영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.04.10)

최고관리자
2023.04.22 13:55 510 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Easter Monday, Saint Peter's Square. 10 April 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today the Gospel lets us relive the women’s encounter with the Risen Jesus on Easter morning. It thus reminds us that it was them, the women disciples, who were the first to see him and encounter him.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 부활8일 축제 월요일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 4월 10일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 복음은 부활절 아침에 여인들과 부활하신 예수님과의 만남을 되새기게 합니다. 처음으로 그분을 뵙고 만난 사람들이 바로 그들, 여자제자들이었다는 것을 우리에게 상기시킵니다.

We might ask ourselves: why them? For a very simple reason: because they were the first to go to the tomb. Like all the disciples, they too were suffering because of the way the story of Jesus seemed to have ended; but, unlike the others, they do not stay at home paralyzed by sadness and fear: in the early morning, at sunrise, they go to honour the body of Jesus, bringing aromatic ointments. The tomb had been sealed and they wonder who could have removed that stone, so heavy (cf. Mk 16:1-3). But their wish to carry out this gesture of love prevails over all else. They are not discouraged, they overcome their fears and their anguish. This is the way to find the Risen One: to come out from our fears, to come out from our anguish.

우리는 왜 그들이었을까 하고 스스로 물을 수 있습니다. 이유는 아주 간단합니다. 그들이 무덤에 제일 처음에 갔기 때문입니다. 모든 제자들과 마찬가지로 그들도 예수님의 이야기가 허무하게 끝난 것 같아서 고통을 겪고 있었습니다. 그러나 다른 제자들과 달리, 그들은 슬픔과 두려움 때문에 집에 쓰러져 있지 않고, 아침 일찍 동틀 녘에 향유를 가지고 예수님의 시신에 경배하러 갑니다. 무덤이 봉인되어 있었는데 누가 그 무거운 돌을 치웠는지 그들은 궁금해 합니다. (마르코 16,1-3 참조) 그러나 이 사랑의 행위를 수행하고자 하는 그들의 열의는 다른 모든 것을 압도합니다. 그들은 낙심하지 않고 그들은 그들의 두려움과 고뇌를 극복합니다. 이것이 부활하신 분을 찾는 길입니다. 우리의 두려움에서 나오고 우리의 고뇌에서 나와야 합니다.

Let us run through the scene described in the Gospel: the women arrive, they see the empty tomb and, “with fear and great joy”, they run, the text says, “to tell his disciples” (Mt 28:8). Now, just as they are going to give this news, Jesus comes towards them. Let us take good note of this: Jesus meets them while they are going to announce him. This is beautiful: Jesus meets them while they are going to announce him. When we proclaim the Lord, the Lord comes to us. At times we think that the way to be close to God is that of keeping him close to us; because then, if we reveal ourselves and start to talk about it, then judgements, criticisms come, perhaps we do not know how to respond to certain questions or provocations, and so it is better not to talk about it, and to close up: no Instead, the Lord comes while we proclaim him. You always find the Lord on the path of proclamation. Proclaim the Lord and you will encounter him. Seek the Lord and you will encounter him. Always on the path, this is what the women teach us: we encounter Jesus by witnessing him. We encounter Jesus by witnessing him.

복음에 묘사된 장면을 살펴봅시다. 여인들이 도착하여 빈 무덤을 보고 “두려움과 큰 기쁨을 느끼며, 제자들에게 알리기 위해” (마태오 28,8) 달려간다고 본문이 전합니다. 이제 그들이 이 소식을 전하려고 할 때 예수님께서 그들에게 다가오십니다. 이것을 잘 기억합시다. 예수님께서 그들이 당신을 선포하려고 하는 동안에 그들을 만나십니다. 얼마나 아름답습니까? 예수님께서 그들이 당신을 선포하려고 하는 동안에 그들을 만나십니다. 우리가 주님을 선포할 때 주님이 우리에게 오십니다. 때때로 우리는 하느님께 가까이 가는 방법은 그분을 우리 가까이 모시는 것이라고 생각합니다. 우리가 우리자신을 드러내고 그것에 대해 말하기 시작한다면 판단과 비판이 따르고 우리는 아마도 어떤 질문이나 도발에 어떻게 대응할지 모르기 때문에 그것에 대해 얘기하지 않고 입을 다무는 것이 낫습니다. 반면에 주님께서는 우리가 그분을 선포하는 동안에 오십니다. 여러분은 선포의 길에서 항상 주님을 발견합니다. 주님을 선포하십시오. 그러면 그분을 만날 것입니다. 항상 길에서. 이것이 그 여인들이 우리에게 가르치는 것입니다. 우리는 그분을 증거함으로써 예수님을 만납니다. 우리는 그분을 증거함으로써 예수님을 만납니다.

Let us give an example. At times we will have received wonderful news, such as, for example, the birth of a child. So, one of the first things we do is to share this happy announcement with friends: “You know, I have had a baby… He is beautiful”. And, by telling it, we also repeat it to ourselves and somehow make it come alive again for us. If this happens for good news, every day or on some important days, it happens infinitely more for Jesus, who is not only good news, nor even the best news of life, no, but he is life itself, he is “the resurrection and the life” (Jn 11:25). Every time we announce it, not by propaganda or proselytizing – that, no: proclaiming is one thing, propaganda and proselytism are another matter – every time we proclaim him, the Lord comes towards us. He comes with respect and love, as the most beautiful gift to share, Jesus dwells in us every time we proclaim him.

예를 들어 보겠습니다. 때때로 우리는 아이의 탄생과 같은 놀라운 소식을 접합니다. 그때 제일 먼저 하는 일은 이 행복한 소식을 친구에게 전하는 것입니다. “아들이야... 아주 예뻐.” 그렇게 얘기함으로써 우리는 또한 우리 자신에게 반복하고 어떻든 그것이 우리에게 다시 생생하게 다가오게 합니다. 좋은 소식이 매일 또는 어떤 중요한 날에 이렇게 된다면, 좋은 소식일 뿐만 아니라, 삶의 최고의 뉴스일 뿐만 아니라, 생명 자체이신 예수님의 경우에는 영원히 그렇게 될 것입니다. 그분은 “부활이요 생명이십니다.” (요한 11,25) 우리가 그것을 선언할 때마다, 선전이나 전도가 아니라, - 선포는 선전이나 전도와 전혀 다릅니다. - 우리가 그분을 선포할 때마다 주님께서 우리에게 오십니다. 그분은 가장 아름다운 선물로서 존경과 사랑을 품고 오십니다. 예수님께서 우리가 그분을 선포할 때마다 우리 안에 머무르십니다.

Let us think again of the women of the Gospel: there was the sealed stone and despite this, they go to the tomb; there was an entire city that had seen Jesus on the cross and nevertheless they go to the city to announce that he is alive. Dear brothers and sisters, when one encounters Jesus, no obstacle can prevent us from proclaiming him. If instead we keep his joy for ourselves, perhaps it is because we have not yet truly encountered him.

복음의 여인들을 다시 생각해 봅시다. 봉인된 돌이 있었고 그럼에도 불구하고 그들은 무덤으로 갑니다. 온 도시가 십자가에 처형되신 예수님을 보았는데도 불구하고 그들은 예수님께서 살아 계시다는 것을 전하려고 도시로 갑니다. 친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 어떤 사람이 예수님을 만날 때 어떤 장애물도 그가 예수님을 선포하는 것을 막을 수 없습니다. 우리가 그 사람의 기쁨을 우리의 것으로 여긴다면 아마도 우리가 진정으로 예수님을 만나지 못해서 그럴 것입니다.

Brothers, sisters, before the women's experience we ask ourselves: tell me, when was the last time you bore witness to Jesus? When was the last time I bore witness to Jesus? Today, what shall I do so that the people I meet receive the joy of this proclamation? And again: can someone say: this person is serene, happy, good, because he has met Jesus? Can this be said of every one of us? Let us ask Our Lady to help us be joyful proclaimers of the Gospel.

형제자매 여러분, 여인들의 경험 앞에서 우리 자신에게 물어봅니다. 당신이 예수님을 마지막으로 증거한 것이 언제였나요? 내가 예수님을 마지막으로 증거한 것이 언제였나요? 오늘 내가 만나는 사람들이 이 선포의 기쁨을 느끼게 하려면 나는 무엇을 해야 하나요? 다시 말해서, 어떤 사람이, 이 사람은 예수님을 만났기 때문에 고요하고, 행복하고, 선합니다. 라고 말할 수 있을까요? 이 말이 우리 모두에 관한 얘기가 될 수 있을까요? 우리의 성모님께 우리 모두가 기쁨에 찬 복음의 선포자가 되도록 도와주십사고 청합시다.

After the Regina Caeli, the Holy Father continued:
Dear brothers and sisters! Today is the twenty-fifth anniversary of the so-called Belfast or Good Friday Agreement, which put an end to the violence that had troubled Northern Ireland for decades. With a spirit of gratitude, I pray to the God of peace that what was accomplished in that historic step be consolidated for the benefit of all men and women of the Isle of Ireland.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 오늘은 오랫동안 북아일랜드를 괴롭혔던 폭력을 종식시킨 소위 벨파스트 또는 성금요일 협정의 25주년이 되는 날입니다. 감사의 마음으로, 그 역사적인 단계에서 이루어진 이 성취가 아일랜드 섬의 모든 백성의 유익을 위해 강화되기를 평화의 하느님께 기도합니다.

I reiterate my wishes for a happy Easter to you all, Romans and pilgrims from various countries: “Christ is risen; he is risen indeed”. I greet you warmly, especially the teenagers of the parishes of Vigevano, the young people of Pisa and those of Appiano Gentile.

로마인과 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 부활 축하 인사를 드립니다. “그리스도께서 부활하셨습니다. 그분이 진정 부활하셨습니다.” 여러분들에게, 특히 비제바노 본당의 청소년들, 피사의 젊은이들, 아피아노 젠틸레의 젊은이들에게 환영의 인사를 드립니다.

I thank all of you who sent your good wishes to me in these days. I am especially grateful for your prayers: by the intercession of the Virgin Mary, may God may God reward each one with his gifts! And I hope everyone will spend these days of the Octave of Easter, in which the celebration of Christ's Resurrection is extended, in the joy of faith. Let us persevere in invoking the gift of peace for the whole world, especially for dear and tormented Ukraine.

지난주일 저를 위해 빌어주신 모든 분들께 감사의 말씀을 드립니다. 여러분들의 기도에 특별히 감사드립니다. 동정 성모님의 중재를 통해 하느님께서 여러분 각자에게 그분의 선물로 보상해주시길 빕니다. 그리스도의 부활 축하의 연장인 부활 8일 축제를 여러분 모두 신앙의 기쁨 안에서 보내시기 바랍니다. 온 세상을 위해, 특별히 사랑하는 우크라이나, 불쌍한 우크라이나를 위해 평화의 선물을 지속적으로 청합시다.

Happy Monday of the Angel! Please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci.

행복한 천사의 월요일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시고, 점심 맛있게 드십시오.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.