영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.12.24)

최고관리자
2024.01.14 08:51 320 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, The Fourth Sunday of Advent, St. Peter's Square, Sunday, 24 December 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today, on the fourth Sunday of Advent, the Gospel presents the scene of the Annunciation (cf. Lk 1:26-39). Explaining to Mary how she will conceive Jesus, the angel tells her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you” (v. 35). Let us pause for a moment on this image, shadow.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 대림 4주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 12월 24일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 오늘, 대림 4주일의 복음은 주님 탄생 예고 장면을 소개합니다. (루카 1,26-39 참조) 천사는 마리아가 어떻게 예수님을 잉태할 것인가를 설명하면서 그녀에게 이렇게 말합니다. “성령께서 너에게 내려오시고 지극히 높으신 분의 힘이 너를 덮을 것이다 (그늘을 드리울 것이다).” (35절) 잠시 멈춰서 이 이미지 즉 그늘에 대해 살펴봅시다.

In a perpetually sunny land like Mary’s, a passing cloud, a tree that resists drought and offers shelter, or a hospitable tent can bring relief and protection. Shade is a gift that refreshes, and the angel describes how the Holy Spirit descends upon Mary, and that this is God’s way of acting: God always acts as a gentle love that embraces, that fertilises, that protects, without doing violence, without infringing freedom. This is God’s way of acting.

마리아가 사는 곳처럼 항상 햇볕이 쨍쨍 비추는 땅에서는 지나가는 구름, 가뭄을 막고 피난처를 제공하는 나무, 또는 쾌적한 천막은 안도와 보호를 가져올 수 있습니다. 그늘은 생기를 되찾게 하는 선물이며, 천사는 성령께서 어떻게 마리아에게 내려오시는지 묘사합니다. 이것이 하느님의 행동 방식이라고 합니다. 하느님께서는 항상 다정한 사랑을 행하십니다. 그 다정한 사랑은 폭력 없이, 자유의 침해 없이, 포옹하고, 비옥하게 합니다. 이것이 하느님께서 행하시는 방식입니다.

The idea of the protecting shade is a recurring image in the Bible. We think of the shadow that accompanies God’s people in the desert (cf. Ex 13:21-22), In a word, “shadow” describes God’s kindness. It is as if He were saying, to Mary but also to all of us today: “I am here for you and I offer myself as your refuge and your shelter: come under my shadow, stay with me”. Brothers and sisters, this is how God’s fruitful love operates. And it is also something that, in a certain way, we can experience among ourselves; for example, when among friends, couples, spouses, parents and children, we are gentle, we are respectful, caring for others with kindness. Let us reflect on the God’s kindness.

보호하는 그늘이라는 개념은 성경에 반복적으로 등장하는 이미지입니다. 우리는 광야에서 하느님의 백성과 동행하는 그늘을 (탈출기 13,21-22 참조) 생각합니다. 한마디로 “그늘”은 하느님의 다정하심을 묘사합니다. 그것은 마치 하느님께서 마리아에게 뿐만 아니라 오늘의 우리 모두에게도 이렇게 말씀하시는 것과 같습니다. “내가 너희를 위해 여기 있다. 내 자신이 너희의 피난처, 너희의 대피소이니, 나의 그늘에 와서 나와 함께 머물러라.” 형제자매 여러분, 이것이 하느님의 생산적인 사랑이 작동하는 방식입니다. 그리고 이것은 또한 어쩌면 우리가 우리 사이에서 경험할 수 있는 것입니다. 예를 들어, 친구들, 부부들, 배우자들, 부모와 자녀들 과 함께 있을 때 우리는 다정하고, 공손하고, 친절하게 다른 사람들을 돌봅니다. 하느님의 친절하심을 묵상합시다.

This is how God loves, and He calls us to do the same: welcoming, protecting, and respecting others. Think of everyone, think of those who are marginalised, those who are far from the joy of Christmas these days. Let us think about everyone with God’s kindness. Remember this word: the kindness of God.

이것이 하느님께서 사랑하시는 방식이며 하느님께서 우리도 그렇게 하라고 하십니다. 환영하고, 보호하고, 다른 사람들을 존중하라고 하십니다. 모든 사람을 생각하십시오. 소외된 사람들, 요즘 성탄의 기쁨에서 멀리 떨어져 있는 사람들을 생각하십시오. 하느님의 친절함으로 모든 사람들을 생각합시다. 하느님의 친절, 이 단어를 기억하십시오.

And so, on Christmas Eve, let us ask ourselves: “Do I desire to allow myself to be enveloped by the shadow of the Holy Spirit, by the gentleness and meekness of God, by the kindness of the God, making room for Him in my heart, drawing near to His forgiveness, to the Eucharist?” And then: “For which lonely and needy people could I be a refreshing shadow, a comforting friendship?” May Mary help us to be open and welcoming to the presence of God, Who with meekness comes to save us.

그러므로 성탄 이브에 자신에게 이렇게 자문합시다. “나는 자신이 성령의 그림자, 하느님의 다정함과 온유함, 하느님의 친절로 감싸지도록 맡기기를 원하고, 내 마음 안에 그분을 위한 공간을 만들고 그분의 용서와 성찬례에 가까워지기를 원하는가? 그리고는 “어떤 외롭고 궁핍한 사람들에게 내가 생기를 되찾게 하는 그늘, 위로가 되는 우정이 될 수 있을까?” 성모 마리아님 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 우리를 구원하러 오시는 온유하신 하느님의 현존에 열려있고 환영하는 사람이 되게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I greet all of you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and from various parts of the world. In particular, I greet the delegation of Italian citizens who live in territories officially recognised as highly polluted and who have long awaited their clean-up. I express solidarity with these populations and hope that their voices will be heard.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 로마인과 이탈리아와 세계 각지에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 오염도가 높다고 공식적으로 인정되는 지역에 거주하며 오랫동안 오염의 정화 작업을 기다려온 이탈리아 시민 대표단에게 인사드립니다. 저는 이 분들과의 연대감을 표하고, 그들의 주장이 받아들여지기를 희망합니다.

I wish you all a happy Sunday and a Christmas Eve in prayer, in the warmth of affection, and in sobriety. Let me make one recommendation: let us not confuse celebration with consumerism! We can – and as Christians we must – celebrate in simplicity, without waste, and by sharing with those who lack necessities or lack companionship. We are close to our brothers and sisters who suffer from war. We think of Palestine, Israel, Ukraine. We also think of those who suffer from misery, from hunger, from slavery. May the God who took a human heart for Himself infuse humanity into the hearts of men!

기도 안에서, 따뜻한 애정으로, 그리고 진지한 마음으로 저는 여러분 모두가 복된 주일과 성탄전야를 보내시길 바랍니다. 한 가지 권고의 말씀드립니다. 축하와 소비주의를 혼동하지 맙시다. 우리는 - 그리스도인으로서 - 단순하게, 낭비 없이 축하하고, 필수품이 부족하거나 동반자가 부족한 사람들과 나누면서 축하해야 합니다. 우리는 전쟁으로 고통 받는 우리의 형제자매들과 가까이 있습니다. 우리는 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 우크라이나를 생각합니다. 우리는 또한 비참함, 굶주림, 노예 생활로 고통 받는 사람들을 생각합니다. 몸소 인간의 마음을 취하신 하느님, 인간의 마음에 인간애를 불어넣어주소서!

And please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch! And Merry Christmas to all! Arrivederci!

그리고 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.