영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.07.09)

최고관리자
2023.07.12 16:42 623 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday 9 July 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno!m Today the Gospel contains a very beautiful prayer Jesus addresses to the Father, saying, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children” (Mt 11:25). But what things is Jesus talking about? And then, who are these little children to whom such things are revealed? Let us reflect on this: on the things for which Jesus thanks his Father and on the little children who know how to welcome them.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제14주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 7월 9일

형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음의 다음 말씀은 예수님께서 아버지께 드리는 매우 아름다운 기도입니다. “아버지, 하늘과 땅의 주님, 지혜롭다는 자들과 슬기롭다는 자들에게는 이것을 감추시고 철부지들에게는 드러내 보이시니, 아버지께 감사드립니다.” (마태오 11,25) 그런데 예수님께서 무엇에 대해 말씀하고 계신가요? 그리고 그러한 일들을 철부지들에게 드러낸다고 하시는데 이 철부지들은 누구입니까? 이것에 대해 묵상합시다. 즉 예수님께서 아버지께 감사드리는 그 일들과 그러한 일들을 맞이할 줄 아는 철부지들에 대해 묵상합시다.

The things for which Jesus thanks his Father. Just before this, the Lord had recalled some of his works: “the blind receive their sight […] lepers are cleansed, […] the poor have the good news preached to them” (Mt 11:5), and he revealed what this means, saying that these are the signs that God is at work in the world. The message, then, is clear – God reveals himself by liberating and healing the human person – let’s not forget this, God reveals himself by liberating and healing the human person—and he does this with a gratuitous love, a love that saves. This is why Jesus thanks his father, because his greatness consists in his love and he never works outside of love. But this greatness in love is not understood by those who presume to be great and who fabricate a god in their own image – powerful, inflexible, vindictive.

먼저 예수님께서 아버지께 감사드리는 것들입니다. 그 직전에 주님께서는 당신이 하신 일들을 회상하셨습니다. “눈먼 이들이 보고 [,,,] 나병 환자들이 깨끗해지고 [,,,] 가난한 이들이 복음을 듣는다.” (마태오 11,5) 그리고 예수님께서는 이것들이 하느님께서 세상에서 일하고 계신다는 표시라고 말씀하시면서 이것의 의미가 무엇인지를 드러내셨습니다. 그러므로 메지시는 분명합니다. 하느님께서 인간을 해방시키고 치유하심으로써 자신을 드러내십니다. - 이것을 잊지 맙시다. 하느님께서 인간을 해방시키고 치유하심으로써 자신을 드러내십니다. 그리고 그분은 이것을 무상의 사랑으로, 구원하시는 사랑으로 하십니다. 이것이 바로 예수님께서 아버지께 감사하시는 이유입니다. 그분의 위대함은 그분의 사랑 안에 있고 그분은 절대로 사랑 밖에서 일하지 않으십니다. 그러나 사랑 안의 이 위대함을 자신이 위대하다고 여기고 그들 자신의 이미지대로 - 강하고, 완강하고, 보복하는 - 하느님을 지어내는 사람들은 이해하지 못합니다.

In other words, those who are presumptuous – full of themselves, proud, concerned only about their own interests – these are the presumptuous ones, convinced they do not need anyone, are not able to accept God as Father. In this regard, Jesus names the inhabitants of three rich cities of his times – Chorazin, Bethsaida, Capernaum – where he had accomplished many healings, but whose inhabitants remained indifferent to his preaching. For them, his miracles were only spectacular events, useful for making news and to increase gossip. Once passing interest in them was over, they archived them, maybe in order to occupy themselves in other novelties of the moment. They did not know how to welcome the great things of God.

다시 말해서, 주제 넘는 사람들 - 자신으로 가득 차고, 교만하고, 그들 자신들의 이익만 생각하는 - 이런 사람들은 주제 넘는 사람들이며 그들은 아무도 필요하지 않다고 확신하며 하느님을 아버지로 받아들이지 못합니다. 이와 관련하여 예수님께서는 그 시대의 부유한 세 도시 - 코라진, 벳사이다, 카파르나움 - 의 주민들을 지명하십니다. 그곳에서 많은 치유를 이루셨지만 주민들은 여전히 그분의 설교에 무관심했습니다. 그들에게 그분의 기적은 뉴스를 만들고 소문을 퍼뜨리는 데 유용한 화려한 사건에 불과했습니다. 일단 그 기적들에 대한 일시적인 관심이 끝나면 그들은 아마도 그 순간의 다른 새로운 것들에 몰두하기 위해서 그것들을 보관하였습니다. 그들은 하느님의 위대한 일들을 환영하는 법을 알지 못했습니다.

The little children, instead, know how to welcome them, and Jesus thanks the Father for them: “I bless you,” he says, because you have revealed the Kingdom of Heaven to little ones. Jesus praises him for the simple people whose hearts are free from presumption and self-love. The little ones are those who, like children, feel their need and are not self-sufficient. They are open to God and allow themselves to be amazed at his works. They know how to read his signs, to marvel at the miracles of his love! I ask all of you, and even myself, do we know how to marvel at the things of God or do we take them for passing things?

대신에 철부지들은 그 위대한 일들을 환영하는 방법을 알고, 예수님께서 그것에 대해 아버지를 찬양하십니다. 예수님은 말씀하십니다. “제가 아버지를 찬양합니다.” 아버지께서 하늘의 왕국을 철부지들에게 드러내 보이셨기 때문입니다. 예수님께서는 주제넘음과 자기애로부터 자유로운 열린 마음을 가진 단순한 사람들 때문에 그분을 찬양하십니다. 그 철부지들은 어린애들과 같이 궁핍함을 느끼고 자급자족하지 않습니다. 그들은 하느님께 마음을 열고 그분의 일에 놀라워합니다. 그들은 그분의 표징을 읽을 줄 알고 그분의 사랑의 기적을 보고 놀랄 줄 압니다. 제가 여러분 모두에게, 저에게 까지, 묻습니다. 우리는 하느님의 일에 놀라는 법을 압니까? 아니면 우리는 그것들을 단지 지나가는 일로 여깁니까?

Brothers and sisters, if we think about it, our lives are filled with miracles – they are filled with deeds of love, signs of God’s goodness. Before these, however, even our hearts can remain indifferent and become habitual, curious but not capable of being amazed, of allowing themselves to be “impressed”. A closed heart, an armed heart, that does not have the capacity of being amazed. To impress is a beautiful verb that brings to mind photographic film. This is the correct behaviour before God’s works: to take a photo of his works in our minds so it is impressed on our hearts, to then be developed in our lives through many good deeds, so that this “photograph” of God who is love becomes ever brighter in us and through us.

형제자매 여러분, 생각해 보면 우리의 삶은 기적으로 가득 차 있습니다. - 우리의 삶은 사랑의 행위들, 하느님의 선하심의 표징들로 가득 차 있습니다. 그러나 이 기적들 앞에서 우리의 마음조차 여전히 무관심할 수 있고, 습관적이고, 호기심이 있지만 놀랄 능력이 없고, 스스로 “감동”할 수 없게 됩니다. 닫힌 마음, 무장한 마음은 놀라는 능력을 갖고 있지 않습니다. 깊은 인상을 주다 (감명을 주다) 는 아름다운 동사로서 마음에 사진 필름을 남기는 것입니다. 하느님께서 하시는 일 앞에 적절한 행위는 우리의 마음에 하느님의 일의 사진을 찍는 것입니다. 그래서 우리의 마음에 깊은 인상을 주어 후에 많은 선한 일을 통해 우리의 삶에서 인화되고 사랑이신 하느님의 이 “사진”이 우리 안에서 우리를 통하여 더욱 찬란해집니다.

And now, let us ask ourselves: In the deluge of news that overwhelms us, do I, as Jesus shows us today, know how to stop before the great things of God, those that God accomplishes? Do I allow myself to marvel like a child at the good that silently changes the world? Have I lost the capacity to be amazed? And do I thank the Father each day for his works? May Mary, who exulted in the Lord, make us able to be amazed by his love and to thank him with simplicity.

그리고 이제 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 우리를 압도하는 뉴스의 홍수 속에서 나는 오늘 예수님께서 우리에게 보여주신 것처럼 하느님의 위대한 일, 하느님께서 성취하시는 일 앞에 멈출 줄 압니까? 나는 소리 없이 세상을 바꾸는 선을 보고 어린 아이처럼 스스로 감탄합니까? 나는 놀라는 능력을 잃었습니까? 나는 매일 아버지께서 하시는 일에 대해 아버지께 감사드립니까? 주님 안에 기뻐하셨던 성모 마리아여, 저희가 그분의 사랑에 감동하고 단순함으로 그분께 감사할 수 있게 해주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, With sorrow, I learned again that blood has been poured out in the Holy Land. I hope that the Israeli and Palestinian leaders can resume direct dialogue to bring an end to the spiral of violence and open paths of reconciliation and peace.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 저는 슬프게도 성지에서 유혈사태가 있었다는 것을 다시 알게 되었습니다. 이스라엘과 팔레스타인 지도자들이 직접 대화를 재개하여 폭력의 악순환을 끝내고 화해와 평화의 길을 열 수 있기를 바랍니다.

Today is Sea Sunday, dedicated to those who work aboard ships, in the ports and in the maritime industry. I thank the mariners who protect the oceans from various forms of pollution – in addition to their work – and remove from the ocean the garbage that we throw into it, the plastic. The fishermen from San Benedetto del Tronto told me once about the tons of plastic they removed from the sea, as we saw recently on the programme Sua Immagine. I thank the chaplains and volunteers of the Apostolate of the Sea and I entrust all of them to the protection of Mary, Stella maris (Star of the Sea). I would also like remember gratefully all who work for Mediterranea Saving Humans for saving migrants in the sea. Thank you very much, brothers and sisters!

오늘은 선박, 항만 및 해양 산업에서 일하는 사람들을 위한 바다의 일요일입니다. 작업 외에도 다양한 형태의 오염으로부터 바다를 보호하고 우리가 버리는 쓰레기인 플라스틱을 바다에서 제거하는 선원들에게 감사드립니다. San Benedetto del Tronto의 어부들은 최근 Sua Immagine 프로그램에서 본 것처럼 바다에서 제거한 수많은 플라스틱에 대해 저에게 말했습니다. 저는 바다 사도직의 사제들과 자원봉사자들에게 감사하며 그들 모두를 바다의 별 스텔라 마리스 마리아의 보호에 맡깁니다. 또한 바다에서 이주민을 구해준 Mediterranea Saving Humans에서 일하는 모든 분들을 감사한 마음으로 기억하고 싶습니다. 형제자매 여러분, 대단히 감사합니다!

And now I greet you, faithful from Rome and pilgrims, who, despite the July heat, are here in the square! A round of applause to all of you! I am happy to greet in a particular way the girl scouts and university students from Leopoli in Ukraine: I give you all my blessing and I extend it to your dear ones and your people, so severely tried. Let us pray for this people that suffers so much. I greet the people from Poland and I remember the huge pilgrimage that takes place today at the Shrine of Jasna Góra, in Częstochowa.

이제 저는 7월의 더위에도 불구하고 여기 광장에 모인 로마의 신자들과 순례자들에게 인사드립니다! 여러분 모두에게 박수를 보냅니다! 저는 우크라이나 레오폴리에서 온 걸스카우트와 대학생들에게 특별한 방식으로 인사를 전하게 되어 기쁩니다. 제 모든 축복을 여러분에게 드리며 열심히 노력한 여러분의 소중한 사람들과 동포들에게도 축복을 드립니다. 많은 고통을 겪고 있는 이 백성을 위해 기도합시다. 저는 폴란드 사람들에게 인사를 전하고 오늘 Częstochowa에 있는 Jasna Góra 성지에서 행해진 대규모 순례를 기억합니다.

I greet the young people from the Regnum Christi movement, the scounts from Modica, the parish choir from Saint Stephen Quisquina - Agrigento, the children from the Diocese of Pistoia and the faithful from Sacile.

저는 Regnum Christi 운동의 젊은이들, Modica의 scounts, Saint Stephen Quisquina-Agrigento의 교구 합창단, Pistoia 교구의 어린이들, Sacile의 신자들에게 인사합니다.

And now I would like to announce that next 30 September I will hold a Consistory for the appointment of new Cardinals. Where they come from expresses the universality of the Church, which continues to proclaim the merciful love of God to all people of the earth. In addition, the insertion of the new Cardinals in the Diocese of Rome, manifests the inseparable bond between the See of Peter and the local Churches spread throughout the world.

이제 저는 오는 9월 30일에 새 추기경 임명을 위한 추기경 회의의 개최를 발표합니다. 그들이 어디에서 왔는지는 지상의 모든 사람들에게 하느님의 자비로운 사랑을 계속해서 선포하는 교회의 보편성을 표현합니다. 또한, 로마 교구에 새로운 추기경들이 합류하는 것은 베드로좌와 전 세계에 퍼져 있는 지역 교회 사이의 불가분의 끈을 나타냅니다.

Here are the names of the new Cardinals:
Archbishop Robert Francis PREVOST, O.S.A., Prefect of the Dicastery for Bishops
Archbishop Claudio GUGEROTTI, Prefect of the Dicastery for Eastern Churches
Archbishop Víctor Manuel FERNÁNDEZ, Prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith
Archbishop Emil Paul TSCHERRIG, Apostolic Nunzio
Archbishop Christophe Louis Yves Georges PIERRE, Apostolic Nunzio
Archbishop Pierbattista PIZZABALLA, Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem
Archbishop Stephen BRISLIN, Archbishop of the Capetown (Kaapstad)
Archbishop Ángel Sixto ROSSI, S.J., Archbishop of Córdoba
Archbishop Luis José RUEDA APARICIO, Archbishop of Bogotá
Archbishop Grzegorz RYŚ, Archbishop of Łódź
Archbishop Stephen Ameyu Martin MULLA, Archbishop of Juba
Archbishop José COBO CANO, Archbishop of Madrid
Archbishop Protase RUGAMBWA, Coadjutor Archbishop of Tabora
Bishop Sebastian FRANCIS, Bishop of Penang
Bishop Stephen CHOW SAU-YAN, S.J., Bishop of Hong Kong
Bishop François-Xavier BUSTILLO, O.F.M. Conv., Bishop of Ajaccio
Bishop Américo Manuel ALVES AGUIAR, Auxiliary Bishop of Lisbon
Reverend Ángel FERNÁNDEZ ARTIME, S.D.B., Rector Major of the Salesians

Together with them, I will join to the members of the College of Cardinals two archbishops and one religious who have distinguished themselves for their service to the Church:

Archbishop Agostino MARCHETTO, Apostolic Nuncio.
Archbishop Diego Rafael PADRÓN SÁNCHEZ, Archbishop Emeritus of Cumaná
Father Luis Pascual DRI, OFM Cap., Confessor of the Shrine of Our Lady of Pompei, Buenos Aires

새로운 추기경의 이름은 다음과 같습니다.
1. Archbishop Robert Francis PREVOST, O.S.A., 주교성 장관
2. Archbishop Claudio GUGEROTTI, 동방교회 부서 장관
3. Archbishop Víctor Manuel FERNÁNDEZ, 신앙교리성 장관
4. Archbishop Emil Paul TSCHERRIG, 교황대사
5. Archbishop Christophe Louis Yves Georges PIERRE, 교황대사
6. Archbishop Pierbattista PIZZABALLA, 프란치스코 작은형제회, 예루살렘 라틴 총대주교 7. Archbishop Stephen BRISLIN, 남아프리카 게이프타운 대주교
8. Archbishop Ángel Sixto ROSSI, S.J., 스페인 코르토바 대주교
9. Archbishop Luis José RUEDA APARICIO, 콜롬비아 보고타 대주교
10. Archbishop Grzegorz RYŚ, 폴란드 우치 대주교
11. Archbishop Stephen Ameyu Martin MULLA, 남수단 주바 대주교
12. Archbishop José COBO CANO, 스페인 마드리드 대주교
13. Archbishop Protase RUGAMBWA, 탄자니아 타보라 대주교
14. Bishop Sebastian FRANCIS, 말레이시아 페낭 주교
15. Bishop Stephen CHOW SAU-YAN, S.J., 홍콩 주교
16. Bishop François-Xavier BUSTILLO, 프란치스코 작은형제회 콘벤뚜알, 프랑스 아작시오 주교
17. Bishop Américo Manuel ALVES AGUIAR, 스페인 리스본 보좌주교
18. Reverend Ángel FERNÁNDEZ ARTIME, S.D.B., 살레시오회 수도원장

이분들과 함께, 저는 교회의 봉사에서 자신들의 이름을 떨친 두 분의 대주교와 한 분의 수도자가 추기경단 멤버에 합류하도록 합니다.

19. Archbishop Agostino MARCHETTO, 교황대사
20. Archbishop Diego Rafael PADRÓN SÁNCHEZ, 베네수엘라 쿠마나 은퇴 주교
21. Father Luis Pascual DRI, 프란치스코 작은형제회 카푸친, 부에노스아이레스 폼페이 성모성지 고해사제

Let us pray for the new Cardinals, so that, confirming their adhesion to Christ, the merciful and faithful High Priest (cf. Heb 2:17), they might help me in my ministry as Bishop of Rome for the good of the entire Holy People faithful to God.

새 추기경들이 자비로우시고 충실하신 대사제 (히브리서 2,17 참조) 그리스도와의 굳건한 유대로, 로마의 주교로서 하느님께 충실한 모든 거룩한 백성의 선을 위해 일하는 저의 사목을 도와주도록 기도합시다.

I hope all of you have a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci.

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 바랍니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.