영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2020.04.13)

최고관리자
2020.04.16 13:25 259 0

본문

Pope's Address Before the Angelus (April 13, 2020)

Dear Brothers and Sisters, good morning! Today, Monday of the Angel, the joyful proclamation resounds of Christ’s Resurrection. The evangelical page (Cf. Matthew 28:8-15) recounts that the women, scared, left Jesus’ sepulchre in haste, which they had found empty. However, Jesus Himself appeared to them on the way, saying: “Do not be afraid; go and tell my brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me” (verse 10). With these words, the Risen One entrusts to the women a missionary mandate to the Apostles. In fact, they gave an admirable example of fidelity, of dedication and of love of Christ in the time of His public life as well as during His Passion. Now He rewards them with this gesture of attention and predilection. The women are always at the beginning: Mary, at the beginning; the women, at the beginning.

교황님의 삼종기도 전 말씀 (2020.4.13.)

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 안녕하십니까? 오늘 천사의 월요일에 그리스도 부활의 기쁜 선포가 울려 퍼집니다. 복음 구절은 여인들이 무덤이 비어있는 것을 보고 두려워서 서둘러 예수님의 무덤을 떠난 것을 묘사합니다. (마태오 28,8-15 참조) 그러나 도중에 예수님께서 손수 그들에게 나타나시어 말씀하십니다. “두려워하지 마라. 가서 내 형제들에게 갈릴래아로 가라고 전하여라. 그들은 거기에서 나를 보게 될 것이다.” (10절) 이 말씀으로 부활하신 예수님께서 사도들에게 이르셨던 선교 사명을 여인들에게 맡기십니다. 사실 그 여인들은 예수님의 공생활 중에 그리고 예수님의 수난 시기에 그리스도께 대한 칭찬할 만한 충실성, 헌신, 그리고 사랑의 본보기를 보였습니다. 이제 예수님께서 그들에게 관심과 호감의 몸짓으로 보상을 하십니다. 여인들은 항상 처음에 있습니다. 성모님께서 처음에 계셨고 이제 여인들이 처음에 있습니다.

First the women, then the disciples and, in particular, Peter ascertain the reality of the Resurrection. Many times, Jesus had preannounced to them that, after the Passion and Cross, He would resurrect, but the disciples hadn’t understood, because they weren’t yet ready. Their faith had to make a quality leap, which only the Holy Spirit, gift of the Risen One, could elicit.

처음에 여인들 그리고 나서 제자들 특히 베드로가 부활의 현실을 확신합니다. 여러 번 예수님께서는 그들에게 수난과 십자가 후에 자신이 부활할 것이라고 말씀하셨습니다. 그러나 제자들은 그것을 이해하지 못했습니다. 그들은 아직 준비되어 있지 않았기 때문입니다. 그들의 믿음은 급상승해야 했고 그것은 오직 부활하신 분의 선물인 성령께서만 하실 수 있었습니다. 

At the beginning of the Book of the Acts of the Apostles, we hear Peter state frankly, with courage, with frankness: “This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses” (Acts 2:32). As if to say: “I show my face for Him. I give my life for Him.” And then he would give his life for Him. From that moment, the proclamation that Christ has risen has spread everywhere and reached every corner of the earth, becoming the message of hope for all. Jesus’ Resurrection says to us that life, not death, has the last word. By resurrecting His Only-Begotten Son, God the Father manifested fully His love and His mercy for humanity of all times.

사도행전의 처음에 우리는 베드로가 솔직하고 용기 있게 이렇게 얘기하는 것을 듣습니다. “이 예수님을 하느님께서 다시 살리셨고 우리는 모두 그 증인입니다.” (사도행전 2,32) 마치 이렇게 얘기하는 것 같습니다. “나는 그분을 위해서 내 얼굴을 보이고, 그분을 위해 내 생명을 바칩니다.” 그리고 나서 베드로는 그분을 위해 목숨을 내어 놓습니다. 그 순간 이후에 예수님께서 부활하셨다는 선포는 모든 곳으로 퍼졌고 지구의 모든 구석으로 도달하였으며 모든 사람에게 희망의 메시지가 되었습니다. 예수님의 부활은 죽음이 아닌 생명이 마지막 말 즉 결론을 말한다고 우리에게 얘기합니다. 오직 한 분 아드님을 부활시키심으로써 아버지 하느님께서 모든 시대의 인류에 대한 그분의 온전한 사랑과 자비를 보여주셨습니다. 

If Christ is resurrected, it’s possible to look at every event of our existence with trust, even the most difficult and full of anguish and uncertainty. Here is the Easter message that we are called to proclaim, with words and, especially, with the witness of our life. May this news be able to resonate in our homes and in our hearts: “Christ, my hope, is risen!” (Easter Sequence). May this certainty reinforce the faith of every baptized person and encourage especially all those facing great sufferings and difficulties.

그리스도께서 부활하신다면, 우리 현존의 모든 사건을, 가장 힘들고 고통과 불확실성으로 가득 찬 사건들까지도 믿음을 가지고 볼 수 있을 것입니다. 여기에 우리가 말과 특별히 우리 삶의 증거로 선포하도록 부르심을 받은 부활메시지가 있습니다. 이 소식이 우리의 가정과 우리의 마음속에 울릴 수 있게 하소서. “나의 희망 그리스도께서 부활하셨습니다!” (부활 순서) 이 확신이 모든 영세자들을 강화시키고 특별히 큰 고통과 어려움을 겪는 사람들에게 용기를 주게 하소서.

May the Virgin Mary, silent witness of the Death and Resurrection of her Son Jesus, help us to believe firmly in this mystery of salvation <that>, received with faith, can change our life. This is the Easter greeting I renew to all. I entrust it to Her, our Mother, whom we now invoke with the Regina Caeli prayer.

아드님 예수의 죽음과 부활의 조용한 증인이신 동정 성모 마리아여 저희를 도우셔서 저희가 믿음으로 받아들인 이 구원의 신비가 저희의 삶을 변화시킬 수 있다는 것을 굳게 믿게 하소서. 이것의 여러분에게 새로이 드리는 저의 부활인사입니다. 저는 그것을 이제 삼종기도로 간청하는 우리의 어머니 성모님께 의탁합니다.

이태리어 원문 영문 번역: Virginia M. Forresterr

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.