영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.02.11)

최고관리자
2024.02.25 18:40 323 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 11 February 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today’s Gospel presents us with the healing of a leper (cf. Mk 1:40-45). To the sick man, who implores Him, Jesus answers: “I will; be clean!” (v. 41). He utters a very simple phrase, which He immediately puts into practice. Indeed, “immediately the leprosy left him, and he was made clean” (v. 42). This is Jesus’ style with those who suffer: few words, and concrete deeds.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제6주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 2. 11. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음은 예수님의 나병환자 치유를 소개합니다. (마르코 1,40-45 참조) 예수님께서는 도움을 청하는 병자에게 이렇게 말씀하십니다. “내가 하고자 하니 깨끗하게 되어라.” (41절) 그분은 아주 간단한 구절로 말씀하시고 즉시 그것을 실행하십니다. “바로 나병이 가시고 그가 깨끗하게 되었다.” (42절) 이것이 고통 받는 사람들을 대하는 예수님의 스타일입니다. 말은 적게, 행동은 구체적입니다.

Many times, in the Gospel, we see Him behave in this way towards those who suffer: deaf mutes (cf. Mk 7:31-37), paralytics (cf. Mk 2:1-12), and many others in need (cf. Mk 5). He always does this: He speaks little and His words are followed promptly by actions: He bows, takes by the hand, and heals. He does not waste time with discourses or interrogations, much less in pietism or sentimentalism. Rather, He shows the delicate modesty of one who listens attentively and acts with solicitude, preferably without being conspicuous.

우리는 복음에서 여러 번 예수님께서 고통 받는 사람들을 이런 방식으로 대하시는 것을 봅니다. 그들은 귀먹고 말 더듬는 이, (마르코 7,31-37 참조) 중풍병자, (마르코 2,1-12 참조) 그리고 도움이 필요한 많은 사람들 (마르코 5장 참조) 입니다. 그분은 항상 이렇게 하십니다. 그분은 적게 말씀하시고 그분의 말씀은 즉각적인 행동으로 이어집니다. 예수님께서는 몸을 굽혀 손을 잡으시고 치유하십니다. 그분은 담론이나 심문으로 시간 낭비 안 하시고, 경건주의나 감상주의에는 더욱 안 하십니다. 오히려 그분은 섬세한 겸손을 보여주시는데, 그것은 가급적으로 눈에 띠지 않게, 경청하고, 염려하는 마음으로 행동하는 사람들의 특성입니다.

It is a wonderful way to love, and how it would do us good to imagine it and assimilate it! Let us also think of when we happen to encounter people who act like this: sober in words, but generous in action; reluctant to show off but ready to make themselves useful; effective in helping because they are willing to listen. Friends to whom one can say: “Do you want to listen to me? Do you want to help me?”, with the confidence of hearing them answer, almost with Jesus’ words: “Yes, I will, I am here for you, to help you!”. This concreteness is so much more important in a world such as our own, in which an evanescent virtuality of relationships seems to be gaining ground.

그것은 사랑하는 훌륭한 방법이며, 우리가 그것을 상상하고 우리 것으로 만들면 얼마나 좋을까요. 우리가 이렇게 행동하는 사람들을 만날 때를 생각해봅시다. 말은 진지하지만 행동은 관대합니다. 과시하기를 꺼려하지만 남에게 도움이 될 준비가 되어 있습니다. 그들은 기꺼이 남의 말에 귀 기울이고 싶어 하기 때문에 효과적으로 도울 수 있습니다. 친구들이 거의 예수님의 말씀과 같은 답을 줄 것으로 확신하며 친구들에게 이렇게 말할 수 있습니다. “내 말 좀 들어볼래? 나를 도와줄래?” 그들이 답합니다. “그래, 내가 할게. 내가 너를 돕기 위해 여기 있다.” 이러한 구체성이 중요합니다. 우리가 사는 세상처럼 관계성의 쉬이 사라지는 가상성이 득세하고 있는 것 같은 세상에서 그것은 더욱 중요합니다.

Let us listen instead to how the Word of God provokes us: “If a brother or sister is ill-clad and in lack of daily food, and one of you says to them, ‘Go in peace, be warmed and filled’, without giving them the things needed for the body, what does it profit?” (James 2:15-16). The Apostle James says this. Love needs tangibility, love needs presence, encounter, it needs to be given time and space: it cannot be reduced to beautiful words, to images on a screen, momentary selfies and hasty messages. They are useful tools that can help, but they are not enough for love; they cannot substitute real presence.

한편, 하느님의 말씀이 우리를 어떻게 자극하는지 들어봅시다. “어떤 형제나 자매가 헐벗고 그날 먹을 양식조차 없는데, 여러분 가운데 누가 그들의 몸에 필요한 것은 주지 않으면서, ‘평안히 가서 몸을 따뜻이 녹이고 배불리 먹으시오.’ 하고 말한다면, 무슨 소용이 있겠습니까?” (야고보 2,15-16 참조) 사도 야고보가 하는 말입니다. 사랑은 가촉성(실체)을 필요로 하고, 사랑은 존재를 필요로 하고, 만남을 필요로 합니다. 사랑에는 시간과 공간이 주어져야 합니다. 그것은 아름다운 말, 화면의 이미지, 순간적인 셀카, 성급한 메시지로 축소될 수 없습니다. 그것들은 도움이 될 수 있는 유용한 도구이지만 사랑을 위해서는 충분하지 않습니다. 그것들은 실제적인 현존을 대체할 수 없습니다.

Let us ask ourselves today: do I know how to listen to people, am I ready to meet their requests? Or do I make excuses, procrastinate, hide behind abstract or useless words? In real terms, when was the last time I went to visit someone who was alone or sick – everyone can answer in their heart – or when was the last time I changed my plans to meet the needs of someone who asked me for help?
May Mary, solicitous in care, help us to be ready and tangible in love.

오늘 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 나는 사람들의 말을 경청하는 법을 알고 있는가? 나는 그들의 청을 들어줄 준비가 되어 있는가? 아니면 나는 변명을 하고, 뒤로 미루고, 추상이나 쓸모없는 말 뒤에 숨는가? 실제로 나는 언제 혼자 있거나 아픈 사람을 마지막으로 방문했는가? - 모두 마음속으로 답할 수 있습니다. - 또는 나는 언제 내게 도움을 청한 사람의 요구를 들어주기 위해 내 계획을 바꿨는가? 세심하게 배려하시며 돌보시는 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 사랑 안에 준비되고 접촉할 수 있게 해주소서!

After the Angelus
Today, María Antonia de Paz y Figueroa was canonized: an Argentine saint. A round of applause for the new saint! Today, on the memorial of the Blessed Virgin of Lourdes, we celebrate World Day of the Sick, which this year draws attention to the importance of relationships in sickness. The first thing we need when we are ill is the proximity of loved ones, of healthcare professionals and, in our heart, God’s closeness. We are all required to be a neighbour to those who suffer, to visit the sick as Jesus teaches us in the Gospel. Therefore, today I wish to express my closeness, and that of the entire Church, to all those who are sick or frail. Let us not forget God’s style: proximity, compassion and tenderness.

삼종기도 후에

오늘 마리아 안토니아 데 파즈 이 피게로아(María Antonia de Paz y Figueroa)가 아르헨티나 성인으로 시성되었습니다. 새로운 성녀에게 박수를 보냅시다. 오늘 루르드의 복되신 동정 마리아의 기념일에 우리는 세계 병자의 날을 지냅니다. 올해는 질병 속에서 관계의 중요성을 강조합니다. 우리가 아플 때 가장 먼저 필요한 것은 사랑하는 사람과 의료 전문가들과, 그리고 우리 마음속으로, 하느님과 가까이 있는 것입니다. 우리 모두는 고통 받는 이들의 이웃이 되어야 하며, 예수님께서 복음에서 우리에게 가르치신 대로 병든 이들을 방문해야 합니다. 그러므로 오늘 저는 병들고 허약한 모든 이들에게 저의 친밀함과 교회 전체의 친밀감을 표하고 싶습니다. 하느님의 스타일, 즉 가까이 계시고, 가엾이 여기시고, 다정하심을 잊지 맙시다.

But on this Day, brothers and sisters, we cannot remain silent about the fact that there are many people today to whom the right to care, and thus the right to life, is denied! I am thinking of those who live in extreme poverty; but I am also thinking of those who live in war zones: fundamental human rights are violated there every day! It is intolerable. Let us pray for beleaguered Ukraine, for Palestine and Israel, let us pray for Myanmar and for all peoples who are tormented by war.

그러나 형제자매 여러분, 이날 우리는 돌봄을 받을 권리와 생명권을 거부당하는 사람들이 많다는 사실에 대해 침묵할 수 없습니다. 저는 극심한 빈곤 속에서 살아가는 사람들을 생각합니다. 저는 또한 전쟁 지역에 살고 있는 사람들을 생각합니다. 그곳에는 매일 기본적인 인권이 침해되고 있습니다! 그것은 있을 수 없는 일입니다. 사면초가에 처한 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘을 위해 기도합시다. 미얀마와 전쟁으로 고통 받는 모든 민족을 위해 기도합시다.

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from various countries. In particular, I greet the faithful of Moral de Calatrava and Burgos, Spain, those from Brasilia and Portugal; the Youth Choir and Orchestra of Mostar; the School of Vila Pouca de Aguiar, Portugal.

로마인과 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 스페인의 모랄 데 칼라트라바와 부르고스의 신자들, 브라질리아와 포르투갈의 신자들, 청소년 합창단과 모스타르 오케스트라 단원들; 포르투갈 Vila Pouca de Aguiar 학교에서 온 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다.

I greet the faithful of Enego and Rogno, volunteers from the Shrine of Sant’Anna of Vinadio, the Choir of Eraclèa and the Santa Paola Frassinetti Association of San Calogero. I greet the young people of Lodi, Petosino and Torri di Quartesòlo; confirmands from Malta, Lallio and Almenno San Salvatore; students of the “Sant’Ambrogio” Salesian Institute of Milan and the Children’s Choir of Piovène Rocchette; as well as the “Radio Mater” group, on the occasion of their thirtieth anniversary.

저는 Enego와 Rogno의 신자들, Vinadio의 Sant'Anna 성지의 자원봉사자들, Eraclèa 합창단, San Calogero의 Santa Paola Frassinetti 협회의 모든 분들게 인사드립니다. 저는 로디(Lodi), 페토시노(Petosino), 토리 디 콰르테소로(Torri di Quartesòlo)의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 몰타, Lallio 및 Almenno San Salvatore의 견진 후보자들, 밀라노의 "Sant'Ambrogio" 살레시안 연구소와 Piovène Rocchette 어린이 합창단의 학생들; 그리고 30주년을 맞이한 '라디오 메이터' 그룹 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci.

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역; 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.