영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2022.09.11)

최고관리자
2022.09.24 11:57 455 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Saint Peter's Square, Twenty Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, 11 September 2022

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! The Gospel of today’s Liturgy presents us the three parables of mercy (cf. Lk 15, 4-32); this is what they are called because they show God’s merciful heart. Jesus tells them to respond to the grumblings of the pharisees and the scribes, who say: “This fellow welcomes sinners and eats with them” (v.2). They are scandalized because Jesus was among sinners. If for them this is religiously scandalous, Jesus, by welcoming sinners and eating with them, reveals to us that God is just like that: God excludes no one, he wants everyone at his banquet, because he loves everyone as his children: everyone, no-one excluded, everyone. The three parables, then, summarize the heart of the Gospel: God is the Father and comes in search of us whenever we are lost.

프란치스코 교황 삼종 기도, 성 베드로 광장, 연중 제24주일, 2022년 9월 11일

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 전례 복음은 세 가지 자비의 비유를 제시합니다. (루카 15,4-32 참조) 하느님의 자비로운 마음을 나타내기 때문에 자비의 비유라고 불립니다. 예수님은 그들에게 “저 사람은 죄인들을 받아들이고 또 그들과 함께 음식을 먹는군.” (2절) 이라고 하며 투덜대는 바리사이와 율법학자들에 대한 응답으로 비유를 말씀하십니다. 그들은 예수님이 죄인들 가운데 계셨기 때문에 분노합니다. 만일 그들에게 이것이 종교적으로 수치스러운 일이라면, 예수님은 죄인들을 받아들이시고 그들과 함께 식사하심으로써 하느님이 바로 그러하시다는 것을 우리에게 드러내십니다. 하느님은 아무도 제외시키지 않으십니다. 그분은 그분의 잔치에 모든 사람이 오기를 원하십니다. 그분은 모든 사람을 그분의 자녀로 사랑하시기 때문입니다. 모든 사람, 아무도 제외되지 않는 모든 사람입니다. 세 비유는 복음의 핵심을 요약합니다. 하느님은 아버지이시며 우리가 길을 잃을 때마다 우리를 찾아 나서십니다.

Indeed, the protagonists of the parables, who represent God, are a shepherd who searches for the lost sheep, a woman who finds the lost coin, and the father of the prodigal son. Let us dwell on an aspect that all these three protagonists have in common. All three of them essentially have something in common, which we might define thus: restlessness for something that is missing – whether you are missing a sheep, you are missing a coin, you are missing a son – the unease of missing something, all three protagonists of these parables are uneasy because they are missing something.

과연 하느님을 상징하는 비유의 주인공들은 잃어버린 양을 찾는 목자, 잃어버린 동전을 찾는 여인, 탕자의 아버지입니다. 이 세 주인공의 공통점에 대해 잠시 생각해봅시다. 세 사람 모두 본질적으로 공통점을 가지고 있습니다. 우리는 그것을 다음과 같이 정의할 수 있습니다. 잃어버린 무엇에 대해 안전부절하는 것입니다. – 양을 잃어버린다든가, 동전을 잃어버린다든가, 아들을 잃어버린다든가 해서 - 무엇인가를 잃어버리고 불안해합니다. 이 비유들의 3 주인
공들은 무엇인가를 잃어버리고 불안해합니다.

All three, after all, if they were to calculate, could rest easy: the shepherd is missing a sheep, but he has ninety-nine others – “Let it be lost…”; the woman is missing a coin, but has nine others; and even the father has another son, obedient, to devote himself to – why think about the one who has gone off to live a dissolute life? Nonetheless, there is anxiety in their hearts – of the shepherd, the woman and the father – about what is missing: the sheep, the coin, the son who has gone away. One who loves is concerned about the one who is missing, longs for who is absent, seeks who is lost, await who has gone astray. For he wants no-one to be lost.

결국 세 사람 모두가 계산을 했다면 편히 쉴 수 있었을 것입니다. 목자는 한 마리의 양을 잃었지만 다른 99 마리의 양이 있습니다. - 잃어버리게 놔둡시다. - 그 여인은 동전 하나를 잃어버렸지만 다른 9개가 남아 있습니다. 아버지도 순종적이고 그에게 헌신적인 다른 아들이 있습니다. - 방탕한 삶을 살기 위해 떠난 사람을 왜 생각합니까? 그러나 목자, 여인, 그리고 아버지, 그들의 마음에는 불안이 있습니다. - 잃어버린 것 즉 양, 동전, 그리고 가버린 아들에 대한 불안이 있습니다. 사랑하는 사람은 잃어버린 대상을 걱정하고, 없는 대상을 그리워하고, 잃어버린 대상을 찾고 길 잃은 사람을 기다립니다. 그는 아무도 잃어버리고 싶어 하지 않기 때문입니다.

Brothers and sisters, God is like this: he does not “rest easy” if we stray from Him, he is grieved, He trembles in his innermost being; and he sets out to look for us, until He takes us back into his arms. The Lord does not calculate losses and risks; he has the heart of a father and a mother, and suffers for the lack of his beloved children. “But why does he suffer if this son is a scoundrel, if he has gone?” He suffers, he suffers. God suffers for our distance and when we go astray, he awaits our return. Remember: God always awaits us with open arms, whatever the situation in life in which we are lost may be. As a Psalm says, He will “neither slumber nor sleep”, he always watches over us (cf. 121, 4-5).

형제자매 여러분, 하느님은 이와 같으십니다. 우리가 그분으로부터 멀어지면 그분은 “편히 쉬지” 않으시고 슬퍼하십니다. 그분은 그분의 가장 깊은 존재 안에서 떠십니다. 그리고 우리를 찾아 나서십니다. 그분이 우리를 그분의 품 안으로 데려오실 때까지. 주님은 손실과 위험부담을 계산하지 않으십니다. 그분은 아버지와 어머니의 마음을 가지고 계시고 자신의 사랑하는 자녀들의 부재 때문에 고통을 당하십니다. “그런데 이 아들이 탕자이고 떠나버렸다면 왜 괴로워합니까?” 그는 괴로워합니다. 그는 고통을 당합니다. 하느님은 우리가 멀리 있는 것을 고통스러워하시고 우리가 길을 잃으면 우리가 돌아오기를 기다리십니다. 기억하십시오. 하느님은 삶의 어떤 상황에서 우리가 길을 잃었든지 항상 양 팔을 벌리시고 우리를 기다리십니다. 시편에서 말하듯이 그분은 “졸지도 않으시고 잠들지도 않으시고” 항상 우리를 지키십니다. (시편 121, 4,5 참조)

Let us look at ourselves now, and ask ourselves: do we imitate the Lord in this, that is, are we anxious about what is missing? Do we have nostalgia for those who are missing, who have drifted from Christian life? Do we carry this inner restlessness, or are we serene and undisturbed among ourselves? In other words, do we truly miss those who are missing from our communities, or do we pretend and not let it touch our hearts? Do I truly miss those who are missing in my life? Or are we comfortable among ourselves, calm and blissful in our groups – “I attend a very good apostolic group…” – without compassion for those who are far away? It is not a question merely of being “open to others”, it is the Gospel!

이제 우리 자신을 바라보고 자문해 봅시다. 우리는 이 점에서 주님을 본받고 있습니까? 즉, 잃어버린 것에 대해 불안해합니까? 우리는 잃어버린 사람들, 즉 크리스천 삶에서 벗어난 사람들을 걱정합니까? 우리는 이런 내적불안을 느끼고 있습니까? 아니면 우리자신들 가운데에서 고요하고 동요하지 않습니까? 다시 말해, 우리는 우리 공동체에서 잃어버린 사람들을 진정으로 그리워합니까? 아니면 마음이 가지 않는 것처럼 모른 체 합니까? 나는 진정 나의 삶에서 잃어버린 사람들을 그리워합니까? 아니면 우리 자신들 가운데서 편안하고 우리 그룹 안에서 고요하고 더 없이 행복합니까? - “나는 아주 좋은 사도직 그룹에 속해 있고.....” 멀리 떨어져 있는 사람들에 대한 가엾은 마음 없이 행복합니까? 그것은 단지 “다른 사람들에게 열려 있음”의 문제가 아니고 그것은 복음입니다.

The shepherd of the parable did not say, “I have another ninety-nine sheep, why should I waste time to go and look for the lost one?” Instead, he went to look. Let us then reflect on our relationships: do I pray for those who do not believe, who have drifted away, who are bitter? Do we attract those who are distant through the style of God, which is closeness, compassion and tenderness? The Father asks us to be attentive to the children he misses the most. Let us think of someone we know, who is close to us and has perhaps never heard anyone say, “You know, you are important to God”. “But I am in an irregular situation, I have done this bad thing, that one…”. “You are important to God”, say to him. “You are not searching for him, but he is searching for you”.

비유의 목자는 “나에게 다른 아흔아홉 마리의 양이 있는데 왜 잃어버린 양을 찾기 위해 시간을 낭비해야 하나?”라고 말하지 않았습니다. 대신에 그는 찾아 나섰습니다. 이제 우리의 관계성을 묵상합시다. 나는 믿지 않는 사람들, 길을 잃은 사람들, 비통해 하는 사람들을 위해 기도합니까? 우리는 멀리 있는 사람들의 마음을 하느님의 스타일을 통해서 즉 친밀함, 연민, 그리고 부드러움을 통해서 끕니까? 하느님 아버지께서 우리에게 그분이 가장 그리워하시는 어린이들에게 세심한 주의를 기울일 것을 요구하십니다. 우리가 아는 어떤 사람, 우리에게 가깝지만 아무도 그에게 다음과 같은 얘기를 하는 것을 들어보지 않은 사람을 생각해봅시다. “아시지요? 당신은 하느님께 중요한 사람입니다.” 그는 이렇게 얘기할지 모릅니다. “그러나 나는 불안정한 상황에 있고, 이런 나쁜 일을 했고 저런....” 그 사람에게 이렇게 얘기하십시오. “당신은 하느님께 중요한 사람입니다. 당신이 그분을 찾지 않지만 그분은 당신을 찾고 계십니다.”

Let us – men and women with restless hearts – be troubled by these questions, and pray to Our Lady, mother who never tired of searching for and taking care of us, her children.

당황스런 마음의 우리들 - 이러한 질문에 고통스러워합시다. 그리고 그분의 자녀인 우리를 찾으시고 우리를 돌보시는데 절대로 지치지 않으시는 우리의 성모님께 기도합시다.

After the Angelus, the Holy Father continued:

The day after tomorrow, I will leave for a three-day journey in Kazakhstan, where I will take part in the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions. It will be an opportunity to meet many religious representatives and to engage in dialogue as brothers, inspired by the mutual desire for peace, the peace our world thirsts for. I would already like to extend a cordial greeting to the participants, as well as to the authorities, the Christian communities and the entire population of that vast country. I give thanks for the preparations and for the work that has been done in view of my visit. I ask you all to accompany me with prayer on this pilgrimage of dialogue and peace.

삼종기도 후에

내일 모레 저는 카자흐스탄으로 3일간의 여행을 떠납니다. 그곳에서 저는 세계 및 전통 종교 지도자 대회에 참석할 것입니다. 세계가 갈망하는 평화, 평화에 대한 상호 열망에서 영감을 받아 많은 종교 대표자들을 만나고 형제로서 대화에 참여할 수 있는 기회가 될 것입니다. 저는 이미 참가자들과 당국, 기독교 공동체와 그 광대한 나라의 전체 국민에게 정중한 인사를 전하고 싶었습니다. 저는 저의 방문을 고려하여 행해진 일과 준비에 대해 감사드립니다. 이 대화와 평화의 순례에 기도로 함께 해주시기 바랍니다.

Let us continue to pray for the Ukrainian people, that the Lord may give them comfort and hope. During these days, Cardinal Krajewski, prefect of the Dicastery for the Service of Charity, is in Ukraine to visit various communities and to bear concrete witness to the closeness of the Pope and the Church.

우크라이나 사람들을 위해 주님께서 그들에게 위로와 희망을 주시도록 계속 기도합시다. 요즈음 자선 봉사성의 책임자인 크라예프스키 추기경이 우크라이나의 다양한 공동체를 방문하고 교황과 교회의 친밀함을 구체적으로 증언하고 있습니다.

In this moment of prayer, it is dear to me to remember Sister Maria de Coppi, Combonian missionary, killed in Chipene, Mozambique, where she served with love for almost sixty years. May her witness give strength and courage to Christians and all the people of Mozambique.

이 기도의 순간에 저는 모잠비크 치펜에서 사망한 Combonian 선교사 Maria de Coppi 수녀를 기억합니다. 그녀는 그곳에서 거의 60년 동안 사랑으로 섬겼습니다. 그녀의 증거가 기독교인들과 모잠비크의 모든 사람들에게 힘과 용기를 주기를 바랍니다.

I wish to address a special greeting to the dear people of Ethiopia, who today celebrate their traditional New Year: I assure you of my prayer and wish every family and the entire nation the gift of peace and reconciliation.

오늘 전통적인 새해를 축하하는 에티오피아의 사랑하는 사람들에게 특별한 인사를 전하고 싶습니다. 제 기도를 약속드리며 모든 가정과 국가 전체에 평화와 화해의 선물을 빕니다.

And let us not forget to pray to students, who go back to school tomorrow or the day after.

그리고 내일이나 모레 학교에 등교하는 학생들을 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 맙시다.

And now I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims from various countries: families, parish groups, associations. In particular, I greet the soldiers from Colombia, the group from Costa Rica and the Argentine, female representation at the World Economic Forum. I greet the young people of the profession of faith of Cantù, the faithful of Musile di Piave, Ponte a Tressa and Vimercate, and the members of the Nonviolent Movement and the young people of the Immacolata.

이제 저는 가족, 본당 단체, 협회 등 로마와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분께 인사를 드립니다. 특히 콜롬비아 군인들, 코스타리카와 아르헨티나에서 온 단체, 그리고 세계경제포럼의 여성 대표들에게 인사드립니다. 저는 Cantù 신앙을 고백하는 젊은이들, Musile di Piave, Ponte Tressa 및 Vimercate의 신자들, 비폭력 운동의 회원들과 Immacolata의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다.

I wish you a happy Sunday. Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your meal, and arrivederci!

행복한 일요일 보내시기 바랍니다. 저를 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 마시기 바랍니다. 점심 식사 즐기시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.