영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.03.10)

최고관리자
2024.04.06 19:24 297 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fourth Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 10 March 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! On this fourth Sunday of Lent, the Gospel presents us with the figure of Nicodemus (cf. Jn 3:14-21), a pharisee, “a ruler of the Jews” (Jn 3:1). He saw the signs Jesus performed, he recognized in Him a teacher sent by God, and he went to meet Him by night, so as not to be seen. The Lord welcomes him, converses with him and reveals to him that He came not to condemn, but to save the world (cf. v. 17). Let us pause to reflect on this: Jesus came not to condemn, but to save. This is beautiful!

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 사순 제4주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 3. 10. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 이번 사순 제4주일의 복음은 우리에게 “유대인의 지도자,”인 (요한 3,1) 바리사이 니코데모를 소개합니다. (요한 3,14-21 참조) 그는 예수님께서 행하신 표징들을 보고 그분이 하느님께서 보내신 스승이라는 것을 알아차리고 남들이 보지 않도록 밤에 예수님을 만나러 갔습니다. 주님께서는 그를 환영하시고, 그와 대화하시며, 하느님의 아들이 세상을 심판하러 오신 것이 아니라 세상을 구원하러 오셨다는 것을 드러내십니다. (17절) 이것에 대해 잠시 멈춰서 생각합시다. 예수님께서 심판하러 오신 것이 아니라 구원하러 오셨습니다. 이 얼마나 아름답습니까!

Often in the Gospel we see Christ revealing the intentions of the people He meets, at times unmasking their false attitudes, such as with the pharisees (cf. Mt 23:27-32), or making them reflect on the disorder of their life, as with the Samaritan woman (cf. Jn 4: 5-42). There are no secrets before Him: He reads them in the heart. This ability could be disturbing because, if used badly, harms people, exposing them to merciless judgements. Indeed, no-one is perfect: we are all sinners, we all make mistakes, and if the Lord were to use His knowledge of our weaknesses to condemn us, no-one could be saved.

종종 복음에서 우리는 그리스도께서 만나는 사람들의 의도를 드러내시는 것을 봅니다. 어떤 때는 바리사이들의 경우처럼 그들의 거짓 태도를 폭로하시거나 (마태오 23,27-32 참조) 사마리아 여인의 경우처럼 그들의 무질서한 삶을 반성하게 하십니다. (요한 4,5-42 참조) 그분 앞에서 비밀은 없습니다. 그분은 마음에 있는 것들을 읽으시기 때문입니다. 이 능력은 마음을 불편하게 할 수 있습니다. 잘못 사용되면 그들을 무자비한 심판에 노출시켜 사람에게 피해를 줄 수 있기 때문입니다. 사실 완벽한 사람은 아무도 없습니다. 우리는 모두 죄인이고 실수를 합니다. 만약 주님께서 당신이 아시는 우리의 약점을 이유로 우리를 심판하신다면 아무도 구원받을 수 없을 것입니다.

But it is not like this. Indeed, He does not need them in order to point the finger at us, but to embrace our life, to free us from sins and to save us. Jesus is not interested in putting us on trial or subjecting us to judgement; He wants none of us to be lost. The Lord’s gaze upon every one of us is not a blinding beacon that dazzles us and puts us in difficulty, but rather the gentle glimmer of a friendly lamp, that helps us to see the good in ourselves and to be aware of the evil, so that we may be converted and healed with the support of His grace.

그러나 그와 같지 않습니다. 진정 그분은 우리에게 손가락질하기 위해 그것들이 필요하신 것이 아니라 우리를 삶을 껴안으시고 우리를 죄에서 벗어나게 하시고 우리를 구원하시기 위해 그것들이 필요하십니다. 예수님께서는 우리를 재판에 회부하시거나 우리를 심판받게 하시는 데에는 관심이 없으십니다. 그분은 우리 중 누구도 잃어버리는 것을 원하지 않으십니다. 우리 모두를 응시하시는 주님의 시선은 우리를 혼란시키고 우리를 어려움에 빠뜨리는 눈부신 불꽃이 아니라, 우리를 도와 우리가 우리 안의 선함을 보고 악함을 인식할 수 있고 그래서 우리가 그분의 은총에 힘입어 회개하고 치유 받게 하는 친절한 등불의 다정한 빛입니다.

Jesus came not to condemn, but to save the world. Think of us, who very often condemn others; many times, we like to speak badly, to go in search of gossip against others. Let us ask the Lord to give us, all of us, this merciful gaze, to look at others as He looks at us. May Mary help us to wish good for one another.

예수님께서는 세상을 심판하러 오신 것이 아니라 세상을 구원하러 오셨습니다. 자주 다른 사람을 심판하는 우리를 생각하십시오, 우리는 종종 다른 사람을 흉보고 다른 사람의 험담을 찾아 나서기를 좋아합니다. 주님께 청합시다. 주님, 이 자비의 응시를 저희 모두에게 주시어 저희가 다른 사람들을 주님께서 저희를 바라보시는 것처럼 바라볼 수 있게 해주소서! 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 서로에게 복을 빌어주게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Two days ago, International Women’s Day was celebrated. I would like to address a thought and to express my closeness to all women, especially those whose dignity is not respected. There is still a lot of work that each one of us must do in order for the equal dignity of women to be genuinely recognized. Institutions, social and political, have the fundamental duty to protect and promote the dignity of every human being, offering to women, the bearers of life, the necessary conditions to be able to welcome the gift of life and assure their children of a worthy existence.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 이틀 전, 세계 여성의 날을 기념했습니다. 저는 모든 여성들, 특히 존엄성이 존중되지 않는 여성들에게 저의 생각과 저의 친밀감을 전하고 싶습니다. 여성의 평등한 존엄성이 진정으로 인정되기 위해서는 우리 각자가 해야 할 일이 아직도 많이 남아 있습니다. 사회적, 정치적 기관들은 모든 인간의 존엄성을 보호하고 증진할 근본적인 의무가 있으며, 생명의 전달자인 여성에게 필요한 조건을 만들어 주어야 합니다. - 생명의 선물을 반기고 그들의 자녀들에게 가치 있는 삶을 보장할 수 있는 조건을 조성해 주어야 합니다.

I follow with concern and sorrow the grave crisis afflicting Haiti, and the violent episodes which occurred in recent days. I am close to the Church and to the dear Haitian population, which has been plagued by many sufferings for years. I invite you to pray, by the intercession of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, that every sort of violence may cease, and that everyone may offer their contribution to the growth of peace and reconciliation in the country, with the renewed support of the international community.

저는 아이티를 괴롭히는 심각한 위기와 최근 발생한 폭력 사태에 대해 걱정과 슬픈 마음으로 지켜보고 있습니다. 저는 교회와 그리고 수년 동안 많은 고통을 겪어온 사랑하는 아이티 국민과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 저는 여러분 모두의 기도를 청합니다. 영원한 도움의 성모님의 전구로 모든 종류의 폭력이 그치고 모든 사람이 국제 사회의 새로운 지원을 받아 이 나라의 평화와 화해의 증진에 기여하게 하소서!

This evening, our Muslim brothers and sisters will commence Ramadan: I express my closeness to them all.

오늘 저녁, 우리 무슬림 형제자매들은 라마단을 시작합니다. 그들 모두에 대한 저의 친밀감을 표합니다.

I greet all of you who have come from Rome, from Italy and from many parts of the world. In particular, I greet the students of the Irabia-Izaga College of Pamplona, and the pilgrims from Madrid, Murcia, Malaga and Saint Mary’s Plainfield, New Jersey.

로마와 이탈리아, 그리고 세계 여러 곳에서 오신 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 팜플로나의 이라비아-이자가 대학 학생들과 마드리드, 무르시아, 말라가, 뉴저지의 세인트메리 플레인필드에서 온 순례자들에게 인사드립니다.

I greet the young people preparing for their First Communion and Confirmation from the parish of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Saint Philip the Martyr in Rome, the faithful of Reggio Calabria, Quartu Sant’Elena, and Castellamonte.

저는 로마의 과달루페 성모님과 순교자 필립보 본당에서 온 첫 영성체와 견진을 준비하는 젊은이들과 레지오 칼라브리아, 콰르투 산텔레나, 카스텔라몬테의 신자들에게 인사드립니다.

I affectionately welcome the Catholic community of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Rome. Let us pray for peace in this country, as well as in tormented Ukraine and in the Holy Land. May the hostilities that cause immense suffering among the civilian population cease as soon as possible.

저는 로마에 있는 콩고민주공화국 가톨릭 공동체를 사랑하는 마음으로 환영합니다. 이 나라의 평화와, 고통 받는 우크라이나와 성지의 평화를 위해 기도합시다. 민간인들에게 엄청난 고통을 안겨주는 적대행위가 하루빨리 중단되게 하소서!

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다!

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.