영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.03.19)

최고관리자
2023.03.26 15:12 437 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Fourth Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square. Sunday, 19 March 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today, the Gospel depicts Jesus giving sight to a man blind from birth (cf. Jn 9:1-41). But this wonder is badly welcomed by various people or groups. Let us look at the details. But I would like to say: today, take the Gospel of John and read about this miracle of Jesus. The way John recounts it in chapter 9 is really beautiful. It only takes two minutes to read it. It makes us see how Jesus proceeds and how the human heart proceeds: the good human heart, the tepid human heart, the fearful human heart, the courageous human heart. Chapter 9 of the Gospel of John. Read it today. It will help you a lot. And what are the ways that these people welcome it?

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 사순 제4주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 3월 19일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 복음은 태생 소경이 볼 수 있게 하신 예수님을 묘사합니다. (요한 9,1-41 참조) 그러나 이 놀라운 표징은 다양한 사람들이나 그룹에게 제대로 환영받지 못합니다. 자세한 내용을 살펴보겠습니다. 그 전에 말씀드리고 싶은 것이 있습니다. 오늘 요한복음 9장의 예수님의 이 기적에 대해 읽어보시기 바랍니다. 9장 전체에서 이 기적에 대해 설명하는 요한의 이야기는 정말 아름답습니다. 읽는 데 2분밖에 걸리지 않습니다. 이 이야기는 우리에게 예수님께서 어떻게 행하시고 인간의 마음은 - 선한 인간의 마음, 미지근한 인간의 마음, 두려운 인간의 마음, 용기 있는 인간의 마음은 - 어떻게 움직이는지 보여줍니다. 요한복음 9장입니다. 오늘 읽으십시오. 많은 도움이 될 것입니다. 자, 그러면 이 사람들이 이 기적을 어떻게 환영할까요?

First of all, there are Jesus’ disciples who, faced with the man born blind, engage in small talk and ask whether his parents or he was to blame (cf. v. 2). They look for a culprit. And we fall into this many times which is so convenient – to look for a culprit rather than asking challenging questions in life. And today, we can say: What does the presence of this man mean for us, in my life? What is this person asking of us?

먼저, 예수님의 제자들입니다. 그들은 날 때부터 소경인 그 사람을 보고 잡담을 하며 그의 부모의 잘못인지 그의 탓인지 묻습니다. (2절 참조) 그들은 죄인을 찾습니다. 우리도 자주 빠지는 일입니다. - 삶의 어려운 질문을 하기보다 죄인을 찾는 매우 편리한 쪽을 택합니다. 오늘 우리자신에게 물어볼 수 있습니다. 이 소경의 존재가 우리에게, 나의 삶에 무엇을 의미합니까? 이 사람이 우리에게 무엇을 청하고 있습니까?

Then, once the healing takes place, the reactions intensify. The first are from his neighbours who are sceptical: “This man was always blind. It is not possible that he now sees – it can’t be him! It’s someone else” – scepticism (cf. vv. 8-9). This is unacceptable to them. Better to leave everything like it was before so we do not need to face this problem (cf. v. 16). They are afraid, they fear the religious authorities and do not pronounce themselves (cf. vv. 18-21).

그런 다음 치유가 이루어지고 반응이 격렬해집니다. 첫 째는 회의적인 이웃 사람들의 반응입니다. “이 사람은 항상 소경이었습니다. 그가 지금 본다는 것은 불가능합니다. - 그 사람일 리가 없습니다. 다른 사람입니다.” 회의적인 태도입니다. (8-9절 참조) 그들은 이것을 받아들일 수 없습니다. 모든 것을 있던 대로 놔두는 것이 좋습니다. 그래야 우리가 이 문제를 직면하지 않아도 됩니다. (16절 참조) 그들은 두려워합니다. 그들은 종교당국을 두려워하여 자신들의 의견을 말하지 않습니다. (18-21절 참조)

In all these reactions, for various reasons, there emerge hearts closed in front of the sign of Jesus: because they seek a culprit, because they do not know how to be surprised, because they do not want to change, because they are blocked by fear. Today there are many similar situations. Faced with something that is truly a testimony of a person, a message about Jesus, we fall into this – we look for another explanation, we do not want to change, we look for a more elegant way out rather than accepting the truth.

이 모든 반응에서 여러 가지 이유 때문에 예수님의 표징 앞에 닫힌 마음이 나타납니다. 그들은 죄인을 찾기 때문에, 그들은 어떻게 놀라야 하는지 모르기 때문에, 그들은 변화를 원하지 않기 때문에, 그들은 두려움으로 막혀있기 때문에 마음이 닫혀 있습니다. 오늘날 비슷한 상황이 많이 있습니다. 한 사람의 진실 된 증언이고 예수님에 대한 메시지임이 분명한 것을 마주하고 우리는 같은 우를 범합니다. 왜냐하면 진리를 받아들이기보다, 다른 설명을 찾고, 변화를 원하지 않고, 좀 더 우아한 출구를 찾기 때문입니다.

The only person who reacts well is the blind man. Happy to see, he testifies to what happened to him in the simplest way: “I was blind, now I see” (v. 25). He tells the truth. Before, he had been forced to ask for alms to live on, and suffered from the prejudice of the people: “He is poor and blind from birth. He has to suffer. He has to pay for his sins or those of his forebears”. Now free in body and spirit, he bears witness to Jesus – he neither invents nor hides anything. “I was blind and now I see”. He is not afraid of what the others will say. He had already known the bitter taste of marginalization his whole life. He had already personally experienced the indifference, the contempt of the passers-by, of those who considered him to be an outcast in society, useful at best for the pious practice of giving some alms.

제대로 반응하는 단 한 사람은 그 소경입니다. 보게 된 것을 기뻐하며 그에게 일어난 일을 가장 단순한 방법으로 증언합니다. “제가 눈이 멀었는데 이제는 보게 되었습니다.” (25절) 그는 진실을 말합니다. 이전에 그는 생계를 위해 자선을 구걸해야 했고 사람들의 다음과 같은 편견에 시달렸습니다. “그는 가난하고 날 때부터 눈이 멀었다. 그는 고통을 겪어야 한다. 그는 자신의 죄와 조상의 죄에 대한 대가를 치러야 한다.” 이제 몸과 정신이 자유로워져서 그는 예수님에 대해 증언합니다. - 그는 아무것도 꾸며내거나 숨기지 않습니다. “제가 눈이 멀었는데 이제는 봅니다.” 그는 다른 사람들의 말을 두려워하지 않습니다. 그는 이미 평생 동안 겪은 소외의 쓴맛을 알고 있었습니다. 그는 이미 개인적으로 행인들의 무관심과 멸시, 그리고 자신을 사회의 버림받은 사람으로, 그리고 기껏해야 자선을 베푸는 경건한 행동에 쓸모 있는 사람쯤으로 생각하는 사람들의 멸시를 경험했었습니다.

Now healed, he no longer fears those contemptuous attitudes because Jesus has given him his full dignity. And this is clear, it always happens when Jesus heals us. He gives us back our dignity, the dignity of the healing of Jesus, complete, a dignity that comes forth from the depths of the heart, that takes hold of one’s entire life. And, on the sabbath in front of everyone, Jesus liberated him and gave him sight without asking him for anything, not even a thank you, and he bears witness to this. This is the dignity of a noble person, of a person who knows he is healed and begins again, is reborn. That rebirth in life that they spoke about today on “A Sua Immagine”: to be reborn.

이제 치유를 받고 그는 더 이상 그러한 경멸적인 태도를 두려워하지 않습니다. 예수님께서 그에게 온전한 존엄성을 주셨기 때문입니다. 그리고 이것은 분명합니다. 예수님께서 우리를 치유하실 때 항상 일어납니다. 그분은 우리의 존엄성, 예수님의 치유의 존엄성, 온전한 마음 깊은 곳에서 나오는 존엄성, 한 사람의 삶 전체를 사로잡는 존엄성을 돌려주십니다. 그리고 안식일에 모든 사람 앞에서 예수님께서 그를 자유롭게 하시고, 아무 것도 바라지 않고, 감사의 말까지도 바라지 않으시고 그가 볼 수 있게 하셨고 그(치유 받은 소경)는 이것을 증언합니다. 이것이 고귀한 사람의 존엄성이며, 자신이 치유되어 다시 시작한다는 것, 다시 태어난다는 것을 아는 사람의 존엄성입니다. 삶의 재탄생, 오늘 TV 프로그램, "A Sua Immagine, 당신의 모상대로"에서 다뤄진 다시 태어나는 것입니다.

Brothers, sisters, through all these characters, today’s Gospel puts us too in the midst of the scene, so we might ask ourselves: What position do we take? What would we have said then? And above all, what will we do today? Like the blind man, do we know how to see the good and to be grateful for the gifts we receive? I ask myself: How is my dignity? How is your dignity? Do we bear witness to Jesus, or do we spread criticism and suspicion instead? Are we free when faced with prejudices or do we associate ourselves with those who spread negativity and small talk?

형제자매 여러분, 이 모든 인물들을 통해, 오늘의 복음은 우리도 그 장면 가운데로 들어가게 하고 자문하게 합니다. 우리는 어떤 입장을 취할까? 그러고 나서 어떻게 말했을까? 무엇보다도 오늘 우리는 무엇을 할까요? 그 소경처럼, 우리는 선을 볼 줄 알고 우리가 받은 선물에 대해 감사할 줄 아는가? 제게 자문합니다. 나의 존엄성은 어떤가요? 당신의 존엄성은 어떻습니까? 우리는 예수님을 증언합니까? 아니면 비판과 의심을 전파합니까? 편견을 접할 때 우리는 자유롭습니까? 또는 부정적인 말과 잡담을 퍼뜨리는 사람들과 어울립니까?

Are we happy to say that Jesus loves us, that he saves us, or, like the parents of the man born blind, do we allow ourselves to be caged in by the fear of what others will think? Tepid hearts who do not accept the truth and do not have the courage to say, “No, it’s like this”. And further, how do we welcome the difficulties and indifference of others. How do we welcome people who have so many limitations in life? Whether they be physical, like this blind man; or social, like the beggars we find on the street? Do we welcome them like an inconvenience or as an occasion to draw near to them with love?

우리는 예수께서 우리를 사랑하신다고, 그분이 우리를 구원하신다고 기꺼이 말합니까? 아니면 소경의 부모처럼 다른 사람들의 생각이 두려워 자신을 가둡니까? 미지근한 마음은 진리를 받아들이지 못하고 “아닙니다. 그것은 이렇지 않습니다.”라고 말할 용기가 없습니다. 더 나아가 우리는 다른 사람들의 어려움과 무관심을 어떻게 맞이합니까? 우리는, 이 소경처럼 육체적인 것이든, 거리에서 만나는 거지들처럼 사회적인 것이든, 삶에 많은 제약을 가지고 있는 사람들을 어떻게 맞이합니까? 우리는 그들을 불편한 대상으로 아니면 사랑하는 마음으로 그들에게 가까이 갈 기회로 맞이합니까?

Brothers and sisters, today, let us ask the grace to be surprised every day by God’s gifts and to see the various circumstances of life, even the most difficult ones to accept, as occasions to do good, as Jesus did with the blind man. May Our Lady help us in this, together with Saint Joseph, the just and faithful man.

형제자매 여러분, 오늘 우리 모두 은총을 청합시다. 매일 하느님의 선물을 보고 놀라는 은총과 삶의 다양한 환경을, 가장 받아들이기 어려운 환경까지도, 예수님께서 소경에게 하셨듯이 선을 행할 기회로 보는 은총을 청합시다. 우리의 성모님, 의롭고 충실한 요셉 성인과 함께 저희가 이를 행할 수 있도록 도와주소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Yesterday in Ecuador, an earthquake caused deaths, injuries and considerable damage. I am near to the Ecuadorian people and I assure you of my prayers for the deceased and for all who are suffering.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 어제 에콰도르에서 지진으로 사망, 부상 및 상당한 피해가 발생했습니다. 저는 에콰도르 국민들과 마음으로 가까이 있으며 고인과 고통 받는 모든 사람을 위해 기도할 것을 약속드립니다.

I greet all of you, people from Rome and pilgrims from many countries – I see flags: Colombian, Argentinian, Polish…many, many countries…. I greet those from Spain who have come from Murcia, Alicante and Albacete. I greet the parishes of Saint Raymond Nonnato and the Canadian Martyrs in Rome, and that of Christ the King in Civitanova Marche; the Association of Salesian Cooperators; the boys and girls from Arcore, the confirmation candidates from Empoli and those from the parish of Our Lady of the Rosary in Rome. I greet the young people of the Immaculate, they are great!

로마에서 온 사람들과 많은 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 콜롬비아, 아르헨티나, 폴란드 등의 깃발이 보입니다. 무르시아, 알리칸테, 알바세테에서 온 스페인 사람들에게 인사드립니다. 성 레몽 논나토 본당과 로마에 있는 캐나다 순교자들, 치비타노바 마르케에 있는 그리스도 왕 본당에 인사드립니다. 살레시오 협력자회; 아르코레의 소년 소녀들, 엠폴리의 견진 후보자들, 로마에 있는 묵주기도의 성모 교구의 사람들. Immaculate의 젊은이들에게 인사합니다. 그들은 훌륭합니다!

It’s a pleasure to greet the participants in the Rome Marathon! I congratulate you because, spurred on by “Vatican Athletics” you are making this important sporting event an occasion for solidarity in favour of the poorest. And today, we extend best wishes to all fathers! May they find in Saint Joseph a model, support and consolation to live their fatherhood well. And all together, for fathers, let us pray to the Father [Our Father…].

로마마라톤 참가자 여러분 반갑습니다! "바티칸 육상 경기"에 힘입어 이 중요한 스포츠 행사를 가장 가난한 사람들을 위한 연대의 기회로 만들고 있는 여러분들 축하합니다. 그리고 오늘, 우리는 모든 아버지들에게 행운을 빕니다! 그들이 아버지로서 잘 살 수 있도록 성 요셉 안에서 모범, 지원, 그리고 위로를 찾기를 바랍니다. 우리 모두 아버지들을 위해 주님의 기도를 바칩시다. [하늘에 계신 우리 아버지......]

Brothers and sisters, let us not forget to pray for the battered Ukrainian people, who continue to suffer due to war crimes. I wish all of you a good Sunday. Please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci.

형제자매 여러분, 전쟁범죄로 고통 받는 불쌍한 우크라이나 국민을 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 맙시다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 점심 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.