영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(202.10.15)

최고관리자
2023.11.01 16:56 336 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 15 October 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today’s Gospel passage tells us about a king who prepares a wedding banquet for his son (cf. Mt 22:1-14). He is a powerful man, but he is above all a generous father, who invites others to share in his joy. In particular, he reveals the goodness of his heart in the fact that he does not compel anyone, but invites everyone, even though this way of his exposes him to the possibility of refusal. Take note: he prepares a banquet, freely offering an opportunity to meet, an opportunity for a feast. This is what God prepares for us: a banquet, to be in communion with him and among ourselves. And we, all of us, are therefore invited by God. But a wedding banquet requires time and commitment on our part: it requires a “yes”: to go, to go to the Lord’s invitation. He invites, but he leaves us free.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제28주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 10월 15일

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음 구절은 아들의 혼인 잔치를 준비하는 왕에 대해 이야기합니다. (마태오 22,1-14 참조) 그는 힘 있는 사람이지만 무엇보다도 다른 사람들이 자신의 기쁨에 동참하도록 초대하는 관대한 아버지입니다. 특히 그는 거절당할 수 있음에도 불구하고 누구에게도 강요하지 않고 모든 사람을 초대한다는 점에서 그의 마음의 선함을 드러냅니다. 주목해주시기 바랍니다. 그는 연회를 준비하고, 자유롭게 만날 기회, 잔치의 기회를 제공합니다. 이것이 하느님께서 우리를 위해 준비하시는 것입니다. 즉 그분과의 친교와 우리사이의 친교를 위한 잔치를 준비하십니다. 그러므로 우리 모두는 하느님의 초대를 받습니다. 그러나 혼인잔치는 우리의 시간과 노력을 필요로 합니다. 그것은 가겠다는, 주님의 초대에 응하겠다는 “예”를 필요로 합니다. 그분은 초대하시지만 그분은 우리의 자유 의지에 맡기십니다.

This is type of relationship that the Father offers us: he calls us to stay with him, leaving us the possibility to accept, or not accept, the invitation. He does not propose to us a relationship of subjection, but rather of fatherhood and sonship, which is necessarily conditioned by our free assent. God is respectful regarding freedom; very respectful. Saint Augustine uses a very beautiful expression in this regard, saying: “He who created us without our help will not save us without our consent” (Sermon CLXIX, 13). And certainly not because he does not have the capacity to do so – God is omnipotent! – but because, being love, he respects our freedom fully. God proposes: he does not impose, never.

이것이 바로 아버지께서 우리에게 제공하시는 관계의 유형입니다. 아버지께서는 우리에게 초대를 받아들이거나 받아들이지 않을 가능성을 남겨두시면서 우리를 당신과 함께 머물라고 부르십니다. 그분은 우리에게 복종의 관계를 제안하지 않으시고 오히려 우리의 자유로운 동의에 의해 필연적으로 정해지는 아버지와 아들의 관계를 제안하십니다. 하느님께서는 자유를 존중하십니다. 아주 존중하십니다. 이와 관련하여 성 아우구스티노는 다음과 같은 매우 아름다운 표현을 합니다. “우리의 도움 없이 우리를 창조하신 분께서 우리의 동의 없이는 우리를 구원하지 않으실 것입니다.” (CLXIX 설교, 13) 그리고 분명 그분이 그렇게 하실 능력이 없기 때문이 아닙니다. - 하느님께서는 전능하십니다. - 하느님께서 사랑이시고 우리의 자유의지를 전적으로 존중하시기 때문입니다. 하느님께서 제안하십니다. 그러나 절대로 강요하지 않으십니다.

Let us return, then, to the parable: the king – says the text – “sent his servants to call those who were invited to the marriage feast; but they would not come” (v.3). Here is the drama of the story: the “no” to God. But why do men refuse his invitation? Was it perhaps an unpleasant invitation? No, and yet – the Gospel says – “they made light of it and went off, one to his farm, another to his business” (v.5). They did not care, because they were thinking of their own affairs. And that king, who is a father, God, what does he do? He does not give up, he continues to invite; indeed, he extends the invitation, until he finds those who accept, among the poor. Among those who know they have little else, many come, until they fill the hall (cf. vv. 8-10).

그러면 비유로 돌아갑시다. 본문은 이렇게 얘기합니다. 왕은 “종들을 보내어 혼인 잔치에 초대받은 이들을 불러오게 하였다. 그러나 그들은 오려고 하지 않았다.” (3절). 여기에 이야기의 드라마가 있습니다. 하느님께 “노”라고 합니다. 사람들은 왜 그분의 초대를 거절합니까? 혹시
불쾌한 초대였습니까? 아닙니다. 그러나 - 복음은 말하기를 - “그들은 아랑곳하지 않고, 어떤 자는 밭으로 가고 어떤 자는 장사하러 갔다.” (5절) 그들은 자신들의 일을 생각하고 있었기 때문에 신경 쓰지 않았습니다. 그리고 아버지이신 그 왕, 하느님께서는 무엇을 하십니까? 그분은 포기하지 않으십니다. 그분은 계속해서 초대하십니다. 실제로 그분은 가난한 사람들 가운데 초대에 응하는 사람들을 찾으실 때까지 계속 초대하십니다. 자신들이 가진 것이 별로 없다는 것을 아는 사람들 중에 많은 사람들이 홀을 가득 채울 때까지 옵니다. (8-10절 참조)

Brothers and sisters, how many times do we fail to heed God’s invitation, because we are intent on our own affairs! Often, we struggle to have free time, but today Jesus invites us to find the time that frees: the time to dedicate to God, that lightens and heals our hearts, that increases peace, confidence and joy in us, that saves us from evil, loneliness and loss of meaning. It is worth it, because it is good to be with the Lord, to make space for him. Where? In the Mass, in listening to the Word, in prayer and also in charity, because by helping those who are weak or poor, by keeping company with those who are lonely, by listening to those who ask for attention, by consoling those who suffer, one is with the Lord, who is present in those in need. Many, however, think that these things are a “waste of time”, and so they lock themselves away in their private world; and it is sad. And this generates sadness. How many sad hearts there are! For this reason: because they are closed.

형제자매 여러분, 우리는 자신의 일에 몰두하느라고 얼마나 자주 하느님의 초대에 주의를 기울이지 않습니까? 종종 우리는 자유 시간을 갖기 위해 애쓰지만, 오늘 예수님께서 우리가 그 시간을 찾도록 초대하십니다. 우리에게 자유를 주는 시간, 즉 하느님께 바치는 시간, 우리의 마음을 밝혀주고 치유하는 시간, 우리 안에 평화, 확신, 그리고 기쁨을 더해주는 시간, 우리를 악, 외로움, 그리고 의미의 상실에서 구해주는 시간을 찾도록 초대하십니다. 그것은 가치 있는 일입니다. 주님과 함께 있고 주님을 위한 공간을 마련하는 것이 좋기 때문입니다. 어디에서 그렇게 합니까? 미사에서, 말씀의 경청에서, 기도에서, 또한 자선에서 그렇게 합니다. 약하고 가난한 사람들을 도움으로써, 외로운 사람들과 동행함으로써, 관심을 청하는 사람들에게 귀를 기울임으로써, 고통을 당하는 사람들을 위로함으로써, 우리는 어려운 사람들 안에 현존하시는 주님과 함께 있기 때문입니다. 그러나 많은 사람들이 이런 일들이 “시간 낭비”라고 생각하고, 그래서 자신들을 그들의 사적인 세상에 가둡니다. 그것은 슬픈 일입니다. 그리고 이것은 슬픔을 낳습니다. 슬픈 마음이 얼마나 많습니까! 이런 이유 때문에, 그들이 폐쇄되어 있기 때문에.

Let us ask ourselves, then: how do I respond to God’s invitations? What space do I give him in my days? Does the quality of my life depend on my affairs and my free time, or on love for the Lord and for my brethren, especially those most in need? Let us ask ourselves this. May Mary, who with her “yes” made room for God, help us not to be deaf to his invitations.

이제 우리 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 나는 하느님의 초대에 어떻게 응답하나요? 나의 일과 중에 어떤 공간을 그분께 드리나요? 나의 삶의 질이 나의 일과 나의 여가시간에 달려있나요 아니면 주님과 나의 형제들 특히 가장 어려운 형제들에 대한 사랑에 달려있나요? 이것을 우리 스스로에게 물어봅시다. “예”라는 응답으로 하느님께 자리를 마련하신 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 그분의 초청에 귀머거리가 되지 않게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I continue to follow with great sorrow what is happening in Israel and Palestine. I think again of the many… in particular of the children and the elderly. I renew my appeal for the freeing of the hostages and I strongly ask that children, the sick, the elderly, women, and all civilians not be made victims of the conflict. Humanitarian law is to be respected, especially in Gaza, where it is urgent and necessary to ensure humanitarian corridors and to come to the aid of the entire population. Brothers and sisters, already many have died. Please, let no more innocent blood be shed, neither in the Holy Land nor in Ukraine, nor in any other place! Enough! Wars are always a defeat, always!

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 저는 이스라엘과 팔레스타인에서 일어나고 있는 일을 계속해서 큰 슬픔을 안고 지켜보고 있습니다. 저는 많은… 특히 어린이와 노인들에 대해 다시 생각합니다. 인질의 석방을 다시 한 번 호소하며 어린이, 환자, 노인, 여성, 모든 민간인이 분쟁의 희생자가 되지 않기를 강력히 요청합니다. 인도주의법이 존중되어야 하며, 특히 인도주의적 통로를 확보하고 전체 주민을 지원하는 것이 시급하고 필요한 가자지구에서는 더욱 그렇습니다. 형제자매 여러분, 이미 많은 사람들이 죽었습니다. 제발 성지에서, 우크라이나에서, 다른 어느 곳에서도 더 이상 무고한 피를 흘리지 않게 해주세요! 이제 그만 합시다! 전쟁은 항상 패배입니다. 항상!

Prayer is the meek and holy force to oppose the diabolical force of hatred, terrorism and war. I invite all believers to join with the Church in the Holy Land and to dedicate next Tuesday, 17 October, to prayer and fasting. And now let us pray to Our Lady. [Hail Mary].

기도는 증오와 테러, 전쟁이라는 악마적인 힘에 맞서는 온유하고 거룩한 힘입니다. 저는 모든 신자들이 성지 교회와 함께 다음 10월 17일 화요일에 기도와 금식에 참여하도록 초대합니다. 이제 성모님께 기도합시다. [은총이 가득하신.....]

My concern for the crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh has not waned. In addition to the humanitarian situation of the displaced people - which is serious - I would also like to make a special appeal for the protection of the monasteries and places of worship in the region. I hope that, starting with the Authorities and all the inhabitants, they can be respected and protected as part of the local culture, expressions of faith and a sign of a fraternity that makes it possible to live together despite differences.

나고르노카라바흐의 위기에 대한 저의 우려는 줄어들지 않았습니다. 실향민들의 심각한 인도주의적 상황에 더하여 저는 또한 이 지역의 수도원과 예배 장소를 보호해 줄 것을 특별히 호소합니다. 저는 당국과 모든 주민들로부터 시작하여 그들이 지역 문화의 일부, 신앙의 표현, 차이에도 불구하고 함께 살아갈 수 있게 해주는 형제애의 표징으로서 존중되고 보호될 수 있기를 바랍니다.

Today the Apostolic Exhortation on Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and of the Holy Face is published, entitled “C’est la confiance”: indeed, as this great Saint and Doctor of the Church testified, trust in God's merciful love is the way that leads us to the heart of the Lord and his Gospel.

오늘 아기 예수와 거룩한 얼굴의 성 데레사에 관한 사도적 권고가 “그것은 신뢰이다.”라는 제목으로 발표되었습니다. 실제로 이 위대한 성인이자 교회 박사가 증언했듯이 하느님의 자비로운 사랑을 믿는 것이 우리를 주님의 마음과 그분의 복음으로 인도하는 길입니다.

I express my closeness to the Jewish community of Rome, which tomorrow commemorates the eightieth anniversary of the Nazi deportations.

저는 내일 나치 추방 80주년을 기념하는 로마의 유대인 공동체에 대한 저의 친밀감을 표현합니다.

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many parts of the world, in particular the Gonfalone Archfraternity of Subiaco and the “Fiat 500” Club of Rome.

여러분 모두, 로마인과 이탈리아와 세계 여러 지역에서 온 순례자들에게, 특히 수비아코의 곤팔로네 대형제회와 로마의 "피아트 500" 클럽 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다.

I greet the more than 400 young missionaries of New Horizons and other associations and communities, who from yesterday until next Sunday are engaged in the “Street Mission” here in Rome, going to places where young people gather, in schools, hospitals, prisons and on the streets to proclaim the joy of the Gospel. They are good! Let us support them with prayer in their commitment to listening to the cry of many young people and many people in need of love.

저는 어제부터 다음 일요일까지 여기 로마에서 복음의 기쁨을 선포하기 위해서 젊은이들이 모이는 곳, 학교, 병원, 감옥, 거리로 가는 '거리 선교'에 참여하고 있는 뉴 호라이즌스와 다른 협회 및 공동체의 400명이 넘는 젊은 선교사들에게 인사드립니다. 그들이 잘하고 있습니다. 많은 젊은이들과 사랑이 필요한 많은 사람들의 부르짖음에 귀를 기울이는 그들의 헌신을 기도로 지원합시다.

I am looking at the Ukrainian flags: let us not forget tormented Ukraine.

저는 우크라이나 국기를 보고 있습니다. 고통 받는 우크라이나를 잊지 맙시다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.