영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.01.07)

최고관리자
2024.01.14 08:56 352 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Feast of the Baptism of the Lord, St. Peter's Square, Sunday, 7 January 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today we celebrate the Baptism of the Lord (cf. Mk 1.7-11). It occurs at the river Jordan, where John – for this reason known as the “Baptist” – performs a rite of purification, which expresses the commitment to renounce sin and to convert. The people go to be baptized humbly, sincerely, and as the Liturgy says, “barefoot and bare of soul”, and Jesus goes there too, inaugurating His ministry: He thus shows that He wants to be close to the sinners, to come for them, for us, for all of sinners!

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 주님 세례 축일, 성 베드로 광장, 일요일, 2024년 1월 7일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 우리는 주님의 세례를 기념합니다. (마르코  1,7-11 참조) 주님의 세례는 요르단 강에서 일어나는데 그곳에서 요한이 - 이 때문에 “세례자”로 알려진 - 죄를 버리고 회개할 결심을 표하는 정화 의식을 거행합니다. 사람들은 겸손하고 진실하게 그리고 전례에서 말하듯이 “맨발로 그리고 맑은 정신으로” 세례를 받으러 갑니다. 그리고 예수님께서도 그곳에 가시고 공생활이 시작됩니다. 그렇게 예수님께서는 죄인들에게 가까이, 그들을 위해, 우리를 위해, 모든 죄인들을 위해 오길 원하신다는 것을 보여주십니다.

And some extraordinary things happen on that very day. John the Baptist says something unusual, publicly acknowledging Jesus, seemingly equal to everyone else, as one who is “mightier” (v. 7) than him, who “will baptize you with the Holy Spirit” (v. 8). Then the heavens open, the Holy Spirit descends upon Jesus like a dove (f. v. 10) and the voice of the Father proclaims from on high, “Thou art my beloved Son; with thee I am well pleased” (v. 11).

그리고 바로 그날 놀라운 일이 일어납니다. 세례자 요한이 다른 사람들과 동등해 보이는 예수님을 자신보다 “더 능력 있는 분” (7절) 으로, 그리고 “성령으로 세례를 주실 분” (8절) 으로 공적으로 인정하는 특별한 얘기를 합니다. 그 때 하늘이 갈라지며 성령께서 비둘기처럼 예수님께 내려오고 (10절) 높은데서 아버지의 목소리가 다음과 같이 선포합니다. “너는 내가 사랑하는 아들, 내 마음에 드는 아들이다.” (11절)

All this, while on the one hand it reveals to us that Jesus is the Son of God, on the other it speaks to us of our Baptism, which has made us in turn children of God, because Baptism makes us children of God.

이 모든 것은 한편으로 예수님께서 하느님의 아들이시라는 것을 우리에게 드러내고 또 한 편으로 우리를 하느님의 자녀로 만든 우리의 세례에 대해 얘기합니다. 세례는 우리를 하느님의 자녀로 만들기 때문입니다.

Baptism: it is God who comes into us, purifies, heals our heart, makes us forever His children, His people, His family, heirs to Paradise (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1279). And God becomes intimate to us and He does not leave us anymore. This is why it is important to remember the day of our Baptism, and also to know the date. I ask all of you: you, each one of you, think: “Do I remember the date of my Baptism?”. If you do not remember, when you go back home, ask what it is, so as not to forget it any more, because it is a new birthday, because with your Baptism you were born into the life of grace. Let us thank the Lord for Baptism. Let us also thank Him for the parents who brought us to the font, for those who administered the Sacrament, for the godfather, for the godmother, for the community in which we received Him. Celebrate your own Baptism. It is a new birthday.

세례: 우리 안으로 오셔서, 우리의 마음을 정화하시고, 치유하시고, 우리를 영원한 당신의 자녀로, 당신의 백성으로, 당신의 가족으로, 천국의 상속자로 (가톨릭교회 교리서 1279) 만드시는 분이 하느님이십니다. 그리고 하느님께서는 우리와 친밀해지시고 우리를 더 이상 떠나지 않으십니다. 이것이 바로 우리의 세례를 기억하고 그 날짜를 아는 것이 중요한 이유입니다. 저는 여러분 모두에게 여러분 각자에게 청합니다. 생각해보십시오. “나는 나의 영세 날짜를 아는가?” 만약에 기억하지 못하면 집에 가서 알아보시고 더 이상 잊지 않도록 하십시오, 그날이 새로운 생일이기 때문입니다. 세례와 함께 여러분은 은총의 삶으로 태어났기 때문입니다. 세례를 주신 주님께 감사합시다. 또한 우리를 세례 반으로 데려가주신 부모님, 성찬을 집행한 분들, 대부, 대모, 우리가 그 안에서 하느님을 받아들인 공동체에 대해 하느님께 감사합시다. 여러분 자신의 세례를 기념하십시오. 그날이 새로운 생일입니다.

And we can ask ourselves: am I aware of the immense gift I carry within me through Baptism? Do I acknowledge, in my life, the light of the presence of God, who sees me as His beloved son, His beloved daughter? And now, in memory of our Baptism, let us welcome God’s presence within us. We can do so with the sign of the cross, which traces in us the memory of the grace of God, who loves us and wishes to stay with us. That sign of the cross reminds us of this. Let us do it together: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

그리고 우리는 스스로에게 질문할 수 있습니다. 나는 세례를 통해서 내 안에 지니고 있는 엄청난 선물을 알고 있나요? 나는 나의 삶에서 나를 당신의 사랑하는 아들, 당신의 사랑하는 딸로 보시는 하느님의 현존의 빛을 인정하나요? 이제 우리의 세례를 기념하며 우리 안에 하느님의 현존을 환영합시다. 십자 성호를 그음으로써 그렇게 할 수 있습니다. 십자성호는 우리 안에  우리를 사랑하시고 우리와 함께 계시길 원하시는 하느님의 은총에 대한 기억을 거슬러 올라갑니다. 그 십자성호는 우리에게 이것을 환시시킵니다. 자 함께 십자성호를 그읍시다. 성부와 성자와 성령의 이름으로, 아멘!

And do not forget the date of your Baptism, which is a birthday. May Mary, temple of the Spirit, help us to celebrate and welcome the wonders that the Lord works in us.

여러분의 생일인 세례 날짜를 잊지 마십시오. 성령의 성전이신 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 주님께서 우리 안에서 행하시는 놀라운 일들을 기념하고 환영하게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! On today’s Feast of the Baptism of the Lord, I baptized some newborns. Let us pray for them and for their families, extending these prayers to all the children who will receive holy Baptism in these days.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 오늘 주님 세례 축일에 저는 몇 명의 신생아들에게 세례를 주었습니다. 그들과 그들의 가족을 위해, 그리고 이 시기에 거룩한 세례를 받는 모든 어린이들을 위해 기도합시다.

Today the ecclesial communities of the East who follow the Julian calendar are celebrating the Holy Nativity. In a spirit of joyful fraternity, I wish that the birth of the Lord Jesus fills them with light, charity and peace.

오늘 율리우스력을 따르는 동방 교회 공동체들은 거룩한 성탄을 기념하고 있습니다. 즐거운 형제애의 정신으로 저는 주 예수님의 탄생으로 그들이 빛과 사랑과 평화로 충만하기를 바랍니다.

I invite you to join in my prayer for the unconditional liberation of all the people currently kidnapped in Colombia. This act, which is a duty before God, will also promote a climate of reconciliation and peace in the country.

현재 콜롬비아에 납치되어 있는 모든 사람들의 무조건적인 석방을 위한 저의 기도에 함께 하시도록 여러분을 초대합니다. 하느님 앞의 의무인 이 행위는 또한 그 나라의 화해와 평화의 분위기를 조성할 것입니다.

I am very close to the peoples of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, afflicted by floods in recent days. And please, let us continue to pray for peace: for peace in Ukraine, in Palestine, in Israel and all over the world.

저는 최근 홍수로 피해를 입은 콩고민주공화국 국민들과 마음으로 아주 가까이에 있습니다.  그리고 평화를 위한 기도를 계속합시다. 우크라이나, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 그리고 온 세상의 평화를 위해 지속적으로 기도합시다.

And I greet you all, pilgrims from Italy and many parts of the world, in particular the young people of the parish of the Santissimo Crocifisso in Rome – the yellows over there! – the Scout Milano 35 group and the “Totus tuus” Association from Potenza.

그리고 저는 여러분 모두, 이탈리아와 세계 여러 지역에서 온 순례자들, 특히 로마 산티시모 크로치피소 본당의 젊은이들 - 저기 노란색 깃발들이 보입니다. - 스카우트 밀라노 35 그룹 그리고 Potenza의 "Totus tuus" 협회 여러분에게 인사드립니다.

I wish you all a happy feast day. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

모두 복된 축일 보내시기 바랍니다. 그리고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.