영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.03.24)

최고관리자
2024.04.06 19:32 305 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Palm Sunday, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 17 March 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, I express my closeness to the San José de Apartado Community, in Colombia, where a young woman and a boy were murdered a few days ago. This Community was awarded in 2018 as an example of commitment to economic solidarity, peace and human rights.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 주님수난성지주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 3. 24.

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 저는 며칠 전 한 젊은 여성과 한 소년이 살해된 콜롬비아 산호세 데 아파타도 공동체에 마음으로 가까이 있음을 표현합니다. 이 공동체는 경제적 연대, 평화, 인권에 대한 헌신의 모범으로 2018년에 상을 받았습니다.

And I assure my prayer for the victims of the cowardly terrorist attack in Moscow the other evening. May the Lord welcome the victims in His peace, and console their families. May He convert the hearts of those who plan, organize and implement these inhuman actions, which offend God, who commanded: “Thou shalt not kill” (Ex 20:13).

그리고 저는 며칠 전 저녁 모스크바에서 발생한 비겁한 테러 공격의 희생자들을 위해 기도하고 있습니다. 주님, 주님의 평화로 희생자들을 따뜻이 맞아주시고 그들의 가족들을 위로하여 주소서! 주님, “살인하지 말라”(탈출 20,13)라고 명령하신 하느님을 거스르는 이러한 비인간적인 행동을 계획하고 조직하고 실행하는 사람들의 마음을 변화시켜 주소서!

I greet you all, faithful of Rome and pilgrims from various countries. In particular, I greet the delegation of the city of Sanremo, which again this year, faithful to a four-centuries-long tradition, has offered the woven palm leaves for this celebration. Thank you, people of Sanremo! May the Lord bless you.

로마의 신자들과 여러 나라에서 온 순례자들 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 올해도 400년의 전통에 충실하여 이번 축하를 위해 엮은 야자나무 잎을 제공한 산레모 시 대표단에게 인사드립니다. 감사합니다, 산레모 시민 여러분! 주님께서 여러분을 축복하시기를 빕니다.

Dear brothers and sisters, Jesus entered Jerusalem as a humble and peaceful king; let us open our hearts to Him! Only He can free us from wickedness, hatred, and violence, because He is mercy and the forgiveness of sins. Let us pray for all our brothers and sisters who suffer as a result of war; in a special way, I think of tormented Ukraine, where so many people find themselves without electricity because of the intense attacks against infrastructure, which, besides causing death and suffering, bring the risk of an even greater humanitarian catastrophe. Please, let us not forget tormented Ukraine! And let us think of Gaza, which is suffering a great deal, and so many other places of war.

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 예수님께서 겸손하고 평화로운 왕으로 예루살렘에 입성하셨습니다. 그분께 마음을 엽시다! 오직 그분만이 우리를 사악함과 증오와 폭력에서 구원할 수 있으십니다. 왜냐하면 그분은 자비이시며 죄를 용서하시는 분이시기 때문입니다. 전쟁으로 고통 받는 모든 형제자매들을 위해 기도합시다. 특히 저는 인프라에 대한 극심한 공격으로 인해 많은 사람들이 전기 공급이 끊긴 고통 받는 우크라이나를 생각합니다. 이는 사망과 고통을 초래할 뿐만 아니라 훨씬 더 큰 인도주의적 재앙의 위험을 가져옵니다. 고통 받는 우크라이나를 잊지 맙시다! 그리고 많은 고통을 겪고 있는 가자지구와 수많은 다른 전쟁들을 생각합시다.

And now, let us turn in prayer to the Virgin Mary: may we learn from Her how to stay close to Jesus in the days of Holy Week, so as to arrive at the joy of the Resurrection.

이제 동정 마리아께 기도합시다. 부활의 기쁨에 도달하기 위해 성주간에 예수님 곁에 머무는 방법을 성모님께 배우도록 합시다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.