영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.02.04)

최고관리자
2024.02.25 18:39 331 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 4 February 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! The Gospel of today’s Liturgy shows us Jesus on the move: indeed, He has just finished preaching and, after leaving the synagogue, He goes to Simon Peter’s house, where He heals his mother-in-law; then, towards the evening, He goes out again towards the city gates, where He meets many sick and possessed people and heals them; the morning after, He gets up early and goes out to withdraw in prayer; and finally, He sets out again across Galilee (cf. Mk 1:29-39). Jesus on the move.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제5주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 2. 4. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 전례 복음은 이동하시는 예수님을 보여줍니다. 실제 예수님께서는 설교를 마치시고 회당을 떠나 시몬 베드로의 집으로 가셔서 그의 장모를 고치십니다. 그런 다음 저녁 무렵에 다시 성문을 향해 나가십니다. 그곳에서 많은 병자와 귀신들린 사람들을 만나 그들을 치유하십니다. 다음날 아침, 예수님께서는 일찍 일어나 한적한 곳으로 가시어 기도하십니다. 그리고 마침내 예수님께서는 다시 길을 떠나 갈릴레아를 건너십니다. (마르코 1,29-39 참조) 예수님께서 이동하십니다.

Let us look at this continual movement of Jesus, which tells us something important about God and, at the same time, challenges us with some questions on our faith. Jesus goes towards wounded humanity and shows us the face of the Father. It may be that within us there is still the idea of a distant, cold God, indifferent to our fate. On the contrary, the Gospel lets us see that Jesus, after teaching in the synagogue, goes out, so that the Word He has preached may reach, touch and heal people.

하느님께 대해 중요한 사실을 알려주고 동시에 우리의 믿음에 대해 몇 가지 질문을 던지는 예수님의 이 계속적인 이동을 살펴봅시다. 예수님께서는 상처받은 인간을 향해 가시어 우리에게 아버지의 얼굴을 보여주십니다. 어쩌면 우리 안에는 우리의 운명에 무관심하고, 멀리 있고, 냉정한 하느님에 대한 생각이 여전히 있을 수 있습니다. 반대로 복음은 예수님께서 회당에서 가르치신 후 밖으로 나가시어 그분이 가르치신 말씀이 사람들에게 도달하여, 사람들을 만지고, 그들을 치유하도록 하시는 것을 우리가 보도록 합니다.

By doing this, He reveals to us that God is not a detached master who speaks to us from on high; on the contrary, He is a Father filled with love who makes Himself close to us, who visits our homes, who wants to save and liberate, heal from every ill of the body and spirit. God is always close to us. God’s attitude can be expressed in three words: closeness, compassion and tenderness. God makes Himself close to accompany us, tenderly, and to forgive us. Do not forget this: closeness, compassion and tenderness. This is God’s attitude.

이렇게 하심으로써 그분은 하느님께서는 높은 곳에서 우리에게 말씀하시는 멀리 계신 주인이 아니시라는 것을 우리에게 드러내십니다. 오히려 하느님께서는 사랑으로 가득 찬 아버지이시며 우리에게 가까이 계시고, 우리의 집을 방문하시고, 몸과 마음의 모든 질병으로부터 우리를 구하시고, 해방시키시고, 치유하시길 원하시는 분이십니다. 하느님께서는 항상 우리 곁에 계십니다. 하느님의 모습은 세 단어 즉 친밀하심, 가엾이 여기심, 그리고 다정하심으로 표현됩니다. 하느님께서는 가까이 오셔서 우리와 다정하게 동행하시고 우리를 용서하십니다. 이것을 잊지 맙시다. 친밀하심, 가엾이 여기심, 그리고 다정하심. 이것이 우리를 대하시는 하느님의 모습입니다.

Jesus’ incessant walking challenges us. We might ask ourselves: have we discovered the face of God as the Father of mercy, or do we believe and proclaim a cold God, a distant God? Does faith instil in us the restlessness of journeying or is it an intimist consolation for us, that calms us? Do we pray just to feel at peace, or does the Word we listen to and preach make us go out, like Jesus, towards others, to spread God’s consolation? It will be good for us to ask ourselves these questions.

예수님의 끊임없는 움직임이 우리의 마음을 자극합니다. 우리는 다음과 같이 자문할 수 있습니다. 우리는 자비의 아버지이신 하느님의 얼굴을 발견했나요? 아니면 냉랭하고 멀리 계신 하느님을 믿고 선포하나요? 신앙이 우리의 내면에 여정의 불안감을 심어주나요? 아니면 우리를 진정시키는 내밀한 위로인가요? 우리는 단지 평화를 느끼기 위해 기도하나요? 아니면 우리가 듣고 가르치는 말씀이 우리를 예수님처럼 다른 사람들을 향해 밖으로 나가고, 하느님의 위로를 전하게 하나요? 이런 질문을 자문하는 것은 우리 자신에게 좋을 것입니다.

Let us look, then, at Jesus’ journeying and remind ourselves that our first spiritual task is this: to abandon the God we think we know, and to convert every day to the God Jesus presents to us in the Gospel, who is the Father of love and the Father of compassion. The Father who is close, compassionate and tender. And when we discover the true face of the Father, our faith matures: we no longer remain “sacristy Christians”, or “parlour Christians”, but rather we feel called to become bearers of God's hope and healing. May Mary Most Holy, Woman on the way, help us to proclaim ourselves the witness of the Lord who is close, compassionate and tender.

이제 예수님의 여정을 바라보고, 우리 자신에게 우리의 첫 번째 영적 사명은 다음과 같다는 것을 환기시킵시다. 즉 우리가 안다고 생각했던 하느님은 잊어버리고, 예수님께서 복음에서 우리에게 제시하시는 사랑의 아버지, 가엾이 여기시는 아버지이신 하느님께 매일 회개하는 것입니다. 가까이 계시고 가엾이 여기시고 다정하신 아버지. 우리가 아버지의 참 얼굴을 발견할 때 우리의 신앙은 성숙해집니다. 우리는 더 이상 “성구(聖具) 보관실 그리스도인” 또는 “응접실 그리스도인”으로 머물러 있지 않고, 오히려 하느님의 희망과 치유를 전하는 사람이 되라는 부르심을 느낍니다. 여정의 길 위의 여인이신 지극히 거룩하신 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 저희자신을 가까이 계시고, 가엾이 여기시고 다정하신 주님의 증인으로 선포하게하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! This coming 10 February, in East Asia and various parts of the world, millions of families will celebrate the lunar new year. I send them my warm greeting, with the hope that this feast may be an opportunity to experience relationships of affection and gestures of care, which contribute to creating a society of solidarity and fraternity, where every person is recognized and welcomed in his or her inalienable dignity. As I invoke the Lord’s blessing for everyone, I invite you to pray for peace, for which the world longs so much and which, today more than ever, is endangered in many places. It is not the responsibility of a few, but of the entire human family: let us all cooperate to build it with gestures of compassion and courage!

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 다가오는 2월 10일, 동아시아와 세계 여러 지역에서 수백만의 가정이 음력설을 지낼 것입니다. 저는 이 명절이 사랑의 관계성과 돌봄의 정을 경험하는 기회가 되기를 희망하며 모든 사람들에게 따뜻한 인사를 드립니다. 그리하여 모든 사람들이 양도할 수 없는 존엄성 안에서 환영받고 인정받는 연대와 형제애의 사회를 만드는데 기여하기를 바랍니다. 저는 모든 사람을 위한 주님의 축복을 간구하면서, 여러분에게 세상이 그토록 갈망하고 오늘날 그 어느 때보다 많은 곳에서 위험에 처해 있는 평화를 위해 기도해 주십사고 초대합니다. 그것은 소수의 사람들의 책임이 아니라 인류 가족 전체의 책임입니다. 우리 모두 연민과 용기의 행동으로 평화를 건설하기 위해서 협력합시다.

And let us continue to pray for the populations who suffer as a result of war, especially in Ukraine, Palestine and Israel. Today, in Italy, we celebrate the Day for Life, on the theme “The strength of life surprises us”. I join with the Italian bishops in hoping that ideological visions can be overcome so as to rediscover that every human life, even those most marked by limitations, has an immense value and is capable of giving something to others.

그리고 특히 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘에서 전쟁의 결과로 고통 받는 사람들을 위해 계속 기도합시다. 오늘 이탈리아에서는 “생명의 힘이 우리를 놀라게 합니다.”라는 주제로 생명을 위한 날을 기념합니다. 저는 이탈리아 주교님들과 함께 이데올로기적 비전을 극복하여 모든 인간의 생명이, 심지어 가장 한계가 있는 생명이라 할지라도 엄청난 가치를 지니고 있으며 다른 사람들에게 무엇인가를 줄 수 있다는 것을 재발견할 수 있기를 희망합니다.

I greet the young people of many countries who have come for the World Day for Prayer and Reflection against Human Trafficking, which will be celebrated on 8 February, memorial of Saint Josephine Bakhita, the Sudanese religious sister who was enslaved as a child. Today too, many brothers and sisters are deceived with false promises and are then subjected to exploitation and abuse. Let us all join to counter the dramatic global phenomenon of human trafficking. Let us also pray for those killed and injured in the devastating fires that have broken out in the centre of Chile.

저는 어려서 노예 생활을 했던 수단의 수녀인 성 조세핀 바키타를 기념하는 2월 8일 세계 인신매매 반대 기도와 성찰의 날을 맞아 모인 많은 나라의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 오늘날에도 많은 형제자매들이 거짓 약속에 속아 착취와 학대를 당하고 있습니다. 인신매매라는 극적인 글로벌 현상에 맞서기 위해 우리 모두 함께 동참합시다. 또한 칠레 중심부에서 발생한 엄청난 화재로 사망하고 부상당한 사람들을 위해 기도합시다.

And I greet all of you who have come to Rome, from Italy and many parts of the world. I greet in particular the consecrated men and women from over sixty countries who are participating in the meeting “Pilgrims of hope on the path to peace”, organized by the Dicastery for the Institutes of Consecrated Life and the Societies of Apostolic Life. I greet the students from Badajoz, Spain, and those from the “Sévigné” Salesian School of Marseille, as well as the Polish faithful from Warsaw and other cities; and the groups from San Benedetto del Tronto, Ostra and Cingoli. And I can see the Japanese flags there! I greet the Japanese. And I can see Polish flags: I greet the Polish and all of you, and the young people of the Immacolata too.

그리고 이탈리아와 세계 여러 곳에서 로마에 오신 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 저는 특히 축성생활회와 사도생활단부에서 주최하는 “평화의 길의 희망의 순례자들” 모임에 참여하고 있는 60여 개국의 봉헌생활자들에게 인사드립니다. 저는 스페인 바다호스에서 온 학생들과 마르세유의 "세비네" 살레시안 학교 학생들, 그리고 바르샤바와 다른 도시에서 온 폴란드 신자들에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 San Benedetto del Tronto, Ostra 및 Cingoli의 그룹을 환영합니다. 그리고 저기 일본 국기도 보이네요! 일본인들에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 폴란드 국기도 보입니다. 폴란드인과 여러분 모두, 그리고 임마콜라타의 젊은이들에게도 인사드립니다.

I wish you all a happy Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

모두 복된 주일 보내시고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.