영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.07.02)

최고관리자
2023.07.12 16:40 592 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, Sunday 2 July 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! In today’s Gospel, Jesus says, “The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward” (Mt 10:41). The word “prophet” appears three times. But what type of prophet? There are some who imagine a prophet to be some type of magician who foretells the future. But this is a superstitious idea and a Christian does not believe in superstitions, such as magic, tarot cards, horoscopes and other similar things. In parentheses, many, many Christians go to have the palms read…. Please…. Others depict a prophet as a character from the past only, who existed before Christ to foretell his coming. And yet, Jesus himself speaks today of the need to welcome prophets. Therefore, they still exist. But who are they? What is a prophet?

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제13주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 7월 2일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 오늘 복음에서 예수님께서는 “예언자를 예언자라서 받아들이는 이는 예언자가 받는 상을 받을 것이다.” (마태오 10,41) 라고 말씀하십니다. “예언자”라는 단어가 세 번 나옵니다. 그러나 어떤 유형의 예언자입니까? 예언자를 미래를 예언하는 일종의 마술사로 상상하는 사람들이 있습니다. 그러나 이것은 미신적인 생각이며 기독교인은 마술, 타로 카드, 점성술 및 기타 유사한 것들과 같은 미신을 믿지 않습니다. 덧붙여 말하면 많은 그리스도인들이 손금을 보러 갑니다. 제발~~. 다른 사람들은 예언자를 그리스도 이전에 존재하였던, 그분의 오심을 예언하였던 과거의 인물로만 묘사합니다. 그럼에도 불구하고 예수님께서는 예언자들을 환영해야 할 필요성에 대해 오늘 친히 말씀하십니다. 따라서 예언자들은 여전히 존재합니다. 그러면 그들은 누구입니까? 예언자는 무엇을 하는 사람입니까?

Each one of us, brothers and sisters, is a prophet. In fact, with Baptism, all of us received the gift of the prophetic mission (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1268). A prophet is the one who, by virtue of Baptism, helps others read the present under the action of the Holy Spirit. This is very important: to read the present not like news, no… to read it as enlightened and under the action of the Holy Spirit, who helps to understand God’s plans and correspond to them. In other words, the prophet is the one who points Jesus out to others, who bears witness to him, who helps live today and to build the future according to his designs. So we are all prophets, witnesses of Jesus, so “that the power of the Gospel might shine forth in daily social and family life” (Lumen Gentium, 35). A prophet is a living sign who points God out to others. A prophet is a reflection of Christ’s light on the path of the brothers and sisters. And so, we can ask ourselves: Do I, -- each one of us – Do I, who am “a prophet by election” through Baptism, do I speak, and above all, do I live as a witness of Jesus? Do I bring a little bit of his light into the life of another person? Do I evaluate myself on this? I ask myself: What is my bearing witness like, what is my prophecy like?

형제자매 여러분, 우리 각자는 예언자입니다. 사실, 세례를 통해 우리 모두는 예언직의 선물을 받았습니다. (가톨릭교회 교리서, 1268 참조) 예언자는 세례에 의해서 다른 사람들이 성령의 활동 아래 현재를 읽도록 돕는 사람입니다. 이것은 매우 중요합니다. 현재를 뉴스와 같이 읽는 것이 아니라... 하느님의 계획을 이해하고 그에 부합시키는 것을 도우시는 성령의 활동 아래, 깨닫게 된 현재로 읽는 것입니다. 다시 말해, 예언자는 다른 사람들에게 예수님을 가리키고, 그분을 증거하고, 그분의 설계에 따라 오늘을 살고 미래를 건설하는 것을 돕는 사람입니다. 그러므로 우리는 모두 예언자이며 예수님의 증인입니다. 그래서 “그들 가정과 사회의 일상생활 가운데서 복음의 힘이 빛나도록” (교회헌장 35) 합니다. 예언자는 다른 사람들에게 하느님을 가리키는 살아있는 표징입니다. 예언자는 형제자매의 길을 비추는 그리스도의 빛의 반영입니다. 그러므로 우리는 스스로에게 자문할 수 있습니다. 나는 - 우리 각자는 - 세례를 통해서 “선출된 예언자”인 나는 예수님의 증인으로 말하고, 무엇보다도, 살고 있나요? 나는 다른 사람의 삶에 그분의 빛을 조금이라도 가져다주나요? 나는 자신을 이 기준으로 평가하나요? 자신에게 묻습니다. 나의 증거생활은 어떠한가, 나의 예언은 어느 정도인가?

In the Gospel, the Lord also asks to welcome the prophets. So it is important to welcome each other as such, as bearers of God’s message, each one according to his state and vocation, and to do it right where we live – that is, in the family, in the parish, in the religious community, in other places in the Church and in society. The Spirit has distributed gifts of prophecy in the holy People of God. This is why it is good to listen to everyone. For example, when an important decision needs to be made – let us think about this – it is good to pray first of all, to call on the Spirit, but then to listen and dialogue trusting that each person, even the littlest has, because they have something important to say, a prophetic gift to share. Thus, the truth is sought and the climate is spread of listening to God and our brothers and sisters where people do not feel welcome because they say what I like, but they feel accepted and valued as the gifts they are.

복음에서 주님은 또한 예언자들을 환영하라고 하십니다. 그러므로 각자를 예언자로서, 각자의 지위와 소명에 따라 하느님 메시지의 전달자로서 서로를 환영하고, 우리가 사는 곳 - 즉 가정에서, 본당에서, 수도 공동체에서 그리고 교회와 사회의 다른 곳에서 올바르게 행하는 것이 중요합니다. 성령께서는 하느님의 거룩한 백성에게 예언의 은사를 나누어 주셨습니다. 그렇기 때문에 모든 사람의 말을 경청하는 것이 좋습니다. 예를 들어, 중요한 결정을 내려야 할 때 -이것에 대해 생각해 봅시다 - 먼저 기도하고 성령을 부르고, 그런 다음 각 사람이, 가장 작은 사람까지도, 공유할 예언적 은사를 가지고 있다는 것을 믿고 경청하고 대화하는 것이 좋습니다. 그들이 중요한 말을 하고 싶어 하기 때문입니다. 그리하여 진리를 찾고 하느님과 형제자매들에게 귀 기울이는 분위기가 확산됩니다. 거기에서는 그들이 내가 좋아하는 말을 하기 때문에 환영받는다고 느끼는 것이 아니고 그들이 선물자체로 환영받고 가치를 인정받는다고 느낍니다.

Let us reflect on how many conflicts could be avoided and resolved in this way, listening to others with the sincere desire to understand each other! So, finally, let us ask ourselves: Do I know how to welcome my brothers and sisters as prophetic gifts? Do I believe that I need them? Do I listen to them respectfully, with the desire to learn? Because each of us needs to learn from others. Each of us needs to learn from others.

이런 방법으로 즉 서로를 이해하려는 진심 어린 마음으로 다른 사람의 말에 귀를 기울임으로써 얼마나 많은 갈등을 피하고 해결할 수 있었는지 생각해봅시다. 마지막으로 우리 자신에게 물어봅시다. 나는 형제자매를 예언적 선물로 환영할 줄 아는가? 나는 내가 그들을 필요로 한다는 것을 믿는가? 나는 배우겠다는 마음으로 그들의 말을 정중하게 경청하는가? 우리 각자는 다른 사람으로부터 배울 필요가 있기 때문입니다. 우리 갖자는 다른 사람으로부터 배워야 합니다.

May Mary, Queen of Prophets, help us see and welcome the good that the Spirit has sown in others.

예언자의 모후이신 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 성령께서 다른 사람들에게 심으신 선을 발견하고 환영하게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, even during summertime, let us not tire of praying for peace, especially for the people of Ukraine who are so beleaguered. And let us not neglect the other wars so often unfortunately forgotten, and the numerous conflicts and clashes that stain many parts of the world with blood. There are so many wars today. Let us take an interest in what is happening, let us help those who suffer and let us pray, because prayer is the gentle strength that protects and sustains the world.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 여름에도 평화를 위해 기도하는 것, 특별히 사면초가에 처한 우크라이나의 국민들을 위해 기도하는 것에 지치지 맙시다. 그리고 불행히도 종종 잊혀지는 다른 전쟁들 그리고 세계 곳곳을 피로 얼룩지게 하는 수많은 갈등과 충돌을 등한시 하지 맙시다. 오늘날 전쟁이 너무 많습니다. 무슨 일이 이러나는지 관심을 갖고 고통당하는 사람들을 돕고 기도합시다. 기도가 세상을 보호하고 지탱하는 부드러운 힘이기 때문입니다.

I greet all of you, faithful from Rome and from various countries and places in Italian; in particular, the Sisters of Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo, the young Confirmation candidates from Ibiza and Formentera, the children from the Pastoral Unit of Tremignon and Vaccarino in Vicenza. I also greet the “Saint Mauro Group” from Cavarzere and the kindergarten “Our Lady of Olmo” from Verdellino. And I greet the members of the Immaculata group.

저는 로마와 여러 나라와 여러 지역에서 온 신자들 여러분 모두에게 이탈리아어로 인사드립니다. 특히 성 요셉 베네딕트 코톨렌고 수녀님들, 이비자와 포르멘테라의 젊은 견진 후보자들, 비첸차의 트레미뇽 사목 단위와 바카리노의 어린이들을 환영합니다. 또한 Cavarzere의 "Saint Mauro Group"과 Verdellino의 유치원 "Our Lady of Olmo" 그리고 Immaculata 그룹의 구성원들에게 인사드립니다.

I hope you all have a good Sunday and, please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 행복한 주일 보내시기 바라며 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마십시오. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.