영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.06.18)

최고관리자
2023.06.20 18:22 579 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Eleventh Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 18 June 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! I wish to express my gratitude to those who, during the days of my stay at the Gemelli Hospital, showed me affection, care and friendship, and assured me of the support of prayer. This human closeness and spiritual closeness were of great help and comfort to me. Thank you all! Thank you! Thank you from my heart!

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 11주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 6월 18일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 제멜리 병원에 입원 중에 저에게 보여주신 애정, 보살핌, 그리고 우정에 대해 그리고 기도로 지지해주신 분들께 감사를 드립니다. 이 인간적 친밀함과 영적 친밀함은 저에게 큰 위로와 도움이 되었습니다. 모든 분들에게 감사드립니다. 감사합니다. 진심으로 감사드립니다.

Today, in the Gospel, Jesus calls by name – he calls by name - and sends out the twelve Apostles. By sending them, he asks them to proclaim just one thing: “Preach as you go, saying ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand’” (Mt 10:7). It is the same proclamation with which Jesus began his preaching: the kingdom of God, that is, his lordship of love, has come near, it comes in our midst. And this is not just one piece of news among others, no, but the fundamental reality of life: the vicinity of God, the vicinity of Jesus.

오늘 복음에서 예수님은 이름을 부르시며 - 이름을 부르십니다. - 열두 사도를 파견하십니다. 그들을 보내시면서 예수님은 그들에게 단 한 가지만 선포하라고 하십니다. 즉 “가서 ‘하늘나라가 가까이 왔다.’ 하고 선포하여라.” (마태오 10,7) 그것은 예수님께서 설교를 시작하셨을 때 하신 선포와 같습니다. 하느님의 왕국 즉 그분의 사랑의 주권이 가까이 왔고 우리 가운데 옵니다. 그것은 여러 뉴스 중의 하나의 뉴스가 아니고 삶의 근본적인 실제입니다. 즉 우리가 하느님 가까이에, 예수님 가까이에 있게 됐습니다.

Indeed, if the God of heaven is close, we are not alone on earth, and even in difficulty we do not lose faith. Here is the first thing to say to people: God is not far away, but he is a Father. God is not distant, he is a Father, he knows you and he loves you; he wants to take you by the hand, even when you travel on steep and rugged paths, even when you fall and struggle to get up again and get back on track. He, the Lord, is there with you. Indeed, often in the moments when you are at your weakest, you can feel his presence all the more strongly. He knows the path, he is with you, he is your Father! He is my Father! He is our Father!

진정으로 하늘에 계신 하느님께서 가까이 계시면 우리는 지상에서 혼자가 아니며 어려움 속에서도 믿음을 잃지 않습니다. 사람들에게 가장 먼저 할 말이 여기에 있습니다. 그것은 하느님은 멀리 계시지 않고 아버지이십니다. 하느님은 멀리 계시지 않고 그분은 아버지이십니다. 그분은 당신을 아시고 그분은 당신을 사랑하십니다. 그분은 당신이 가파르고 험한 길을 여행할 때에도, 당신이 넘어져 다시 일어나려고 다시 일상으로 돌아오려고 고군분투할 때에도 당신의 손을 잡아주시기를 원하십니다. 주님이신 그분은 거기에 당신과 함께 계십니다. 진정으로 종종 당신이 가장 약한 순간에 당신은 그분의 현존을 훨씬 더 느낄 수 있습니다. 그분은 길을 아시고, 그분은 당신과 함께 계시며 그분은 당신의 아버지이십니다. 그분은 나의 아버지이십니다. 그분은 우리의 아버지이십니다.

Let us remain with this image, because proclaiming God as close to us is inviting you to think like a child, who walks held by his father’s hand: everything seems different. The world, large and mysterious, becomes familiar and secure, because the child knows he is protected. He is not afraid, and learns how to open up: he meets other people, finds new friends, learns with joy things that he did not know, and then returns home and tells everyone what he has seen, while within him there grows the desire to become grown up and to do the things he has seen his daddy do. This is why Jesus starts out from here, this is why God’s vicinity is the first proclamation: by staying close to God, we conquer fear, we open ourselves to love, we grow in goodness and we feel the need and the joy to proclaim.

이 이미지를 유지합시다. 하느님을 우리 가까이 계신 분으로 선포하는 것은 우리를 아버지의 손을 잡고 걷고 있는 어린이처럼 생각하라고 초대하는 것이기 때문입니다. 모든 것이 달라 보입니다. 크고 신비로운 세상이 친숙하고 안전해집니다. 아이는 자신이 보호받고 있다는 것을 알기 때문입니다. 그 아이는 두려워하지 않고 마음을 여는 법을 배웁니다. 그는 다른 사람들을 만나고, 새로운 친구를 새기고, 그가 몰랐던 것을 기쁜 마음으로 배우고, 집으로 돌아와 그가 본 것을 모두에게 말합니다. 그러는 중에 내면에는 어른이 되고 아버지가 하는 일을 자신도 하고 싶어 하는 욕망이 커집니다. 이것이 예수님께서 여기에서 시작하시는 이유이고, 첫 번째 선포가 하느님께서 가까이 계시다는 것인 이유입니다. 하느님 가까이에 있음으로써 우리는 두려움을 정복하고 사랑에 우리자신을 열고, 점점 더 선해지고, 선포의 필요성과 선포의 기쁨을 느낍니다.

If we want to be good apostles, we must be like children: we must sit “on God’s lap” and, from there, look at the world with trust and love, in order to bear witness that God is the Father, that he alone transforms our hearts and gives us that joy and that peace that we ourselves cannot attain.

우리가 훌륭한 사도가 되고 싶으면 우리는 어린아이처럼 되어야 합니다. 하느님께서 아버지이시고, 그분만이 우리의 마음을 변화시키시고 그분만이 우리 자신의 힘으로 얻을 수 없는 기쁨과 평화를 주신다는 것을 증언하려면, 우리는 “하느님의 무릎”에 앉아 그곳에서 믿음과 사랑으로 세상을 바라보아야 합니다.

To proclaim that God is near – but how can we do this? In the Gospel, Jesus recounts and recommends not saying many words, but performing many deeds of love and hope in the name of the Lord. Not saying many words, performing deeds! “Heal the sick”, says the Lord, “raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without pay, give without pay” (Mt 10:8). Here is the heart of proclamation: witness freely given, service. I will tell you something: I am always puzzled, very puzzled, by the “talkers” with their endless talk and no action.

하느님께서 가까이 계시다는 것을 선포하는 것 – 그러나 우리는 어떻게 할 수 있을까요? 복음서에서 예수님은 많은 말을 하지 말고 주님의 이름으로 사랑과 희망의 행위를 많이 하라고 권하십니다. 말을 많이 하지 않고 행동하라고 하십니다. 주님께서 말씀하십니다. “앓는 이들을 고쳐 주고 죽은 이들을 일으켜 주어라. 나병 환자들을 깨끗하게 해 주고 마귀들을 쫓아내어라. 너희가 거저 받았으니 거저 주어라.” (마태오 10,8) 여기에 선포의 핵심이 있습니다. 거저 주어지는 증거와 봉사입니다. 여러분에게 하고 싶은 얘기가 있습니다. 저는 항상 당황스럽습니다. 끝없이 말만하고 행동하지 않는 “연사들” 때문에 매우 당황스럽습니다.

At this point, let us ask a few questions: we, who believe in God who is close, I wonder: do we confide in him? Do we know how to look forward trustfully, like a child who knows he is held in his father’s arms? Do we know how to sit in the Father’s lap with prayer, by listening to the Word, partaking of the Sacraments? And finally, close to him, do we know how to instil courage in others, to make ourselves close to those who suffer and are alone, to those who are distant and even those who are hostile? This is the substance of faith. This is what counts.

이 시점에서 몇 가지 질문을 해봅시다. 우리는 가까이 계신 하느님을 믿는 사람들입니다. 궁금한 것은, 우리는 그분을 신뢰합니까? 아버지의 품에 안겨 있다는 것을 아는 어린아이처럼 우리는 안심하고 앞을 내다볼 줄 압니까? 우리는 하느님 말씀을 경청하고 성사에 참례함으로써 기도하며 아버지의 무릎에 앉을 줄 압니까? 그리고 마지막으로, 그분 가까이에서, 우리는 다른 사람들에게 용기를 불어넣고, 고통 받고 외로운 사람들, 멀리 떨어져 있는 사람들, 심지어 적대적인 사람들에게 가까이 다가가는 법을 압니까? 이것이 신앙의 본질입니다. 이것이 정말 중요한 것입니다.

And let us now pray to Mary; may she help us feel we are loved and transmit closeness and trust.

이제 성모님께 기도합시다. 성모님 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 사랑받는 것을 느끼고 친밀함과 신뢰를 전달하게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, Next Tuesday, 20 June, will be the World Day of Refugees, organized by the United Nations: with great sorrow and heartache I think of the victims of the serious shipwreck that occurred in recent days off the coast of Greece. And it seemed as though the sea were calm. I reiterate my prayer for those who have lost their lives, and I implore that everything possible always be done to prevent similar tragedies.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 다음 주 화요일인 6월 20일은 유엔이 주최하는 세계 난민의 날입니다. 저는 크나큰 슬픔과 가슴 아픈 마음으로 최근 그리스 연안에서 발생한 심각한 난파선의 희생자들을 생각합니다. 그리고 바다는 잔잔한 것 같았습니다. 목숨을 잃은 분들을 위해 다시 한 번 기도드리며, 유사한 비극이 발생하지 않도록 가능한 모든 조치가 항상 취해질 수 있기를 간청합니다.

And I pray also for the young students, victims of the brutal attack against a school in the west of Uganda. This battle, this war everywhere… let us pray for peace!

그리고 우간다 서부의 한 학교에 대한 잔인한 공격의 희생자인 어린 학생들을 위해서도 기도합니다. 이 전투, 모든 곳의 전쟁... 평화를 위해 기도합시다!

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many other countries, especially the faithful of Florida and Munich. I greet the “Saint John Paul II” School of Opole, Poland, and the “Saint Philip Neri” School of London.

로마인들과 이탈리아와 다른 많은 나라에서 온 순례자들, 특히 플로리다와 뮌헨의 신자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 저는 폴란드 오폴레의 “성 요한 바오로 2세” 학파와 런던의 “성 필립보 네리” 학파를 환영합니다.

I also greet the groups from Zogno, Guardiagrele and Poggiomarino, as well as the “Rosario Scardigno” School of Molfetta. And I also greet the sisters of Maria Bambina who are watching the Angelus.

저는 또한 Zogno, Guardiagrele 및 Poggiomarino의 그룹과 Molfetta의 "Rosario Scardigno" School에서 인사드립니다. 그리고 삼종기도를 지켜보고 있는 마리아 밤비나의 수녀님들께도 인사드립니다.

Let us persevere in prayer for the population of tormented Ukraine – let us not forget them! – who suffer greatly.

고통 받는 우크라이나의 국민을 위해 꾸준히 기도 합시다. – 그들을 잊지 맙시다! – 크게 고통 받는 분들입니다.

I wish you all a blessed Sunday, and please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바라며, 저를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 마시기 바랍니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.