영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.03.03)

최고관리자
2024.04.06 19:23 304 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Third Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 3 March 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today the Gospel shows us a harsh scene: Jesus drives the merchants out of the temple (cf. Jn 2:13-25), Jesus who expels the sellers, overturns the money changers' tables, and admonishes everyone, saying, "Stop making my Father’s house a marketplace" (v. 16). Let us focus a little on the contrast between house and market: indeed, these are two different ways of approaching the Lord.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 사순 제3주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 3. 3. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음은 가혹한 장면을 보여줍니다. 예수님께서 상인들을 성전에서 쫓아내십니다. (요한 2,13-25 참조) 예수님께서 상인들을 쫓아내시고, 환전상의 탁자를 엎어버리시고 모두에게 이렇게 이르십니다. “내 아버지의 집을 장사하는 집으로 만들지 마라.” (16절) 집과 시장의 대조를 조금 살펴봅시다. 사실 집과 시장은 주님께 다가가는 두 가지의 다른 방법입니다.

In the temple conceived as a market, in order to be right with God, all one had to do was to buy a lamb, to pay for it, and to consume it on the altar coals. One bought, paid, consumed, and then everyone went home. In the temple understood as a house, on the other hand, the opposite happens: we go there to encounter the Lord, to be close to Him, to be close to our brothers and sisters, to share joys and sorrows. Moreover: in a market, all prices are negotiated, whereas at home, there is no calculating; in the market, one seeks one's own interests, at home, one gives freely.

시장으로 여겨지는 성전에서는 하느님과 적절한 관계를 맺기 위해 해야 할 일은 양 한 마리를 사서 그 값을 지불하고 그것을 제단 위에 태워 소비하는 것입니다. 구입했고, 지불했고, 소비했고 그 다음 모두 집으로 갔습니다. 반면에 집으로 여겨지는 성전에서는 그 반대의 일이 일어납니다. 우리는 그곳에 가서 주님을 뵙고, 주님과 가까이 있고, 우리의 형제자매와 가까이 있고, 기쁨과 슬픔을 나눕니다. 더욱이 시장에서는 모든 가격을 협상하지만 집에서는 계산을 하지 않습니다. 시장에서는 자신의 이익을 추구하고 집에서는 아낌없이 줍니다.

And Jesus is harsh today because He does not accept that the market-temple replaces the house-temple, He does not accept that our relationship with God is distant and commercial instead of intimate and trusting, He does not accept that selling stalls take the place of the family table, that prices take the place of hugs, and coins replace caresses. And why does Jesus not accept this? Because in this way, a barrier is created between God and man and between brother and brother, whereas Christ came to bring communion, to bring mercy, that is, forgiveness, and to bring closeness.

그리고 오늘 예수님께서 가혹하십니다. 시장 성전이 집 성전을 대체하는 것을 받아들이지 않으시기 때문입니다. 예수님께서는 하느님과 우리의 관계가 친밀한 신뢰의 관계가 아니고 거리감이 있고 상업적인 관계가 되는 것을 받아들이지 않으십니다. 예수님께서는 가족의 식탁을 가판대가 대체하고, 포옹의 자리를 값이 차지하고, 애무를 동전이 대체하는 것을 받아들이지 않으십니다. 그러면 예수님께서 왜 그것을 받아들이지 않으십니까? 예수님께서 친교와 자비,  즉 용서와 친밀함을 가져오기 위해 오셨는데 이렇게 하면 하느님과 인간 사이에, 그리고 형제들 간에 장벽이 생기기 때문입니다.

The invitation today, also for our Lenten journey, is to build a greater sense of home and less of a sense of the market in ourselves and around us. First of all, towards God, by praying a lot, like children who knock confidently at the Father's door without getting tired, and not like greedy and distrustful merchants. So, firstly, by praying. And then by spreading fraternity: there is great need for fraternity!

우리의 사순절 여정을 위한 초대이기도 한 오늘의 초대는 우리자신과 우리 주위에 시장적인 의식은 줄이고 가정적인 생각을 크게 키우라는 것입니다. 우선 하느님을 향하여, 믿을 수 없고 탐욕스런 장사꾼들과 달리, 지치지 않고 담대하게 아버지의 문을 두드리는 어린이들과 같이 꾸준히 기도함으로써 그렇게 할 수 있습니다. 그래서 우선 기도함으로써, 그 다음은 형제애를 확산함으로써 입니다. 지금 형제애가 절실히 필요합니다.

So, let us ask ourselves: first of all, what is my prayer like? Is it a price to be paid, or is it a moment of trusting abandonment, without looking at the clock? And how are my relationships with others? Am I capable of giving without expecting anything in return? Can I take the first step to break down the walls of silence and the voids of distance? We must ask ourselves these questions. May Mary help us to "build a home" with God, among us, and around us.

이제 우리자신에게 물읍시다. 첫째 내 기도는 어떠한가? 지불해야 할 대가인가? 아니면 시계를 보지 않는, 신뢰하는 포기의 순간인가? 그리고 나와 다른 사람들과의 관계는 어떠한가? 나는 대가를 바라지 않고 줄 수 있는가? 나는 침묵의 벽과 거리의 공간을 무너뜨리기 위해 첫걸음을 내디딜 수 있는가? 우리는 자신들에게 이 질문들을 던져야 합니다. 성모 마리아님 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 하느님과, 우리들 사이에, 그리고 우리 주위에 “집을 짓게 하소서!”

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I carry daily in my heart, with sorrow, the suffering of the populations in Palestine and in Israel, due to the ongoing hostilities. The thousands of dead, wounded, displaced, and the immense destruction cause suffering, and this has tremendous consequences on the small and the defenceless, who see their future compromised. I ask myself: do we really think we can build a better world in this way? Do we really think we can achieve peace? Enough, please! Let us all say it: enough, please! Stop! I encourage the continuation of negotiations for an immediate cease fire in Gaza and in the entire region, so that the hostages may be freed immediately and return to their anxiously awaiting loved ones, and the civilian population can have safe access to urgently needed humanitarian aid. And please let us not forget tormented Ukraine, where so many die every day. There is so much pain there.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 계속되는 적대 행위로 인해 팔레스타인과 이스라엘 주민들이 겪고 있는 고통을 슬픈 마음으로 매일 가슴으로 느끼고 있습니다. 수천 명의 사망자, 부상자, 난민, 막대한 파괴가 고통을 야기하고, 자신의 미래가 위태로워지는 것을 보는 어린이들과 무방비한 사람들에게 엄청난 영향을 줍니다. 저는 자문합니다. 우리는 진정 이런 방식으로 더 나은 세상을 만들 수 있다고 생각하는가? 우리는 정말로 평화를 이룰 수 있다고 생각하는가? 그만하십시오! 제발! 우리 모두 외칩시다. 그만하십시오! 제발! 멈추십시오! 저는 가자지구와 전 지역의 즉각적인 휴전을 위한 협상을 계속하도록 격려합니다. 그래서 인질들이 즉시 구출되어 애타게 기다리고 있던 사랑하는 이들의 품으로 돌아가고 민간인들이 긴급하게 필요한 인도주의적 구호품을 안전하게 받을 수 있게 되기를 바랍니다. 그리고 매일 수많은 사람들이 죽어가는 고통 받는 우크라이나를 잊지 맙시다. 그곳의 고통이 너무 심합니다.

The 5th of March marks the second International Day for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation Awareness. How many resources are wasted on military spending that, as a result of the current situation, sadly continues to increase! I sincerely hope that the international community understands that disarmament is first and foremost a duty: disarmament is a moral duty. Let us keep this clearly in our minds. And this requires the courage of all members of the great family of nations to move from an equilibrium of fear to an equilibrium of trust.

3월 5일은 제2회 세계 군축 및 비확산 인식의 날입니다. 현재 상황의 결과로 슬프게도 계속해서 증가하고 있는 군비 지출에 얼마나 많은 자원이 낭비되고 있습니까! 군축은 무엇보다도 의무이며, 군축은 도덕적 의무라는 점을 국제사회가 이해해주기를 진심으로 바랍니다. 이것을 마음속에 분명히 간직합시다. 그리고 이를 위해서는 두려움의 균형에서 신뢰의 균형으로 나아가기 위해 나라들의 대가족의 모든 구성원들의 용가가 필요합니다.

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from various countries. In particular, I greet the students of the Universidade Sénior of Vila Pouca de Aguiar in Portugal, the students of the “Rodríguez Moñino” Institute of Badajoz, and the parish groups from Poland.

저는 로마인과 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히, 포르투갈 Vila Pouca de Aguiar 대학의 Universidade Sénior 학생들과 바다호스의 “Rodríguez Moñino” 연구소 학생들, 그리고 폴란드의 본당 단체들에게 인사드립니다.

I greet the confirmands from Rosolina, in the diocese of Chioggia, with their family members; the faithful from Padua, Azzano Mella, Capriano and Fenili, Taranto, and the parish of Sant’Alberto Magno in Rome.

키오자(Chioggia) 교구 로솔리나(Rosolina)의 견진 후보들과 가족들 그리고 Padua, Azzano Mella, Capriano 및 Fenili, Taranto 및 로마의 Sant'Alberto Magno 교구의 신자들에게 인사드립니다.

I affectionately greet the young Ukrainians brought together by the Sant’Egidio Community on the theme “Conquer evil with good. Prayer, the poor, peace”. Dear young people, thank you for your commitment towards those who suffer most as a result of war. Thank you!

저는 “선으로 악을 정복하라. 기도, 가난한 이들, 평화”의 주제로 산에지디오 공동체에 모인 우크라이나 청년들에게 애정 어린 인사를 드립니다. 사랑하는 젊은이 여러분, 전쟁으로 인해 가장 큰 고통을 겪는 사람들을 향한 여러분의 헌신에 감사드립니다. 감사합니다!

And I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

그리고 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.