영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.05.07)

최고관리자
2023.05.09 15:37 516 0

본문

평화를 빕니다.
부활제5주일 복음에 대한 교황님의 짧은 강론입니다. 마음이 산란해진 제자들에게 주신 예수님의 말씀은 우리에게 위로와 희망의 원천입니다.
윤영학 아오스딩 드림 

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifth Sunday of Easter, Saint Peter's Square, 7 May 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! The Gospel of today’s Liturgy (Jn 14:1-12) is taken from Jesus’ last discourse before his death. The disciples' hearts are troubled, but the Lord speaks reassuring words to them, inviting them not to be afraid, do not be afraid. He is not abandoning them, but is going to prepare a place for them and to guide them towards that destination. The Lord today thus shows us all the wonderful place to go, and, at the same time, tells us how to get there, shows us the way. He tells us where to go and how to get there.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 부활 제5주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 5월 7일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 전례의 복음 (요한 14,1-12) 은 예수님께서 돌아가시기 전에 마지막으로 하신 말씀 중의 일부입니다. 제자들의 마음이 산란해집니다. 그러나 주님께서 제자들에게 두려워하지 말라고, 두려워하지 말라고 권하시며 그들을 안심시키는 말씀을 하십니다. 그분은 그들을 버리지 않으시고 오히려 그들을 위해 처소를 마련하시고 그들을 그 목적지로 안내하려고 하십니다. 주님께서 오늘 우리 모두에게 우리가 가야 할 놀라운 곳을 보여주시고 동시에 그곳에 가는 방법을 알려주시고 길을 보여주십니다. 그분은 우리에게 어디로 가야하고 어떻게 그곳에 가야하는지 알려주십니다.

First of all, where to go. Jesus sees the disciples’ distress, he sees their fear of being abandoned, just as it happens to us when we are forced to be separated from someone we care for. And so, he says: “I go to prepare a place for you … that where I am you may be also” (vv. 2-3). Jesus uses the familiar image of home, the place of relationships and intimacy. In the Fathers’ house – he says to his friends, and to each one of us – there is space for you, you are welcome, you will always be received with the warmth of an embrace, and I am in Heaven to prepare a place for you! He prepares for us that embrace with the Father, the place for all eternity.

우선, 가야할 곳입니다. 예수님께서는 제자들의 고통을 보십니다. 그분은 버림받는 것에 대한 그들의 두려움을 보십니다. 우리가 사랑하는 사람과 강제로 헤어져야 할 때 닥쳐오는 바로 그런 두려움입니다. 그래서 그분은 이렇게 말씀하십니다. “내 아버지의 집에는 거처할 곳이 많다. 그렇지 않으면 내가 너희를 위하여 자리를 마련하러 간다고 말하였겠느냐? 내가 가서 너희를 위하여 자리를 마련하면, 다시 와서 너희를 데려다가 내가 있는 곳에 너희도 같이 있게 하겠다.” (요한 14,2-3) 예수님은 관계와 친밀함의 장소인 집의 친숙한 이미지를 사용하십니다. 아버지의 집에는 - 그분은 그의 친구들에게 그리고 우리 각자에게 말씀하십니다. - 너희를 위한 자리가 있고, 너희를 환영하며, 너희를 항상 따뜻한 포옹으로 맞아줄 것이다. 그리고 나는 너희를 위한 자리를 마련하기 위해 하늘에 있다! 그분은 우리를 위해서 아버지와의 그 포옹을, 영원한 그 자리를 마련하십니다.

Brothers and sisters, this Word is a source of consolation, and it is a source of hope for us. Jesus does not separate from us, but has opened the way for us, anticipating our final destination: the encounter with God the Father, in whose heart there is a place for each one of us. So, when we experience fatigue, bewilderment and even failure, let us remember where our life is headed. We must not lose sight of the destination, even if we run the risk of overlooking it, of forgetting the final questions, the important ones: where I am going? Where I am walking towards? What is it worth living for? Without these questions, we compress our life into the present, we think we must enjoy it as much as possible and end up living day by day, without purpose, without a goal. Our homeland, instead, is in heaven (cf. Phil 3:20); let us not forget the greatness and the beauty of our destination!

형제자매 여러분, 이 말씀은 우리에게 위로의 원천이며 희망의 원천입니다. 예수님께서는 우리와 헤어지지 않으시고, 우리의 최종 목적지인 하느님 아버지와의 만남을 기대하시며 우리를 위해 길을 열어 주셨습니다. 하느님의 마음에 우리 각자를 위한 자리가 있습니다. 그러므로 우리가 피로와 당혹과 실패를 경험할 때 우리의 삶이 어디로 향하고 있는지 기억합시다. 우리는 목적지를 망각해서는 안 됩니다. 목적지를 간과할 위험이 있을 때, 마지막 질문들, 중요한 질문들 즉 나는 어디로 가고 있는가? 어디를 향해 걷고 있는가? 무엇을 위해 살 가치가 있는가? 를 잊어버릴 위험이 있을 때 우리는 우리의 목적지를 기억해야 합니다. 이러한 질문들 없이는 우리의 삶이 현재로 압축되어 우리는 최대한 즐겨야 한다고 생각하고 아무 목적 없이 아무 목표 없이 하루하루를 살아가게 됩니다. 우리의 고향땅은 하늘에 있습니다. (필리피 3,20 참조) 우리의 목적지의 위대함과 아름다움을 잊지 맙시다. 

Once we have discovered the target, we too, like the apostle Thomas in today’s Gospel, wonder: how can we get there, what is the way? At times, especially when there are major problems to face and there is the sensation that evil is stronger, we ask ourselves: what should I do, what path should I follow? Let us listen to Jesus’ answer: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life” (Jn 14:6). “I am the way”. Jesus himself is the way to follow to live in truth and to have life in abundance. He is the way and therefore faith in him is not a “package of ideas” in which to believe, but rather a road to be travelled, a journey to undertake, a path with him. It is following Jesus, because he is the way that leads to unfailing happiness. Follow Jesus and imitating him, especially with deeds of closeness and mercy towards others. This is the compass for reaching Heaven: loving Jesus, the way, becoming signs of his love on earth.

목적지를 안 후에, 우리도 오늘 복음의 토마스 사도와 같이 궁금해 합니다. 어떻게 그곳에 갈 수 있지? 어떤 길로 가야할까? 때때로 특히 큰 문제에 봉착할 때, 악이 더 강하다는 느낌이 들 때 우리는 다음과 같이 자문합니다. 나는 무엇을 해야 하지? 어떤 길을 가야 할까? 예수님의 답변에 귀 기울입시다. “나는 길이요 진리요 생명이다.” (요한 14,6) “나는 길이요...” 예수님 자신이 진리 안에서 살고 넘치는 생명을 살기 위해서 따라야 할 길입니다. 그분은 길이며 따라서 그분에 대한 믿음은 믿어야 하는 “아이디어 패키지”가 아니라 여행해야 할 길, 수행해야 할 여정, 그분과 함께하는 길입니다. 그것은 예수님을 따르는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 그분은 변함없는 행복으로 이끄는 길이시기 때문입니다. 예수님을 따르고 예수님을 본 받으십시오. 특히 타인에 대한 친밀함과 자비의 행위로 따르십시오. 이것이 하늘에 도달하는 나침반입니다. 즉 길이신 예수님을 사랑하고 지상에서 그분 사랑의 표징이 되는 것입니다.

Brothers and sisters, let us live the present, let us take the present in hand, but let us not be overwhelmed; let us look up, let us look to Heaven, let us remember the goal, let us think that we are called to eternity, to the encounter with God. And, from Heaven to the heart, let us renew today the choice of Jesus, the choice to love him and to walk behind him.

형제자매 여러분, 현재를 삽시다. 현재를 손에 쥐고 삽시다. 그러나 현재에 압도당하지 맙시다. 위를 봅시다. 하늘을 봅시다. 목표를 기억합시다. 우리가 영원으로 그리고 하느님과의 만남으로 부르심 받은 것을 생각합시다. 그리고 천국으로부터 가슴으로, 오늘 예수님의 선택, 그분을 사랑하고 그분 뒤를 따라 걷기로 한 선택을 새로이 합시다. 

May the Virgin Mary, who by following Jesus has already arrived at the goal, sustain our hope.

예수님을 따름으로써 이미 목표에 도달하신 동정 마리아여, 저희의 희망을 지속시켜주소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! Yesterday two Beatifications were celebrated. In Montevideo, in Uruguay, Bishop Jacinto Vera, who lived in the nineteenth century, was beatified. A pastor who took care of his people, he bore witness to the Gospel with generous missionary zeal, promoting social reconciliation in the tense atmosphere of the civil war. In Granada, in Spain, the young Maria de la Concepción Barrechegurn y García was beatified. Confined to bed by a serious illness, she bore her sufferings with great spiritual fortitude, inspiring admiration and consolation in all. She died in 1927 at the age of 22. A round of applause to the two Blesseds!

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 어제 두 번의 시복식이 거행되었습니다. 우루과이 몬테비데오에서 19세기에 살았던 Jacinto Vera 주교가 시복되었습니다. 백성들을 보살피는 목자였던 그는 내전의 긴박한 분위기 속에서도 아낌없는 선교의 열정으로 복음을 증거하며 사회적 화해를 이루었습니다. 스페인 그라나다에서 젊은 Maria de la Concepción Barrechegurn y García가 시복되었습니다. 중병으로 침대에 누워 있는 그녀는 큰 영적 강인함으로 고통을 견뎌냈으며, 모두에게 감탄과 위로를 불러일으켰습니다. 그녀는 1927년 22세의 나이로 세상을 떠났습니다. 두 복자에게 박수를 보냅시다!

I heartily greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries, in particular the faithful from Australia, Spain, England and students from Saint Thomas College in Lisbon.

저는 로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자, 특히 호주, 스페인, 영국에서 온 신자들과 리스본의 성 토마스 대학 학생들에게 진심으로 인사드립니다.

I greet the Meter Association and its founder Don Fortunato Di Noto, who continue their commitment to preventing and combating violence against minors; today they celebrate the 27th Day of Child Victims; for 30 years they have been defending childhood from abuse and violence. I am close to you, brothers and sisters, and I accompany you with my prayers and affection. Never tire of being on the side of the victim, there is the Christ Child waiting for you, thank you!

저는 미성년자에 대한 폭력을 예방하고 퇴치하기 위해 지속적으로 노력하고 있는 Meter Association과 창립자 Don Fortunato Di Noto에게 인사드립니다. 오늘 그들은 27번째 아동 희생자의 날을 기념합니다. 30년 동안 그들은 학대와 폭력으로부터 어린이들을 지켜왔습니다. 형제자매 여러분, 저는 여러분과 마음으로 가까이 있고, 기도와 애정으로 여러분과 함께합니다. 피해자의 편에 서는 것에 지치지 않는 여러분, 아기 예수님이 여러분을 기다리고 있습니다. 감사합니다!

I greet the group of fibromyalgia patients of the Medical Area of the Vicariate of Rome; the Sisters of Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo; the Lay Association of Mercy; the Lay Camillian Family; the faithful of Pozzuoli, Caraglio and Valle Grana; and the choirs of Empoli and Ponte Buggianese.  special greeting goes to the new Swiss Guards, their families and friends, and the Swiss authorities who took part in celebrating this distinguished Corps. A round of applause for the Guards, everyone!

저는 로마 대리구 의료 지역의 섬유근육통 환자들에게 인사를 드립니다. 성 요셉 베네딕트 Cottolengo의 수녀님들; 자비의 평신도 협회; 평신도 카밀리안 가족; Pozzuoli, Caraglio 및 Valle Grana의 신자들; 그리고 Empoli와 Ponte Buggianese의 합창단 여러분에게 인사드립니다. 새로운 스위스 근위대, 그들의 가족 및 친구들, 그리고 이 뛰어난 군단을 축하하는 데 참여한 스위스 당국에 특별한 인사를 전합니다. 여러분, 스위스 근위대에 큰 박수를 보냅시다!

Tomorrow in Pompeii the traditional Supplication to Our Lady of the Rosary will be raised, in the Shrine which Blessed Bartolo Longo wished to dedicate to peace. In this month of May let us pray the Rosary, asking the Blessed Virgin for the gift of peace, especially for beleaguered Ukraine. May the leaders of nations listen to the desire of the people who suffer and who want peace!

내일 폼페이에서는 복자 바르톨로 롱고가 평화를 위해 봉헌하기 바랐던 성지에서 묵주기도의 성모님께 바치는 전통적인 기도회가 거행될 것입니다. 이 5월에 묵주기도를 바치며 복되신 동정 마리아께 평화의 선물, 특별히 사면초가에 갇힌 우크라이나를 위한 평화의 선물을 주십사고 청합시다. 각국의 지도자들이 고통 받고 평화를 원하는 백성의 열망에 귀 기울이게 하여주소서!

I wish everyone a good Sunday. Please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your meal, and arrivederci!

저는 여러분 모두 복된 주일을 보내시길 빕니다. 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마십시오. 점심 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.