영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.04.23)

최고관리자
2023.04.29 11:17 508 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Third Sunday of Easter, Saint Peter's Square, 23 April 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! On this third Sunday of Easter, the Gospel narrates the encounter of the Risen Jesus with the disciples of Emmaus (cf. Lk 24:13-35). These are two disciples who, resigned to the death of the Master, decide on the day of Passover to leave Jerusalem and to return home. Perhaps they were a little uneasy because they had heard the women coming from the sepulchre and saying that the Lord was like that… they go away. And while they are walking, sadly talking about what has happened, Jesus appears beside them, but they do not recognize him. He asks them why they are so sad, and they say to him: “But, are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?” (v. 18). And Jesus replies: “What things?” (v. 19). And they tell him the entire story, and Jesus makes them tell him the story. Then, while they are walking, he helps them reinterpret the facts in a different way, in the light of the prophecies, of the Word of God, of all that had been proclaimed to the people of Israel. To reread: that is what Jesus does with them, helping to reread. Let us dwell on this aspect.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 부활 제3주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 4월 23일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 부활 제3주일에 복음은 부활하신 예수님과 엠마오의 제자들과의 만남을 이야기합니다. (루카 24,13-35 참조) 이 사람들은 스승의 죽음을 체념하고 파스카 축제날 예루살렘을 떠나 집으로 돌아가기로 결정한 두 제자입니다. 아마도 그들은 무덤에서 온 여인들이 무덤이 비어있다고 얘기하는 것을 들어서 조금 불안해했을 것입니다. 그들이 걸어가면서 일어난 일에 대해 슬프게 이야기하고 있을 때, 예수님께서 그들 곁에 나타나시지만 그들은 그분을 알아보지 못합니다. 그분이 그들에게 왜 그렇게 침통해하는지  물으시자 그들은 그분에게 이렇게 말합니다. “예루살렘에 머물렀으면서 이 며칠 동안 그곳에서 일어난 일을 혼자만 모른다는 말입니까?” (18절) 그에 대해 예수님께서는 “무슨 일이냐?”하고 답하십니다. (19절) 그리고 그들은 그분에게 전체 이야기를 말씀드리고, 예수님은 그들이 이야기를 하게 하십니다. 그런 다음 그들이 걷는 동안 예수님께서 그들이 그 사실들을 다른 방법으로 재해석하도록 도우십니다. 즉 예언들에 비추어, 하느님의 말씀에 비추어, 그리고 이스라엘 백성에게 선포된 모든 것에 비추어 재해석하도록 도우십니다. 다시 읽기: 이것이 예수님께서 그들과 함께 하시는 일입니다. 다시 읽기를 도우십니다. 이 것에 대해 곰곰이 생각해봅시다.

Indeed, for us too it is important to reread our history together with Jesus: the story of our life, of a certain period, of our days, with its disappointments and hopes. Besides, we too, like those disciples, faced with what happens to us, can find ourselves lost in the face of these events, alone and uncertain, with many questions and worries, disappointments, many things. Today’s Gospel invites us to tell Jesus everything, sincerely, without being afraid of disturbing him: he listens; without fear of saying the wrong thing, without shame at our struggle to understand. The Lord is happy whenever we open ourselves to him; only in this way can he take us by the hand, accompany us and make our hearts burn again (cf. v. 32). We too, then, like the disciples of Emmaus, are called to spend time with him so that, when evening comes, he will remain with us (cf. v. 29).

진정 우리에게도 예수님과 함께 우리의 역사를 다시 읽는 것이 중요합니다. 즉 우리 삶의 이야기, 어느 기간 동안의 이야기, 실망과 희망이 있는 우리의 시대의 이야기입니다. 뿐만 아니라, 우리도 그 제자들처럼 우리에게 벌어진 일을 당하여 많은 질문과 걱정, 실망, 그리고 많은 것들 때문에 홀로 불안하여 그런 사건들 앞에서 길을 잃은 우리 자신을 발견할 수 있습니다. 오늘 복음은 예수님께 모든 것을 진심으로 말씀드리도록 우리를 초대합니다. 예수님께 방해될까 겁내지 말고, 그분은 경청하십니다, 옳지 않은 것을 말씀드릴까봐 두려워하지 말고, 우리가 이해하지 못하는 것을 부끄러워하지 말고 예수님께 모든 것을 말씀드리는 것입니다. 주님은 우리가 그분께 마음을 열 때마다 기뻐하십니다. 오직 이런 식으로만 그분은 우리의 손을 잡으실 수 있고, 우리와 동행하실 수 있고, 우리의 가슴을 다시 타오르게 하실 수 있습니다. (32 절 참조) 그러므로 우리도 엠마오의 제자들처럼 저녁에 그분이 우리와 함께 머무시도록 그분과 함께 시간을 보내도록 부르심을 받았습니다. (29절 참조)

There is a good way of doing this, and today I would like to propose it to you: it consists of dedicating some time, every evening, to a brief examination of conscience. But, what happened today within me? That is the question. It is a matter of rereading the day with Jesus, rereading my day:  opening the heart to him, bringing to him people, choices, fears, falls and hopes, all the things that happened; to learn gradually to look at things with different eyes, with his eyes and not just our own. We can thus relive the experience of those two disciples. Before Christ’s love, even that which seems wearisome and unsuccessful can appear under another light: a difficult cross to embrace, the decision to forgive an offence, a missed opportunity for redress, the toil of work, the sincerity that comes at a price, and the trials of family life can appear to us in a new light, the light of the Crucified and Risen, who knows how to turn every fall into a step forward. But to do this, it is important to drop our defences: to leave time and space for Jesus, not to hide anything from him, to bring him our miseries, to let ourselves be wounded by his truth, to let our heart vibrate at the breath of his Word.

이를 위한 좋은 방법이 있습니다. 오늘 저는 여러분에게 그것을 제안하고 싶습니다. 그것은 매일 저녁 시간을 내어 간단한 양심 성찰을 하는 것입니다. 자, 오늘 내 안에서 무슨 일이 일어났지? 그것이 질문입니다. 그것은 우리의 하루를 예수님과 함께 다시 읽는 것입니다. 나의 하루를 다시 읽는 것은 그분께 마음을 열고, 그분께 사람들, 선택들, 두려움, 실패와 희망, 일어났던 모든 것을 데려오는 것입니다. 그리고 사물들을 다른 눈으로, 우리 자신의 눈 뿐만 아니라 그분의 눈으로 바라보는 법을 점차적으로 배우는 것입니다. 우리는 그렇게 그 두 제자들이 경험했던 것을 다시 경험할 수 있습니다. 예수님의 사랑 앞에서는 고달프고 실패한 것처럼 보이는 것까지도 다른 빛 아래 보일 수 있습니다. 껴안기 어려운 십자가, 공격을 용서하기로 한 결정, 놓쳐버린 시정할 수 있는 기회, 노동의 고통, 대가를 치르는 성실함, 가정생활의 시련이 우리에게 새로운 빛 즉 십자가에 못 박히시고 부활하신 분의 빛 안에서 보일 수 있습니다. 그분은 모든 실패를 앞으로 나아가는 기회로 바꾸시는 분이십니다. 그러나 이것을 하기 위해서는 방어하기 위한 우리의 가드를 내리는 것이 중요합니다. 즉 시간과 공간을 예수님께 맡기고, 그분에게 아무것도 숨기지 않고, 그분께 우리의 불행을 드러내고, 그분의 진리 때문에 우리자신이 상처를 입는 것을 마다하지 않고, 그분의 말씀의 숨결에 우리의 심장이 뛰도록 맡기는 것이  중요합니다.

We can begin today, to dedicate this evening a moment of prayer during which we ask ourselves: how was my day? What were its joys, what were its sorrows, what were its mundanities, what happened? What were the pearls of the day, possibly hidden, to be thankful for? Was there a little love in what I did? And what are the falls, the sadness, the doubts and fears to bring to Jesus so that He can open new ways to me, to lift me up and encourage me? May Mary, wise Virgin, help us to recognize Jesus who walks with us and to reread- the word: re-read – every day of our life in front of him.

우리는 오늘 시작할 수 있습니다. 오늘 저녁에 잠깐의 기도 시간을 내서 다음과 자문합니다. 오늘 나의 하루는 어떠했는가? 오늘의 즐거움은 무엇이었고 오늘의 슬픔은 무엇이었는가? 오늘 지루했던 일은 무엇이었나? 무슨 일이 일이 일어났는가? 무엇이 고마워해야할 숨겨졌을 수도 있는 오늘의 진주이었나? 오늘 내가 한 일 중에 작은 사랑이 있었는가? 그리고 예수님께서 나에게 새로운 길을 열어주시고, 나를 들어 올려주시고, 나를 격려해 주실 수 있도록, 예수님께 가져갈 실패, 슬픔, 의심과 두려움은 무엇인가? 현명하신 동정 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 저희 곁에서 걸으시는 예수님을 알아보게 하시고, 우리 삶의 매일을 그분 앞에서 다시 읽게 하소서!

After the Regina Caeli
Dear brothers and sisters! Yesterday, in Paris, Henri Planchat, priest of the Congregation of Saint Vincent de Paul, Ladislas Radigue and three companion priests of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary were beatified. Pastors inspired by apostolic zeal, they were united in their witness to the faith to the point of martyrdom, which they suffered in Paris in 1871, during the so-called Paris “Commune”. A round of applause for the new Blesseds!

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 어제 파리에서 성 빈첸시오 드 바오로 수도회 사제인 앙리 플랑샤와 예수 마리아 성심 수도회의 사제인 라디슬라 라디구에와 3명이 동료사제들이 시복되었습니다. 사도적 열정에 고무된 목자들인 그들은 소위 파리 “코뮌” 기간인 1871년 파리에서 순교할 때까지 신앙을 증거 하는 일에 단결하였습니다. 새로운 복자들에게 박수를 보냅시다.

Yesterday was Earth Day. I hope that commitment to care for creation may always be united with effective solidarity with the poorest.

어제는 지구의 날이었습니다. 피조물을 보살피는 노력이 언제나 가장 가난한 이들과의 효과적인 연대와 결합되기를 바랍니다.

Unfortunately, the situation in Sudan remains grave, and therefore I renew my appeal for an end to the violence as soon as possible and for a return to the path of dialogue. I invite everyone to pray for our Sudanese brothers and sisters.

불행하게도 수단의 상황은 여전히 심각합니다. 그러므로 저는 가능한 한 빨리 폭력을 종식시키고 대화의 길로 돌아갈 것을 다시 한 번 호소합니다. 수단의 형제자매들을 위해 기도해 주시기 바랍니다.

Today is the 99th Day of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, on the theme For the love of knowledge. The challenges of the new humanism. I hope that the largest Italian Catholic university will face these challenges with the spirit of the founders, in particular the young Armida Barelli, proclaimed Blessed a year ago.

오늘은 가톨릭 성심 대학교의 지식 사랑을 위한 주제 선정 99번째 날입니다. 새로운 휴머니즘의 도전. 저는 이 이탈리아 최대 가톨릭 대학이 설립자들, 특히 1년 전에 시복된 젊은 Armida Barelli, 의 정신으로 이러한 도전에 대응하기 바랍니다.

Next Friday I will go to Budapest, in Hungary, for three days, to complete the trip I made in 2021 for the International Eucharistic Congress. It will be an opportunity to embrace once again a Church and a people so dear to me. It will also be a journey to the centre of Europe, over which the icy winds of war continue to blow, while the displacement of so many people puts urgent humanitarian questions on the agenda. But now I wish to address you with affection, dear Hungarian brothers and sisters, as I look forward to visiting you as a pilgrim, friend and brother of all, and to meet, among others, the authorities, the bishops, the priests and consecrated persons, the young, the university community and the poor. I know you are making great efforts to prepare for my arrival: I thank you from my heart for this. And I ask you all to accompany me on this journey with your prayers.

다음 주 금요일 저는 2021년 세계 성체 대회를 위해 다녀온 여행을 완성하기 위해 3일 동안 헝가리 부다페스트로 갑니다. 제게 너무나 소중한 교회와 백성을 다시 한 번 품을 수 있는 기회가 될 것입니다. 그것은 또한 유럽의 중심부로 가는 여정이 될 것입니다. 그곳에서 전쟁의 차가운 바람이 계속해서 불고 있고, 수많은 이재민의 발생으로 인해 긴급한 인도주의적 문제가 의제에 포함되어 있습니다. 그러나 사랑하는 헝가리 형제자매 여러분, 순례자이자 친구이자 모든 형제자매로서 여러분을 방문하고 무엇보다도 당국자, 주교, 사제, 봉헌 생활자들, 젊은이들, 대학 공동체 그리고 가난한 사람들을 만나기를 고대하면서 이제 저는 애정을 가지고 여러분에게 인사를 전하고 싶습니다. 저는 여러분이 저의 방문을 준비하기 위해 많은 노력을 기울이고 있다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 진심으로 감사드립니다. 그리고 여러분 모두 기도로 이 여정에 동행해 주시기 바랍니다.

And let us not forget our Ukrainian brothers and sisters, still afflicted by this war.

그리고 여전히 이 전쟁의 고통을 겪고 있는 우크라이나 형제자매들을 잊지 맙시다.

I greet you all from my heart, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and many countries – I see the flags of so many countries – in particular those of Salamanca and the students of Albacete, as well as the Veneto-Trentino grouping of the Order of Malta Relief Corps.

이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 로마인과 순례자 여러분 모두에게 진심으로 인사드립니다. - 많은 나라의 국기가 보입니다. - 특히 살라망카의 순례자와 알바세테 학생들, 몰타 구호회의 베네토-트렌티노 그룹의 순례자들에게 인사드립니다.

I greet the faithful of Ferrara, Palermo and Grumello del Monte; the community of the Diocesan School of Lodi; the young people of various towns in the dioceses of Alba, Bergamo, Brescia, Como and Milan; the candidates for Confirmation from many Italian parishes; the pupils of the Sacred Heart Institute of Cadoneghe; the “Volœntieri” cooperative from Casoli and the “Mototurismo” group from Agna. I wish you all a good Sunday; and please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your meal, and arrivederci!

페라라, 팔레르모, 그루멜로 델 몬테의 신자들에게 인사드립니다. 로디의 교구 학교 공동체; 알바, 베르가모, 브레시아, 코모, 밀라노 교구에 있는 다양한 도시의 젊은이들; 많은 이탈리아 본당의 견진 후보자들; Cadoneghe 성심 연구소의 학생들; Casoli의 "Volœntieri" 협동조합과 Agna의 "Mototurismo" 그룹에게 인사드립니다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시기 바랍니다. 점심 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.