영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.03.26)

최고관리자
2023.03.29 12:27 487 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fifth Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square. Sunday, 26 March 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, fifth Sunday of Lent, the Gospel presents to us the resurrection of Lazarus (cf. Jn 11:1-45). It is the last of Jesus’ miracles narrated before Easter: the resurrection of his friend Lazarus. Lazarus is a dear friend of Jesus, who knows he is about to die; he sets out on his journey, but arrives at his house four days after the burial, when by now all hope is lost. His presence, however, rekindles a little confidence in the hearts of the sisters Martha and Mary (cf. vv. 22, 27). They cling to this light, to this small hope, despite their suffering. Jesus invites them to have faith, and asks for the tomb to be opened. He then prays to the Father and shouts to Lazarus: “Come out!” (v. 43). And the latter comes back to life and comes out. This is the miracle, just like that, simple.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 사순 제5주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 3월 26일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까! 사순 제5주일인 오늘, 복음은 라자로의 부활을 우리에게 보여줍니다. (요한 11,1-45 참조) 부활절 전에 예수님께서 하신 기적 중의 마지막으로서 예수님의 친구 라자로의 부활입니다. 라자로는 예수님의 소중한 친구이고 예수님은 그가 죽을 것이라는 것을 아시고 길을 나서지만 매장 된지 4일이 지난 후에, 이제 모든 희망이 사라진 때에 그의 집에 도착하십니다. 그러나 그분이 오심으로써 마리아와 마르타 자매의 마음에 약간의 확신이 다시 불붙습니다. (22, 27 절 참조) 그들은 고통에도 불구하고 이 빛, 이 작은 희망에 매달립니다. 예수님께서는 그들에게 믿음을 갖으라고 하시고 무덤을 열라고 하십니다. 그런 다음 그분은 아버지께 기도하시고 라자로에게 “이리 나와라.”라고 외치십니다. (43절) 그리고 라자로가 다시 살아서 나옵니다. 이것이 기적입니다. 바로 그렇게 간단합니다.

The message is clear: Jesus gives life even when it seems that all hope has gone. It happens, at times, to feel hopeless – this has happened to us all – or to meet people who have given up hope: embittered by bad experiences, the wounded heart cannot hope. Because of a painful loss, an illness, a bitter disappointment, a wrong or a betrayal suffered, a grave error committed… they have given up hope. At times we hear those who say that “There is nothing more to be done!”, and close the door to every hope. They are moments when life seems to be a sealed tomb: everything is dark, and around us we see only sorrow and despair. Today’s miracle tells us that it is not like that, this is not the end, that in these moments we are not alone; on the contrary, it is precisely in these moments that He comes closer than ever to restore life to us.

메시지는 분명합니다. 예수님은 모든 희망이 사라진 것처럼 보일 때에 조차도 생명을 주십니다. 희망이 없다는 느낌이 때때로 일어납니다. - 이것은 우리 모두에게 일어났습니다. - 또는 희망을 포기한 사람들을 만납니다. 그들은 나쁜 경험 때문에 억울해 하고, 상처받은 마음으로 희망을 잃습니다. 고통스러운 상실, 질병, 쓰라린 실망, 잘못 또는 배신의 고통, 그리고 이미 저지른 중대한 잘못 때문에 그들은 희망을 포기했습니다. 때때로 우리는 사람들이 “더 이상 할 수 있는 일이 없습니다!”라고 말하는 것을 듣고, 모든 희망의 문을 닫는 것을 봅니다. 삶이 봉인된 무덤처럼 보이는 순간들입니다. 모든 것이 어둡고 우리 주변에는 슬픔과 절망만 보입니다. 오늘의 기적은 우리에게 그것은 그렇지 않다고, 이것이 끝이 아니라고, 이 순간들에 우리는 혼자가 아니라고 말합니다. 그 반대로 정확하게 바로 이 순간 그분이 우리에게 생명을 회복시키기 위해서 어느 때보다도 더 가까이 오십니다.

Jesus weeps: the Gospel tells us that Jesus wept in front of Lazarus’ tomb, and today Jesus weeps with us, as he was able to weep for Lazarus: the Gospel repeats twice that he is moved (cf. vv. 33, 38), emphasizes that he burst into tears (cf. v. 35). And at the same time Jesus invite us not to stop believing and hoping, not to let ourselves be crushed by negative feelings, which take away our tears. He approaches our tombs and says to us, as then: “Take away the stone” (v. 39). In these moments, it is as though we have a stone inside, and the only one capable of removing it is Jesus, with his word: “Take away the stone”.

예수님께서 우십니다. 복음은 라자로의 무덤 앞에서 예수님께서 우셨다고 말합니다. 그리고 오늘 예수님께서 라자로를 위해서 우실 수 있었던 것처럼 우리와 함께 우십니다. 복음은 그분이 마음이 북받치었다고 두 번 반복하고 (33, 38절) 그분이 울음을 터뜨렸다고 강조합니다. (35절) 동시에 예수님은 우리에게 믿음과 희망을 멈추지 말라고, 우리의 눈물을 앗아가는 부정적인 감정에 압도되지 말라고 초대하십니다. 그분은 우리의 무덤에 접근하시어 그때 말씀하셨던 대로 “돌을 치워라.” (39절) 라고 우리에게 말씀하십니다. 이 순간 마치 우리 안에 돌이 있고 그것을 제거할 수 있는 유일한 분은 “돌을 치워라”라고 말씀하신 예수님뿐인 것 같습니다.

Jesus says this to us too. Take away the stone: the pain, the mistakes, even the failures, do not hide them inside you, in a dark, lonely, closed room. Take away the stone: draw out everything that is inside. “Ah, but I am ashamed”. Throw it to me with confidence, says the Lord, I will not be outraged; throw it to me without fear, because I am with you, I care about you and I want you to start living again. And, as he did with Lazarus, he repeats to each one of us: Come out! Rise again, get back on the path, regain your confidence! How many times, in life, we find ourselves like this, in this situation of no longer having the strength to get up again. 

예수님께서 우리에게도 돌을 치워라 라고 말씀하십니다. 통증, 실수, 실패까지도, 그것들을 내부에, 어둡고, 외롭고 폐쇄된 방에 감추지 마십시오. 돌을 치우십시오. 내부에 있는 모든 것을 끌어내십시오. “아, 그런데 부끄럽네요.” 확신을 가지고 그것을 내게 던져라, 주님께서 말씀하십니다. 나는 노하지 않을 것이다. 두려워하지 말고 내게 던져라. 내가 너와 함께 있고, 내가 너를 돌보고, 네가 다시 살아 움직이기를 바라기 때문이다. 그리고 라자로에게 하셨던 대로 그분은 우리 각자에게 거듭 말씀하십니다. 이리 나오너라! 다시 일어나서 길로 돌아가 너의 자신감을 되찾아라. 살면서 우리는 얼마나 자주 이런 상황, 즉 다시 일어설 수 있는 힘을 더 이상 갖지 못하는 상황에 처한 우리를 발견합니까?

And Jesus: “Go, go on! I am with you”. I will take you by the hand, says Jesus, like when you were a child learning to take your first steps. Dear brother, dear sister, take off the bandages that bind you (cf. v. 45); please, do not give in to the pessimism that depresses you, do not give in to the fear that isolates, do not give in to the discouragement caused by the memory of bad experiences, do not give in to the fear that paralyses. Jesus tells us, “I want you free and alive, I will not abandon you and I am with you! Everything is dark, but I am with you! Do not let yourself be imprisoned by pain, do not let hope die. Brother, sister, come back to life!”. “And how can I do this?”. “Take my hand”, and he takes us by the hand. Let you be pulled out: and he is capable of doing it. In these bad moments that happen to us all.

그때에 예수님께서 “자, 가자! 내가 너와 함께 있다.” 내가 너의 손을 잡겠다. 당신이 첫발을 내 딛는 것을 배우는 어린 아기였을 때와 같이 예수님께서 말씀하십니다. 친애하는 형제여, 사랑하는 자매여, 당신을 싸매고 있는 붕대를 벗어버리십시오. (35절 참조) 부디, 당신을 우울하게 만드는 비관론에 굴복하지 마시고, 고립시키는 두려움에 굴복하지 마시고, 나쁜 경험의 기억으로 인한 낙담에 굴복하지 마시고, 마비시키는 두려움에 굴복하지 마십시오. 예수님께서 우리에게 말씀하십니다. “나는 너희가 자유롭고 생동감 있기를 바란다. 나는 너희를 버리지 않을 것이며 너희와 함께 있을 것이다. 모든 것이 어둡더라도 나는 너희와 함께 있겠다. 너희 자신을 고통에 가두지 말고 희망을 버리지 마라! 형제자매여 다시 살아나라!” “제가 어떻게 그것을 할 수 있습니까?” “내 손을 잡아라.” 그리고 그분이 우리의 손을 잡으십니다. 그분의 손에 의지하십시오. 그분은 여러분을 끌어낼 수 있으십니다. 우리 모두에게 일어나는 나쁜 순간에 그분은 우리의 손을 잡아서 끌어낼 수 있으십니다.

Dear brothers and sisters, this passage, in chapter 11 of the Gospel of John and which it does a great deal of good to read, is a hymn to life, and it is proclaimed when Easter is near. Perhaps we too in this moment carry in our heart some burden or some suffering, that seems to crush us; something bad, some old sin we cannot bring out, some youthful mistake, you never know. These bad things need to come out. And Jesus says, “Come out!”. So, it is the moment to take away the stone and to go out towards Jesus, who is close. Can we open our hearts to him and entrust our worries to him?

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 읽으면 매우 유익한 요한복음 11장에 있는 이 구절은 생명에 대한 찬가입니다. 이것이 부활절이 가까이 다가오는 이 때에 선포됩니다. 아마 우리도 이 순간에 우리를 짓누르는 짐이나 고통을 마음속에 지니고 있을지 모릅니다. 나쁜 것, 끌어낼 수 없는 오래된 죄, 젊을 시절의 실수, 여러분이 절대 알지 못합니다. 이런 나쁜 것들은 밖으로 나와야 합니다. 예수님께서 말씀하십니다. “이리 나와라!” 그러므로 돌을 치우고 나와서 가까이 계신 예수님께 갈 순간입니다. 그분께 우리의 마음을 열고 우리의 걱정을 그분께 맡길 수 있습니까?

Shall we do it? Are we able to open the tomb of problems, are we capable, and look over the threshold, towards his light, or are we afraid of this? And in turn, as small mirrors of God's love, do we manage to illuminate the environments in which we live with words and gestures of life? Do we bear witness to the hope and joy of Jesus? We, sinners, all of us? And also, I would like to say a word to confessors: dear brothers, do not forget that you too are sinners, and you are in the confessional not to torture, but to forgive, and to forgive everything, just as the Lord forgives everything. May Mary, Mother of Hope, renew in us the joy of not feeling alone and the call to bring light into the darkness that surrounds us.

우리 그렇게 할까요? 우리는 문제들의 무덤을 열 수 있습니까, 우리가 할 수 있습니까, 문지방 너머로 그분의 빛을 볼 수 있습니까? 아니면 이것을 두려워합니까? 그리고 결국, 우리가 하느님 사랑의 작은 거울로서 우리의 말과 행동으로 우리가 사는 환경을 밝게 비출 수 있습니까? 예수님의 소망과 기쁨을 우리가 증거합니까? 우리 모두가 죄인인 우리가? 그리고 또, 저는 고해 사제들에게 한 마디 하고 싶습니다. 사랑하는 형제 여러분, 여러분도 죄인이며, 고문하지 않고 용서하기 위해서 고해소에 있다는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 주님께서 모든 것을 용서하시듯이 모든 것을 용서하는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 희망의 어머니이신 성모 마리아여, 우리 안에 외로움을 느끼지 않는 기쁨을 새롭게 하여주시고, 우리를 둘러싸고 있는 어둠에 빛을 비추라는 부르심을 새롭게 하여주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Yesterday, Solemnity of the Annunciation, we renewed the consecration of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, in the certainty that only the conversion of hearts can open the way that leads to peace. Let us continue to pray for the tormented Ukrainian people.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 어제 주님 탄생 예고 대축일에 우리는 오직 마음의 회개만이 평화에 이르는 길을 열 수 있다는 확신을 가지고 티 없으신 마리아 성심의 봉헌을 새롭게 했습니다. 고통 받는 우크라이나 국민을 위해 계속 기도합시다.

And let us stay close also to the earthquake victims of Turkey and Syria. The proceeds of special collection taking place today in all parishes throughout Italy are destined for them. Let us also pray for the population of the state of Mississippi, struck by a devastating tornado.

그리고 터키와 시리아의 지진 피해자들과도 가깝게 유지합시다. 오늘 이탈리아 전역의 모든 본당에서 열리는 특별 헌금의 수익금은 이들을 위한 것입니다. 또한 파괴적인 토네이도의 엄청난 피해를 본 미시시피 주의 주민들을 위해 기도합시다.

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from many countries, in particular those from Madrid and Pamplona, and the Mexicans; as well as the Peruvians, renewing the prayer for reconciliation and peace in Peru. We must pray for Peru, which is suffering a great deal.

많은 나라에서 온 순례자들과 로마인들, 특히 마드리드와 팜플로나, 멕시코에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 페루의 화해와 평화를 위한 기도를 새롭게 합니다. 많은 고통을 겪고 있는 페루를 위해 기도해야 합니다.

I greet the faithful of Zollino, Rieti, Azzano Mella and Capriano del Colle, Bellizzi, Crotone and Castelnovo Monti with Unitalsi; and I greet the Confirmation candidates from Pavia, Melendugno, Cavaion and Sega, Settignano and Prato; the young people of Ganzanigo, Acilia and Longi; and the Association Amici del Crocifisso of the Marches.

나는 Unitalsi와 함께 Zollino, Rieti, Azzano Mella 및 Capriano del Colle, Bellizzi, Crotone 및 Castelnovo Monti의 신자들에게 인사합니다. Pavia, Melendugno, Cavaion 및 Sega, Settignano 및 Prato의 견진 후보자들에게 인사드립니다. Ganzanigo, Acilia 및 Longi의 젊은이; 그리고 Marches의 Association Amici del Crocifisso, 반갑습니다.

I address a special greeting to the delegation of the Italian Air Force, which is celebrating the centenary of its founding. I wish you well on this anniversary, and I encourage you always to work to build justice and peace.

창립 100주년을 맞는 이탈리아 공군 대표단에게 특별한 인사를 전합니다. 이 기념일을 잘 보내시기 바라며 항상 정의와 평화를 구축하는 여러분을 격려합니다.

I pray for you all; and do this for me. And I wish you all a good Sunday. Enjoy your meal, and arrivederci.

저는 여러분 모두를 위해 기도합니다. 저를 위해서도 그렇게 해주십시오. 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 점심 맛있게 드시고, 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.