영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.05.28)

최고관리자
2023.05.31 16:24 602 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, SOLEMNITY OF PENTECOST, Saint Peter's Square, 28 May 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, the Solemnity of Pentecost, the Gospel takes us to the upper room, where the apostles had taken refuge after the death of Jesus (Jn 20: 19-23). The Risen One, on the evening of Passover, presents himself precisely in that situation of fear and anguish and, breathing on them, says: “Receive the Holy Spirit” (v. 22). In this way, with the gift of the Spirit, Jesus wishes to free the disciples from fear, from this fear that keeps them shut away at home, and he frees them so that they may be able to go out and become witnesses and proclaimers of the Gospel. Let us dwell a little on what the Spirit does: he frees from fear.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 성령강림대축일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 5월 28일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 성령강림대축일인 오늘 복음은 예수님께서 돌아가신 후에 사도들이 피신해 있던 다락방으로 우리를 데려갑니다. (요한 20,19-23) 부활하신 예수님은 파스카축제날 저녁에 바로 그 두려움과 고뇌의 상황에 나타나셔서 사도들에게 숨을 불어넣으시며 말씀하십니다. “성령을 받아라!” (22절) 이와 같이 예수님께서는 성령의 은사로 제자들을 두려움에서, 그들을 집에 가두어 두는 이 두려움에서 해방시키길 원하십니다. 그리고 예수님께서는 그들이 밖으로 나가서 복음의 증거자와 선포자가 될 수 있도록 그들을 해방시키십니다. 잠시 멈추어 성령이 하시는 일을 생각해봅시다. 성령께서 두려움에서 해방시키십니다.

The disciples had closed the doors, the Gospel says, “for fear” (v. 19). The death of Jesus had shocked them, their dreams had been shattered, their hopes had vanished. And they closed themselves inside. Not only in that room, but within, in the heart. I would like to underline this: closed inside. How often do we too shut ourselves in? How often, because of some difficult situation, because of some personal or family problem, because of a suffering that marks us or the evil we breathe around us, do we risk slipping slowly into a loss of hope and lack the courage to go on? This happens many times. And then, like the apostles, we shut ourselves in, barricading ourselves in the labyrinth of worries.

제자들은 “두려워서” (19절) 문을 모두 잠가 놓고 있었다고 복음은 전합니다. 예수님의 죽음은 그들을 충격에 빠뜨렸고, 그들의 꿈은 산산이 부서졌으며, 그들의 희망은 사라졌습니다. 그리고 그들은 자신들을 안으로 가두었습니다. 그 방에서 뿐만 아니라 마음으로 내적으로 가두었습니다. 저는 이것 즉 내적으로 가둔 것을 강조하고 싶습니다. 우리도 얼마나 자주 우리 자신을 내적으로 가둡니까? 얼마나 자주. 어려운 상황 때문에, 개인적인 또는 가족의 문제 때문에, 우리를 괴롭히는 고통 때문에 또는 우리 주변을 맴도는 악 때문에, 우리는 천천히 절망으로 빠져들고 더 이상 계속할 용기를 잃어가는 위험에 처하게 됩니까? 이것이 자주 일어납니다. 그러면 우리도 사도들과 같이 우리 자신을 가두고 근심의 미로에 갇히게 됩니다.

Brothers and sisters, this “shutting ourselves in” happens when, in the most difficult situations, we allow fear to take the upper hand and let its loud voice dominate within us. The cause, therefore, is fear: fear of not being able to cope, of having to face everyday battles alone, of risking and then being disappointed, of making the wrong decisions. Brothers, sisters, fear blocks, fear paralyses. And it also isolates: think of the fear of others, of those who are foreign, who are different, who think in another way. And there can even be the fear of God: that he will punish me, that he will be angry with me… If we give space to these false fears, the doors close: the doors of the heart, the doors of society, and even the doors of the Church! Where there is fear, there is closure. And this will not do.

형제자매 여러분, 이 “자신을 가두는 일”은 가장 어려운 상황에서 우리가 두려움이 우위를 점하도록 허용하고 두려움이 우리의 내부를 지배하게 할 때 일어납니다. 따라서 그 원인은 두려움입니다. 대처할 수 없다는 두려움, 일상의 전투를 홀로 감당해야 한다는 두려움, 위험을 무릅쓰고 곧 실망하게 된다는 두려움, 잘못된 결정을 내린다는 두려움입니다. 형제자매 여러분, 두려움은 차단시킵니다. 두려움은 마비시킵니다. 두려움은 고립시킵니다. 다른 사람들에 대한 두려움을 생각해보십시오. 낯선 사람들, 나와 다른 사람들, 나와 생각이 다른 사람들에 대한 두려움입니다. 하느님께 대한 두려움도 있을 수 있습니다. 즉 하느님께서 나를 처벌하시지 않을까, 하느님께서 나에게 화를 내시지 않을까 하는 두려움입니다. 우리가 이런 거짓 두려움에게 공간을 내어주면 문이 닫힙니다. 마음의 문, 사회의 문, 심지어 교회의 문이 닫힙니다. 두려움이 있는 곳에 닫힘(폐쇄)이 있습니다. 그래서 아무것도 할 수 없게 됩니다.

However, the Gospel offers us the remedy of the Risen One: the Holy Spirit. He frees us from the prisons of fear. When they receive the Spirit, the apostles – we celebrate this today – come out of the upper room and go out into the world to forgive sins and to proclaim the good news. Thanks to him, fears are overcome and doors open. Because this is what the Spirit does: he makes us feel God’s proximity, and so thus his love casts out fear, illuminates the way, consoles, sustains in adversity. Faced with fears and closure, then, let us invoke the Holy Spirit for us, for the Church and for the whole world: let a new Pentecost cast out the fears that assail us and revive the flame of God’s love.

그러나 복음은 우리에게 부활하신 예수님의 해결책, 즉 성령을 소개합니다. 성령께서 두려움의 감옥에서 우리를 해방시키십니다. 사도들이 성령을 받고, - 우리는 오늘 이를 기념합니다. - 다락방에서 나와 세상으로 나가서 죄를 용서하고 복음을 선포합니다. 성령 덕분에 두려움이 극복되고 문이 열립니다. 그것이 성령께서 하시는 일이기 때문입니다. 성령께서는 하느님께서 가까이 계심을 우리가 느끼게 하십니다. 그래서 하느님의 사랑이 두려움을 쫓아내고 길을 밝히고, 위로하고, 역경에서 지탱하여 줍니다. 두려움과 폐쇄에 직면하여, 우리를 위해, 교회를 위해 그리고 온 세상을 위해 성령을 청합시다. 새로운 성령강림이 우리를 공격하는 두려움을 쫓아내고 하느님 사랑의 불꽃을 되살리게 합시다.

May Mary Most Holy, the first to be filled with the Holy Spirit, intercede for us.

가장 먼저 성령으로 충만하셨던 지극히 거룩하신 성모님, 저희를 위하여 빌어주소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! Last 22 May the 150th anniversary of the death of one of the most eminent figures of literature, Alessandro Manzoni, was commemorated. Through his works, he spoke for victims and for the least: they were always under the protective hand of divine Providence, which “doth create and slay, Who doth chastise then heal in love”; and are sustained also by the proximity of the faithful pastors of the Church, present in the pages of Manzoni’s masterpiece.

삼종기도 후에

친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 지난 5월 22일 가장 저명한 문학가 중 한 명인 알레산드로 만초니의 서거 150주년을 기념했습니다. 그의 작품을 통해 그는 희생자들과 가장 작은 자들을 위해 말했습니다. 그들은 항상 "창조하고 멸하고 징계하고 사랑으로 치유하는“ 하느님 섭리의 보호의 손길 안에 있었습니다.  그리고 그들은 또한 Manzoni의 걸작 안에 나와 있는 대로 가까이에 있는 교회의 충실한 목자들에 의해서 지탱되었습니다.

I invite you to pray for the populations who live on the border between Myanmar and Bangladesh, hard hit by a cyclone: more than eight-hundred thousand people, in addition to the many Rohingya already living in precarious conditions. As I reiterate my closeness to these populations, I address the leaders, so that they may facilitate access to humanitarian aid, and I appeal to the sense of human and ecclesial solidarity to come to the aid of these brothers and sisters of ours.

저는 여러분에게 사이클론으로 큰 타격을 입은 8십만 명이 넘는 미얀마와 방글라데시 국경에 살고 있는 백성들과 이미 위험한 상황에서 살고 있는 수많은 로힝야들을 위해 기도해주실 것을 청합니다. 그분들과 마음으로 가까이 있음을 말씀드리면서 지도자들에게 인도주의적인 지원에 접근할 것을 촉구하고, 우리의 이 형제자매들을 돕기 위한 인간적 그리고 교회적 연대의 정신에 호소합니다.

I warmly greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries, especially the faithful from Panama and the pilgrimage of the archdiocese of Tulancingo, Mexico, celebrating Nuestra Señora de los Angeles; as well as a group from Novellana, Spain. I also greet the faithful of Celeseo, Padua, and of Bari, and I send my blessing to those who have gathered at the Gemelli Hospital to promote initiatives of fraternity with the sick.

저는 로마인과 이탈리아와 많은 나라에서 온 모든 순례자들, 특히 파나마에서 온 신자들과 누에스트라 세뇨라 데 로스 앙헬레스를 경축하는 멕시코 툴란싱고 대교구의 순례자들 그리고 스페인의 Novellana의 그룹에게 따뜻한 인사를 전합니다. 저는 또한 셀레세오, 파두아, 바리의 신자들에게 인사를 전하고 병자들과의 형제애를 증진하기 위해 제멜리 병원에 모인 이들에게 축복을 드립니다.

Next Wednesday, at the end of the month of May, in Marian shrines throughout the world, moments of prayer are planned in Marian shrines around the world to support the preparations for the next Ordinary Assembly of the Synod of Bishops. We ask the Virgin Mary to accompany this important stage of the Synod with her maternal protection. And to Her we also entrust the desire for peace of so many populations throughout the world, especially of beleaguered Ukraine.

다음 주 수요일, 5월 말, 전 세계의 마리아 성지에서 다음 주교 시노드 정기 총회 준비를 지원하기 위한 기도시간이 계획되어 있습니다. 우리는 동정 성모 마리아께 시노드의 이 중요한 단계에 어머니의 보호로 동해해주실 것을 청합니다. 우리는 또한 전 세계의 많은 사람들의, 특히 사면초가에 처한 우크라이나의 평화에 대한 열망을 성모님에게 의탁합니다.

I wish you all a good Sunday. And please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and goodbye!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시기 바랍니다. 점심 식사 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.