영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.07.16)

최고관리자
2023.07.23 20:39 643 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday 16 July 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today the Gospel presents us the parable of the sower (cf. Mt 13:1-23). “Sowing” is a very beautiful image, and Jesus uses it to describe the gift of his Word. Let us imagine a seed: it is tiny, barely visible, but it makes plants grow that bear fruit. The Word of God is thus: think of the Gospel, a small book, simple and within reach of all, that produces new life in those who receive it. So, if the Word is the seed, we are the soil: we can receive it or not. But Jesus, the “good sower”, does not tire of sowing it generously. He knows our terrain, he knows that the stones of our inconstancy and the thorns of our vices (cf. vv. 21-22) can suffocate the Word, yet he hopes, he always hopes that we can bear abundant fruit (cf. v. 8).

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제15주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 7월 16일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 복음은 우리에게 씨 뿌리는 사람의 비유를 소개합니다. (마태 13,1-23 참조) “뿌리는 것”은 매우 아름다운 이미지이며 예수님은 그것을 당신의 말씀의 선물을 설명하는데 사용하십니다. 씨앗을 상상해 봅시다. 그것은 작고 거의 보이지 않지만 식물이 자라서 열매를 맺게 합니다. 하느님 말씀도 그와 같습니다. 복음을 생각해보십시오. 작은 책자로서 단순하고 모든 사람의 손에 닿을 수 있지만 그것을 받아들이는 사람들에게 새로운 생명을 줍니다. 말씀이 씨라면 우리는 흙입니다. 우리는 그것을 받아들일 수도 있고 그렇지 않을 수도 있습니다. 그러나 “선하신 씨 뿌리는 분”인 예수님은 너그럽게 씨 뿌리는 일에 지치지 않으십니다. 그분은 우리의 지형을 아십니다. 그분은 우리의 변덕스러움의 돌과 우리의 악의 가시가 (21-22절 참조) 말씀을 질식시킬 수 있다는 아시지만 그분은 희망하십니다. 그분은 우리가 풍성한 열매를 맺기를 항상 희망하십니다. (8절 참조)

This is what the Lord does, and this is what we too are required to do: to sow tirelessly. But how can one do this, sow continually without tiring? Let us take a few examples.

이것이 주님께서 하시는 일이며 우리도 해야 할 일입니다. 끊임없이 씨를 뿌리는 것입니다. 그러나 어떻게 이것을 할 수 있습니까? 지치지 않고 지속적으로 씨를 뿌릴 수 있습니까? 몇 가지 예를 들어보겠습니다.

Firstly parents, firstly parents: they sow goodness and faith in their children, and they are called to do so without being discouraged even if at times they seem not to understand or to appreciate their teachings, or if the mentality of the world is against them. The good seed remains, this is what counts, and it will take root in due time. But if, giving in to mistrust, they give up sowing and leave their children at the mercy of fashions and mobile phones, without dedicating time to them, without educating them, then the fertile soil will be filled with weeds. Parents, never tire to sow in your children!

첫째로 부모들입니다. 그들은 그들의 자녀들에게 선과 믿음의 씨를 뿌립니다. 때때로 그들의 가르침을 자녀들이 이해하지 않거나 진가를 인정하지 않는 것 같거나 세상의 사고방식이 반대일지라도 부모들은 낙심하지 않고 씨를 뿌리도록 부르심을 받았습니다. 좋은 씨앗은 여전히 남아 있습니다. 이것이 중요합니다. 좋은 씨앗은 때가 되면 뿌리를 내릴 것입니다. 그러나 불신에 굴복하여 그들이 씨 뿌리는 것을 포기하고 그들의 자녀들을 패션과 휴대폰에 휘둘리도록 버려두고, 그들에게 시간을 할애하지 않고, 그들을 교육하지 않으면, 비옥한 토양이 잡초로 가득 차게 될 것입니다. 부모 여러분, 자녀에게 씨를 뿌리는 데 결코 지치지 마십시오!

Let us look, then, at the young: they too can sow the Gospel in the furrows of everyday life. For example, with prayer: it is a small seed that you cannot see, but with which you entrust everything you live to Jesus, and so he can make it ripen. But I am also thinking of the time to dedicate to others, to those most in need: it may seem wasted; instead, it is holy time, while the apparent satisfactions of consumerism and hedonism leave one empty-handed. And I think of study: it is true, it is tiring and not immediately satisfying, like sowing, but is essential to build a better future for all.

다음으로 젊은이들을 봅시다. 그들 역시 일상생활의 고랑에 복음의 씨를 뿌릴 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, 기도함으로써 가능합니다. 그것은 여러분이 볼 수 없는 작은 씨앗이지만 그 씨앗으로써 여러분은 여러분 삶의 모든 것을 예수님께 맡기고 그분이 그 씨앗이 무르익게 하십니다. 그러나 저는 또한 다른 사람들, 가장 도움이 필요한 사람들에게 바치는 시간에 대해서도 생각합니다. 시간의 낭비로 보일지 모릅니다. 그러나 소비주의와 쾌락주의의 만족감으로 보이는 것이 허무를 남기는데 반해 그 시간은 거룩한 시간입니다. 그리고 저는 공부를 생각합니다. 사실 공부는 힘들고 씨를 뿌리는 것이 그렇듯이 즉각적인 만족감을 얻을 수 없지만 모든 사람들을 위해 더 나은 미래를 건설하는데 필수적입니다.

We have seen parents, we have seen the young; now let us look at the sowers of the Gospel, many good priests, religious and laypeople engaged in proclamation, who live and preach the Word of God often without immediate success. Let us never forget, when we proclaim the Word, that even where it seems that nothing is happening, in reality the Holy Spirit is at work, and the kingdom of God is already growing, through and beyond our efforts. Therefore, go ahead joyfully, dear brothers and sisters! Let us remember the people who placed the seed of the Word of God in our life: each one of us, think of “how my faith began”. Perhaps it germinated years after we encountered their examples, but it happened thanks to them!

우리는 부모들을 보았고, 젊은이를 보았습니다. 이제 복음의 씨를 뿌리는 사람들, 복음 선포에 종사하는 많은 훌륭한 사제들, 수도자들과 평신도들을 봅시다. 그들은 종종 즉각적인 효과를 보지 못하면서도 하느님의 말씀을 실천하고 전합니다. 절대로 잊지 맙시다. 우리가 말씀을 선포할 때 아무 일도 일어나지 않는 것처럼 보여도 실제로는 성령께서 역사하시고 하느님의 왕국은 우리의 노력을 통해 우리의 노력 이상으로 이미 성장하고 있다는 것을 결코 잊지 맙시다. 그러므로 사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 즐겁게 앞으로 나아가십시오! 우리 삶에 하느님 말씀의 씨앗을 뿌린 사람들을 기억합시다. 우리 각자가 “내 믿음이 어떻게 시작되었는지”를 생각해 봅시다. 아마도 우리가 그들의 모범을 접한 지 몇 년 후에 싹텄을 수도 있습니다. 그러나 그들 덕분에 시작됐습니다.

In the light of all this, we can ask ourselves: do I sow goodness? Do I only care about reaping for myself, or do I also sow for others? Do I sow some seeds of the Gospel in everyday life: study, work, free time? Do I get discouraged or, like Jesus, do I continue to sow, even if I do not see immediate results? May Mary, whom we venerate today as the Blessed Virgin of Mount Carmel, help us to be generous and joyful sowers of the Good News.

이 모든 것에 비추어 우리는 자문할 수 있습니다. 나는 선의 씨앗을 뿌립니까? 나는 내 자신을 위해 수확하는 것에만 관심이 있습니까? 아니면 다른 사람들을 위해서도 씨앗을 뿌립니까? 나는 공부, 일, 여가 시간 등 일상의 삶에서 약간의 복음의 씨앗을 뿌립니까? 나는 낙심합니까? 아니면 예수님처럼 즉각적인 결과를 보지 못해도 계속해서 씨앗을 뿌립니까? 오늘 우리가 카르멜 산의 복되신 동정녀로 공경하는 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 복음의 관대하고 즐거운 씨 뿌리는 사람들이 되게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from various countries. I greet the Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of the Apostles, gathered in Rome for their General Chapter.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 로마인들과 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 총회를 위해 로마에 모인 사도들의 성모님의 선교 수녀님들께 인사드립니다.

I send my heartfelt greeting to the Cenacolo Community, which has been a place of hospitality and human promotion for forty years; I bless Mother Elvira, the bishop of Saluzzo, and all the fraternity and friends. What you do is good, and it is good that you exist! Thank you!

저는 40년 동안 환대와 인류 증진의 자리였던 Cenacolo Community에게 진심 어린 인사를 보냅니다. 저는 Mother Elvira, Saluzzo의 주교, 그리고 모든 형제회와 친구들을 축복합니다. 여러분들이 하는 일은 선하고, 여러분이 계셔서 좋습니다. 감사합니다!

I want to recall that, eighty years ago, on 19 July 1943, some quarters of Rome, especially San Lorenzo, were bombed, and the Pope, the Venerable Pius XII, wanted to go among the devastated people. Unfortunately, today too these tragedies are repeated. How is this possible? Have we lost our memory? May the Lord have mercy on us and deliver the human family from the scourge of war. In particular, we pray for the dear Ukrainian people, who are suffering so much.

저는 80년 전인 1943년 7월 19일에 로마의 일부 지역, 특히 산 로렌조가 폭격을 당했고 교황 비오 12세가 엄청난 충격을 받은 사람들에게 가고 싶어 했다는 것을 기억하고 싶습니다. 불행하게도 오늘날에도 이러한 비극은 반복되고 있습니다. 이것이 어떻게 가능합니까? 우리의 기억을 잃었습니까? 주님께서 우리에게 자비를 베푸시고 인간 가족을 전쟁의 재앙에서 구해 주시기를 빕니다. 특히 우리는 많은 고통을 겪고 있는 친애하는 우크라이나 국민들을 위해 기도합니다.

I wish to greet and thank all the parishes that are carrying out summer activities with children and young people – there is a very popular one in the Vatican too. Thank you to the priests, the sisters, the animators and the families! In this context, I extend my best wishes for the next edition of the Giffoni Film Festival, where the protagonists are young people and children.

저는 어린이와 젊은이들과 함께 여름 활동을 펼치고 있는 모든 본당에 인사와 감사를 전하고 싶습니다. 바티칸에도 매우 인기 있는 활동이 있습니다. 신부님, 수녀님, 애니메이터, 가족들에게 감사드립니다! 그런 맥락에서 청년과 어린이들이 주인공인 차기 기포니 영화제의 성공을 기원합니다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me: I do so for you. Enjoy your lunch, and arriverderci.

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시고, 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고, 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.