영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.03.05)

최고관리자
2023.03.26 15:09 406 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Second Sunday of Lent, Saint Peter's Square. Sunday, 5 March 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! On this Second Sunday of Lent, the Gospel of the Transfiguration is proclaimed. Jesus takes Peter, James and John with him on the mountain and is revealed to them in all his beauty as Son of God (cf. Mt 17:1-9).

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 사순 제2주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 3월 5일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 이번 사순 제2주일에는 변모의 복음이 선포됩니다. 예수님께서는 베드로와 야고보와 요한을 데리고 산에 오르시어 하느님의 아들로서 당신의 모든 아름다움을 그들에게 드러내 보이십니다. (마태오 17,1-9 참조)

Let us pause a moment over this scene and ask ourselves: Of what does this beauty consist? What do the disciples see? A special effect? No, that is not it. They see the light of God’s holiness shining on the face and on the clothing of Jesus, the perfect image of the Father. God’s majesty, God’s beauty is revealed. But God is Love. Therefore, the disciples had been beholding with their eyes the beauty and splendour of divine Love incarnate in Christ. They had a foretaste of paradise. What a surprise for the disciples! They had the face of Love before their very eyes for so long without ever being aware of how beautiful it was! Only now do they realize it with such joy, with immense joy.

이 장면에서 잠시 멈추고 자문해 봅시다. 이 아름다움은 무엇으로 구성되어 있습니까? 제자들은 무엇을 봅니까? 특수 효과? 아니, 그것은 아닙니다. 그들은 아버지의 완전한 형상이신 예수님의 얼굴과 옷에서 비치는 하느님의 거룩함의 빛을 봅니다. 하느님의 위엄, 하느님의 아름다움이 드러납니다. 그러나 하느님은 사랑이십니다. 그러므로 제자들은 그리스도 안에 육화한 하느님 사랑의 아름다움과 광채를 그들의 눈으로 보고 있었던 것입니다. 그들은 낙원을 미리 맛보았습니다. 제자들에게는 얼마나 놀라운 일입니까! 그들은 사랑의 얼굴이 얼마나 아름다운지 알지 못한 채 사랑의 얼굴을 오랫동안 눈앞에 보고 있었습니다! 이제야 그들은 기쁨으로, 엄청난 기쁨으로 그것을 깨닫습니다.

In reality, through this experience, Jesus is forming them, preparing them for an even more important step. Soon after that, in fact, they would have to recognize the same beauty in him when he would mount the cross and his face would be disfigured. Peter struggles to understand: he would like to stop time, “pause” the scene, stay there and prolong this marvelous experience. But Jesus does not allow it. Indeed, his light cannot be reduced to a “magical moment”! It would thus become something false, artificial, something that would dissolve into the fog of passing sentiment. On the contrary, Christ is the light that orients our journey like the pillar of fire for the people in the wilderness (Ex 13:21). Jesus’ beauty does not alienate his disciples from the reality of life, but gives them the strength to follow him all the way to Jerusalem, all the way to the cross. Christ’s beauty is not alienating. It always brings you forward. It does not make you hide. Go forward!

사실, 이 경험을 통해 예수님은 그들을 양성하고, 훨씬 더 중요한 단계를 위해 그들을 준비시키고 계십니다. 사실 얼마 지나지 않아 그분이 십자가에 달리셔서 얼굴이 일그러지실 때 그들은 그분에게서 똑같은 아름다움을 알아볼 수 있어야 할 것입니다. 베드로는 이해하기 어렵습니다. 그는 시간을 멈추고 장면을 “일시 중지”하고 그곳에 머물러 이 놀라운 경험을 연장하고 싶어 합니다. 그러나 예수님은 그것을 허락하지 않으십니다. 진정, 그분의 빛은 "마법의 순간"으로 축소될 수 없습니다! 그러면 그 빛이 거짓되고 인공적이고 일시적인 감정의 안개 속으로 녹아드는 것이 될 것이기 때문입니다. 그와 반대로 그리스도는 광야의 백성에게 불기둥과 같이 우리의 길을 인도하는 빛이십니다. (탈출기 13:21) 예수님의 아름다움은 제자들을 삶의 현실에서 멀어지게 하지 않고 제자들이 예루살렘까지, 십자가까지의 먼 길을 끝까지 그분을 따를 수 있는 힘을 줍니다. 그리스도의 아름다움은 멀어지게 하지 않습니다. 그리스도의 아름다움은 항상 여러분을 앞으로 인도합니다. 여러분이 숨게 하지 않습니다. 앞으로 나아가십시오.

Brothers and sisters, this Gospel traces a path for us too. It teaches us how important it is to remain with Jesus even when it is not easy to understand everything he says and does for us. In fact, it is by staying with him that we learn to recognize on his face the luminous beauty of love he gives us, even when it bears the marks of the cross. And it is in his school that we learn to see the same beauty on the faces of the people who walk beside us every day – family, friends, colleagues who take care of us in the most varied ways. How many luminous faces, how many smiles, how many wrinkles, how many tears and scars reveal love around us! Let us learn to recognize them and to fill our hearts with them. And then let us set out in order to bring the light we have received to others as well, through concrete acts of love (cf. 1 Jn 3:18), diving into our daily occupations more generously, loving, serving, and forgiving with greater earnestness and willingness. The contemplation of God’s wonders, the contemplation of God’s face, of the Lord’s face, must move us to the service of others.

형제자매 여러분, 이 복음은 우리에게도 길을 열어줍니다. 예수님께서 우리를 위해 말씀하시고 행하시는 모든 것을 이해하는 것이 쉽지 않을 때에 조차도 복음은 우리에게 예수님과 함께 머무르는 것이 얼마나 중요한지 가르칩니다. 사실, 그분과 함께 머무름으로써 우리는 그분의 얼굴에서 그분이 우리에게 주시는 빛나는 사랑의 아름다움을 알아보는 법을 배웁니다. 예수님이 십자가의 표시를 가지고 계실 때조차도 그렇습니다. 그리고 우리는 그분의 학교에서 매일 우리 곁에서 걷는 사람들 즉 가장 다양한 방법으로 우리를 돌보는 가족들, 친구들, 그리고 동료들의 얼굴에서 똑같은 아름다움을 보는 법을 배웁니다. 얼마나 많은 빛나는 얼굴들, 얼마나 많은 미소, 얼마나 많은 주름, 그리고 얼마나 많은 눈물과 상처가 우리 주위에서 사랑을 드러냅니까? 그것들을 알아차리고 그것들로 우리의 가슴을 채우는 법을 배웁시다. 그런 다음 출발합시다. 구체적인 사랑의 행위를 (1요한 3,18 참조) 통해서, 즉 더 관대한 마음으로 우리의 매일의 업무에 뛰어들고, 사랑하고, 봉사하고, 좀 더 간절하고 더 기꺼이 하는 마음으로 용서함으로써 우리가 받은 빛을 다른 사람들에게도 전하기 위해 출발합시다. 하느님의 경이로움에  대한 관상, 하느님의 얼굴, 주님의 얼굴에 대한 관상은 분명 우리를 움직여 다른 사람을 위해 봉사하도록 할 것입니다.

We can ask ourselves: Do we know how to recognize the light of God’s love in our lives? Do we recognize it with joy and gratitude on the faces of the people who love us? Do we look around us for the signs of this light that fills our hearts and open them to love and service? Or do we prefer the straw fires of idols that alienate us and close us in on ourselves? The great light of the Lord and the false, artificial light of idols. Which do I prefer?

우리는 스스로에게 물어볼 수 있습니다. 우리는 우리 삶에서 하느님 사랑의 빛을 알아차리는 법을 알고 있습니까? 우리를 사랑하는 사람들의 얼굴에서 하느님 사랑의 빛을 기쁘고 감사한 마음으로 알아차립니까? 우리는 우리 주위에서 이 빛의 표시를  찾습니까? 사랑의 빛은 우리 가슴을 가득 채우고 우리의 마음을 사랑과 봉사를 향해 열어줍니다. 아니면 우리를 소외시키고 우리를 자신 안에 가두는 우상의 섬광을 더 좋아합니까? 주님의 위대한 빛과 우상의 거짓되고 인공적인 빛 중에 어느 것을 선호합니까?

May Mary, who kept the light of her Son in her heart even in the darkness of Calvary, accompany us always on the way of love.

캘버리 (골고타) 의 어둠 속에서조차 당신 아드님의 빛을 마음에 간직하신 성모 마리아여, 사랑의 길에 저희와 항상 함께 하소서!

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters, These past days, my thought has been often directed to the victims of the train accident that happened in Greece. Many were young students. I am praying for the deceased. I am near the wounded and to their relatives. May Our Lady comfort them.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 요 며칠 동안 그리스에서 일어난 열차 사고의 희생자들을 많이 생각했습니다. 많은 희생자들이 어린 학생들이었습니다. 죽은 사람들을 위해 기도합니다. 저의 마음은 부상자들과 그들의 가족들 가까이에 있습니다. 성모님, 그들을 위로하여 주소서!

I now express my sorrow for the tragedy that took place in the waters of Cutro, near Crotone. I am praying for the numerous victims of the shipwreck, for their relatives and for those who survived. I manifest my appreciation and my gratitude to the local population and institutions

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.