영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.01.28)

최고관리자
2024.02.25 18:38 323 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fourth Sunday of Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday, 28 January 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today's Gospel shows us Jesus freeing a person possessed by an "evil spirit" (see Mk 1:21-28), tormenting and making them scream (see. vv. 23, 26). This is how the devil acts this is the way he acts: he wants to take possession of us in order to "enchain our souls." To enchain our souls: this is what the devil wants. We must be careful with the "chains" that suffocate our freedom, because the devil always takes away our freedom. Let us try to name some of the chains that can shackle our hearts.

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 연중 제4주일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024. 1. 28. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음은 사람을 괴롭히고 지속적으로 소리 지르게 하는 “더러운 영”(마르코 1,21-28 참조)이 들린 사람을 예수님께서 풀어주시는 것을 보여줍니다. (23,26절 참조). 이것이 악마가 행동하는 방식입니다. 악마는 우리의 “영혼을 속박하기” 위해서 우리를 손아귀에 넣고 싶어 합니다. 우리의 영혼을 속박하는 것: 이것이 악마가 원하는 것입니다. 우리는 우리의 자유를 질식시키는 “사슬”을 조심해야 합니다. 악마는 항상 우리의 자유를 빼앗기 때문입니다. 우리의 마음을 속박할 수 있는 몇 가지 사슬들을 나열해봅시다.

I am thinking of addictions, which enslave us and make us constantly dissatisfied, and which devour our energies, goods, and relationships. Another chain I am thinking of is dominant trends that encourage the pursuit of impossible perfectionisms, consumerism, and hedonism, which commodify people and spoil relationships. And yet more chains: there are temptations and conditionings that undermine self-esteem, that undermine peacefulness, and the ability to choose and love life. Another chain is fear, which makes us look to the future with pessimism, and dissatisfaction, which always blames others. Then there is a very ugly chain, which is the idolatry of power, which generates conflicts and resorts to weapons that kill or uses economic injustice and thought manipulation. Many are our chains, there truly are many in our lives.

저는 우리를 노예로 만들고 끊임없이 만족하지 못하게 하고, 우리의 에너지, 재화, 그리고 관계를 집어삼키는 중독을 생각합니다. 제가 생각하는 또 다른 사슬은 지배적인 경향으로서 불가능한 완벽주의, 소비주의, 그리고 쾌락주의를 추구하는 것을 조장합니다. 아직 더 많은 사슬들이 있는데 그것들은 유혹과 길들이기로서 자존감, 평화로움, 그리고 삶을 선택하고 사랑하는 능력을 약화시킵니다. 또 다른 사슬은 두려움으로서 우리가 비관적으로 그리고 불만족하게 미래를 보고 항상 남을 비난하게 합니다. 그리고 권력에 대한 숭배라는 매우 추악한 사슬이 있는데 그것은 갈등을 일으키고 무기에 의존하게 하여 결과적으로 살상하고, 경제적 불의와 사고의 조작을 이용합니다. 이렇게 우리의 사슬이 많습니다. 우리의 삶에 정말 많은 사슬이 있습니다.

And Jesus came to free us from all these chains. Today, facing the devil who challenges him by shouting, "What have you to do with us? Have you come to destroy us?" (v. 24), Jesus answers, "Quiet! Come out of him!" (v. 25). Jesus has the power to drive out the devil. Jesus frees us from the power of evil but – let us be careful – he drives out the devil but he never negotiates with him! Jesus never negotiated with the devil and when he was tempted in the desert, Jesus’ responses were always words from the Bible, never a dialogue. Brothers and sisters: with the devil there must be no dialogue! Be careful: with the devil there can be no dialogue, because if you start speaking to him, he will always win. Be careful.

그리고 예수님께서는 이 모든 사슬에서 우리를 풀어주기 위해 오셨습니다. 오늘 예수님께서는 다음과 같이 외치며 도전하는 마귀를 대면하십니다. “당신께서 저희와 무슨 상관이 있습니까?
저희를 멸망시키러 오셨습니까?“ (24절) 예수님께서는 이렇게 답하십니다. “조용히 하여라. 그 사람에게서 나가라.” (25절) 예수님께서는 마귀를 쫓아내는 능력을 지니고 계십니다. 예수님께서는 악의 권세에서 우리를 풀어주십니다. 그러나 - 주의를 기울이십시오. – 그분은 마귀를 쫓아내시지만 결코 마귀와 협상하지 않으십니다. 예수님께서는 절대로 마귀와 협상하지 않으십니다. 광야에서 유혹을 받으셨을 때 예수님의 응답은 항상 성경말씀이었습니다. 결코 대화가 아니었습니다. 형제자매 여러분, 악마와는 대화가 있어서는 안 됩니다. 조심하십시오. 악마와는 대화가 있을 수 없습니다. 악마와 대화를 시작하면 악마가 항상 이길 것이기 때문입니다. 조심하십시오.

So, what should we do when we feel tempted and oppressed? Negotiate with the devil? No: there must be no negotiating with him. We must invoke Jesus: let us call on Him from those places where we feel that the chains of evil and fear are tightest.

그러면 우리가 유혹을 받고 속박당하는 것을 느낄 때 어떻게 해야 합니까? 악마와 협상? 아닙니다. 악마와는 협상이 있어서는 안 됩니다. 우리는 예수님께 청해야 합니다. 악과 두려움의 사슬이 심하게 조여 온다고 느끼는 곳에서 예수님을 부릅시다.

Once more, by the power of His Spirit, the Lord wants to say to the evil one today: "Be gone, leave that heart in peace, do not divide the world, do not divide our families and communities; let them live serenely so that the fruits of my Spirit may flourish there, not yours- this is what Jesus says. Let love, joy, meekness reign among them, and instead of violence and shouts of hatred, let there be freedom and peace.

다시 한 번 주님께서는 오늘 성령의 능력으로 악마에게 이렇게 말씀하기를 원하십니다. “물러가라. 그 마음이 평화롭게 놔둬라. 세상을 분열시키지 마라. 우리의 가정과 공동체를 분열시키지 마라. 그들이 평온하게 살게 놔두어 그곳에 너의 영이 아닌 나의 영의 열매가 꽃피도록 하라. - 이것이 예수님의 말씀이다. - 사랑, 기쁨, 온유가 그들 가운데 다스리게 하고 폭력과 증오의 외침 대신에 자유와 평화가 있게 하라.”

Let us ask ourselves: Do I really want to be freed from those chains that shackle my heart? And also, am I capable of saying "no" to the temptations of evil before they creep into my soul? Finally, do I invoke Jesus, allowing Him to act in me, to heal me from within? May the Holy Virgin guard us from evil.

우리 스스로에게 물읍시다. 나는 나의 마음을 속박하는 그 사슬들로부터 자유롭게 되기를 진정으로 원하는가? 그리고 또한 나는 악마가 나의 영혼에 스며들기 전에 악마의 유혹에 “노”라고 말할 수 있는가? 마지막으로 나는 예수님께 청하고 그분께서 내부로부터 나를 치유하기 위해 내 안에서 행동하시도록 맡기는가? 거룩하신 동정 성모님 저희를 악마로부터 지켜주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, For three years now, the cries of pain and the noise of weapons have replaced the smiles that used to characterize the people of Myanmar. I join the call of some Burmese bishops "in order that weapons of destruction may be transformed into instruments for the growth of humanity and justice." Peace is a journey, and I invite all parties involved to take steps in dialogue and to clothe themselves in understanding so that the land of Myanmar may reach the goal of fraternal reconciliation. The transit of humanitarian aid must be allowed, in order to ensure that the basic necessities of every person may be met.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 지난 3년 동안 미얀마 사람들의 특징이었던 미소가 고통의 비명과 무기의 소음으로 대체되었습니다. 저는 일부 버마의 주교들의 다음과 같은 외침에 동참합니다. “파괴의 무기가 인간애와 정의를 성장시키는 도구로 바뀌도록 합시다.” 평화는 하나의 여정입니다. 저는 미얀마 땅이 형제적 화해의 목표를 달성할 수 있도록 관련된 모든 당사자들이 대화의 발걸음을 내딛고 이해의 옷을 입기를 요청합니다. 모든 사람의 기본적 필요가 충족될 수 있도록 인도적 지원의 운송이 허용되어야 합니다.

The same must happen in the Middle East, in Palestine and Israel, and wherever there is conflict: the populations must be respected! I always think intensely of all victims, especially of those who are civilians, who are killed by the war in Ukraine. Please, listen to their cry for peace: it is the cry of the people, who are tired of violence and want the war to stop. It is a disaster for the peoples and a defeat for humanity!

중동, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 그리고 분쟁이 있는 곳 어디에서나 똑같은 일이 일어나야 합니다. 주민들을 존중해야 합니다. 저는 항상 모든 희생자들 특히 우크라이나 전쟁으로 목숨을 잃은 민간인들을 깊이 생각합니다. 그들의 평화를 향한 외침에 귀 기울이시길 부탁드립니다. 그것은 폭력에 지치고 전쟁의 종식을 원하는 국민의 회침입니다. 그것은 민족의 재앙이며 인류의 패배입니다.

I have been relieved to learn about the release of the nuns and of the other people who were kidnapped with them in Haiti last week. I ask that those who are still being held captive be set free, and that every form of violence may cease. Everyone must contribute to the peaceful development of this country, for which renewed support from the international community is needed.

저는 지난 주 아이티에서 납치되었던 수녀들과 일부 다른 사람들의 석방 소식을 듣고 마음이 놓였습니다. 저는 아직 잡혀 있는 사람들이 석방되고 모든 형태의 폭력이 중단되기를 바랍니다. 모든 사람들이 이 나라의 평화적 진전에 기여해야 하며 이를 위해 국제 공동체의 새로운 지원이 필요합니다.

I would like to express my closeness to the community of the church of Santa Maria in Istanbul, which suffered an armed attack during Mass that caused one death and left several injured.

저는 미사 중 무장 공격을 당해 한 명이 사망하고 여러 명이 부상을 입은 이스탄불의 산타마리아 교회 공동체에 대한 저의 친밀감을 표하고 싶습니다.

Today we celebrate World Leprosy Day. I encourage those who are engaged in granting assistance to and in the social reintegration of the people affected by this disease, which, despite its decline, is still one of the most feared diseases and affecting the poorest and most marginalized.

오늘 우리는 세계 나병의 날을 기념합니다. 저는 이 질병의 감소에도 불구하고 여전히 가장 두려운 질병 중 하나이며 가장 가난하고 소외된 사람들에게 영향을 미치는 이 질병에 걸린 사람들을 지원하고 그들의 사회적 재통합에 참여하는 사람들을 격려합니다.

Greetings to all of you who have come from Rome, Italy, and many parts of the world. In particular, the students of the "Puente Ajuda" Institute in Olivenza (Spain) and those of the "Sir Michelangelo Refalo" Institute in Gozo.

로마, 이탈리아, 그리고 세계 여러 곳에서 오신 여러분께 인사드립니다. 특히 올리벤자 (스페인)에 있는 "Puente Ajuda" 연구소의 학생들과 고조에 있는 "Sir Michelangelo Refalo" 연구소의 학생들에게 인사드립니다.

Now I address you, boys and girls of the Catholic Action, of the parishes and Catholic schools in Rome. You have come here at the end of the "Caravan of Peace," during which you have reflected on the call to be guardians of Creation, which is a gift from God. Thank you for your presence! And thank you for your commitment to building a better society. Now let's listen to the message that your friends, who are here by my side, will read. [Reading of the message]

이제 저는 가톨릭 운동과 로마 가톨릭 학교의 소년 소녀 여러분에게 말씀드립니다. 여러분은 하느님께서 주신 선물인 창조의 수호자가 되라는 부르심에 대해 성찰하며 수행한 "평화의 캐러밴"을 마치고 이곳에 왔습니다. 참석해 주셔서 감사합니다! 그리고 더 나은 사회를 만들기 위한 여러분의 헌신에 감사드립니다. 이제 제 옆에 있는 친구들이 읽을 메시지를 들읍시다. [메시지 낭독]

I wish everyone a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. You see that young people, the children of Catholic Action, are good! Take courage! Have a good lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시길 빕니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 여러분,  저기에 가톨릭행동의 자녀들인 젊은이들이 보이시죠. 훌륭합니다. 용기를 내십시오. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.