영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.11.26)

최고관리자
2023.11.30 17:54 495 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, Casa Santa Marta, Sunday, 26 November 2023
Dear brothers and sisters, blessed Sunday! Today I cannot appear at the window because I have this problem of inflammation of the lungs, and Monsignor Braida will read the reflection. He knows them well because it is he who writes them, and he always does it so well! Thank you very much for your presence. Today, the last Sunday of the liturgical year and Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, the Gospel speaks to us about the final judgement (Mt 25: 31-46) and tells us that it will be based on charity.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 온 누리의 임금이신 우리 주 예수 그리스도왕 대축일, 카사 산타 마르타, 2023년 11월 26일
친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 오늘은 제가 폐 염증 문제 때문에 베드로 광장을 내다보는 창가로 가지 못합니다. 그래서 브라이다 몬시뇰이 제 대신 강론을 읽을 것입니다. 그가 강론을 작성하기 때문에 그에 대해 잘 알고 항상 아주 잘합니다. 이곳에 와주신 분들에게 감사드립니다. 전례력의 마지막 주일이며 온 누리의 임금이신 우리 주 예수 그리스도 왕 대축일인 오늘 복음은 우리에게 최후의 심판(마태오 25,31-46)에 대해, 그리고 그 심판은 사랑에 기초를 둘 것이라고 말합니다.

The scene that it presents to us is that of a regal hall, in which Jesus, “the Son of man” (v. 31) is seated on a throne. All the peoples are gathered at His feet and conspicuous among them are “the blessed” (v. 34), the friends of the King. But who are they? What is so special about these friends in the eyes of their Lord? According to the criteria of the world, the king's friends should be those who have given him wealth and power, who have helped him to conquer territories, to win battles, to make himself great among other rulers, perhaps to appear as a star on the front pages of newspapers or on social media, and to them he should say: “Thank you, because you have made me rich and famous, envied and feared”. This is according to the criteria of the world.

최후의 심판이 우리에게 제시되는 곳은 “사람의 아들” (31절) 예수님이 옥좌에 앉아 계신 궁정입니다. 모든 민족들이 사람의 아들의 발 앞에 모이는데 그 중에 눈에 띄는 사람들은 “복을 받은 이들,” (34절) 바로 임금의 친구들입니다. 그런데 그들은 누구입니까? 이 친구들은 그들의 주님의 눈에 무엇이 그렇게 특별합니까? 세상의 기준에 의하면, 임금의 친구들은 그에게 부와 권력을 주고, 임금이 영토를 정복하고, 전투에서 승리하고, 다른 통치자들 가운데 위대해지게 하고, 신문 또는 소셜미디어의 앞 페이지를 장식하도록 도와 준 사람들이어야 하고 임금은 그들에게 이렇게 말해야 할 것입니다. “여러분 고맙습니다. 여러분이 나를 부자로, 그리고 유명하게, 그리고 사람들이 나를 부러워하고 두려워하게 만들었습니다.” 이것이 세상의 기준에 의한 것입니다.

However, according to the criteria of Jesus, friends are others: they are those who have served the weakest people. This is because the Son of man is a completely different King, who calls the poor “brethren”, who identifies with the hungry, the thirsty, the outsiders, the sick, the imprisoned, and says: “As you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me” (v. 40). He is a King sensitive to the problem of hunger, the need for a home, sickness and imprisonment (cf. vv. 35-36): all realities that are unfortunately all too current. The hungry, the homeless, often dressed as they can, crowd our streets: we meet them every day. And also with regard to infirmity and prison, we all know what it means to be sick, to make mistakes and to pay the consequences.

그러나 예수님의 기준에 따르면 친구들은 다른 사람들입니다. 그들은 가장 약한 사람들에게 봉사한 사람들입니다. 사람의 아들은 전혀 다른 임금으로서 가난한 사람들을 “형제들”이라고 부르시고, 자신을 배고픈 사람들, 목마른 사람들, 이방인, 병든 사람들, 수감된 사람들과 동일시하시며 이렇게 말씀하시기 때문입니다. “너희가 내 형제들인 이 가장 작은이들 가운데 한 사람에게 해 준 것이 바로 나에게 해 준 것이다.” (40절) 그분은 굶주림의 문제, 집의 필요성, 질병과 투옥에 마음을 쓰는 임금이십니다. (34-35절) 이 모든 현실이 불행하게도 바로 지금 우리 주위에 만연되어 있는 일입니다. 배고픈 사람들과 노숙자들이 거리를 메우고 있습니다. 우리는 매일 그들을 만납니다. 질병과 감옥에 대해서도 우리 모두는 아프고 실수하고 그 대가를 치르는 것이 무엇을 의미하는지 알고 있습니다.

Well, the Gospel today tells us that the “blessed” are those who respond to these forms of poverty with love, with service: not by turning away, but by giving food and drink, clothing, sheltering, visiting; in a word, by being close to those in need. And this is because Jesus, our King who calls himself the Son of man, finds his favourite sisters and brothers in the most fragile women and men. His “royal court” is held where there are those who suffer and need help. This is the “court” of our King. And the style with which his friends, those who have Jesus for Lord, are called to distinguish themselves is his own style: compassion, mercy, tenderness. They ennoble the heart and descend like oil on the wounds of those wounded by life.

오늘 복음은 우리에게 이러한 형태의 가난에 사랑과 봉사로 응답하는 사람들이 “복 받은” 사람들이라고 말합니다. 즉 고개를 돌리지 않고, 먹을 것과 마실 것을 주고, 입을 옷을 주고, 머무를 곳을 주고, 방문하는 것입니다. 한마디로 필요로 하는 사람들에게 가까이 다가가는 것입니다. 이것은 자신을 사람의 아들이라고 부르시는 우리의 임금님, 예수님께서 가장 연약한 사람들 가운데에서 가장 좋아하시는 형제자매를 찾으시기 때문입니다. 그분의 “궁정 회의”는 고통 받고 도움을 필요로 하는 사람들이 있는 곳에서 열립니다. 이곳이 우리 임금님의 “궁정”입니다. 예수님을 주님으로 모시는 그분의 친구들이 다른 사람들과 구분하도록 부르심을 받은 스타일은 임금님 자신의 스타일입니다. 즉 연민, 자비, 부드러움입니다. 그것들이 마음을 고상하게 하고 삶에서 상처받은 사람들의 상처 위에 기름처럼 내려옵니다.

So, brothers and sisters, let us ask ourselves: do we believe that true kingship consists in mercy? Do we believe in the power of love? Do we believe that charity is the most kingly manifestation of man, and is an indispensable requirement for the Christian? And finally, a particular question: am I a friend of the King, that is, do I feel personally involved in the needs of the suffering people I find on my path? May Mary, Queen of Heaven and Earth, help us to love Jesus our King in the least of his brethren.

그러므로 형제자매 여러분, 우리 스스로에게 물읍시다. 우리는 참된 왕권이 자비 안에 있다고 믿나요? 우리는 사랑의 힘을 믿나요? 우리는 사랑이 인간의 가장 왕다운 표현이며 그리스도인에게 없어서는 안 되는 요구 사항이라고 믿나요? 그리고 마지막으로 특정한 질문입니다. 나는 임금님의 친구인가? 즉 나는 내가 가는 길에서 발견하는 고통 받는 사람들의 필요에 개인적으로 관여한다고 느끼나요? 하늘과 땅의 여왕이신 성모님, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 그분의 가장 약한 형제들 안에 계신 우리의 임금, 예수님을 사랑하게하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, Today in the particular Churches we celebrate the 38th World Youth Day, on the theme Rejoicing in hope. I bless those who are taking part in the initiatives organized in the dioceses, in continuity with the World Youth Day in Lisbon. I embrace young people, the present and future of the world, and I encourage them to be joyful protagonists in the life of the Church.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 우리는 오늘 특정한 교회에서 “희망 안에서 기뻐한다.”는 주제로 제38차 세계 청년의 날을 기념합니다. 저는 리스본 세계청년대회의 계속으로 교구에서 조직된 활동에 참여하는 이들을 축복합니다. 저는 세상의 현재와 미래인 젊은이들을 포옹하며 그들이 교회의 삶의 기뻐하는 주인공들이 되도록 격려합니다.

Yesterday tormented Ukraine commemorated the Holodomor, the genocide perpetrated by the Soviet regime which, 90 years ago, caused millions of people to starve to death. That lacerating wound, instead of healing, is made even more painful by the atrocities of the war that continues to make that dear nation suffer. For all peoples torn apart by conflicts, let us continue to pray tirelessly, because prayer is the force of peace that stops the spiral of hatred, that breaks the cycle of revenge and opens up unexpected paths of reconciliation. Today let us thank God that there is finally a truce between Israel and Palestine, and some hostages have been freed. Let us pray that they will all be freed as soon as possible – think of their families! -, that more humanitarian aid will enter Gaza, and that dialogue is insisted upon: it is the only way, the only way to achieve peace. Those do not want dialogue do not want peace.

어제 고통 받는 우크라이나는 홀로도모르 (Holodomor)를 기념했습니다. 홀로도모르는 90년 전에 소련 정권에 의해 자행된 대량학살로서 수백만 명이 굶어죽었습니다. 사랑하는 우크라이나를 지속적으로 고통스럽게 하는 전쟁의 잔학행위로 인해서 그 찢어지는 상처는 치유되기는커녕 더욱 고통스럽습니다. 갈등으로 찢겨진 모든 민족을 위해 끊임없이 기도합시다. 기도는 증오의 악순환을 멈추고 복수의 순환을 깨뜨리고 예상치 못한 화해의 길을 열어주는 평화의 힘이기 때문입니다. 오늘 마침내 이스라엘과 팔레스타인 사이에 휴전이 이루어지고 일부 인질이 석방된 것을 하느님께 감사드립시다. 가능한 한 빨리 인질들 모두가 석방될 수 있도록 기도합시다. 그들의 가족을 생각합니다. 더 많은 인도주의적 지원이 가자지구에 들어가고 대화가 계속 추진되도록 기도합시다. 그것이 평화를 달성하는 유일한 방법입니다. 대화를 원하지 않는 사람은 평화를 원하지 않습니다.

Besides war, our world is threatened by another great danger, that of the climate, which puts life on Earth, especially for the future generations, at risk. And this is contrary to the plan of God, who created everything for life. Therefore, next weekend, I will go to the United Arab Emirates to speak on Saturday at the COP 28 in Dubai. I thank everyone who will accompany this journey with prayer and with the commitment to take to heart the preservation of the common home.

전쟁 외에도 우리 세계는 또 다른 큰 위험, 즉 지구의 생명, 특히 미래 세대의 생명을 위험에 빠뜨리는 기후의 위험으로부터 위협받고 있습니다. 그리고 이것은 생명을 위해 모든 것을 창조하신 하느님의 계획에 위배됩니다. 그래서 다음 주말에 저는 토요일에 두바이에서 열리는 COP 28에서 연설하기 위해 아랍에미리트로 갈 예정입니다. 공동의 집 보존을 명심하는 결심과 기도로 저의 여정에 동행하는 모든 분들에게 감사드립니다.

I welcome you with affection, pilgrims from Italy and other parts of the world, in particular those from Pakistan, Poland and Portugal. I greet the faithful of Civitavecchia, Tarquinia and Piacenza, and the Deputazione San Vito Martire of Lequile, Lecce. I greet the candidates for confirmation from Viserba, Rimini; “Assisi nel vento” Group, and the “Don Giorgio Trotta” Choir from Vieste. I wish you all a good Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

저는 이탈리아와 세계 다른 지역, 특히 파키스탄, 폴란드, 포르투갈에서 온 순례자 여러분을 사랑의 마음으로 환영합니다. 저는 Civitavecchia, Tarquinia, Piacenza, 그리고 Lecce의 Lequile의 Deputazione San Vito Martire의 신자들에게 인사드립니다. 리미니 비세르바의 견진 후보들, "Assisi nel Vento" 그룹과 Vieste의 "Don Giorgio Trotta" 합창단 여러분에게 인사드립니다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.