의 인사를 드립니다. 저는 인베리고에 있는 복자 카를로 뇨키 사목 공동체의 젊은이들과 사제들, 그리고 아피아노 젠틸레의 주임 사제들에게 인사드립니다.

Happy Monday of the Angel! May the joy of Easter continue! Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci.

복된 천사의 월요일 보내십시오! 부활절의 기쁨이 계속되길 빕니다. 부디, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.