영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.10.08)

최고관리자
2023.10.11 19:12 396 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 8 October 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, the Gospel presents us with a dramatic parable that has a sad ending (cf. Mt 21:33-43). A landowner planted a vineyard and took good care of it. Then, needing to go away, he entrusted it to some tenants. When vintage time drew near, he sent his servants to collect his harvest. But the tenants maltreated and killed them. So, the owner sent his son, and those tenants even killed him. How come? What went wrong? There is a message of Jesus in this parable.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제27주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 10월 8일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음은 슬픈 결말을 지닌 극적인 비유를 우리에게 제시합니다. (마태오 21,33-43 참조) 한 밭 임자가 포도밭을 일구어 잘 가꾸었습니다. 그러다가 멀리 떠나야 해서 포도밭을 몇 사람의 소작인들에게 맡겼습니다. 포도 철이 가까워지자 자기 몫의 소출을 받아오라고 종들을 보냈습니다. 그러나 소작인들은 그들을 매질하고 죽였습니다. 그래서 주인은 자기 아들을 보냈는데 그 소작인들은 그도 죽였습니다. 왜 그랬을까요? 무엇이 잘못됐습니까? 이 비유에 예수님의 메시지가 있습니다.

The landowner did everything well, with love. He himself toiled to plant the vineyard; he surrounded it with a fence to protect it; dug a winepress, and built a watchtower (cf. v. 33). Then he entrusted his vineyard to some tenants, leasing his prized possession to them, thus treating them on an equal plane, so that his vineyard might be well cultivated and might bear fruit. Given these circumstances, the harvest should have come to a happy end, in a festive atmosphere, with a fair division of the produce to everyone’s satisfaction.

밭 임자는 모든 일을 잘했습니다. 사랑으로 했습니다. 그 자신이 수고하여 포도밭을 일구어 잘 가꾸었습니다. 포도밭을 보호하기 위해 울타리를 둘러치고, 포도 확을 파고, 탑을 세웠습니다. (33절 참조) 그런 다음 자신의 포도밭을 몇 사람의 소작인들에게 맡겼습니다. 포도원이 잘 경작되고 열매를 맺게 하기 위해서 자신의 소중한 재산을 그들에게 임대하고 그들을 동등하게 대우하였습니다. 이러한 상황을 고려할 때 추수는 소출의 공정한 분배로 모든 사람이 만족하고 축제의 분위기 안에서 행복한 결말을 맺었어야 했습니다.

Instead, ungrateful and greedy thoughts insinuated themselves into the minds of the tenants. You see, at the root of conflicts there is always some ungratefulness and greedy sentiments to quickly take possession of things. “We do not need to give anything to the owner. The product of our work belongs to us alone. We need not give an account to anyone!” This is the discourse these labourers make. And this is not true: they should be grateful for what they received and for how they had been treated. Instead, ingratitude gave rise to greed and a progressive sense of rebellion grew within them, which led them to see the situation in a distorted way, to feel that the owner was in their debt rather than that they were in debt to the owner who had given them work. When they saw the son, they end up saying: “This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance!” (v. 38). And from being tenants, they become assassins. It is a whole process. And many times, this process takes place in the hearts of people, even in our hearts.

그런데 그와 반대로 배은망덕하고 탐욕스런 생각들이 소작인들의 마음을 사로잡았습니다. 아시는 바와 같이 갈등의 근원에는 항상 사물을 빨리 소유하려는 배은망덕함과 탐욕스런 감정이 있습니다. “우리는 주인에게 아무것도 줄 필요가 없다. 우리 작업의 산물은 오직 우리의 것이다. 우리는 누구에게도 설명할 필요가 없다.” 이것이 이 노동자들이 말하는 담론입니다. 그러나 이것은 옳지 않습니다. 그들은 그들이 받은 것에 감사하고 잘 대우 받은 것에 감사해야 합니다. 그런데 반대로 배은망덕이 탐욕을 일으키고 점진적인 반항심이 그들 안에서 자랐고, 그것이 상황을 왜곡된 시각으로 보고, 그들에게 일을 준 주인에게 그들이 빚을 지기보다는 주인이 그들에게 빚을 졌다는 느낌을 갖도록 이끌었습니다. 그들이 아들을 보았을 때 그들은 이렇게 말합니다. “저자가 상속자다. 자, 저자를 죽여 버리고 우리가 그의 상속 재산을 차지하자.” (38절) 그리고 그들은 소작인에서 암살자가 됩니다. 그것이 전체 과정입니다. 그리고 이 과정은 자주 사람들의 마음속에서 일어납니다. 심지어 우리의 마음속에서도 일어납니다.

With this parable, Jesus reminds us what happens when a person deceives him/herself into thinking that he or she does things on their own, and they forget to be grateful, they forget the real basis of life: that good comes from the grace of God, that good comes from his free gift. When someone forgets this gratitude to God, he or she ends up no longer facing their own situation and their own limits with the joy of feeling loved and saved, but with the sad illusion of needing neither love nor salvation. That person stops letting him/herself be loved and finds him/herself a prisoner of their own greed, a prisoner to the need to have more than others, of the desire to stand out over others. This process is ugly, and many times it happens to us. Let us think seriously about this. This in turn gives rise to many dissatisfactions and recriminations, so many misunderstandings and so many feelings of envy; and, driven by resentment, the person can fall headlong into a spiral of violence. Yes, dear brothers and sisters, ungratefulness generates violence, it takes peace away, and makes us feel and yell when we speak, without peace, while a simple “thank you” can bring back peace!

이 비유를 통해 예수님께서는 어떤 사람이 자신을 속여 자신이 스스로 모든 것을 한다고 생각하고, 감사하는 것을 잊고, 삶의 참된 기초, 즉 선은 하느님의 은총으로부터 오고, 그 선은 하느님의 거저주시는 선물이라는 것을 망각할 때 무슨 일이 일어나는가를 환기시키십니다. 누군가가 하느님께 대한 이러한 감사를 망각할 때, 그 사람은 더 이상 사랑받는 느낌과 구원받는 느낌의 기쁨으로 자신의 상황과 한계를 직면하지 않고 사랑도 구원도 필요 없다는 슬픈 환상을 가지고 자신의 상황과 한계를 대면합니다. 그 사람은 자신이 사랑받는 것을 거부하고 자신이 자신의 탐욕의 포로, 남보다 더 가져야 한다는 욕구의 포로, 남보다 뛰어나고 싶은 욕구의 포로가 됩니다. 이 과정은 추하고 우리에게 자주 발생합니다. 이에 대해 진지하게 생각해 봅시다. 이것은 차례로 많은 불만과 비난, 수많은 오해와 시기심을 불러일으키고, 분노에 사로잡혀 사람이 폭력의 소용돌이로 곤두박질 칠 수 있습니다. 그렇습니다, 사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 배은망덕은 폭력을 일으키고, 평화를 앗아가고, 우리가 평화가 없다는 것을 느끼고 소리 지르게 합니다. 반면에 단순한 “감사합니다.”가 평화를 다시 가져올 수 있습니다.

So, let us ask ourselves: Am I aware that life and the faith are gifts I have received. Am I aware that I myself am a gift? Do I believe that everything comes from the grace of the Lord? Do I understand that, without merit, I am the beneficiary of these things, that I am loved and saved gratuitously? And above all, in response to grace, do I know how to say “thank you”? Do I know how to say “thanks”? The three phrases that are the secret of human coexistence: thanks, please, I’m sorry. Do I know how to say these three things? Thanks, please, I’m sorry, excuse me. Do I know how to pronounce these three phrases? It is a small word, “thanks” - “please” is a small word, two small words to ask for forgiveness, “I’m sorry” – is what God and our brothers and sisters expect every day. Let us ask ourselves if these small words, “thanks”, “please”, “pardon me, I’m sorry”, are present in our lives. Do I know to thank, to say “thanks”? Do I know how to excuse myself, to ask for forgiveness? Do I know how not to be invasive – “please”? Thank you, I’m sorry, please.

이제 우리 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 나는 생명과 신앙이 내가 받은 선물이라는 것을 아는가? 나는 나 자신이 선물이라는 것을 아는가? 나는 모든 것이 주님의 은총으로부터 오는 것을 믿는가? 나는 공로 없이 이런 것들의 수혜자이고, 내가 거저 사랑받고 구원받는다는 것을 이해하는가? 그리고 무엇보다도 은총에 대한 응답으로 “감사합니다.”라고 말할 줄 아는가? 나는 “감사”하다고 말할 줄 아는가? 인간 공존의 비결인 세 마디는 감사합니다, 부탁합니다, 죄송합니다. 입니다. 나는 이 세 마디를 말할 줄 아는가? 나는 이 세 가지 표현을 말할 줄 아는가? “감사합니다.”는 작은 단어입니다. - “부탁합니다.”는 작은 단어입니다. 용서를 구하는 두 작은 단어입니다. “죄송합니다.”는 하느님과 우리 형제자매들이 매일 기대하는 것입니다. “감사합니다.” “부탁합니다.” “죄송합니다.”라는 작은 말이 우리 삶 속에 존재하는지 자문해 봅시다. 나는 감사할 줄, “고맙습니다.”라고 말할 줄 아는가? 나는 이해를 구하고 용서를 구할 줄 아는가? 방해하지 않는 법을 아는가? “부탁합니다.” 감사합니다. 죄송합니다. 부탁합니다.

May Mary, whose soul glorifies the Lord, help us make gratitude the light that dawns daily in our hearts.

당신의 영혼이 주님을 거룩하게 하는 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 감사를 우리의 마음속에 매일 떠오르는 빛으로 만들게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, I am following apprehensively and sorrowfully what is happening in Israel where the violence has exploded even more ferociously, causing hundreds of deaths and casualties. I express my closeness to the families and victims. I am praying for them and for all who are living hours of terror and anguish. May the attacks and weaponry cease. Please! And let it be understood that terrorism and war do not lead to any resolutions, but only to the death and suffering of so many innocent people. War is a defeat! Every war is a defeat! Let us pray that there be peace in Israel and in Palestine.

삼종기도 후에

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 저는 수백 명의 사망자와 사상자를 낸 이스라엘의 더욱 격렬해진 폭력사태의 폭발을 걱정스럽고 슬픈 마음으로 지켜보고 있습니다. 저는 가족들과 희생자들에게 마음으로 가까이 있음을 표현합니다. 저는 그들과 테러와 공포의 시간을 보내고 있는 모든 분들을 위해 기도합니다. 공격과 무력사용이 중단되게 하소서! 그리고 테러와 전쟁은 어떤 해결로도 이어지지 않고 수많은 무고한 사람들의 죽음과 고통으로 이어질 뿐이라는 점을 이해하면 좋겠습니다. 전쟁은 패배입니다! 모든 전쟁은 패배입니다! 이스라엘과 팔레스타인에 평화가 있도록 기도합시다.

In this month of October dedicated, in addition to the missions, to praying the Rosary, let us not tire of asking through Mary’s intercession for the gift peace in the many countries throughout the world marked by war and conflicts. And let us continue to remember the dear Ukraine, which suffers so much every day, which is so battered.

이번 달 10월은 선교와 더불어 묵주기도의 달입니다. 전쟁과 분쟁으로 얼룩진 세계 곳곳의 많은 나라에 평화의 선물을 주시도록 성모 마리아의 중재 기도를 통해 간청하는데 지치지 맙시다. 그리고 매일 너무 많은 고통을 받고, 너무나 극심한 고통을 당하는 사랑하는 우크라이나를 계속 기억합시다.

I thank all those who are following, and who are above all accompanying with prayer, the Synod that is taking place, an ecclesial event of listening, sharing and fraternal communion in the Spirit. I invite everyone to entrust the proceedings to the Holy Spirit.

저는 현재 진행되고 있는 듣고, 나누고, 성령 안에서 형제적 친교를 나누는 교회 행사, 시노드, 를 지켜보시고, 무엇보다도 기도로써 동행하시는 모든 분들께 감사드립니다. 저는 모든 사람이 그 과정을 성령께 의탁하도록 초대합니다.

I greet all of you, people from Rome and pilgrims who come from Italy and from many parts of the world, in particular, the students and teachers from the Stigmatine Formation Center of Verona, and the Jesuits from various countries who are guests of the Saint Robert Bellarmine College of Rome. Many Polish people: I see many Polish flags here, to all of you… And to the people from the Immacolata.

저는 로마인들과 이탈리아와 세계의 여러 곳에서 온 순례자들, 여러분 모두, 특별히 베로나 오상 양성 센터의 학생과 교사들, 그리고 로마 로버트 벨라르민 대학의 손님인 여러 나라의 예수회 회원들에게 인사드립니다. 많은 폴란드 국민들: 많은 폴란드 국기가 보입니다. 여러분 모두에게 그리고 임마콜라타에서 온 분들에게 인사드립니다.

I wish all of you a good Sunday and, please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.