영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.12.31)

최고관리자
2024.01.14 08:53 328 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Feast of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, St. Peter's Square, Sunday, 31 December 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today we celebrate the Feast of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The Gospel shows us the temple of Jerusalem, for the presentation of the Baby to the Lord (cf. Lk 2:22-40).

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 예수, 마리아, 요셉 성가정 축일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 12월 31일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 우리는 예수, 마리아, 요셉의 성가정 축일을 지냅니다. 복음은 아기 예수를 주님께 봉헌하는 예루살렘 성전을 우리에게 보여줍니다. (루카 2,22-40 참조)

The Holy Family arrives in the temple bearing the humblest and simplest among the prescribed offerings as a gift, a testimony to their poverty. In the end, Mary receives a prophecy: “And a sword will pierce through your own soul” (v. 35). They arrive in poverty, and set out again loaded with suffering. This is surprising – but how is it that, the Family of Jesus, the only family in history who could boast of having God present in flesh and blood among them, instead of being rich, was poor! Instead of having things easy, it seems this family meets obstacles! Instead of being free from hardship, this family is immersed in tremendous sorrows!

성가정은 율법에 규정된 제물 중에서 가장 소박하고 단순한 제물을 가지고 성전에 옵니다. 그들의 가난함을 나타냅니다. 마지막에 마리아는 다음과 같은 예언을 듣습니다. “당신의 영혼이 칼에 꿰찔릴 것입니다.” (35절) 그들은 가난을 안고 와고 다시 고통을 안고 떠납니다. 이것은 놀라운 일입니다. - 역사상 유일하게 육화하신 하느님께서 그들 가운데 계신 것을 자랑할 수 있는 가정인 예수님의 가정이 부유하기는커녕 가난했다는 것은 어찌된 일입니까! 이 가정이  일이 순조롭지 않고 오히려 장애물들에 부딪히는 것 같습니다. 이 가정이 고난에서 자유롭기는커녕 엄청난 슬픔에 잠깁니다.

What does this tell our families, the way the Holy Family lived their life, poor, facing obstacles, with such sorrow? It tells us something very beautiful: God, whom we often imagine to be beyond problems, came to live our life with its problems. He saved us in this way. He did not come already an adult, but really little. As the son of a mother and father, he lived in a family where he spent most of his time growing, learning, an everyday life, in hiddenness and silence. And he did not avoid difficulties. Rather, in choosing a family, a family that was “expert in suffering”, he says this to our families: “If you are facing difficulties, I know what you are experiencing. I experienced it. I, my mother and my father, we experienced it so we can say to your family too: You are not alone!”

성가정이 가난하고 장애물에 직면하고 그런 슬픔을 안고 살았던 이 사실이 우리들 가정에 무엇을 말해줍니까? 그것은 우리에게 매우 아름다운 것을 말해줍니다. 우리가 종종 문제 너머에 계시다고 상상하는 하느님께서 문제 많은 우리 삶을 살기 위해 오셨습니다. 그분은 이와 같은  방식으로 우리를 구원하셨습니다. 그분은 이미 성인이 되어 오신 것이 아니고 정말 작은이로 오셨습니다. 어머니와 아버지의 아들로 그분은 한 가정에서 사셨습니다. 그 가정에서 그분은 성장하고 공부하며 대부분의 시간을 보내셨고 숨어서 조용히 일상생활을 하셨습니다. 그리고 그분은 어려움을 피하지 않으셨습니다. 오히려 가정을 택하실 때 “고통에 익숙한” 가정을 택하셨습니다. 그분은 우리들 가정에게 이것을 말씀하십니다. “너희가 고통에 부딪힌다면, 나는 너희가 무엇을 겪을 것인가를 안다. 내가 그것을 겪어봤기 때문이다. 나, 어머니, 그리고 아버지, 우리는 그것을 겪었고 그래서 너희의 가정에게도 ‘너희는 혼자가 아니다.’라고 말할 수 있다.”

Joseph and Mary “marveled at what was said about Jesus” (cf. Lk 2:33) because they never would have thought that the elderly Simeon and the prophetess Anna would say these things. They marvel. I want to reflect on this today, on their ability to marvel. Being able to marvel is a secret for moving forward well as a family, not getting used to the ordinariness of things; knowing, instead how to marvel before God who accompanies us. And then marveling in our families. And I think it is good for couples to know how to marvel at one’s own spouse, taking him or her by the hand, for example, and looking the other tenderly in the eyes for a few seconds in the evening.

요셉과 마리아는 “아기를 두고 하는 이 말에 놀라워하였다.” (루카 2,33 참조) 나이든 시메온과 예언자 안나가 이런 말을 하리라고 전혀 생각하지 못했기 때문입니다. 그들은 놀라워합니다. 저는 오늘 이것에 대해, 즉 그들의 놀라워하는 능력에 대해 살펴보려고 합니다. 놀라워할 수 있다는 것은 한 가정으로서 앞으로 잘 나아가는 비결입니다. 즉 일상에 익숙해지지 않고 대신 우리와 동행하시는 하느님 앞에서 놀라워할 줄 아는 것입니다. 그러고 나서 우리들 가정 안에서 놀라워하는 것입니다. 저는 부부가 예를 들어서 저녁에 배우자의 손을 잡고 다정하게 상대의 눈을 몇 초 동안 바라보면서 자신의 배우자에게 놀라워하는 것이 좋다고 생각합니다.

Tenderly – marveling always brings us to tenderness. Tenderness is beautiful in a marriage. And then, to marvel at the miracle of life, of children, taking time to play with them and to listen to them. And I ask you, fathers and mothers: Do you find time to play with your children? To take them for a walk? Yesterday, I heard from someone on the telephone, and I asked her: “Where are you?” “Oh, I’m in the park. I brought my children for a walk”. This is a good parenting. And then, to marvel at the wisdom of grandparents: many times, we shut grandparents out of our lives. No: grandparents are a source of wisdom.

다정하게 – 경이로움은 언제나 우리를 다정함으로 데려갑니다. 결혼 생활에서 다정함은 아름답습니다. 그러고 삶의 기적에 아이들의 기적에 놀라워하고 시간을 내어 아이들과 함께 놀고 그들의 말에 귀 기울입니다. 제가 아버지들과 어머니들 여러분에게 묻습니다. 여러분은 시간을 내어 아이들과 놉니까? 그들과 함께 산책합니까? 어제 전화 통화한 어느 분에게 어디에 계시냐고 물었습니다. 그녀는 “공원에 있습니다. 아이들 데리고 산책 나왔습니다.”라고 말했습니다. 이것은 부모로서 잘 하시는 겁니다. 그리고 또 조부모들의 지혜에 놀라워하는 것입니다. 자주 우리는 조부모를 우리 삶 밖으로 몰아냅니다. 그러면 안 됩니다. 조부모들은 지혜의 원천입니다.

Let us learn how to marvel at the wisdom of our grandparents, their stories. Grandparents bring us back to what is essential. Lastly, to marvel at our own story of love – each of us has our own, and the Lord made us walk in love – to marvel at this. And also, certainly, our lives have negative aspects. But marveling also at God’s goodness as he has walked with us, even though we are not such expert at it.

우리 조부모들의 지혜와 그들의 이야기에 놀라워하는 법을 배웁시다. 조부모들은 우리를 근본적인 것으로 다시 데려갑니다. 마지막으로 우리 자신의 사랑 이야기에 놀라워하는 것입니다. - 우리 각자는 자신의 사랑 이야기를 가지고 있고, 주님께서 우리를 사랑 안에 걷게 하셨습니다. - 이것에 놀라워하는 것입니다. 그리고 또한 우리의 삶에 부정적인 관점이 분명 있습니다. 그러나 우리가 놀라워하는 데에 전문가는 아님에도 불구하고 하느님께서 우리와 함께 걸으실 때 하느님의 선하심에 또한 놀라워하는 것입니다.

May Mary, Queen of the family, help us marvel. Today, let us ask for the grace of being able to marvel. May Our Lady help us marvel every day at what is good, and to know how to teach others the beauty of marveling.

가정의 여왕이신 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 놀라워하게 하소서! 오늘 놀라워할 수 있는 은총을 청합시다. 우리의 성모님, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 매일 좋은 것에 놀라워하고 다른 사람들에게 놀라워하는 아름다움을 가르칠 줄 알도록 해주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, Unfortunately, the celebration of Christmas in Nigeria was marked by serious violence in the State of Plateau, with many victims. I am praying for them and their families. May God free Nigeria from these atrocities! And I am also praying for all those who lost their lives in the explosion of the tanker truck in Liberia.

삼종기도 후에

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 불행하게도 나이지리아에서 성탄절을 기념하는 동안 플래토(Plateau) 주에서 심각한 폭력사태가 발생하여 많은 희생자가 발생했습니다. 저는 그들과 그들의 가족을 위해 기도하고 있습니다. 하느님, 이러한 잔혹행위로부터 나이지리아를 구하여 주소서! 저는 또한 라이베리아에서 발생한 유조선 폭발 사고로 목숨을 잃은 모든 분들을 위해 기도하고 있습니다.

Let us continue to pray for the people who are suffering because of war: the beleaguered people of Ukraine, the people of Palestine and Israel, the people of Sudan and many others. At the end of a year, let us have the courage to ask ourselves: How many human lives have been broken by armed conflict? How many dead? And how much destruction, suffering, poverty? May those who have interests in these conflicts listen to the voice of their conscience. And let us not forget the suffering Rohingya!

전쟁으로 고통 받고 있는 사람들, 즉 사면초가에 몰린 우크라이나 사람들, 팔레스타인과 이스라엘 사람들, 수단 사람들, 그리고 다른 많은 사람들을 위해 계속 기도합시다. 한 해를 마무리하며 용기를 내어 자문해 봅시다. 무력 충돌로 얼마나 많은 인간의 생명이 파괴되었습니까? 죽은 사람은 몇 명입니까? 그리고 얼마나 큰 파괴, 고통, 빈곤이 있습니까? 이러한 갈등에 관련된 사람들이 그들의 양심의 소리에 귀 기울이게 하소서! 그리고 고통 받는 로힝야족을 잊지 맙시다!

A year ago, Pope Benedict XVI ended his early journey, after having lovingly and wisely served the Church. We feel so much affection, gratitude and admiration for him. He blesses and accompanies us from Heaven. A round of applause for Benedict XVI!

1년 전, 교황 베네딕토 16세는 사랑과 지혜로 교회에 봉사하신 후에 그분의 첫 여정을 마쳤습니다. 우리는 그분에 대해 많은 애정과 감사와 존경을 느낍니다. 그분은 천국에서 우리를 축복하시고 동행하십니다. 베네딕토 16세께 박수를 보냅시다.

I greet all the people from Rome, the pilgrims, parish groups, associations and young people. Today, I extend a particular greeting to all the families present and those connected through television and other means of communication. Let us not forget that the family is the basic cell of society: it always needs to be defended and sustained, always! I greet the Italian national men’s under-18 volleyball team, and I greet the “figures” of the live Nativity from Marcellano in Umbria.

저는 로마에서 온 모든 분들과, 순례자들, 본당 단체들, 협회들, 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 오늘 저는 참석한 모든 가족들과 텔레비전과 기타 통신 수단을 통해 연결된 모든 분들께 특별한 인사를 전합니다. 가정은 사회의 기본 세포라는 사실을 잊지 맙시다. 가정은 언제나 수호되고 유지되어야 합니다! 이탈리아 남자 18세 이하 배구 국가대표팀 선수들에게 인사드리고  움브리아 마르첼라노의 성탄절 라이브 구유의 “배우”들에게 인사드립니다.

And I wish everyone a good Sunday – a blessing to your families – and I also wish you a serene end of year. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci!

그리고 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고 - 여러분 가족들에게 축복을 드립니다. - 저는 또한 여러분 모두 평화로운 연말 보내시길 바랍니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.