영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.08.06)

최고관리자
2023.09.09 19:02 557 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord, “Parque Tejo” (Lisbon) Sunday, 6 August 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, There is an expression that we have heard frequently during these days: “thank you”, or rather, “obrigado”. The Patriarch of Lisbon just told us something very important: that obrigado not only conveys a sense of gratitude for what we have received but also the desire to give in return. In this grace-filled event, we have all received much. Now, as we return home, the Lord makes us, in turn, feel the need to share with others, to bear witness joyfully and eagerly to God, and to what he has poured into our hearts.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 주님의 거룩한 변모 축일, 포르투갈, 리스본, 테조 공원, 2023년 8월 6일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 요 며칠 우리가 이 말을 자주 들었습니다. 그것은 “감사합니다.” 아니 오히려 “오브리가도”입니다. 리스본 총대주교님이 방금 우리에게 매우 중요한 말씀을 하셨습니다. 오브리가도는 우리가 받은 것에 대한 감사의 마음을 전할 뿐만 아니라 보답하고자 하는 열망도 전달한다는 말씀입니다. 이 은혜 가득한 행사에서 우리 모두는 많은 것을 받았습니다. 이제 우리가 집으로 돌아갈 때 주님께서 우리에게 하느님과 그분이 우리의 마음에 부어주신 것을 다른 사람들과 나누고 기쁘고 간절한 마음으로 증거 해야 할 필요성을 느끼게 해주십니다.

Yet before we go our separate ways, I too would like to say obrigado. First of all, to Cardinal Clemente, and with him to the Church and the entire Portuguese people, obrigado. Obrigado to the President of the Republic, who has accompanied us during the events of these days. Obrigado to the national and local institutions for their support and assistance. Obrigado to the Bishops, priests, consecrated men and women and the lay faithful. Obrigado to Lisbon too, which these young people will always remember as a “fraternal home” and “city of dreams”! I also express deep gratitude to Cardinal Farrell, who has been rejuvenated in these days, and to those who prepared this World Youth Day, as well as to those who accompanied us with prayer. Obrigado to the volunteers, to whom we give a heartfelt applause for their great service! Our thanks must go particularly to those who watched over World Youth Day from above, namely the patron saints of the event: especially John Paul II, who brought these World Youth Days to life.

하지만 우리가 각자의 길을 떠나기 전에 저도 오브리가도를 말씀드리고 싶습니다. 먼저 클레멘테 추기경에게, 그리고 그와 함께 교회와 전체 포르투갈 국민에게 오브리가도를 전합니다.  그리고 며칠 동안 이 행사에 우리를 동행해 주신 공화국 대통령께 감사드립니다. 국가 및 지방 기관의 지원과 도움에 대해서 감사드립니다. 주교님들, 사제들, 남여 봉헌 생활자들, 평신도들에게 감사드립니다. 이 젊은이들이 항상 "형제애의 집"이자 "꿈의 도시"로 기억할 리스본에게도 감사드립니다! 또한 요즘 활기를 되찾은 패럴 추기경님과 이번 세계청년대회를 준비하신 분들, 기도로 동행해주신 분들께도 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 자원봉사자들에게 감사드리고 우리는 그들의 훌륭한 봉사에 진심 어린 박수를 보냅니다. 우리는 특히 세계청년대회를 위에서 지켜보신 분들, 즉 행사의 수호성인, 특히 이 세계청년대회에 생명을 불어넣으신 성 요한 바오로 2세께 감사드립니다.

And obrigado to all of you, dear young people! God sees your goodness. He alone knows what he has sown in your hearts. You leave here with what God has sown in your hearts; take good care of it. I would like to recommend that you hold fast to the memory of these days, remembering the best moments, so that when times of fatigue and discouragement come, which are inevitable, and perhaps even the temptation to give up or close in on yourselves, you will be able to recall and relive the experiences and graces of these days. Indeed, never forget who you really are: the faithful holy People of God walking in the joy of the Gospel! I would also like to send a special greeting to the young people who could not be here, and who participated in local initiatives organized by the Dioceses and Bishops’ Conferences in their countries; I am thinking, for example, of our sub-Saharan brothers and sisters gathered in Tangier. A big thanks to all of you.

그리고 친애하는 젊은이 여러분 모두에게 오브리가도! 하느님께서 여러분의 선함을 보십니다. 그분만이 그분이 여러분의 마음에 무엇을 뿌리셨는지 아십니다. 여러분은 하느님께서 여러분의 마음에 뿌리신 것을 지니고 이곳을 떠납니다. 그것을 잘 돌보십시오. 저는 여러분에게 권고합니다. 요 며칠 간의 기억을 잘 간직하십시오. 가장 좋았던 순간을 기억하여 피할 수 없는 피로와 낙담의 시간이 올 때, 심지어 포기하거나 자신 안에 갇히고 싶은 유혹을 받을 때에 지난 며칠 동안에 체험과 은총을 회상하고 되새길 수 있도록 하십시오. 진정으로 여러분이 누구인가를 절대로 잊지 마십시오. 여러분은 복음의 기쁨 안에 걷고 있는 믿음이 충만한 하느님의 거룩한 백성입니다. 저는 또한 이곳에 올 수 없었던 젊은이들 그리고 교구와 주교회의가 그들의 나라에서 조직한 지역모임에 참석한 젊은이들에게 특별한 인사를 보내고 싶습니다. 저는 예를 들어서 탕헤르에 모인 사하라 사막 이남의 형제자매들을 생각합니다. 여러분 모두에게 큰 감사를 드립니다.

In a particular way, let us accompany with our affection and prayers those who could not be with us because of armed conflicts and wars. Indeed, there are many wars and conflicts in our world. Thinking of this continent, I feel great sorrow for beloved Ukraine, which continues to suffer greatly. Dear friends, allow me, as an older person, to share with you young people a dream that I carry within me: it is the dream of peace, the dream of young people praying for peace, living in peace and building a peaceful future. As we pray the Angelus, let us place the future of humanity into the hands of Mary, Queen of Peace.

특별히 무력충돌과 전쟁 때문에 우리와 함께하지 못한 이들과 함께 우리의 애정과 기도로 동행합시다. 진정 우리의 세상에 수많은 전쟁과 갈등이 있습니다. 이 대륙을 생각하며, 지금도 큰 고통을 겪고 있는 사랑하는 우크라이나에 대해 큰 슬픔을 느낍니다. 친애하는 친구 여러분, 제가 나이 든 사람으로서 제 안에 품고 있는 꿈을 젊은이 여러분과 나누게 해주십시오. 그 꿈은 평화의 꿈, 평화를 위해 기도하고, 평화 안에 살고, 평화로운 미래를 건설하는 젊은이들에 대한 꿈입니다. 삼종기도를 바치면서 인류의 미래를 평화의 모후이신 마리아님의 손에 맡깁시다.

There is one last obrigado I would like to emphasize: obrigado to our “roots”: our grandparents, who passed on the faith to us, who passed on the horizon of a lifetime. They are our roots. Now, as you return home, continue to pray for peace. What is more, you are a sign of peace for the world, showing how the various nationalities, languages and histories can unite instead of divide. You are the hope for a different world. Thank you for this. Onwards!

마지막으로 강조하고 싶은 오브리가도가 있습니다. 우리의 "뿌리"에 대한 오브리가도입니다. 우리에게 신앙을 물려주신, 우리에게 일생의 지평을 물려주신 우리 조부모님들에  대한 감사입니다. 그들은 우리의 뿌리입니다. 이제 집으로 돌아가서 평화를 위해 계속 기도하십시오. 더욱이 여러분은 세계 평화의 표징입니다. 다양한 국적과 언어와 역사가 어떻게 분열되지 않고  통합될 수 있는지를 보여주는 평화의 표징입니다. 여러분은 다른 세상에 대한 희망입니다. 그런 의미로 여러분에게 감사합니다. 앞으로 전진 하십시오!

Now, we come to an eagerly awaited moment: the announcement of the next stage of the journey. Before telling you the venue of the forty-first World Youth Day, I extend an invitation to each of you. I invite young people from all over the world to Rome in 2025, to celebrate together the Jubilee for Young People. I look forward to seeing you in 2025 for the celebration of the Jubilee for Young People. The next World Youth Day will take place in Asia: in South Korea, in Seoul in 2027! Thus, from the western border of Europe it will move to the Far East. This is a marvellous sign of the Church’s universality and of the dream of unity to which you bear witness!

이제 간절히 기다려온 여정의 다음 단계를 발표할 시간입니다. 제41차 세계청년대회의 장소를 말씀드리기에 앞서 여러분 한 분 한 분을 초대합니다. 저는 전 세계의 젊은이들을 2025년에, 젊은이들을 위한 희년을 함께 기념하기 위해 로마로 초대합니다. 젊은이들을 위한 희년을 축하하기 위해 2025년에 로마에서 뵙기를 기대합니다. 다음 세계청년대회는 아시아에서 개최될 것입니다. 대한민국 서울에서 2027년에 개최됩니다. 따라서 유럽의 서쪽 국경에서 극동으로 옮겨집니다. 이것은 교회의 보편성과 여러분이 증거한 통합의 꿈에 대한 놀라운 표징입니다.

Finally, the last obrigado, that we address is to two special people, to the most important presence in these days. They have been here with us, and they are always with us, never losing sight of our lives, they love us like no one else: obrigado to you, Lord Jesus; and obrigado to you, Blessed Mary our Mother. Now, let us pray together.

마지막으로, 우리의 마지막 오브리가도는 대회 동안 가장 중요한 존재이신 특별한 두 분에게 드립니다. 그분들은 우리와 함께 여기에 계셨고, 항상 우리와 함께 계시고, 결코 우리의 삶에서 눈을 떼지 않으시고 우리 외에 아무도 없는 것처럼 우리를 사랑하십니다. 주 예수님, 감사합니다. 복되신 마리아 우리의 어머님, 감사합니다. 이제 모두 함께 기도합시다.

After the Angelus
I wish to send the assurance of my prayers, and let us do so together, to the victims of the avalanche that occurred two days ago in the Racha region of Georgia. I accompany their family members with my closeness, praying that the Virgin Mary will comfort them and also support the work of the rescue workers. I accompany and am close to my Brother in Christ, Patriarch Ilia II.

삼종기도 후에
저는 이틀 전 조지아의 라차 지역에서 발생한 눈사태의 희생자들을 위해 기도합니다. 여러분도 함께 기도합시다. 성모 마리아께서 그들을 위로하시고 또한 구조대원들의 활동을 지지해주시기를 기도하면서 그들의 가족들에게 마음으로 가까이 동행합니다. 저는 그리스도 안의 저의 형제인 일리아 2세 총대주교와 동행하며 마음으로 가까이 있습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.