영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2021.12.26)

최고관리자
2022.01.04 15:32 228 0

본문

Holy Father's Address Before the Angelus [Saint Peter's Square] FEAST OF THE HOLY FAMILY OF NAZARETH (26 December 2021)

Dear brothers and sisters, buongiorno! Today we celebrate the Feast of the Holy Family of Nazareth. God chose a humble and simple family through which to come into our midst. Let us contemplate in amazement the beauty of this mystery, emphasizing two concrete aspects for our families.

교황님의 삼종기도 전 말씀 [성 베드로 광장] 예수 마리아 요셉의 성가정축일 (2021년 12월 26일)

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 우리는 나자렛의 성가정 축일을 기념합니다. 하느님께서 겸손하고 단순한 가정을 선택하시어 그 가정을 통해 우리 가운데에 오십니다. 우리 가정의 두 가지의 구체적인 관점들을 강조하면서 이 신비의 아름다움을 경이로운 마음으로 살펴봅시다.

The first: the family is the story from which we originate. Each one of us has our own story. None of us was born magically, with a magic wand. We all have our own story and the family is the story from which we originate. The Gospel of today’s liturgy reminds us that even Jesus is the son of a family story. We see him traveling to Jerusalem with Mary and Joseph for the Passover; then he makes his mommy and daddy worried when they do not find him; found again, he returns home with them (cf. Lk 2:41-51). It is beautiful to see Jesus inserted into the warp of familial affections which were born and grew in the caresses and concerns of his parents.

첫째로 가정은 이야기이고 그 이야기에 우리의 기원이 있습니다. 우리 각자는 우리 자신의 이야기를 가지고 있습니다. 우리 중 아무도 마술 지팡이로 마술처럼 태어나지 않았습니다. 우리 모두는 자신만의 이야기를 가지고 있으며 가족은 이야기이고 그 이야기는 우리의 기원입니다. 오늘 전례 복음은 예수님도 한 가정 이야기의 아들이라는 것을 일깨워줍니다. 우리는 그가 파스카 축제 때에 마리아와 요셉과 함께 예루살렘으로 여행하는 것을 봅니다. 그리고 그는 엄마 아빠가 그를 찾지 못하여 걱정하게 만듭니다. 다시 찾게 되어 그는 그들과 함께 집으로 돌아옵니다. (루카 2, 41-51 참조) 예수님이 가정의 사랑의 관계 안에 들어가서 그의 부모의 애무와 걱정 가운데 태어나고 성장하는 것을 보는 것은 아름답습니다.

This is important for us as well: we come from a story composed of bonds of love, and the person we are today was born not so much out of the material goods that we make use of, but from the love that we have received, from the love in the heart of the family. We may not have been born into an exceptional family, one without problems, but this is our story – everyone must think: this is my story – these are our roots: if we cut them off, life dries up! God did not make us to be lone rangers, but to walk together. Let us thank him and pray to him for our families. God thinks about us and wants us to be together: grateful, united, capable of preserving our roots. We need to think about this, about our own story.

이것은 우리에게도 중요합니다. 우리는 사랑의 끈으로 구성된 이야기로부터 옵니다. 오늘의 우리 인격은 우리가 사용하는 물질로부터 태어나지 않았고 우리가 받은 사랑으로부터, 가정의 중심의 사랑으로부터 태어났습니다. 우리는 전혀 문제가 없는 예외적인 가정에 태어나지 않았을지 모릅니다. 그러나 이것이 우리의 이야기입니다. 모두 생각해보아야 합니다. 이것이 나의 이야기입니다. 이것들이 우리의 뿌리입니다. 우리가 그것을 잘라버리면 삶은 말라버립니다. 하느님께서 우리를 외로운 경비대원으로 만들지 않으셨고 함께 걷도록 하셨습니다. 하느님께 감사하고 우리 가정을 위해 하느님께 기도합시다. 하느님께서는 우리를 생각하시고 우리가 함께 있기를 원하십니다. 감사하고, 단합하고, 우리의 뿌리를 보존할 수 있습니다. 우리는 이것에 대해 생각하고 우리 자신의 이야기에 대해 생각해야합니다.

The second aspect: we need to learn each day how to be a family. In the Gospel, we see that even in the Holy Family things did not all go well: there were unexpected problems, anxiety, suffering. The Holy Family on holy cards does not exist. Mary and Joseph lose Jesus and search for him anxiously, only to find him three days later. And when, seated among the teachers in the Temple, he responds that he had to be about his Father’s business, they do not understand. They need time to learn to know their son. So it is with us too: each day, a family needs to learn how to listen to each other to understand each other, to walk together, to face conflicts and difficulties. It is a daily challenge and it is overcome with the right attitude, through simple actions, caring for the details of our relationships. And this too helps us a lot in order to talk within the family, talk at table, dialogue between parents and children, dialogue among siblings. It helps us experience our family roots that come from our grandparents. Dialogue with the grandparents!

두 번째 우리는 가정이 어떠해야 하는지 매일 배워야합니다. 복음에서 우리는 성가정에서도 모든 일이 다 잘 되지 않았음을 압니다. 예상치 못한 문제들, 근심, 고통이 있었습니다. 성화카드의 성가정은 존재하지 않습니다. 마리아와 요셉은 예수님을 잃어버리고 예수님을 애타게 찾았지만 사흘 만에 예수님을 찾았습니다. 그리고 성전에 율법교사들 가운데 앉아서 그는 그의 아버지의 집에 있어야 했다고 답했을 때 그들은 이해하지 못합니다. 그들은 그들의 아들을 아는 법을 배울 시간이 필요합니다. 우리도 마찬가지입니다. 매일 가정은 서로를 이해하기 위해서, 함께 걷기 위해서, 갈등과 어려움에 맞서기 위해서 서로를 경청하는 법을 배워야 합니다. 그것은 매일의 도전이며 그것을 우리의 관계성의 세부 사항을 돌보는 단순한 행동을 통한 올바른 태도로 극복합니다. 이것은 또한 가정 안에서 얘기하는 것, 식탁에서 얘기하는 것, 부모와 자식들의 대화, 형제들 간의 대화에 큰 도움이 됩니다. 우리의 조부모님들로부터 내려오는 우리 가정의 뿌리를 경험하는데 도움이 됩니다. 조부모님들과의 대화.

And how is this done? Let us look to Mary, who in today’s Gospel says to Jesus: “Your father and I have been searching for you” (v. 48). Your father and I; it does not say, I and your father. Before the “I”, comes “you”! Let us learn this: before the “I” comes “you”. In my language there is an adjective for the people who put the “I” before the “you”: “Me, myself and I, for myself and my own good”. People who are like this – first “I” and then “you”. No, in the Holy Family, first “you” and then “I”. To protect harmony in the family, the dictatorship of the “I” needs to be fought – when the “I” inflates.

이것은 어떻게 이루어집니까? 오늘 복음에서 예수님께 “네 아버지와 내가 너를 애타게 찾았단다.” (48절) 라고 말하는 마리아를 봅시다. 너의 아버지와 나: 나와 너의 아버지라고 얘기하지 않습니다. “나” 앞에 “너”가 먼저 옵니다. 이것을 배웁시다. “나” 앞에 먼저 “너”가 옵니다. 나의 언어에 “너” 앞에 “나”를 먼저 말하는 사람들에 대한 형용사가 있습니다. 그것들은 “나, 내 자신, 그리고 나, 내 자신과 내 자신의 이익을 위해”입니다. 이와 같은 사람들은 - 먼저 “나” 그리고 “너”입니다. 그러나 성가정에서는 첫째 “너” 그리고 다음에 “나”입니다. 가정의 조화를 지키기 위해서 “나”가 부풀려질 때 “나”의 독재와 싸워야 합니다.

It is dangerous when, instead of listening to each other, we blame each other for mistakes; when, rather than showing care for each other, we are fixated on our own needs; when instead of dialoguing, we isolate ourselves with our mobile phones – it is sad at dinner in a family when everyone is on their own cell phones without speaking to each other, everyone speaking on their own phones; when we mutually accuse each other, always repeating the same phrases, restaging an old scene in which each person wants to be right and that always ends in cold silence, that silence you can cut with a knife, cold, after a family discussion. This is horrible, really horrible! I repeat a piece of advice: in the evening, when everything is over, always make peace.

서로를 경청하는 대신에 실수에 대해 서로를 비난하는 것은 위험합니다. 서로에 대한 염려를 표시하지 않고 우리 자신의 필요에 집착할 때, 대화하는 대신 우리의 휴대폰을 보며 우리 자신을 고립시킬 때 위험합니다. - 가정의 저녁 식사 때 모든 사람들이 서로에게 얘기하지 않고 휴대폰을 보는 것은 슬픕니다. 모든 사람들이 그들의 휴대폰에 얘기합니다. 항상 같은 얘기를 반복하며, 모든 사람이 자신이 옳기를 원하고 항상 싸느란 침묵으로 끝나는 옛 장면을 다시 연출하며 서로를 비난할 때, 가족의 토론 후에 당신은 그 침묵을 칼로 잘라낼 수 있습니다. 무서운 일입니다. 한마디 조언을 반복합니다. 저녁에 모든 일이 끝나면 항상 화해하십시오. (평화를 만드십시오.)

Never go to bed without making peace, otherwise there will be a “cold war” the next day! And this is dangerous because it initiatives a series of scolding, a series of resentments. How many times, unfortunately, conflicts originate and grow within the domestic walls due to prolonged periods of silence and from unchecked selfishness! Sometimes it even ends up in physical and moral violence. This lacerates harmony and kills the family. Let us convert ourselves from “I” to “you”. What must be more important in a family is “you”. And please, each day, let us pray a little bit together – if you can make the effort – to ask God for the gift of peace. And let us all commit ourselves – parents, children, Church, society – to sustain, defend and safeguard the family which is our treasure!

화해하지 않고 절대로 잠자리에 들지 마십시오. 그렇지 않으면 다음날 "냉전"이 일어날 것입니다! 그리고 이것은 일련의 꾸지람과 일련의 분노를 유발하기 때문에 위험합니다. 불행하게도 얼마나 많은 갈등이 가정의 벽 안에서 오래 지속된 침묵과 억제되지 않은 이기심으로 인해 시작되고 자라납니까? 때때로 그것은 육체적 도덕적 폭력으로까지 이어집니다. 이것은 조화를 깨고 가정을 죽입니다. “나”로부터 “너”로 바꿉시다. 그리고 매일 함께 기도합시다. - 노력할 수 있으면 - 하느님께 평화의 선물을 청하는 기도를 합시다. 그리고 우리 모두 약속합시다. - 부모, 어린이, 교회, 사회 모두 - 우리의 보배인 가정을 지속시키고, 방어하고, 보호하기 위해 헌신합시다.

May the Virgin Mary, the spouse of Joseph, the mamma of Jesus, protect our families.

예수님의 엄마, 요셉의 배우자, 동정 마리아여 우리의 가정들을 지켜주소서.

Dear brothers and sisters, I turn now to married couples throughout the world. Today, on the Feast of the Holy Family, a Letter I wrote thinking of you is being published. It is my Christmas gift to you, married couples – an encouragement, a sign of my nearness, and also an opportunity for meditation. It is important to reflect and experience God’s goodness and tenderness who, with His fatherly hand, guides the footsteps of spouses on the path of goodness. May the Lord grant to married couples the strength to continue the journey undertaken.

삼종기도 후의 말씀

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, 저는 이제 전 세계에 있는 기혼 부부에게 눈을 돌립니다. 오늘 성가정 축일에 당신을 생각하며 쓴 편지가 출간됩니다. 이것은 결혼한 부부들에게 주는 나의 크리스마스 선물입니다. 격려이자, 내가 가까이 있다는 표시이며, 명상의 기회이기도 합니다. 아버지의 손으로 배우자의 발자취를 선의 길로 인도하시는 하느님의 선하심과 인자하심을 묵상하고 체험하는 것이 중요합니다. 주님, 결혼한 부부들에게 이 여정을 계속할 수 있는 힘을 주소서!

Today I would also like to recall that we are drawing near to the World Meeting of Families. I invite all of you to prepare yourselves for this event especially through prayer and to live it in your dioceses together with other families.

오늘 저는 또한 우리가 세계 가족 대회에 가까워지고 있음을 기억하고 싶습니다. 여러분 모두에게 이 행사를 위해 특별히 기도를 통해 자신을 준비하고 교구에서 다른 가족들과 그 준비를 함께 하시기를 청합니다.

And speaking of families, I have a concern, a real concern, at least here in Italy: the demographic winter. It seems that many couples prefer not to have children or to have only one child. Think about this. It is a tragedy. A few minutes ago, I saw on Sua Immagine how they were speaking about this serious problem, the demographic winter. Let us do everything possible to regain an awareness to overcome this demographic winter that goes against our families, about our country, even against our future.

그리고 가족에 대해 말하자면, 저는 적어도 여기 이탈리아의 가정에 대해 걱정, 정말 걱정합니다. 인구학적 겨울입니다. 많은 부부가 자녀를 갖지 않거나 한 자녀만 낳는 것을 선호하는 것 같습니다. 이것에 대해 생각해봅시다. 비극이다. 몇 분 전 저는 Sua Immagine에서 그들이 인구 통계학적 겨울이라는 이 심각한 문제에 대해 말하는 것을 보았습니다. 우리 가족, 국가, 심지어 미래에도 역행하는 인구 통계학적 겨울을 극복하기 위한 인식을 회복하는데 가능한 모든 조치를 취합시다.

I greet all of you pilgrims who have come from Italy and different countries. I see Poles these, Brazilians, and I see Colombians there…families, parish groups, associations. I renew my hope that the contemplation of Baby Jesus, the heart and centre of the Christmas festivities, might enkindle fraternal attitudes and sharing in families and communities. And to celebrate Christmas a bit, it would be good to pay a visit to the 100 Nativity Scenes that are under the colonnade. This will help us too.

이탈리아와 다른 나라에서 오신 순례자 여러분께 인사를 드립니다. 이쪽에 폴란드인, 브라질인, 그리고 저쪽에 콜롬비아인들의 가족, 교구, 그룹, 협회 등이 보입니다. 성탄 축제의 심장이자 중심이신 아기 예수에 대한 묵상이 가족과 지역 사회에서 형제애적 태도와 나눔을 불러일으킬 수 있기를 희망합니다. 그리고 크리스마스를 조금 더 축하하기 위해서 주랑 아래에 전시되어 있는 100 개의 구유를 방문하는 것이 좋을 것입니다. 저희에게도 도움이 될 것입니다.
In these days, I have received Christmas messages from Rome and other parts of the world. Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to respond to all of them, but I pray for everyone and am especially grateful for the prayers that many of you have promised to say. Pray for me! Do not forget this! Thank you very much, and Happy Feast of the Holy Family! Enjoy your lunch and arrivederci!

요즘 로마와 세계 여러 곳에서 성탄절 메시지를 받았습니다. 아쉽게도 제가 다 응답해 드릴 수는 없지만, 모든 분들을 위해 기도하고 특히 많은 분들이 약속해주신 기도에 감사드립니다. 저를 위해 기도해주십시오. 이것을 잊지 마십시오. 대단히 감사합니다. 성가정 축일을 축하합니다. 점심 맛있게 드시고 다음에 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.