영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.05.21)

최고관리자
2023.05.23 13:56 587 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, The Ascention of the Lord, Saint Peter's Square, 21 May 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, in Italy and many other countries, the Ascension of the Lord is celebrated. It is a feast we know well, but which can raise several questions – at least two. The first question: Why celebrate Jesus’s departure from the earth? It would seem that his departure would be a sad moment, not exactly something to rejoice over! Why celebrate a departure? First question. Second question: What does Jesus do now in heaven? First question: Why celebrate? Second question: What does Jesus do in heaven?

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 주님 승천 대축일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 5월 21일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 이탈리아와 다른 많은 나라에서 주님승천을 기념합니다. 이는 우리가 잘 아는 대축일이지만 몇 가지, 적어도 2가지의 질문을 제기합니다. 첫째 질문은 왜 예수님이 세상을 떠나시는 것을 기념합니까? 입니다. 그분이 떠나시는 것은 슬픈 순간으로서 기뻐할 일은 아닌 것 같기 때문입니다. 떠나시는 것을 왜 축하합니까? 첫 번째 질문입니다. 두 번째 질문은 예수님은 지금 하늘에서 무엇을 하십니까? 입니다. 첫 질문: 왜 축하합니까? 두 번째 질문: 예수님은 하늘에서 무엇을 하십니까?

Why we are celebrating. Because with the Ascension, something new and beautiful happened: Jesus brought our humanity, our flesh, into heaven – this is the first time – that is, he brought it in God. That humanity that he had assumed on earth did not remain here. The risen Jesus was not a spirit, no. He had his human body, flesh and bones, everything. He will be there in God. We could say that from the day of the Ascension on, God himself “changed” – from that point on, he is not only spirit, but such is his love for us that he bears our own flesh in himself, our humanity! The place awaiting us is thus indicated; that is our destiny. Thus wrote an ancient Father in the faith: “What splendid news! He who became man for us […] to make us his brothers, presents himself as man before the Father to bear with himself all those who are joined with him” (St. Gregory of Nyssa, Discourse on the Resurrection of Christ, 1). Today, we celebrate “heaven’s conquest” – Jesus, who returns to the Father, but with our humanity. And so, heaven is already ours a little bit. Jesus has opened the door and his body is there.

우리가 축하하는 이유는 승천과 더불어 새롭고 아름다운 일이 일어났기 때문입니다. 예수님께서 우리의 인성, 우리의 육신을 하늘에 가져가셨기 때문입니다. - 이것은 처음 있는 일입니다. - 즉 그분은 하느님 안에 그것을 가져가셨습니다. 그분이 지상에서 취득하신 그 인성은 여기에 남아있지 않습니다. 부활하신 예수님은 영이 아니셨습니다. 아닙니다. 그분은 인간의 몸, 살과 뼈, 모든 것을 가지고 계셨습니다. 그분은 그곳에 하느님 안에 계십니다. 우리는 이렇게 말할 수 있습니다. 승천 당일 이후에 하느님 자신은 “바뀌셨습니다.” - 그 시점이후, 그분은 영이실 뿐 아니라 우리에 대한 그분의 사랑으로서 그분 자신 안에 우리 자신의 육신을, 우리의 인성을 지니고 계십니다. 그래서 우리를 기다리는 장소가 언급됩니다. 그것이 우리의 운명입니다. 그래서 고대 신앙의 교부는 이렇게 썼습니다. “얼마나 놀라운 소식입니까? 우리를 위해 사람이 되신 그분이 [....] 우리를 당신의 형제로 삼으시기 위해, 당신과 함께 한 모든 사람들을 감내하시기 위해 아버지 앞에 당신을 사람으로 제시하십니다.” (St. Gregory of Nyssa, Discourse on the Resurrection of Christ, 1) 오늘 우리는 "천국의 정복"을 기념합니다. - 예수님께서 우리의 인성을 지니시고 아버지께 돌아가십니다. 그래서 천국은 이미 약간 우리의 것입니다. 예수님께서 문을 여셨고 그분의 육신이 거기에 있습니다.

The second question: So, what does Jesus do in heaven? He is there for us before the Father, continually showing our humanity to him – showing him his wounds. I like to think that Jesus, prays like this in front of the Father – making him see his wounds. “This is what I suffered for humanity: Do something!” He shows the Father the price of our redemption. The Father is moved. This is something I like to think about. But think about it yourselves. This is how Jesus prays. He did not leave us alone. In fact, before ascending, he told us, as the Gospel says today, “I am with you always, to the end of the age” (Mt 28:20). He is always with us, looking at us, and “he always lives to make intercession” (Heb 7:25) for us. To make the Father see his wounds, for us. In a word, Jesus intercedes. He is in a better “place”, before his Father and ours, to intercede on our behalf.

두 번째 질문: 그렇다면 예수님은 하늘에서 무엇을 하십니까? 그분은 우리를 위해 지속적으로 아버지께 우리의 인성을 보여주시며, - 아버지께 당신의 상처를 보여주시며, 아버지 앞에 계십니다. 저는 예수님이 아버지께 당신의 상처를 보여주시며 아버지 앞에서 이렇게 기도하신다고 생각하고 싶습니다. “이것이 제가 인류를 위해 겪은 고통입니다. 무엇이든 해 주십시오!”  그분은 아버지께 우리 구속의 대가를 보여주십니다. 아버지의 마음에 울림이 옵니다. 이것이 제가 생각하고 싶은 무엇입니다. 하지만 여러분 스스로 생각해 보십시오. 이것이 예수님께서 기도하시는 방법입니다. 그분은 우리를 홀로 두지 않으셨습니다. 사실 승천하시기 전에 그분은 우리에게 오늘의 복음에서와 같이 이렇게 말씀하셨습니다. “내가 세상 끝 날까지 언제나 너희와 함께 있겠다.” (마태오 28,20) 그분은 항상 우리와 함께 계시고 우리를 바라보시며 우리를 위해 “늘 살아 계시어 중개 기도를 하십니다.” (히브리 7,35) 우리를 위해 아버지께서 당신의 상처를 보게 하십니다. 한마디로 예수님은 중개 기도를 하십니다. 그분은 우리를 대신하여 중개기도를 하시기에 더 좋은 자리 즉 아버지와 우리의 앞에 계십니다.

Intercession is fundamental. This faith helps us too – not to lose hope, not to get discouraged. Before the Father, there is someone who makes him see his wounds and intercedes. May the Queen of heaven help us to intercede with the power of prayer.

중개기도는 핵심입니다. 이 믿음은 우리에게도 도움이 됩니다. - 희망을 잃지 않고 낙담하지 않도록 도와줍니다. 아버지 앞에서 당신의 상처를 아버지께 보여드리고 중개기도를 하시는 분이 계십니다. 하늘의 여왕이시여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 기도의 힘으로 중개기도를 하게하여 주소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters, It is sad, but, a month after the outbreak of violence in Sudan, the situation continues to be serious. While encouraging the partial agreements reached so far, I renew my heartfelt appeal for the laying down of weapons, and I ask the international community to spare no effort to make dialogue prevail and to alleviate the suffering of the people. And let us continue to be near the beleaguered Ukrainian people.

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 슬프게도 수단에서 폭력 사태가 발생한 지 한 달이 지난 지금도 상황은 여전히 심각합니다. 지금까지 이루어진 부분적 합의를 격려하면서, 무기를 내려놓으라는 진심어린 호소를 다시 하며, 국제사회가 대화를 통해 국민의 고통을 덜어주기 위한 노력을 아끼지 않기를 당부합니다. 그리고 계속해서 사면초가에 처한 우크라이나 국민과 마음으로 가까이에 있도록 합시다.

Today, World Communications Day is celebrated with the theme Speaking with the heart. It is the heart that moves us toward open and receptive communication. I greet the journalists, communication professionals, thanking them for their work. And I hope that they might always work at the service of the truth and for the common good. A round of applause for all the journalists!

오늘 세계 커뮤니케이션의 날을 마음으로 말하기라는 주제로 기념합니다. 그것은 개방적이고 수용적인 의사소통으로 우리를 이끄는 마음입니다. 언론인, 커뮤니케이션 전문가들에게 인사를 전하며 그들의 노고에 감사드립니다. 그리고 그들이 항상 진리와 공동선을 위해 일하기를 바랍니다. 모든 언론인들에게 박수를 보냅시다.

Today, Laudato si’ Week begins. I thank the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development and the many participating organizations. And I invite everything to collaborate in the care of our common home. There is such a need to put our capabilities and creativity together! Recent disasters remind us of this, such as the flooding that has hit the people of Emiglia Romagna in these days, to whom, with all my heart, I renew my nearness. Today, booklets on Laudato si’, which the Dicastery has prepared in collaboration with the Stockholm Environment Institute, will be distributed in the Square.

오늘, 찬미 받으소서! 주간이 시작됩니다. 온전한 인간 발전을 촉진하는 부서와 많은 참여 기관에 감사드립니다. 그리고 저는 우리 공동의 집을 돌보는 일에 모든 사람이 협력하도록 초대합니다. 우리의 능력과 창의성을 하나로 모아야 할 필요가 있습니다! 요즘 Emiglia Romagna 사람들을 강타한 홍수와 같은 최근의 재난은 우리에게 이것을 상기시켜줍니다. 오늘 교황청이 스톡홀름 환경 연구소와 협력하여 준비한 찬미받으소서' 소책자가 광장에서 배포될 예정입니다.

I greet all of you, people from Rome and pilgrims from Italy and from many countries – I see many flags there, welcome! I especially greet the Franciscan Sisters of Saint Elizabeth from Indonesia – from far away; the faithful from Malta, from Mali, from Argentina, from the Caribbean Island Curaçao, and the musical band from Puerto Rico. We would like to hear you play after!

로마에서 온 사람들과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. -  광장에 많은 깃발이 보입니다. 환영합니다! 저는 특히 멀리 인도네시아에서 온 성 엘리자베스의 프란체스코 수녀회를 환영합니다. 몰타, 말리, 아르헨티나, 카리브해 섬 퀴라소의 신자들과  푸에르토리코의 악단을 환영합니다. 우리는 곧 여러분의 연주를 듣고 싶습니다!

In addition, I greet the diocesan pilgrimage from Alessandria; the Confirmation candidates from the diocese of Genoa whom I met with yesterday. Yesterday, I met with them, with the red hats over there, in Santa Marta – they’re wonderful!; the parish groups from Molise, Scandicci, Grotte and Grumo Nevano; the associations committed to protect human life; the “Emil Komel” young people’s Choir from Gorizia; “Catherine of Saint Rose” and “Saint Ursula” schools from Rome; and the people with the Immacolata.

또한 알레산드리아에서 온 교구 순례자들 그리고 어제 만난 제노바 교구의 견진 후보자들 환영합니다. 어제 저는 산타 마르타에서 빨간 모자를 쓴 그들을 만났습니다. 그들은 대단합니다! Molise, Scandicci, Grotte 및 Grumo Nevano의 본당 그룹; 인간의 생명을 보호하기 위해 노력하는 협회; Gorizia의 "Emil Komel" 청년 합창단; 로마의 “성 장미의 캐서린”과 “성 우르술라” 학교; 그리고 Immacolata의 사람들 모두 환영합니다.

I wish all of you a good Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Please do not forget. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 저를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 제발 잊지 말아 주십시오. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.