영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2022.10.16)

최고관리자
2022.11.05 09:14 585 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Saint Peter's Square, Twenty-ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time, 16 September 2022

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! The Gospel from today’s Liturgy concludes with a troubling question posed by Jesus: “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” (Lk 18:8) It’s almost like he was saying, “When I come again at the end of time” – or we could also think, even now, at this time of life – “will I find a bit of faith in you, in your world?” This is a serious question. Let us imagine that the Lord came today on earth. Unfortunately, he would see many wars, much poverty and many inequalities. At the same time, he would see tremendous technical conquests, modern means, and people who are always running, who never stop. But would he find someone who dedicates time and affection to him, someone who would put him in first place? Above all, let us ask ourselves, “What would he find in me, if the Lord were to come today, what would he find in me, in my life, in my heart? What priorities would he see in my life?”

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 성 베드로 광장, 연중 제29주일, 2022년 10월 16일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 전례의 복음은 “사람의 아들이 올 때에 이 세상에서 믿음을 찾아볼 수 있겠느냐?” (루카 18,8) 라는 예수님의 걱정 어린 질문으로 끝을 맺습니다. 마치 “내가 세상 끝에 다시 올 때에” - 또는 지금, 삶의 이 순간에, 라고 생각할 수 있습니다. - “내가 너희 안에, 너희의 세상에, 조금이라도 믿음을 찾을 수 있겠느냐?”라고 말씀하시는 것 같습니다. 이것은 심각한 질문입니다. 주님께서 오늘 이 땅에 오셨다고 상상해 봅시다. 불행하게도 그분은 많은 전쟁, 많은 빈곤, 많은 불평등을 보시게 될 것입니다. 동시에 그분은 엄청난 기술적 정복, 현대적 도구, 항상 달리고 절대로 멈추지 않는 사람들을 보실 것입니다. 그러나 그분은 그분에게 시간과 애정을 바치는 사람, 그분을 첫 자리에 모시는 사람을 발견하실 수 있을까요? 무엇보다도 우리 자신에게 물어봅시다. “주님이 오늘 오신다면 그분이 내게서 무엇을 발견하실까? 나에게서, 나의 삶에서, 나의 마음에서 무엇을 발견하실까? 나의 삶에서 어떤 우선순위를 보실까?”

We often focus on so many urgent but unnecessary things. We occupy and preoccupy ourselves with so many secondary realities. And perhaps without even recognizing it, we neglect what counts the most and we allow our love for God to grow cold, to grow cold bit by bit. Today, Jesus offers us the remedy to rekindle a tepid faith. And what is the remedy? Prayer. Yes, prayer is the medicine for faith, it is the restorative of the soul. It needs to be constant prayer, however. If we must undergo treatment to get better, it is important to follow the treatment plan well, to take the medicine faithfully and regularly in the right way and at the right times.

우리는 종종 긴급하지만 불필요한 많은 일에 집중합니다. 우리는 너무나 많은 이차적인 일에 매달리고 있습니다. 그리고 어쩌면 자기도 모르는 사이에 가장 소중한 것을 등한히 여기며 하느님께 대한 사랑이 식어가도록, 조금씩 식어가도록 내버려둡니다. 오늘 예수님은 우리에게 미지근한 믿음에 다시 불을 붙일 수 있는 해결책을 제시하십니다. 그러면 무슨 해결책일까요? 기도입니다. 예, 기도가 믿음의 약이며 영혼의 회복제입니다. 그러나 지속적인 기도이어야 합니다. 우리가 회복을 위해서 치료를 받아야 한다면 약을 적시에 바른 방법으로 규칙적으로 충실히 복용하며 그 치료계획을 잘 따르는 것이 중요합니다.

This is necessary in all of life. Let us think of a houseplant: we need to water it consistently every day. We cannot soak it and then leave it without giving it water for a week! Even more so with prayer. We cannot live only on strong moments of prayer or occasional intense encounters, and then “go into hibernation”. Our faith would dry up. We need the daily water of prayer, we need time dedicated to God, so that he can enter into our time, into our lives; we need consistent moments in which we open our hearts to him so that he can daily pour out on us love, peace, joy, strength, hope, thus nourishing our faith.

이것은 모든 삶에 필요합니다. 실내용 화초를 생각해봅시다. 매일 지속적으로 물을 주어야 합니다. 우리는 그것을 물에 푹 담그고 나서 일주일 동안 물을 주지 않고 그대로 둘 수 없습니다! 기도는 더욱 그렇습니다. 우리는 단지 강한 기도의 순간이나 가끔의 강렬한 만남만으로 살 수 없으며, 그러고 나서 “겨울 잠 (동면) 으로 들어갑니다.” 우리의 믿음은 마를 것입니다. 우리는 매일의 기도의 물이 필요하고, 하느님이 우리의 시간과 우리의 삶 안의로 오실 수 있도록 하느님께 바치는 시간이 필요합니다. 우리는 하느님께서 매일 우리에게 사랑, 평화, 기쁨, 힘, 희망을 부어주시고 그래서 우리의 믿음을 키워주시도록 우리의 마음을 그분께 여는 일관된 순간들을 가져야 합니다.

This is why Jesus tells his disciples – to everyone, not only to some! – “that they ought always to pray and not lose heart” (v. 1). Now someone might object: “But, how can I do that? I don’t live in a convent. I don’t have much time to pray!” Perhaps a wise spiritual practice for this real difficulty that the elderly, especially our grandparents, know well can come to our aid, which is a bit forgotten today. These are so-called aspirations. The name is a bit outdated, but the substance is good. What are they? They are very short, easy to memorize prayers that can be repeated often throughout the day, in the course of various activities, to remain “in tune” with the Lord.

이것이 바로 예수님이 제자들에게 - 몇 사람에게가 아니라 모든 사람들에게 - “낙심하지 말고 끊임없이 기도해야한다.”(1절) 고 말씀하시는 이유입니다. 이제 누군가 이의를 제기할 수 있습니다. “그러나 어떻게 그것을 할 수 있습니까? 저는 수도원에 살지 않습니다. 기도할 시간이 그렇게 많지 않습니다!” 아마도, 오늘날 좀 잊어버리긴 했지만, 노인, 특히 우리의 조부모님이 잘 알고 있는 이 실제적인 어려움에 대한 현명한 영적인 실천이 도움이 될 수 있을 것입니다. 그것은 소위 열망입니다. 이름은 조금 낡았지만 내용은 좋습니다. 그것이 무엇일까요? 매우 짧고 기억하기 쉬운 기도로서 다양한 활동을 하면서, 하느님과의 지속적으로 “호흡을 맞추기” 위해 하루 종일 반복할 수 있습니다. 

For example, as soon as we awaken, we can say: “Lord, I thank you and I offer this day to you”. This is a short prayer. Then, before an activity, we can repeat, “Come, Holy Spirit”. Between one thing and another, we can pray thus, “Jesus, I trust in you. Jesus, I love you”. Really short prayers that help us stay in contact with the Lord. How often we send instant messages to the people we love! Let’s do this with the Lord as well so that our hearts remain connected to him. And let’s not forget to read his responses. The Lord always responds. Where do we find them? In the Gospel which should always be kept at hand and should be opened several times every day, to receive a Word of life directed to us.

예를 들어, 잠에서 깨어나자마자 “주님, 감사합니다. 이 날을 당신께 드립니다.”라고 말할 수 있습니다. 이것은 짧은 기도입니다. 그런 다음 활동 전에 우리는 “성령이여 오소서...”라고 반복할 수 있습니다. 한 가지와 다른 한 가지 사이에 우리는 기도할 수 있습니다. “예수님, 당신을 믿습니다. 예수님, 당신을 사랑합니다.” 우리가 주님과 접촉을 유지하도록 돕는 정말 짧은 기도들입니다. 우리는 사랑하는 사람들에게 얼마나 자주 짧은 메시지를 보냅니까? 우리의 마음이 주님과 연결되어 있도록 이것을 주님과도 합시다. 그리고 그분의 응답을 읽는 것을 잊지 맙시다. 주님은 항상 응답하십니다. 어디에서 찾을 수 있습니까? 항상 손에 들고 다녀야 하는, 우리를 향한 생명의 말씀을 받기위해서, 매일 여러 번 펴야하는 복음서에서 주님의 응답을 찾을 수 있습니다.

And let’s go back to the advice I have given many times – carry a pocket-size Gospel in your pocket in your purse. And when you have a minute, open it and read something, and the Lord will respond.

그리고 제가 여러 번 드린 조언으로 돌아가 보겠습니다. - 주머니에 작은 복음서를 넣고 다니십시오. 그리고 짧은 시간이 있을 때 복음서를 열고 무언가를 읽으십시오. 주님이 응답하실 것입니다.

May the Virgin Mary, faithful listener, teach us the art of praying always, without losing heart.

충실한 경청자이신 동정 마리아여, 낙심하지 않고 항상 기도하는 기술을 저희에게 가르쳐주소서!

After the Angelus, the Holy Father continued:

Dear brothers and sisters, On 10 October last year, the first phase opened of the XVI Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops on the theme, “For a Synodal Church: Communion, Participation, Mission”. Since then, the first phase of the Synod is being carried out in the local Churches through listening and discernment. The fruits of the synodal process under way are many, but so that they might come to full maturity, it is necessary not to be in a rush. Therefore, in order to have a more relaxed period of discernment, I have established that this Synodal Assembly will take place in two sessions. The first from 4 to 29 October 2023, and the second in October of 2024. I trust that this decision will promote the understanding of synodality as a constitutive dimension of the Church, and help everyone to live it as the journey of brothers and sisters who proclaim the joy of the Gospel.

삼종기도 후에

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 작년 10월 10일, “시노드 정신의 교회: 친교, 참여, 선교”라는 주제로 제 16차 주교 시노드 정기총회의 1단계가 개회되었습니다. 그 이후에 시노드의 1단계가 경청과 분별을 통해 지방교회에서 시행되어 왔습니다. 현재 진행되고 있는 시노드 과정의 열매는 많지만, 온전한 성숙에 이르게 하기 위해서 서두르지 말아야 합니다. 그래서 좀 더 편안한 분별의 시간을 갖기 위해 저는 이번 총회를 2회기로 정했습니다. 첫 번째는 2023년 10월 4일부터 29일까지, 두 번째는 2024년 10월입니다. 저는 이 결정이 시노드를 교회의 구성적 차원으로 이해하는 것을 증진하고, 모든 사람이 시노드의 정신을, 복음의 기쁨을 선포하는 형제자매들의 여정으로, 실천하는 것에 도움이 될 것으로 믿습니다.

Today, in Boves (Cuneo), Fathers Giuseppe Bernardi and Mario Ghibaudo – pastor and assistant pastor, killed in hatred of the faith in 1943 – will be proclaimed Blessed. In extreme danger they did not abandon the people entrusted to them, but assisted them even to the point of shedding their blood, sharing the tragic destiny of other fellow townspeople killed by the Nazis. May their example enkindle in priests the desire to be pastors after Christ’s heart, always alongside their people. A round of applause for the new Blesseds!

1943년에 신앙에 대한 증오로 살해된 주세페 베르나르디 신부와 마리오 기바우도 신부 - 주임신부와 부주임신부 - 가 오늘 보베스(쿠네오)에서 복자로 선포될 것입니다. 그들은 극도의 위험 속에서도 그들에게 맡겨진 사람들을 버리지 않고 자신의 피를 흘리기까지 도우며 나치에 의해 살해된 다른 마을 사람들의 비극적인 운명을 공유했습니다. 그들의 모범이 사제들에게 항상 그들의 신자들 곁에서 그리스도의 마음을 따르는 목자가 되고자 하는 열망에 다시 불을 붙이게 하소서! 새 복자들에게 환호를 보냅시다.

This Tuesday, 18 October, the Foundation “Aid to the Church in Need” is promoting the “A million children praying the Rosary” campaign. I thank all the children who are participating! Let us unite ourselves to them and entrust the suffering people of Ukraine, and other people who are suffering due to war and any form of violence and misery, to Our Lady’s intercession.

이번 10월 18일 화요일, “Aid to the Church in Need”재단은 “100만 어린이 묵주기도” 캠페인을 진행하고 있습니다. 참여하는 모든 어린이들에게 감사드립니다! 그들과 연합하여 고통 받는 우크라이나 사람들과 전쟁과 모든 형태의 폭력과 비참함으로 고통 받는 다른 사람들을 성모님의 전구에 맡기도록 합시다.

Regarding misery, tomorrow is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Everyone can give a hand toward a society where no one feels excluded because they are poor.

불행과 관련하여 내일은 세계 빈곤 퇴치의 날입니다. 가난해서 소외감을 느끼지 않는 사회를 위해 누구나 도움을 줄 수 있습니다.

I greet all of you, people from Rome and pilgrims from various countries: families, parish groups, associations. In particular, I greet the musical band from Freiburg that I heard playing. You are really good! The “Comelico” Choir from Santo Stefano di Cadore and the Association of the Militia of the Immaculata, and the representatives of the Spanish Confederation of Business Organizations and the Spanish Federation of the Self-Employed. I also greet those who are here from Chajarí, Entre Ríos Province (Argentina). May God bless you!

가족, 본당 단체, 단체 등 로마인과 다양한 나라의 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히, 제가 연주를 들은 프라이부르크의 악단에게 인사드립니다. 여러분 연주 정말 좋습니다. Santo Stefano di Cadore의 "Comelico"합창단과 Militia of Immaculata 협회, 스페인 기업 조직 연맹 및 스페인 자영업 연맹 대표. 아르헨티나의 Entre Ríos Province의 Chajarí에서 오신 분들께도 인사를 드립니다. 하느님의 축복을 빕니다.

I hope all of you have a good Sunday. And, please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 행복한 주일 보내시길 빕니다. 그리고 저를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 마시기 바랍니다. 맛있는 점심 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다!

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.