영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.03.17)

최고관리자
2024.04.06 19:31 305 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifth Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 17 March 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, fifth Sunday of Lent, as we draw closer to Holy Week, Jesus in the Gospel (cf. Jn 12:20-33) tells us something important: that on the Cross we will see His glory and that of the Father (cf. vv. 23, 28).

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 사순 제5주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 3. 17. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 성주간이 가까워지는 오늘, 사순 제5주일의 복음에서 (요한 12,20-33 참조) 예수님께서 중요한 말씀을 하십니다. 즉 십자가 위에서 우리는 예수님의 영광과 아버지의 영광을 볼 것이라고 하십니다. (23, 28 절)

But how is it possible that the glory of God manifest itself right there, on the Cross? One would think it happened in the Resurrection, not on the Cross, which is a defeat, a failure. Instead, today, talking about His Passion, Jesus says: “The hour has come for the Son of man to be glorified” (v. 23). What does He mean?

그러나 어떻게 십자가 바로 그곳에서 하느님의 영광이 드러날 수 있습니까? 누군가는 패배이고 실패인 십자가가 아니고 부활에서 드러났다고 생각할 것입니다. 그런데 오늘 자신의 수난에 대해 얘기하시면서 예수님께서 이렇게 말씀하십니다. “사람의 아들이 영광스럽게 될 때가 왔다.” (23절) 예수님의 이 말씀은 무엇을 의미합니까?

He means that glory, for God, does not correspond to human success, fame and popularity; glory, for God, has nothing self-referential about it, it is not a grandiose manifestation of power to be followed by public applause. For God, glory is to love to the point of giving one’s life. Glorification, for Him, means giving Himself, making Himself accessible, offering His love. And this reached its culmination on the Cross, right there, where Jesus outspread God’s love to the maximum, fully revealing the face of mercy, giving us life and forgiving his crucifiers.

예수님의 말씀은 하느님의 영광은 인간의 성공, 명성, 인기와 관련성이 없다는 것을 의미합니다. 하느님의 영광은 자신과 연관된 것이 아니고 대중의 박수가 뒤따르는 거창한 권력의 표현도 아닙니다. 하느님께 영광은 생명을 바칠 정도로 사랑하는 것입니다. 그분께는 영광스럽게 되는 것이 자신을 내어주고, 자신을 접근 가능하게 하고, 자신의 사랑을 주는 것을 의미합니다. 그리고 이것이 예수님께서 하느님의 사랑을 최대한으로 확장시키시고, 자비의 얼굴을 완전히 드러내시고, 우리에게 생명을 주시고, 자신을 못 박은 사람들을 용서하시는 십자가 바로 그곳에서 정점을 이루었습니다.

Brothers and sisters, from the Cross, the “cathedra of God”, the Lord teaches us that true glory, that which never fades and makes us happy, is made up of giving and forgiveness. Giving and forgiveness are the essence of the glory of God. And for us, they are the way of life. Giving and forgiveness: very different criteria to what we see around us, and also within us, when we think of glory as something to receive rather than to give; something to possess instead of something to offer. No, worldly glory fades, and does not leave joy in the heart; it does not even lead to the good of all, but rather to division, discord, and envy.

형제자매 여러분, 주님께서는 “하느님의 대성당”인 십자가에서 우리에게 가르침을 주십니다. 결코 시들지 않고 우리를 행복하게 해주는 참된 영광은 주는 것(줌)과 용서로 구성되어 있다고 가르치십니다. 줌과 용서는 하느님 영광의 본질입니다. 그리고 그것은 우리의 삶의 방식입니다. 줌과 용서: 그것은 우리가 영광을 제공하기보다는 소유하는 것으로 생각하고, 주기보다는 받는 것으로 생각할 때, 우리 주변에서 보는 것과 또한 우리 내부에서 보는 것과 매우 다른 기준입니다. 아닙니다. 세상적인 영광은 사라지고 마음에 기쁨을 남기지 않습니다. 더욱이 모든 사람의 이익으로 이끌지 않을 뿐만 아니라 분열, 불화, 시기를 일으킵니다.

And so, we can ask ourselves: what is the glory I desire for myself, for my life, that I dream of for my future? That of impressing others with my prowess, my abilities, or the things I possess? Or the path of giving and forgiveness, that of the Crucified Jesus, the way of those who never tire of loving, confident that this bears witness to God in the world and makes the beauty of life shine? What kind of glory do I want for myself? Indeed, let us remember that when we give and forgive, God’s glory shines in us. Right there: when we give and forgive.

이제 우리 자신에게 질문할 수 있습니다. 내가 내 자신과 내 삶을 위해 바라는 영광 그리고 내 장래를 위해 꿈꾸는 영광은 무엇인가? 나의 기량, 나의 능력, 또는 내가 소유한 것들로 다른 사람들에게 깊은 인상을 남기는 것인가? 아니면 십자가에 못 박히신 예수님의 길, 줌과 용서의 길, 이것이 세상에서 하느님을 증거하고, 삶의 아름다움을 빛나게 한다는 확신을 가지고, 결코 지치지 않고 사랑하는 사람들의 길인가? 나는 어떤 영광을 원하는가? 진정으로 우리가 주고 용서할 때 하느님의 영광이 우리 안에서 빛난다는 것을 기억합시다. 바로 그곳, 우리가 주고 용서할 때입니다.

May the Virgin Mary, who followed Jesus faithfully at the hour of His Passion, help us be living reflections of the love of Jesus.

예수님의 수난의 시간에 예수님을 충실히 따르셨던 동정 마리아여, 저희가 예수님 사랑을 생생하게 반영하게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I have learned with relief that in Haiti, a teacher and four of the six brothers religious of the Frères du Sacré-Cœur Institute, kidnapped 23 February last, have been freed. I ask for the release as soon as possible of the other two brothers and all those people still being held hostage in that beloved country, so fraught with violence. I invite all the political and social actors to abandon any personal interest and to engage in a spirit of solidarity in the pursuit of the common good, supporting a peaceful transition to a country that, with the help of the international community, may be equipped with solid institutions capable of restoring order and tranquillity among its citizens.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 아이티에서 지난 2월 23일 납치되었던 Frères du Sacré-Cœur Institute의 수사 여섯 명 중 4명과 교사 한 명이 풀려났다는 소식을 듣고 안도감을 느꼈습니다. 저는 다른 두 형제와 여전히 폭력으로 가득 찬 사랑하는 나라에서 아직 인질로 잡혀 있는 모든 사람들을 가능한 한 빨리 석방해 줄 것을 요청합니다. 저는 모든 정치적, 사회적 주체들이 개인적 이익을 버리고 연대 정신으로 공동선을 추구하시길 청합니다. 또한 국제공동체의 도움을 받아 이 나라가 시민들의 질서와 평온을 회복할 수 있는 견고한 기관들을 갖춘 나라로 평화롭게 전환하는 것을 적극 지원해주시길 바랍니다.

Let us continue to pray for the populations tormented by war, in Ukraine, Palestine and Israel, and in Sudan. And let us not forget Syria, a country that has suffered greatly for a long time because of war.

우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 수단에서 전쟁으로 고통 받는 사람들을 위해 계속 기도합시다. 그리고 오랫동안 전쟁으로 인해 큰 고통을 받아온 나라 시리아도 잊지 맙시다.

I greet all of you who have come to Rome, from Italy and many parts of the world. In particular, I greet the Spanish students from the “Camplus” network of university residences, parish groups from Madrid, Pescara, Chieti, Locorotondo and the parish of San Giovanni Leonardi in Rome. I greet the Saint Joseph Social Cooperative of Como, children from Perugia, the young people of Bologna on their journey towards the Profession of Faith, and candidates for Confirmation from Pavia, Iolo di Prato and Cavaion Veronese.

이탈리아와 세계 여러 곳에서 로마에 오신 여러분께 인사드립니다. 특히 저는 대학 기숙사 네트워크인 "Camplus" 네트워크의 스펜인 학생들, 마드리드, 페스카라, 키에티, 로코로톤도 및 로마의 산 조반니 레오나르디 본당 그룹에게 인사드립니다. 저는 코모의 성 요셉 사회협동조합, 페루지아의 어린이들, 신앙 서약을 향한 여정에 있는 볼로냐의 젊은이들, 그리고 파비아, 이올로 디 프라토, 카바이온 베로네세의 견진 후보자들에게 인사드립니다.

I welcome with pleasure the participants in the Rome Marathon, a traditional celebration of sport and fraternity. Again this year, on the initiative of Athletica Vaticana, many athletes are involved in the “solidarity relays”, becoming witnesses of sharing.

저는 스포츠와 형제애를 기념하는 전통 행사인 로마 마라톤에 참가하신 여러분을 기쁜 마음으로 환영합니다. 올해에도 Athletica Vaticana의 주도로 많은 선수들이 '연대 릴레이'에 참여하여 나눔의 증인이 됩니다.

And I wish all of you a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

그리고 모두들 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.