영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2023.01.22)

최고관리자
2023.01.26 12:09 396 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, Sunday of the Word of God, Saint Peter's Square. 22 January 2023

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! The Gospel from today’s liturgy (Mt 4:12-23) narrates the call of the first disciples who, along the lake of Galilee leave everything to follow Jesus. He had already met some of them, thanks to John the Baptist, and God had placed the seed of faith within them (cf. Jn 1:35-39). So now, Jesus goes back to look for them where they live and work. The Lord always looks for us. The Lord always draws near to us, always. This time, he extends a direct call to them: “Follow me!” (Mt 4:19). And “immediately they left their nets and followed him” (v. 20). Let’s take a moment to reflect on this scene. This is the moment of a decisive encounter with Jesus, one they would remember their entire lives and would be included in the Gospel. From then on, they follow Jesus. And in order to follow him, they leave.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 연중 제 3주일, 하느님의 말씀 주일, 성 베드로 광장, 2023년 1월 22일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 전례의 복음(마태 4,12-23)은 갈릴리 호수 가에서 모든 것을 버리고 예수님을 따르는 첫 제자들을 부르시는 것을 설명합니다. 예수님은 세례자 요한 덕분에 이미 그들 중 몇 사람을 만나셨고, 하느님께서 그들 안에 믿음의 씨앗을 심어 주셨습니다. (요한 1,35-39 참조) 그래서 이제 예수님은 그들이 살고 일하는 곳으로 그들을 찾으러 다시 가십니다. 주님은 항상 우리를 찾으십니다. 주님은 항상 우리에게 가까이 오십니다. 항상. 이번에 예수님은 직접 부르십니다. “나를 따라오너라.” (마태오 4,19) “그러자 그들은 곧바로 그물을 버리고 예수님을 따랐습니다.” (20절) 잠시 이 장면을 묵상해봅시다. 이것은 예수님과의 결정적인 만남의 순간으로서 그들이 평생 기억할 것이고 복음에도 기록될 것입니다. 그 순간 이후 그들은 예수님을 따릅니다. 그들은 예수님을 따르기 위해서 떠납니다.

To leave so as to follow. And it is always like this with Jesus. It can begin in some way with a sense of attraction, perhaps due to others. Then the awareness can become more personal and can kindle a light in the heart. It becomes something beautiful to share: “You know, that passage from the Gospel struck me…. That service opportunity I had struck me…” – something that touches your heart. This is what happened with the first disciples (cf. Jn 1:40-42). But sooner or later, the moment comes in which it is necessary to leave so as to follow (cf. Lk 11:27-28). That is when it is necessary to make a decision: Shall I leave behind some certainties and embark on a new adventure, or shall I remain like I am? This is a decisive moment for every Christian because the meaning of everything else is at stake here. If someone does not find the courage to set out on the journey, the risk is to remain a spectator of one’s own existence and to live the faith halfway.

따르기 위해 떠나는 것. 예수님과는 항상 이렇습니다. 그것은 어떤 방식의 끌린다는 생각 아니면 다른 것 때문에 시작될 수 있습니다. 그러면 그런 자각이 더 개인적이 될 수 있고 마음에 불을 붙일 수 있습니다. 그것은 공유할 아름다운 무엇이 됩니다. “그런데, 복음의 그 말씀이 내 마음에 큰 울림을 주었네....” “내가 경험한 그 봉사 기회가 나에게 큰 감동을 주었어....” 여러분의 마음에 큰 울림을 준 무엇. 이것이 첫 제자들에게 일어난 일입니다. (요한 1,40-42 참조) 이제 곧 따르기 위해 떠나야 하는 순간이 옵니다. (루카 11,27-28 참조) 그것은 결정을 내려야 할 때입니다. 확실한 것들을 뒤로하고 새로운 모험의 길을 떠날 것인가, 아니면 지금의 나로 남을 것인가? 이것은 모든 크리스천들의 결정적인 순간입니다. 다른 모든 것의 의미가 여기에 달려 있기 때문입니다. 어떤 사람이 여행을 떠날 용기를 내지 못하면 그는 자신의 존재에 대한 구경꾼으로 남아 불완전한 신앙인의 삶을 살 위험을 집니다.

To stay with Jesus, therefore, requires the courage to leave, to set out on the journey. What must we leave behind? Our vices and our sins, certainly, which are like anchors that hold us at bay and prevent us from setting sail. To begin to leave, it is only right that we begin by asking forgiveness – forgiveness for the things that are not beautiful. I leave these things behind to move forward. But it is also necessary to leave behind what holds us back from living fully, for example, fear, selfish calculations, the guarantees that come from staying safe, just getting by. It also means giving up the time wasted on so many useless things. How beautiful it would be to leave all this in order to experience, for example, the tiring but rewarding risk of service, or to dedicate time to prayer so as to grow in friendship with the Lord.

그러므로 예수님과 함께 지내려면 떠나는 용기, 여행을 떠나는 용기가 필요합니다. 우리는 무엇을 버려야 합니까? 분명, 우리의 악과 우리의 죄입니다. 그것들은 우리를 항구에 붙잡아두고 항해를 막는 닻과 같습니다. 떠나기 전에 용서를 청하는 것으로 시작하는 것이 옳습니다. - 아름답지 못한 것들에 대한 용서입니다. 앞으로 나아가기 위해서 이런 것들을 버립니다. 그러나 우리가 온전한 삶을 사는 데 방해가 되는 것들을 또한 버려야 합니다. 예를 들어서, 두려움, 이기적인 계산, 안전을 유지하고 그냥 지내는 데서 오는 보장을 버려야 합니다. 그것은 또한 너무 많은 쓸모없는 일에 낭비되는 시간을 포기하는 것을 의미합니다. 예를 들어, 힘들지만 보람 있는 봉사를 경험한다든가 기도에 시간을 바쳐 주님과의 우정을 성장시키기 위해 이 모든 것을 버리는 것은 얼마나 아름다울까요.

I am also thinking of a young family who leaves behind a quiet life to open themselves up to the unpredictable and beautiful adventure of motherhood and fatherhood. It is a sacrifice, but all it takes is one look at a child to understand that it was the right choice to leave behind certain rhythms and comforts to have this joy. I am also thinking, of certain professionals, for example, doctors or healthcare workers, who give up a lot of free time to study and prepare themselves, and who do good, dedicating many hours day and night, and spend so much physical and mental energy for the sick. I think of workers who leave behind convenience, who let go of doing nothing so as to put food on the table. In short, to live life, we need to accept the challenge to leave. Today, Jesus extends this invitation to each of us.

저는 또한 조용한 삶을 뒤로하고 예측할 수 없고 아름다운 모성과 부성의 모험에 자신들을 개방하는 젊은 가족을 생각합니다. 그것은 희생이지만, 이 기쁨을 갖기 위해 특정한 리듬과 편안함을 뒤로한 것이 올바른 선택이었다는 것을 이해하는데 필요한 것은 아기를 한 번 쳐다보는 것으로 충분합니다. 저는 또한 예를 들어, 공부하고 준비하기 위해 많은 자유 시간을 포기하고, 밤낮으로 많은 시간을 바치고, 병자를 위해 좋은 일을 하고, 많은 육체적 정신적 에너지를 쓰는 의사와 의료종사자와 같은 특정 전문가들을 생각합니다. 저는 편리함을 뒤로하고 무 노동을 버리고 식탁에 음식을 차리는 노동자들을 생각합니다. 요컨대, 살아가기 위해 떠나는 도전을 받아들여야 합니다. 오늘 예수님께서 우리 각자에게 이 초대장을 보내십니다.

So, I leave you with a question about this. First of all: Can I remember a “strong moment” in which I have already encountered Jesus? Each of us can recall our own story – in my life, has there been a significant moment when I encountered Jesus? And, is there something beautiful and significant that happened in my life because of which I left other less important things? And today, is there something Jesus asks me to give up? What are the material things, ways of thinking, attitudes I need to leave behind so as to truly say “yes”? May Mary help us to respond with a total “yes” to God, like she did, to know what to leave behind so as to follow him better. Do not be afraid to leave if it is to follow Jesus. We will always find that we are better.

그래서 저는 이것에 관한 질문을 여러분에게 남깁니다. 우선, 내가 이미 예수님을 만났던 “강력한 순간”을 기억할 수 있습니까? 우리 각자는 자신의 이야기를 기억할 수 있습니다. - 이를테면, 내 인생에서 예수님을 만난 중요한 순간이 있었습니까? 그리고, 나의 삶에서 아름답고 의미 있는 일이 있었고 그것 때문에 다른 덜 중요한 것들을 버린 적이 있습니까? 그리고 오늘 예수님께서 나에게 포기하라고 하시는 것이 있습니까? 진정으로 "예"라고 말씀드리기 위해 내가 버려야 할 물질적인 것, 사고방식, 그리고 태도는 무엇입니까? 성모님, 저희를 도우셔서, 저희가 성모님이 하셨던 것과 같이 하느님을 더 잘 따르기 위해 무엇을 버려야 하는지 알기 위해서 하느님께 온전한 “예”라고 답할 수 있게 하소서! 예수님을 따르는 일이라면 떠나는 것을 두려워하지 마십시오. 그러면 우리가 더 낫다는 것을 항상 발견할 것입니다.

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! This Third Sunday of Ordinary Time is dedicated in a special way to the Word of God. Let us rediscover with awe the fact that God speaks to us, especially through the Sacred Scriptures. Let us read them, study them, meditate on them, pray over them. Let us read a passage from the Bible every day, especially from the Gospel. Jesus speaks to us there, he enlightens us, he guides us. And I remind you of something I have said other times: Let’s have a small Gospel, a pocket-size Gospel, to take in your bag, always with us. And when there is a moment during the day, read something from the Gospel. It is Jesus who accompanies us. So, a small pocket-size Gospel always with us.

삼종기도 후에
친애하는 형제자매 여러분! 연중 제3주일은 특별히 하느님 말씀에 봉헌됩니다. 특히 성경을 통해 하느님께서 우리에게 말씀하신다는 사실을 경외심을 가지고 재발견합시다. 성경을 읽고 공부하고 묵상하고 기도합시다. 매일 성경, 특히 복음에서 한 구절을 읽읍시다. 예수님은 그곳에서 우리에게 말씀하시고, 우리를 깨우치시고, 우리를 인도하십니다. 그리고 제가 다른 시간에 말씀드린 것을 상기시켜 드립니다. 작은 복음서, 가방에 넣을 수 있는 포켓사이즈의 복음서를 가지고 다닙시다. 그리고 낮에 조금의 시간이라도 날 때 복음서를 펴고 읽으십시오. 우리와 동행하시는 분은 예수님이십니다. 그래서 항상 작은 포켓사이즈 복음서를 가지고 다니십시오.

Today I would like to express my wish for peace and every good to all those in the Far East, and in various parts of the world, who are celebrating the Lunar New Year. Nevertheless, on this joyous occasion, I cannot fail to mention my spiritual nearness to those who are going through difficult times due to the coronavirus pandemic, with the hope that these present difficulties might soon be overcome. Lastly, I hope that the kindness, sensitivity, solidarity and harmony that are being experienced in the families who are reunited in these days as is customary, might ever more permeate and characterize our family and social relationships so as to live a serene and happy life. Happy New Year!

오늘 저는 구정을 지내는 극동과 세계 각지의 모든 분들에게 평화와 만복의 염원을 표하고자 합니다. 그럼에도 불구하고 이 기쁜 때에 저는 코로나바이러스 대유행으로 어려운 시기를 겪고 있는 이들에게 현재의 어려움이 곧 극복될 수 있기를 바라며 제가 영적으로 가까이 있음을 언급하지 않을 수 없습니다. 마지막으로 오늘 관습대로 상봉하는 가정에서 경험하는 다정함과 감수성, 연대와 화합이 우리 가족과 사회관계에 더욱 스며들어 평안하고 행복한 삶을 살 수 있기를 바랍니다. 새해 복 많이 받으세요!

Sadly, my thought turns in particular to Myanmar, where the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption in the Village of Can Thar – one  of the most ancient and important places of worship in the country – was burned and destroyed. I am close to the helpless civilian population subject to severe trials in many cities. Please God that this conflict will soon come to an end, opening a new period of forgiveness, love and peace. Let us pray together to Our Lady for Myanmar. [Recitation of the Hail Mary…]

슬프게도 제 생각은 그 나라에서 가장 오래되고 중요한 예배 장소 중 하나인 칸 타르 마을에 있는 성모승천 교회가 불타고 파괴된 미얀마로 향합니다. 저는 그 나라의 많은 도시에서 혹독한 시련을 겪고 있는 무기력한 민간인들과 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 이 갈등이 곧 끝나고 용서와 사랑과 평화의 새 시대가 열리기를 하느님께 기도드립니다. 미얀마를 위해 성모님께 함께 기도합시다. [성모송 낭송…]

I also invite you to pray that the acts of violence in Peru might cease. Violence quenches the hope for a just solution to problems. I encourage all the parties involved to undertake the path of dialogue as brothers of the same nation, in full respect for human rights and the rule of law. I join the Peruvian Bishops in saying: ¡No a la violencia, venga de donde venga! ¡No más muertes! [No to violence wherever it comes from! No more deaths!] There are Peruvians in the Square….

저는 또한 여러분이 페루에서 폭력 행위가 중단되도록 기도해 주시도록 초대합니다. 폭력은 문제에 대한 정의로운 해결책에 대한 희망을 소멸시킵니다. 저는 관련된 모든 당사자들이 인권과 법치주의를 충분히 존중하면서 같은 나라의 형제로서 대화의 길을 걷도록 독려합니다. 저는 페루 주교들과 함께 다음과 같이 말씀드립니다. ¡No a la violencia, venga de donde venga! ¡ [어떠한 폭력도 거부합니다. 더 이상의 죽음도 거부합니다!] 광장에 페루인들이 보입니다....

Positive signs are coming from Cameroon that bring the hope of progress toward the resolution of the conflict in the English-speaking regions. I encourage all the parties who have signed the Agreement to persevere on the path of dialogue and mutual understanding, for only through encounter can the future be designed.

카메룬의 영어권 지역에서의 분쟁 해결의 진전에 대한 희망을 가져오는 긍정적인 신호들이 오고 있습니다. 합의서에 서명한 모든 당사자가 대화와 상호이해의 길을 견지할 것을 권장합니다. 만남을 통해서만 미래를 설계할 수 있기 때문입니다.

I extend my greeting to all of you, those from Italy and other countries. I greet the pilgrims from Spalato, Warsaw – there are many Poles I see because of the flags – and Mérida-Badajoz (Spain), as well as those from Ascoli Piceno, Montesilvano and Gela; the group from Guardian Angel School, Alessandria; those from Gioventù Ardente Mariana [Fervent Marian Youth] from Rome; and members of the Association of Catholic Psychologists.

이탈리아와 다른 나라에서 온 여러분 모두에게 인사를 드립니다. 저는 바르샤바의 스팔라토에서 온 순례자들을 맞이합니다. - 깃발은 든 많은 폴란드인들이 보입니다. Alessandria의 Guardian Angel School 그룹 그리고 스페인의 Merida-Dadajoz 그룹도 보입니다. 로마에서 온 Gioventù Ardente Mariana [열렬한 마리아 청년]; 및 가톨릭 심리학자 협회 회원들에게도 인사드립니다.

In these days, as we pray in particular for the full unity of all Christians, please, let us not forget, to pray for peace for war-torn Ukraine. May the Lord comfort and sustain that people who are suffering so much! They are suffering so much!

특별히 우리 모두 모든 그리스도인의 온전한 일치를 위해 기도하는 요 즈음에 전쟁으로 피폐해진 우크라이나의 평화를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 맙시다. 많은 고통을 겪고 있는 우크라이나 사람들을 주님께서 위로하시고 지켜주소서! 그들은 너무 고통 받고 있습니다!

I wish all of you a good Sunday. Even the young people of the Immaculata. And please do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci.

Immaculata의 젊은이들과 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시기 바랍니다. 저를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 점심 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.