영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.01.21)

최고관리자
2024.01.27 10:28 351 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 21 January 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, good morning! The Gospel today recounts the vocation of the first disciples (cf. Mk 1:14-20). Calling others to join His mission is one of the first things Jesus does at the beginning of His public life: He approaches some young fishermen and invites them to follow Him to “become fishers of men” (v. 17). And this tells us something important: the Lord loves to involve us in His work of salvation, He wants us to be active with Him, He wants us to be responsible and protagonists. A Christian who is not active, who is not responsible in the work of proclaiming the Lord and who is not a protagonist of his faith is not Christian or, as my grandmother used to say, is a “rosewater” Christian.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제3주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2024년 1월 21일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음은 첫 제자들의 성소에 대해 이야기합니다. (마르코 1,14-20 참조) 다른 사람들을 그분의 사명에 동참하도록 부르시는 것은 예수님께서 공생활 초기에 하신 첫 번째 일 중의 하나입니다. 예수님께서는 젊은 어부들에게 다가가 자신을 따라 “사람을 낚는 어부가 되라”(17절)고 초대하십니다. 이는 우리에게 중요한 사실을 말해 줍니다. 주님께서는 우리를 자신의 구원사업에 참여시키길 원하십니다. 그분은 우리가 그분과 함께 활동적이길 원하시며, 우리가 책임을 지고 주인공이 되기를 원하십니다. 활동적이지 않은 그리스도인, 주님을 선포하는 일에 책임감이 없는 그리스도인, 자신의 신앙의 주인공이 아닌 그리스도인은 그리스도인이 아니며 저의 할머니가 말씀하셨듯이 “장미 향수” 그리스도인입니다.

In principle, God would not need us, but He does, despite the fact that it involves taking on many of our limitations: we are all limited, or rather sinners, and He takes this on. Look, for example, at how much patience He had with the disciples: often they did not understand His words (cf. Lk 9:51-56), at times they do not agree among themselves (cf. Mk 10:41), for a long time they are unable to accept some essential aspects of His preaching, such as service (cf. Lk 22:27). And yet Jesus chose them and continued to believe in them. This is important: the Lord chose us to be Christians. And we are sinners, we commit one after the other, but the Lord continues to believe in us. This is wonderful.

원칙적으로 하느님께서는 우리를 필요로 하지 않으시지만, 우리의 많은 한계를 떠맡아야 한다는 사실에도 불구하고 우리를 필요로 하십니다. 우리 모두는 한계를 지니고 있고 죄인들인데 하느님께서 이것을 떠맡으십니다. 예를 들어, 그분께서 제자들에 대해 얼마나 많은 인내를 하셨는지 보십시오. 그들은 종종 예수님의 말씀을 이해하지 못했고, (루카 9,51-56 참조) 때로는 서로 의견이 일치하지도 않았고, (마르코 10,41 참조) 오랫동안 그들은 섬김과 같은 예수님의 설교의 핵심적인 측면을 받아들이지 못했습니다. (루카 22,27 참조) 그럼에도 불구하고 예수님께서는 그들을 선택하셨고 계속해서 그들은 믿으셨습니다. 이것은 중요합니다. 주님께서는 우리를 그리스도인으로 선택하셨습니다. 그리고 우리는 죄인으로서 자주 죄를 짓습니다. 그러나 주님께서는 계속해서 우리를 믿으십니다. 이것은 놀라운 일입니다.

In effect, bringing God’s salvation to everyone was for Jesus the greatest joy, His mission, the meaning of His existence (cf. Jn 6:38), or, as He says, his food (cf. Jn 4:34). And in every word and deed with which we join with Him, in the beautiful adventure of giving love, light and joy multiply (cf. Is 9:2): not only around us, but also in us. To proclaim the Gospel, then, is not wasted time: it is being happier by helping others to be happy; it is to free ourselves by helping others to be free; it is becoming better by helping others to be better!

사실 하느님의 구원을 모든 사람에게 가져다주는 일은 예수님께 가장 큰 기쁨이요, 그분의 사명이요, 그분의 존재의 의미였고, (요한 6,38 참조) 예수님께서 말씀하신대로 그분의 양식이었습니다. (요한 4,34 참조) 그리고 우리가 그분과 함께 하는 모든 말과 행동에서, 사랑을 주는 아름다운 모험에서, 빛과 기쁨이 우리 주변뿐만 아니라 우리 안에서도 배가됩니다. (이사야 9,2 참조) 그러므로 복음을 선포하는 것은 시간 낭비가 아닙니다. 다른 사람들이 행복해지도록 도와줌으로써 더 행복해지는 것입니다. 그것은 다른 사람들이 자유로워지도록 도움으로써 우리 자신을 자유롭게 하는 것입니다. 다른 사람들이 더 나아지도록 도움으로써 더 나아지고 있습니다!

Let us ask ourselves then: do I pause every now and then to remember the joy that grew in me and around me when I welcomed the calling to know and bear witness to Jesus? And when I pray, do I thank the Lord for having called me to make others happy? Finally, do I wish to make someone savour, through my testimony and my joy, to make them savour how beautiful it is to love Jesus? May the Virgin Mary help us to taste the joy of the Gospel.

이제 우리 자신에게 물읍시다. 나는 가끔 예수님을 알고 증언하라는 부르심을 받아들였을 때 나와 내 주변에서 커진 기쁨을 기억하기 위해 잠시 멈추나요? 그리고 기도할 때 다른 사람들을 행복하게 하도록 나를 부르신 것에 대해 주님께 감사하나요? 마지막으로, 나는 나의 증언과 기쁨을 통해 누군가가 음미하게 하고 싶은가요? 예수님을 사랑하는 것이 얼마나 아름다운지를 만끽하게 하고 싶은가요? 동정 마리아여 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 복음의 기쁨을 맛보게 하여 주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! The coming months will lead us to the opening of the Holy Door, with which we will begin the Jubilee. I ask you to intensify your prayer to prepare us to live well this event of grace, and to experience the strength of God’s hope. Therefore, today we begin the Year of Prayer; that is, a year dedicated to rediscovering the great value and absolute need for prayer in personal life, in the life of the Church, and in the world. We will also be helped by the resources that the Dicastery for Evangelization will make available.

삼종기도 후에
앞으로 몇 달 동안 우리는 희년을 시작하는 거룩한 문의 개방을 준비하게 됩니다. 저는 여러분에게 기도를 더 집중적으로 하셔서, 이 은총의 사건을 잘 살고 하느님의 희망의 힘을 체험하도록 우리가 잘 준비기를 청합니다. 그러므로 오늘 우리는 “기도의 해”를 시작합니다. 그것은 개인 생활과 교회 생활, 그리고 세상에서 기도의 큰 가치와 기도의 절대적인 필요성을 재발견하는 데 바쳐지는 한 해입니다. 또한 복음화성에서 여러 자료와 방법을 만들어 우리를 도울 것입니다.

In these days, let us pray especially for Christian unity, and let us never tire of invoking the Lord for peace in Ukraine, Israel and Palestine, and in many other parts of the world: it is always the weakest who suffer the lack of it. I am thinking of the little ones, of the many injured and killed children, of those deprived of affection, deprived of dreams and of a future. Let us feel the responsibility to pray and build peace for them!

요즈음 특별히 그리스도인 일치를 위해 기도합시다. 그리고 우크라이나, 이스라엘, 팔레스타인, 그리고 세계 여러 지역의 평화를 위해 주님께 지치지 말고 간구합시다. 평화의 결핍으로 고통 받는 사람들은 언제나 가장 약한 사람들입니다. 저는 어린아이들, 다치고 죽임을 당한 수많은 어린이들, 애정을 잃고 꿈과 미래를 박탈당한 어린이들을 생각합니다. 그들을 위해 기도하고 평화를 구축해야 할 책임을 느끼도록 합시다!

I have learned with sorrow of the kidnapping, in Haiti, of a group of people, including six religious sisters: in my heartfelt plea for their release, I pray for social concord in the country, and I invite everyone to bring an end to the violence, which is causing a great deal of suffering to that dear population.

저는 아이티에서 여섯 명의 수녀를 포함한 한 무리의 납치 사건을 안타까운 마음으로 알게 되었습니다. 진심으로 그들의 석방을 간청하며 이 나라의 사회적 화합을 위해 기도하며, 모든 사람이 그 소중한 사람들에게 엄청난 고통을 안겨주고 있는 그 폭력을 종식시키도록 초대합니다.

I greet all of you, from Rome, Italy and many parts of the world: in particular, the pilgrims from Poland, Albania, and Colombia; the students of the Pedro Mercedes Institute of Cuenca, Spain; American university students who are studying in Florence; the group of Quinceañeras from Panama; and priests and migrants from Ecuador, to whom I assure my prayer for peace in their country. I greet the faithful of Massafra and Perugia, the Italian Catholic Union of Teachers, Managers, Educators and Trainers; and the Agesci Scout Group from Palmi.

저는 로마와 이탈리아, 그리고 세계 여러 곳에서 온 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 폴란드, 알바니아, 콜롬비아에서 온 순례자들에게 인사드립니다. 스페인 쿠엥카 페드로 메르세데스 연구소(Pedro Mercedes Institute) 학생들; 피렌체에서 공부하고 있는 미국 대학생; 파나마의 Quinceañeras 그룹에게 인사드리고 에콰도르에서 온 신부들과 이민자들에게 조국의 평화를 위해 기도할 것을 약속드립니다. 저는 이탈리아 가톨릭 교사, 관리자, 교육자 및 훈련가 연합인 마사프라와 페루자의 신자들, 그리고 Palmi의 Agesci 스카우트 그룹에게 인사드립니다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바라며, 저를 위해 기도해 주시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.