영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2021.09.12)

최고관리자
2021.10.03 17:10 151 0

본문

Holy Father's Address Before the Angelus [Heroes' Square in Budapest] (12 September 2021)

Dear brothers and sisters, The word “Eucharist” means “thanksgiving”, and at the end of this celebration that concludes the Eucharistic Congress and my visit to Budapest, I want to thank you from my heart. I thank the great Hungarian Christian family, which I would like to embrace in its rites, its history, its brothers and sisters, both Catholic and those of other confessions: all journeying towards full unity. I cordially greet my Brother, Patriarch Bartholomew, who honours us with his presence. I particularly thank my beloved brother Bishops, the priests, the men and women religious and all of you, dear faithful! I greatly thank those who worked so hard for the Eucharistic Congress and today’s celebration.

교황님의 삼종기도 전 말씀 [부다페스트의 영웅들의 광장] (2021년 9월 12일)

사랑하는 형제자매 여러분, "성체"라는 단어는 "감사"를 의미하며, 성체대회와 저의 부다페스트방문을 마무리하는 이 미사의 마지막에 여러분에게 진심으로 감사드립니다. 저는 위대한 헝가리 기독교 가족에게 감사를 드립니다. 저는 위대한 헝가리 기독교 가족의 예식에, 역사에, 그리고 형제자매들 안에 가톨릭과 다른 고백을 하는 기독교를 포용하고 싶습니다. 이들 모두는 완전한 일치를 향해 나아가고 있습니다. 저는 그의 참여로 우리를 존중하는 저의 형제 바르톨로메오 총대주교에게 정중히 인사를 드립니다. 저는 특별히 저의 사랑하는 형제 주교들, 사제들, 남녀수도자들, 그리고 친애하는 신자 여러분 모두에게 감사드립니다. 성체대회와 오늘의 미사를 위해 열심히 일하신 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다.

In renewing my gratitude to the civil and religious authorities who welcomed me, I want to say köszönöm [thank you]: thank you to you, the people of Hungary. The official song of the Congress has reminded you: “For a thousand years the cross was the column of your salvation. Now may the sign of Christ be for you also the promise of a better future”. This is what I wish for you: that the cross be your bridge between the past and the future. Religious sentiment has been the lifeblood of this nation, so attached to its roots. Yet the cross, planted in the ground, not only invites us to be well-rooted, it also raises and extends its arms towards everyone. The cross urges us to keep our roots firm, but without defensiveness; to draw from the wellsprings, opening ourselves to the thirst of the men and women of our time. My wish is that you be like that: grounded and open, rooted and considerate. Isten éltessen! [God bless you!] The “Mission Cross” is the symbol of this Congress: may it lead you to proclaim with your lives the liberating Gospel of God’s boundless love for each person. Amid the present-day famine of love, men and women long for this nourishment.

저를 환영해 준 시민 및 종교 당국에 대한 감사의 말씀을 다시 드리면서 저는 köszönöm [감사합니다.] 라고 말씀드리고 싶습니다. 헝가리 국민 여러분, 감사합니다. 대회의 공식 노래는 여러분에게 다음을 상기시켰습니다. “천년 동안 십자가는 여러분의 구원의 기둥이었습니다. 이제 그리스도의 표시가 또한 여러분에게 더 나은 미래에 대한 약속이 되게 하소서.” 이것이 제가 여러분에게 이루어지기를 바라는 것입니다. 십자가가 과거와 미래를 잇는 여러분의 다리가 되기를 바랍니다. 종교적 정서는 이 나라의 생명 줄이었고 뿌리에 아주 충실했습니다. 땅에 심어진 십자가는 우리에게 뿌리를 내리도록 초대할 뿐만 아니라 팔을 들고 모든 사람들을 향해 뻗습니다. 십자가는 우리에게 뿌리를 확고하게 유지하되 방어적이지 말라고 촉구합니다. 우리가 샘에서 물을 퍼서 우리시대의 사람들의 갈증에 우리자신을 열라고 촉구합니다. 저의 소원은 여러분이 그렇게 되는 것입니다. 확고히 하고 개방적이고, 뿌리가 있으되 사려 깊은 것입니다. 이스텐 엘테센! [하느님의 축복을 빕니다.] '미션 크로스'는 이번 대회의 심벌입니다. 이 심벌이 여러분을 이끌어 여러분의 삶으로 각각의 사람들을 위한 하느님의 무한한 사랑의 자유로운 복음을 선포하게 하소서. 오늘날의 사랑의 기근 가운데 사람들은 이 양분을 갈망합니다.

Today in Warsaw, not far from here, two individuals who bore witness to the Gospel are being beatified: Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński and Elizabeth Czacka, Foundress of the Franciscan Sisters Servants of the Cross. Both were familiar with the Cross first-hand. Cardinal Wyszyński, the Primate of Poland, who was arrested and imprisoned, was always a courageous Pastor according to the heart of Christ and a herald of freedom and human dignity. Sister Elizabeth, who as a young girl lost her sight, devoted her whole life to assisting the blind. May the example of these new Blesseds encourage us to transform darkness into light with the power of love.

오늘 이곳에서 멀지 않은 바르샤바에서는 복음을 증거한 두 사람이 시복되고 있습니다. 스테판 위신스키 추기경과 십자가의 프란치스코 시녀 수녀회 창립자 엘리자베스 차카입니다. 두 사람 모두 십자가에 대해 직접적으로 잘 알고 있었습니다. 체포되어 투옥된 폴란드의 대주교 위신스키 추기경은 그리스도의 마음을 닮은 항상 용기 있는 사목자였고, 자유과 인간존엄성의 전령이었습니다. 어린 시절 시력을 잃은 엘리자베스 수녀는 평생을 맹인을 돕는 일에 바쳤습니다. 이 새로운 복자들의 모범이 우리가 사랑의 힘으로 어둠을 빛으로 바꾸도록 용기를 주기를 빕니다.

Finally, on this day when we venerate the Most Holy Name of Mary, let us pray the Angelus. In ancient times, out of respect, Hungarians did not pronounce the name of Mary, but called her by the same honorific title used for the queen. May “the Blessed Queen, your ancient patron” accompany you and bless you! From this great city, my blessing goes out to everyone, in particular to children and young people, the elderly and the sick, the poor and the marginalized. With you and for you I say: Isten, áldd meg a magyart! [May God bless the Hungarian people!]

마지막으로 지극히 거룩하신 마리아의 이름을 공경하는 이 날에 삼종기도를 바칩시다. 고대에 헝가리 사람들은 존경의 의미로 마리아의 이름을 발음하지 않고 여왕을 부를 때 쓴 동일한 경칭으로 불렀습니다. "복되신 여왕님, 여러분의 옛 수호자“여 여러분을 동행하시고 여러분에게 축복을 내려주소서. 이 위대한 도시로부터 저의 축복은 모든 사람들 특히 어린이, 젊은이, 노일과 병자, 가난하고 소외된 사람들에게 전달됩니다. 여러분과 함께 그리고 여러분을 위해 저는 다음과 같이 말씀 드립니다. Isten, áldd meg a magyart! [하느님, 헝가리 사람들을 축복하소서!]

APOSTOLIC JOURNEY OF HIS HOLINESS FRANCIS
TO BUDAPEST, ON THE OCCASION OF THE CONCLUDING HOLY MASS
OF THE 52nd INTERNATIONAL EUCHARISTIC CONGRESS,
AND TO SLOVAKIA (12-15 SEPTEMBER 2021)

프란치스코 교황의 사도적 방문: 제 52차 세계성체대회의 마지막 미사를 위한 헝가리 부다페스트 방문, 그리고 슬로바키아 방문 (2021. 9. 12-15)

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.