영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.01.06)

최고관리자
2024.01.14 08:55 341 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Solemnity of the Epiphany of the Lord, Saint Peter's Square, Saturday, 6 January 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno and happy feast day! Today we celebrate the Epiphany of the Lord, that is, His manifestation to all peoples in the person of the Magi (cf. Mt 2:1-12). They are wise seekers who, after wondering about the apparition of a star, set out on a journey and arrive in Bethlehem. And there, they find Jesus, “with Mary His mother”, they bow down and they offer “gold, frankincense and myrrh” (c. 11).

프란치스코 교황 삼종기도, 주님 공현 대축일, 성 베드로 광장, 토요일, 2024. 1. 6. 

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 복된 축일입니다. 오늘 우리는 주님 공현 대축일 즉 주님께서 동방 박사들을 통해 모든 민족들에게 드러나심을 축하합니다. (마태오 2,1-12 참조)  그들은 그분의 별을 보고 여행을 떠나 베들레헴에 온 현명한 구도자들입니다. 그들은 그곳에서 “그의 어머니 마리아와 함께” 있는 아기 예수를 발견하고 땅에 엎드려 경배하고 “황금, 유향, 그리고 몰약”을 예물로 드립니다. (11절)

Wise men who recognize the presence of God in a simple Child: not in a prince or a nobleman, but in the child of poor people, and they prostrate themselves before Him, adoring Him. The star led them there, before a Child; and they, in His small innocent eyes, perceive the light of the Creator of the universe, to whose pursuit they have dedicated their existence.

왕자나 귀족이 아닌 가난한 사람들의 어린아이, 단순한 아이 안에 계신 하느님을 알아본 현자들은 그분 앞에 엎드려 그분께 경배합니다. 그 별은 그들을 아기가 있는 곳으로 인도했고, 그들은 그분의 작고 순진한 눈에서 자신들의 온 존재를 바쳐 찾아 나섰던 우주 창조주의 빛을 인식합니다.

It is the decisive experience for them, and important for us too: indeed, in the Child Jesus, we see God made man. And so let us look at Him, let us wonder at His humility. Contemplating Jesus, staying before Him, adoring Him in the Eucharist: it is not wasting time, but giving meaning to time. To worship is not to waste time, but to give meaning to time. This is important, I repeat: to worship is not to waste time, but to give meaning to time; it is rediscovering the course of life in the simplicity of a silence that nourishes the heart.

그것은 그들에게 결정적인 체험이고 우리에게도 중요합니다. 진정 아기 예수에게서 우리는 육화하신 하느님을 뵙니다. 이제 그분을 바라봅시다. 예수님 앞에 머물러, 성체 안의 그분을 경배하며, 예수님께 대해 관상하며, 그분의 겸손에 경이로움을 느껴봅시다. 그것은 시간을 낭비하는 것이 아니고 시간에 의미를 부여하는 것입니다. 경배하는 것은 시간낭비가 아니고 시간에 의미를 부여하는 것입니다. 중요하기 때문에 저는 반복합니다. 경배하는 것은 시간낭비가 아니고 시간에 의미를 부여하는 것입니다. 그것은 마음에 양분을 공급하는 침묵의 단순성에서 삶의 행로를 재발견하는 것입니다.

And let us also find the time to watch children, like the Magi watch Jesus: the little ones who also speak to us of Jesus, with their trust, their immediacy, their wonder, their healthy curiosity, their ability to cry and laugh spontaneously, to dream. God is made like this: a Child, trusting, simple, a lover of life (cf. Wis 11:26), If we stay before the child Jesus and in the company of children, we will learn to be amazed and we will start out simpler and better, like the Magi. And we will know how to have new outlooks, creative outlooks on the problems of the world.

그리고 아기예수를 지켜보는 동방박사들처럼 우리도 시간을 내서 어린이들을 지켜봅시다. 어린아이들 - 신뢰심, 즉각적인 반응, 경탄, 건전한 호기심, 저절로 웃고 울고 꿈꾸는 능력을 가진 - 어린아이들은 또한 우리에게 예수님에 대해 얘기합니다. 하느님께서 이렇게 태어나셨습니다. 신뢰심, 단순성, 그리고 생명을 사랑하는 이, 어린 아이로 나셨습니다. (지혜서 11,26참조) 우리가 아기 예수 앞에 그리고 어린이들과 함께 머물면 우리는 놀라워하는 것을 배우고 동방박사들처럼 더 단순하고 더 좋게 될 것입니다. 그리고 우리는 세상의 문제들에 대해 새롭고 창의적인 관점을 갖는 법을 알게 될 것입니다.

Let us ask ourselves, then: in these days, have we stopped to adore, have we made a little space for Jesus in silence, praying before the crib? Have we dedicated time to the children, to speaking and playing with them? And finally, are we able to see the problems of the world through the eyes of children?

이제 우리 자신에게 물읍시다. 요즈음 경배하기 위해 멈추었고, 침묵 가운데 예수님을 위한 작은 공간을 마련했고, 구유 앞에서 기도한 적이 있나요? 어린아이들과 얘기하고 함께 놀기 위해 시간을 낸 적이 있나요? 마지막으로 우리는 세상의 문제들을 어린 아이들의 눈을 통해서 볼 수 있나요?

May Mary, Mother of God and ours, increase our love for the Child Jesus and for all children, especially those burdened by wars and injustice.

하느님의 어머니, 저희의 어머니 마리아여, 아기 예수와 모든 어린이들 특별히 전쟁과 불의 때문에 고통 받는 어린이들에 대한 저희의 사랑을 키워주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Sixty years ago, in these very days, Pope Saint Paul VI and the Ecumenical Patriarch Athenagoras met in Jerusalem, breaking down a wall of incommunicability that had kept Catholics and Orthodox apart for centuries. Let us learn from the embrace of those two great men of the Church on the path to Christian unity, praying together, walking together, working together.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 60년 전, 바로 이 즈음에, 교황 성 바오로 6세와 총대주교 아테나고라스가 예루살렘에서 만나 수세기 동안 가톨릭과 정교회를 갈라놓았던 소통 불가능의 벽을 무너뜨렸습니다. 함께 기도하고, 함께 걷고, 함께 일하는, 그리스도교 일치의 길에 계신 위대한 두 분의 포옹으로부터 배웁시다.

And thinking of that historic gesture of fraternity in Jerusalem, let us pray for peace, for peace in the Middle East, in Palestine, in Israel, in Ukraine, all over the world. So many victims of war, so many deaths, so much destruction… Let us pray for peace. I express my closeness to the Iranian people, in particular the relatives of the many victims of the terrorist attack that occurred in Kerman, the many who were injured and all those who were affected by this great suffering.

예루살렘에서의 그 역사적인 형제애의 표시를 생각하며 평화를 위해, 중동의 평화, 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 우크라이나, 온 세상의 평화를 위해 기도합시다. 너무나 많은 전쟁의 희생자들, 너무나 많은 죽음, 너무나 많은 파괴가 일어나고 있습니다. 평화를 위해 기도합시다. 저는 이란 국민, 특히 케르만에서 발생한 테러 공격의 수많은 희생자들의 유족들과 부상자들, 그리고 이 엄청난 고통으로 영향을 받은 모든 이들에게 마음으로 가까이 있음을 표합니다.

The Epiphany is Missionary Childhood Day. I greet missionary children and young people throughout the world. I thank them for their commitment in prayer and in concrete support of the proclamation of the Gospel and, in particular, the promotion of young people in the mission territories. Thank you, thank you very much!

주님 공현 대축일은 선교사 어린이들의 날입니다. 저는 전 세계에 있는 선교사 어린이들과 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 저는 기도와 복음 선포, 특히 선교 지역 내 젊은이들의 진흥을 위한 구체적인 지원에 대한 그들의 헌신에 대해 감사드립니다. 대단히 감사합니다.

I joyfully welcome the participants in the historic-folkloristic procession, dedicated this year to the area of the Valley of the river Tiber, and to its human and religious values.

저는 올해 티베르 강 계곡 지역과 그곳의 인간적, 종교적 가치를 위해 헌정된 역사 민속 행렬에 참여하신 여러분을 기쁜 마음으로 환영합니다.

I greet the faithful from Germany, the young people of the “Among us” Movement, the “Friends of history and tradition” from Carovilli, and the AVIS group from Paderno Franciacorta. And I extend my blessing to the participants in the great procession of the Three Kings taking place in Warsaw and in many cities in Poland.

저는 독일의 신자들, “우리 가운데” 운동의 젊은이들, 카로빌리의 “역사와 전통의 친구들”, 파데르노 프란치아코르타의 AVIS 그룹에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 바르샤바와 폴란드 여러 도시에서 진행되는 삼왕대행렬에 참석한 여러분께도 축복을 드립니다.

And I wish everyone a happy Feast of the Epiphany. Please continue to pray for me and to keep going, bravely: may the Lord bless you. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

그리고 여러분 모두 복된 주님공현대축일을 보내시길 바랍니다. 저를 위해 계속 기도해주시고, 용감하게 앞으로 나아가십시오. 주님께서 여러분을 축복해주시길 빕니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.