영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.02.25)

최고관리자
2024.04.06 19:22 308 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Second Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 25 February 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! The Gospel of this second Sunday of Lent presents us with the episode of the Transfiguration of Jesus (cf. Mk 9:2-10). After having announced his Passion to the disciples, Jesus takes Peter, James, and John with him and goes up a high mountain, and physically manifests himself there in all his light. In this way, he reveals to them the meaning of what they had experienced together up to that moment. The preaching of the Kingdom, the forgiveness of sins, the healings, and the performed signs were, indeed, sparks of a greater light, namely, of the light of Jesus, of the light that Jesus is. And from this light, the disciples are never to direct their eyes away, especially in moments of trial, like those of the Passion which was near at this point.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 사순 제2주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 2. 25. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 이번 사순 제2주일 복음은 예수님의 변모 사건을 소개합니다. (마르코 9,2-10 참조) 당신의 수난에 대해 제자들에게 말씀하신 후에 예수님께서 베드로와 야고보와 요한만 따로 데리고 높은 산에 오르시어 그곳에서 당신의 모든 빛 가운데 자신을 물리적으로 나타내십니다. 이런 식으로 예수님께서는 제자들에게 그들이 그 순간까지 함께 경험한 모든 것의 의미를 드러내십니다. 왕국에 대한 설교, 죄의 용서, 치유, 그리고 기적들은 참으로 더 큰 빛, 이름 하여 예수님의 빛, 예수님 자신이신 빛의 불꽃이었습니다. 이 빛에서 제자들은 눈을 떼지 말아야 하며 특히 이 시점에 가까웠던 수난과 같은 시련의 순간에는 더욱 그러합니다.

This is today’s message: never direct your eyes away from the light of Jesus. It is a little like what farmers used to do in the past while plowing their fields: they focused their gaze on a specific point ahead of them and, while keeping their eyes fixed on that point, they traced straight furrows. This is what we are called to do as Christians while we journey through life: to always keep the luminous face of Jesus before our eyes.

이것이 오늘의 메시지입니다: 예수님의 빛에서 결코 눈을 떼지 마십시오. 그것은 과거 농부들이 밭을 갈면서 했던 것과 조금 비슷합니다. 그들은 앞쪽의 특정 지점을 응시하고 그 지점에 시선을 고정한 채 고랑을 곧게 따라갔습니다. 이것이 그리스도인으로서 우리가 삶의 여정 중에 행하도록 부름 받은 일입니다. 우리의 눈은 항상 예수님의 빛나는 얼굴을 보고 있어야 합니다.

Brothers and sisters, let us be open to welcome the light of Jesus! He is love, He is life without end. Along the roads of existence, which can be tortuous from time to time, let us seek His face, that is full of mercy, fidelity, and hope. It is Prayer, listening to the Word and the Sacraments, especially Confession and the Eucharist, that help us to do this: Prayer, listening to the Word and the Sacraments help us to keep our eyes fixed on Jesus. And this is a good Lenten resolution: cultivating a welcoming outlook, becoming "seekers of light," seekers of the light of Jesus, both in prayer and in people.

형제자매 여러분, 예수님의 빛을 맞이하기 위해 우리의 마음을 활짝 엽시다. 그분은 사랑이시고, 끝이 없는 생명이십니다. 때때로 고통스러울 수 있는 삶의 길에서 자비와 신의와 희망으로 가득 찬 그분의 얼굴을 찾읍시다. 기도, 말씀에 귀 기울이는 것, 그리고 성사 특히 고해성사와 성체성사가 우리가 이것을 행하는데 도움을 줍니다. 기도, 말씀에 귀 기울이는 것, 그리고 성사가 우리가 우리의 눈을 예수님께 지속적으로 고정시키는 것을 도와줍니다. 그리고 이것은 훌륭한 사순절 결심입니다. 즉 환영의 시야를 넓히고, 기도 안에서 그리고 사람들 안에서 “빛을 찾는 이들,” 예수님의 빛을 찾는 이들이 되는 것입니다.

So let us ask ourselves: do I keep my eyes fixed on Christ who accompanies me? And in order to do so, do I make space for silence, prayer, adoration? Finally, do I seek out every little ray of Jesus' light, which is reflected in me and in every brother and sister I encounter? And do I remember to thank him for this?

이제 우리 자신에게 물읍시다. 나는 나와 동행하시는 그리스도께 시선을 고정하나요? 그렇게 하기 위해서 침묵, 기도, 경배를 위한 시간을 갖나요? 마지막으로 나는 나와 내가 만나는 모든 형제자매들에게서 반사되는 예수님 빛의 모든 작은 빛살을 찾나요? 그리고 이것에 대해 그분께 감사하는 것을 잊지 않나요?

May Mary, who shines with the light of God, help us to keep our gaze fixed on Jesus and to look at each other with trust and love.

하느님의 빛으로 반짝이는 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 예수님께 우리의 시선을 고정하고 신뢰와 사랑하는 마음으로 서로를 바라보게 하소서.

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, It is with sorrow that we remembered the second anniversary of the beginning of the large-scale war in Ukraine yesterday, February the 24th. How many victims and injured people, how much destruction, anguish and tears in a period that is becoming terribly long and the end of which cannot be seen yet! It is a war that is not only devastating that region of Europe but which is unleashing a global wave of fear and hatred. While renewing my heartfelt affection for the tormented Ukrainian people, I keep praying for everyone, especially for the countless innocent victims. I earnestly plead that the little humanity needed to create the conditions for a diplomatic solution in seeking for a just and lasting peace be sought. And, brothers and sisters, let us not forget to pray for Palestine, for Israel, and for the many peoples torn apart by war, and to concretely help those who suffer! Let us think of the huge amount of suffering, let us think of the wounded, innocent children.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 어제, 2월 24일은 안타깝게도 우크라이나에서 대규모 전쟁 발발 2주년이 되는 날이었습니다. 끔찍하게 길어지고 아직 끝이 보이지 않는 이 기간에 얼마나 많은 희생자와 부상자들, 얼마나 많은 파괴, 고뇌와 눈물이 있었습니까! 이는 유럽의 해당 지역을 황폐화시킬 뿐만 아니라 전 세계적으로 공포와 증오의 물결을 불러일으키는 전쟁입니다. 고통 받는 우크라이나 국민들에 대한 진심 어린 애정을 다시금 표하면서 저는 모든 사람을 위해, 특히 수많은 무고한 희생자들을 위해 계속 기도합니다. 저는 정의롭고 지속적인 평화를 추구하기 위한  외교적 해결의 조건을 조성하는데 필요한 작은 인류애를 찾기를 간절히 호소합니다. 그리고 형제자매 여러분, 팔레스타인과 이스라엘, 그리고 전쟁으로 찢겨진 많은 민족을 위해 기도하고, 고통 받는 사람들을 구체적으로 돕는 것을 잊지 맙시다! 그 엄청난 고통을 생각합시다. 상처받고 무고한 아이들을 생각합시다.

It is with concern that I am following the increase in violence in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I join the bishops' call to pray for peace, hoping that the clashes may cease and that a sincere and constructive dialogue may be sought.

저는 콩고민주공화국 동부 지역에서 증가하는 폭력 사태를 우려하는 마음으로 지켜보고 있습니다. 저는 충돌이 그치고 진지하고 건설적인 대화가 시작되기를 희망하며 평화를 위해 기도하자는 주교님들의 요청에 동참합니다.

The increasingly frequent kidnappings in Nigeria are extremely concerning. I express my closeness in prayer to the Nigerian people, hoping that efforts will be made to contain the spread of these incidents as much as possible.

나이지리아에서 점점 더 빈번해지는 납치 사건은 매우 우려스럽습니다. 이러한 사건의 확산을 최대한 억제하기 위한 노력이 이루어지기를 바라며, 나이지리아 국민들에게 기도 안에서 가까이 있음을 표합니다.

I am also close to the population of Mongolia, affected by a wave of intense cold, which is causing serious humanitarian consequences. This extreme phenomenon is also a sign of climate change and its effects. The climate crisis is a global social problem that deeply affects the lives of many brothers and sisters, especially the life of the most vulnerable: let us pray to be able to make wise and courageous choices to contribute to the care of creation.

저는 또한 심각한 인도주의적 결과를 초래하고 있는 극심한 추위의 영향을 받는 몽골 국민들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 이러한 극단적인 현상은 기후 변화와 그 영향의 징후이기도 합니다. 기후 위기는 많은 형제자매들의 삶, 특히 가장 취약한 이들의 삶에 깊은 영향을 미치는 세계적인 사회 문제입니다. 피조물 보호에 기여할 수 있는 현명하고 용기 있는 선택을 할 수 있도록 기도합시다.

I greet you, faithful of Rome and from various parts of the world, especially the pilgrims from Jaén (Spain), the young Greek-Catholic Romanians from Paris, the Neocatechumenal Communities from Poland, Romania, and Italy.

로마와 세계 여러 지역에서 온 신자 여러분, 특히 하엔(스페인)에서 온 순례자들, 파리에서 온 젊은 그리스-가톨릭 루마니아 신자들, 폴란드, 루마니아, 이탈리아에서 온 네오카테츄메날 공동체 여러분에게 인사드립니다.

I also greet the Interregional Pontifical Seminary of Posillipo, the Secretariat of the International Forum of Catholic Action, the Scouts of Paliano, and the confirmands of Lastra Signa, Torre Maina, and Gorzano.

또한 포실리포 지역 간 교황청 신학교, 국제 가톨릭 행동 포럼 사무국, 팔리아노 스카우트 단원들, 라스트라 시그나, 토레 마이나, 고르자노의 견진 후보자들에게도 인사드립니다.

I also greet the Italian Federation of Rare Diseases, the Cultural Circle "Reggio Ricama," the members of the Nonviolent Movement, and the volunteers of the N.O.E.T.A.A. Association. And I greet the young people of the Immacolata. I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci.

또한 이탈리아 희귀질환연맹, 문화계 '레지오 리카마', 비폭력운동 회원들, N.O.E.T.A.A. 자원봉사자 여러분께도 인사드립니다. 협회. 그리고 임마콜라타 청년들에게 인사드립니다. 모두 복된 주일 보내시고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.