영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.06.04)

최고관리자
2023.06.10 18:20 586 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Solemnity of the Holy Trinity, Saint Peter's Square, 4 June 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, Solemnity of the Holy Trinity, the Gospel is taken from the Jesus’ dialogue with Nicodemus (cf. Jn 3:16-18). Nicodemus was a member of the Sanhedrin, passionate about the mystery of God: he recognizes in Jesus a divine master and goes to speak to him in secret, in the night. Jesus listens to him, understands he is a man on a quest, and then first he surprises him, answering that to enter the Kingdom of God one must be reborn; then he reveals the heart of the mystery to him, saying that God loved humanity so much that he sent his Son into the world. Jesus, therefore, the Son, talks about his Father and his immense love.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 지극히 거룩하신 삼위일체 대축일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 6월 4일

친애하는 형제자매, 여러분 안녕하십니까? 지극히 거룩하신 삼위일체 대축일인 오늘, 복음은 예수님과 니코데모의 대화를 소개합니다. (요한 3,16-18 참조) 니코데모는 산헤드린의 의원이었고 하느님의 신비에 대해 열정적인 관심을 가졌습니다. 그는 예수님을 신성한 스승으로 인정하고 밤에 은밀히 그분에게 얘기하러 갑니다. 예수님은 그의 말을 귀담아 들으시고 그가 탐구하는 사람이라는 것을 이해하신 다음 하느님 나라에 들어가려면 거듭나야 한다고 답하시며 그를 놀라게 하십니다. 그런 다음 하느님께서 인류를 너무나 사랑하셔서 당신의 아들을 세상에 보내셨다고 말씀하시면서 그 신비의 핵심을 그에게 드러내십니다. 성자이신 예수님께서 그분의 아버지와 그 아버지의 엄청난 사랑에 대해서 말씀하십니다.

Father and Son. It is a familiar image that, if we think about it, disrupts our images of God. Indeed, the very word “God” suggests to us a singular, majestic and distant reality, whereas to talk about a Father and a Son brings us back home. Yes, we can think of God in this way, through the image of a family gathered around the table, where life is shared. Besides, the table, which is also an altar, is a symbol with which certain icons depict the Trinity. It is an image that speaks to us of a God of communion. Father, Son and Holy Spirit: communion.

아버지와 아들은 친숙한 이미지이기 때문에 우리가 그것을 생각하면 하느님에 대한 우리의 생각을 방해합니다. 진정으로 “하느님”이라는 단어자체는 우리에게 독특하고, 위엄 있고, 먼 실체를 암시하는 반면 아버지와 아들에 대해 얘기하면 집에 돌아온 느낌을 줍니다. 그렇습니다. 우리는 하느님을 이런 식으로 생각할 수 있습니다. 즉 삶이 공유되는 곳, 식탁에 둘러앉은 가족의 이미지를 통해서 하느님을 생각할 수 있습니다. 게다가 제단이기도 한 테이블은 특정 아이콘에서 삼위일체를 묘사하는 상징입니다. 그것은 친교의 하느님에 관해 우리에게 말하는 이미지입니다. 즉 성부, 성자, 그리고 성령의 친교입니다.

But it is not only an image; it is reality! It is reality because the Holy Spirit, the Spirit that the Father poured into our hearts through Jesus (cf. Gal 4:6), makes us taste, makes us savour God’s presence: the presence of God, always close, compassionate and tender. The Holy Spirit does with us what Jesus does with Nicodemus: he introduces us to the mystery of new birth, the birth of faith, Christian life, he reveals the heart of the Father to us, and he makes us sharers in the very life of God.

그러나 그것은 이미지일 뿐만 아니라 실체입니다. 아버지께서 예수님을 통해서 우리의 마음 안에 부어주신 영인 (갈라디아 4,6 참조) 성령께서, 우리로 하여금 항상 가까이 계시고, 가엾이 여기시고, 다정하신 하느님의 현존을 맛보고 음미하게 하시기 때문에 그것은 실체입니다. 성령께서는 예수님께서 니코데모와 하신 일을 우리와 하십니다. 성령께서는 우리에게 거듭 남의 신비, 신앙의 탄생, 그리스도인의 삶을 소개하시고, 아버지의 마음을 우리에게 드러내시고 우리를 하느님의 바로 그 생명에 참여하게 하십니다.

The invitation he extends to us, we might say, is to sit at the table with God to share in his love. This would be the image. This is what happens at every Mass, at the altar of the Eucharistic table, where Jesus offers himself to the Father and offers himself for us. Yes, that is how it is, brothers and sisters, our God is a communion of love: and this is how Jesus revealed him to us. And do you know how we can remember this? With the simplest gesture, which we learnt as children: the sign of the cross, with the sign of the cross.

우리는 이렇게 말할 수 있습니다. 그분이 우리에게 보내시는 초대는 우리가 하느님과 함께  식탁에 앉아 그분의 사랑을 나누라고 하시는 것입니다. 이것이 그 이미지일 것입니다. 이것은 모든 미사에서 일어납니다. 성찬의 제단에서 예수님께서 성부께 자신을 바치시고 우리를 위하여 자신을 바치십니다. 예, 그렇습니다. 형제자매 여러분, 우리 하느님은 사랑의 친교이십니다. 이것이 예수님께서 하느님을 우리에게 드러내신 방법입니다. 이것을 어떻게 기억할 수 있는지 아십니까? 우리가 어렸을 때 배웠던 가장 단순한 몸짓으로, 십자 성호로, 십자 성호로 기억할 수 있습니다.

With the simplest gesture, with this sign of the cross, by tracing the cross on our body, we remind ourselves how much God loved us, to the point of giving his life for us; and we repeat to ourselves that his love envelops us completely, from top to bottom, from left to right, like an embrace that never abandons us. And at the same time, we commit ourselves to bear witness to God-as-love, creating communion in his name. Perhaps now, each one of us, and all together, let us make the sign of the cross on ourselves…

가장 단순한 몸짓으로, 이 십자성호로, 우리의 몸에 십자성호를 긋는 것으로 우리는 하느님께서 우리를 얼마나 사랑하셨는지, 우리를 위하여 자신의 생명을 내어주시기까지 사랑하셨다는 것을 환기시킵니다. 그리고 우리는 그분의 사랑이 우리를, 위에서 아래까지, 왼쪽에서 오른쪽까지, 우리를 절대로 버리지 않는 포옹처럼, 완전히 감싸고 있다고 되풀이합니다. 그리고 동시에 우리는 사랑이신 하느님을 증거하고 그분의 이름으로 친교를 이루도록 헌신합니다. 자, 그러면 지금, 우리각자 그리고 모두 함께 우리 자신에게 십자성호를 그읍시다.

Today, then, we can ask ourselves: do we bear witness to God-as-love? Or has God-as-love become in turn a concept, something we have already heard, that no longer stirs provokes life? If God is love, do our communities bear witness to this? Do they know how to love? Do our communities know how to love? And our family … do we know how to love in the family? Do we keep the door open always, do we know how to welcome everyone – and I emphasize, everyone – to welcome them as brothers and sisters? Do we offer everyone the food of God’s forgiveness and Gospel joy? Does one breathe the air of home, or so we resemble more closely an office or a reserved place where only the elect can enter? God is love, God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and he gave his life for us, for this cross.

그러면, 오늘, 우리자신에게 다음과 같이 자문할 수 있습니다. 우리는 사랑이신 하느님을 증거합니까? 사랑이신 하느님이 결국 우리가 이미 들어본 개념이 되어, 더 이상 동요하지 않고 생명을 불러일으키는 개념입니까? 하느님이 사랑이시라면 우리의 공동체는 이것을 증거합니까? 그들은 어떻게 사랑하는지 압니까? 우리 공동체는 어떻게 사랑하는지 압니까? 그리고 우리 가족은 … 우리는 가족 안에서 어떻게 사랑하는지 그 방법을 압니까? 우리는 항상 문을 열어두고 모든 사람을 환영하는 방법을 알고 있습니까? - 저는 강조합니다. 모든 사람을 - 그들을 형제자매로 환영하는 방법을 압니까? 우리는 모든 사람에게 하느님의 용서와 하느님의 기쁨의 양식을 제공합니까? 그들이 집의 공기를 들이 마십니까? 아니면 우리가 사무실이나 선택받은 사람만이 들어가는 예약된 장소와 더 비슷합니까? 하느님은 사랑이시며 하느님은 성부, 성자, 그리고 성령이십니다. 그분은 우리를 위해서 그분의 생명을 주셨고 이 십자가를 위해서 그분의 목숨을 내어주셨습니다.

And may Mary help us to live the Church as that home where one loves in a familiar way, to the glory of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

성모님, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 교회 생활을 우리가 친숙한 방법으로 사랑하는 그런 집에서와 같이, 성부, 성자, 그리고 성령의 영광을 위하여 하게 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! I assure my prayer for the many victims of the railway accident that occurred two days ago in India. I am close to the wounded and their families. May the heavenly Father welcome the souls of the deceased into his kingdom.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 이틀 전 인도에서 발생한 철도 사고의 많은 희생자들을 위해 기도합니다. 저는 부상자와 그 가족들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 하늘에 계신 아버지께서 죽은 이들의 영혼을 당신의 왕국으로 환영하소서!

I greet you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries, in particular the faithful from Villa Alemana, Chile, and the candidates for Confirmation from Cork, Ireland. I greet the groups from Poggiomarino, Roccapriora, Macerata, Recanati, Aragona and Mestrino; as well as young people receiving Confirmation and First Communion, from Santa Giustina in Colle.

로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자, 특히 칠레 빌라 알레마나의 신자들과 아일랜드 코르크에서 온 견진 후보자들에게 인사드립니다. Poggiomarino, Roccapriora, Macerata, Recanati, Aragona 및 Mestrino의 그룹을 환영합니다. Colle의 Santa Giustina로부터 견진성사와 첫 영성체를 받는 젊은이들을 환영합니다.

A special greeting goes to the representatives of the Carabinieri, whom I thank for their daily proximity to the population; may the Virgo Fedelis, your Patroness, protect you and your families. I entrust to Her, caring Mother, the populations afflicted by the scourge of war, especially the dear and beleaguered Ukraine.

Carabinieri 대표들에게 특별한 인사를 드리고 그들이 매일 백성들과 가까이 계신 것에 대해 감사드립니다. 여러분의 수호성녀인 Virgo Fedelis 께서 여러분과 여러분의 가족을 보호하소서! 저는 돌보시는 어머니 성모님께 전쟁의 재앙으로 고통 받는 사람들, 특히 친애하는 사면초가에 처한 우크라이나를 의탁합니다.

I greet you all, also the young people of the Immacolata who are good, and I wish you all a blessed Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Thank you, enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci!

저는 여러분 모두, 또한 선한 Immacolata 의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 그리고 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시길 빕니다. 그리고 저를 위해 기도하시는 것을 잊지 마시기 바랍니다. 감사합니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드리고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역; 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.