영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.09.01)

최고관리자
2024.09.04 18:17 360 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twenty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 1 September 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today, in the Gospel of the liturgy (cf. Mk 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23), Jesus speaks about the pure and the impure: a matter very dear to his contemporaries, which was linked principally to the observance of rites and rules of behaviour, to avoid any contact with things or persons considered unclean and, if this happened, to erase the “stain” (cf. Lev 11-15). Purity and impurity were almost an obsession for some religious of those times.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 22주일, 2024.9.1.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 전례 복음에서 (마르 7,1-8, 14-15, 21-23 참조) 예수님께서는 정결과 부정에 대해 말씀하십니다. 이는 당시 사람들에게 매우 소중한 문제였으며, 주로 의식과 행동 규칙의 준수와, 불결하다고 여겨지는 사물이나 사람과의 접촉을 피하는 것과, 접촉이 발생하더라도 "얼룩"을 지우는 것과 주로 관련이 있었습니다. (레위기 11-15 장 참조) 정결과 부정은 당시 일부 종교인들에게 거의 강박관념이었습니다.

Some scribes and Pharisees, obsessive, strict observers of such norms, accuse Jesus of allowing his disciples to eat with unwashed hands, without washing their hands. And Jesus takes this reproach on the part of the Pharisees to His disciples to talk to us about the meaning of “purity”.

이러한 규범을 강박적으로 엄격하게 준수하는 일부의 율법학자들과 바리사이들은 예수님께서 제자들이 손을 씻지 않고 더러운 손으로 먹는 것을 허용하신다고 비난합니다. 그리고 예수님께서 바리사이들의 그분 제자들에 대한 이러한 비난을 예로 들어 우리에게 “정결”에 대해 말씀하십니다.

Purity, Jesus says, is not linked to external rites, but is first and foremost linked to inner dispositions, interior dispositions. To be pure, therefore, it is no use washing one’s hands several times if one then, within the heart, harbours evil feelings such as greed, envy or pride, or evil intentions such as deceit, theft, betrayal and slander (cf. Mk 7:21-22). Jesus draws attention to the need to beware of ritualism, which does not make one grow in goodness; on the contrary, this ritualism can sometimes lead one to neglect, or even justify, in oneself and in others, choices and attitudes contrary to charity, which wound the soul and close the heart.

예수님께서 정결은 외적인 의식과 연결되어 있지 않고 무엇보다도 내적인 성향, 내면의 성향과 연결되어 있다고 말씀하십니다. 그러므로 만약에 마음속에 탐욕, 시기 또는 교만과 같은 악한 감정이나 사기, 도둑질, 배신, 중상모략과 같은 악한 의도를 가지고 있다면 정결해지기 위해서 손을 몇 번 씻는 것은 아무 소용이 없습니다. (마르코 복음 7:21-22 참조) 예수님께서는 의식주의 (의식에 대한 집착)를 조심해야 한다고 주의를 환기시키십니다. 의식주의는 우리를 선량하게 성장하도록 하지 않고, 오히려 자신과 다른 사람들의 마음에 자선에 반대되는 선택과 태도를 방치하거나 정당화까지 하도록 이끌기 때문입니다. 이런 것은 영혼에 상처를 입히고 마음을 닫게 합니다.

And this, brothers and sisters, is important for us too: one cannot, for example, leave Holy Mass and, still in front of the church, stop and gossip wickedly and mercilessly about everything and everyone. That chatter that ruins the heart, that ruins the soul. And you can’t do this! If you go to Mass and then do these things at the entrance, it is a bad thing! Or to show oneself to be pious in prayer, but then treat one’s own relatives at home with coldness and detachment, or neglect their elderly parents, who are in need of help and company (cf. Mk 7:10-13). This is a double life, and one cannot do this. And this is what the Pharisees did. External purity, without good attitudes, merciful attitudes towards others. One cannot be apparently very decent to everyone, and perhaps even do a bit of voluntary work and some philanthropic gestures, but then inwardly cultivate hatred towards others, despise the poor and the least, or behave dishonestly in one's work.

그리고 형제자매 여러분, 이것은 우리에게도 중요합니다. 예를 들어, 미사를 마치고 나서, 성당 앞에 멈춰 서서 모든 것과 모든 사람에 대해 사악하고 무자비하게 험담을 하면 안 됩니다. 그 수다는 마음을 파괴하고 영혼을 파멸시킵니다. 여러분은 이런 일을 하면 안 됩니다. 미사를 마치고 입구에서 이런 일을 하는 것은 나쁜 일입니다. 또는 경건하게 기도하는 자신을 과시하지만, 집에서는 자신의 식구들을 차갑고 초연하게 대하거나 도움과 관심을 필요로 하는 자신의 연로한 부모를 소홀히 대하는 것은 나쁜 일입니다. (마르코 복음 7:10-13 참조) 이것은 이중생활이며, 이러면 안 됩니다. 그리고 이것이 바리사이들이 한 일입니다. 선량한 태도, 다른 사람들에 대한 자비로운 태도가 없는 외적인 정결입니다. 마음속으로는 다른 사람을 향한 증오심을 키우고, 가난하고 보잘것없는 사람을 멸시하고, 직장에서 부정직하게 행동하며, 겉으로는 모든 사람에게 매우 예의 바르고, 자원봉사 활동을 조금하고, 얼마간의 자선 활동까지 하는 것은 있을 수 없는 일입니다.

In acting in this way, the relationship with God is reduced to external gestures, and within one remains impervious to the purifying action of His grace, indulging in thoughts, messages and behaviour without love. We are made for something else. We are made for the purity of life, for tenderness, for love.

이런 식으로 행동하면, 하느님과의 관계는 외적인 몸짓으로 축소되고, 내적으로 그는 하느님의 은총의 정화작용에 영향을 받지 않고, 사랑이 없는 생각, 메시지, 그리고 행위에 빠져듭니다. 우리는 다른 특별한 것을 위해 태어났습니다. 우리는 정결한 삶, 친절, 사랑을 위해 태어났습니다.

Let us ask ourselves, then: do I live my faith in a consistent manner, that is, what I do in Church, do I try to do outside in the same spirit? By my sentiments, words and deeds, do I make what I say in prayer tangible in closeness and respect for my brothers and sisters? Let us think about this.

그러면 스스로에게 물어봅시다. 나는 일관되게 나의 신앙을 실천하는가, 즉 내가 교회에서 행하는 것을 교회 밖에서도 같은 정신으로 하려고 노력하는가? 내 감정, 말, 행동으로, 내가 기도에서 하는 말을 형제자매에 대한 친밀함과 존경으로 드러내는가? 이것에 대해 생각합시다.

And may Mary, Mother most pure, help us to make our life, in heartfelt and practiced love, worship pleasing to God (cf. Rm 12:1).

가장 정결하신 어머니, 성모 마리아여, 저희를 도우셔서 저희 삶이 사랑하는 마음과 사랑의 실천을 통해 하느님께서 기뻐하시는 합당한 예배가 되게 하소서! (로마서 12:1 참조)

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Yesterday in Šaštín, in Slovakia, Ján Havlik, seminarian of the Congregation of the Mission, founded by Saint Vincent de Paul, was beatified. This young man was killed in 1965, during the persecution against the Church by the regime in what was then Czechoslovakia. May his perseverance in bearing witness to faith in Christ encourage those who still suffer similar trials. A round of applause for the new Blessed!

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 어제 슬로바키아의 샤슈틴에서 성 빈센트 드 폴이 설립한 선교회의 신학생인 얀 하블릭이 시복되었습니다. 이 젊은이는 1965년 당시 체코슬로바키아 정권의 교회 박해 중에 살해되었습니다. 그의 그리스도 신앙 증거의 끈질김이 여전히 비슷한 시련을 겪고 있는 사람들에게 격려가 되기를 바랍니다. 새로운 복자에게 큰 박수를 보냅시다!

I have learned with sorrow that on Saturday 24 August, in the municipality of Barsalogho, in Burkina Faso, hundreds of people, including women and children, were killed and many others injured in a terrorist attack. In condemning these heinous attacks against human life, I express my closeness to the nation as a whole, and my heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims. May the Virgin Mary help the beloved people of Burkina Faso to regain peace and security.

저는 8월 24일 토요일 부르키나파소의 바르살로고 시에서 여성과 어린이를 포함한 수백 명의 사람들이 테러 공격으로 사망하고 많은 사람들이 부상을 입었다는 사실을 듣고 슬픔에 잠겼습니다. 인간의 생명에 대한 이러한 극악무도한 공격을 비난하며, 저는 나라 전체에 마음으로 가까이 있음을 표하고 희생자들의 가족들에게 심심한 조의를 표합니다. 동정 성모 마리아께서 부르키나파소의 사랑하는 사람들이 평화와 안전을 되찾도록 도와주시기를 바랍니다.

I also pray for the victims of the accident that occurred in the Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora da Conceição, in the city of Recife in Brazil. May the Risen Lord console the injured and the relatives of the victims.

저는 또한 브라질 헤시페 시에 있는 노사 세뇨라 다 콘세이상 성지에서 발생한 사고의 희생자들을 위해 기도합니다. 부활하신 주님께서 부상자와 희생자의 가족을 위로해 주시기를 바랍니다.

And I am always close to the tormented Ukrainian people, hard hit by attacks on the energy infrastructure. Besides causing deaths and injuries, they have left over a million people without electricity and water. Let us remember that the voice of the innocent is always heard by God, who does not remain indifferent to their suffering!

그리고 저는 에너지 인프라에 대한 공격으로 큰 타격을 입은 고통 받는 우크라이나 국민들과 항상 가까이 있습니다. 사망자와 부상자를 발생시켰을 뿐만 아니라 백만 명이 넘는 사람들의 전기와 물을 앗아갔습니다. 무고한 사람들의 목소리는 항상 하느님께서 들으시고, 하느님께서 그들의 고통에 무관심하지 않으시다는 것을 기억합시다.

I once again turn my thoughts with concern to the conflict in Palestine and Israel, which risks spreading to other Palestinian cities. I appeal for the negotiations to continue and for an immediate ceasefire, the release of hostages, and relief to the people of Gaza, where many diseases are also spreading, such as poliomyelitis. May there be peace in the Holy Land, may there be peace in Jerusalem! May the Holy City be a place of encounter where Christians, Jews and Muslims feel they are respected and welcomed, and no-one questions the Status Quo in the respective Holy Places.

저는 다시 한 번 우려하는 마음으로 팔레스타인과 이스라엘의 갈등을 생각합니다, 이 갈등은 다른 팔레스타인 도시로 확산될 위험이 있습니다. 저는 협상을 계속하고 즉각적인 휴전, 인질 석방, 그리고 소아마비와 같은 많은 질병이 퍼지고 있는 가자 주민들에게 구호품을 제공할 것을 호소합니다. 성지에 평화가 있기를, 예루살렘에 평화가 있기를! 성지가 기독교인, 유대인, 무슬림이 존중받고 환영받는다고 느끼는 만남의 장소가 되고, 아무도 각각의 성지의 현상 유지에 의문을 제기하지 않기를 바랍니다.

Today we celebrate World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation. I hope that everyone, institutions, associations, families and every person, may make a concrete commitment to our common home. The cry of the wounded Earth is becoming increasingly alarming, and calls for decisive and urgent action.

오늘 우리는 창조물 보호를 위한 세계 기도의 날을 기념합니다. 저는 모든 사람, 기관, 협회, 가족, 그리고 모든 사람이 우리의 공동의 집에 구체적인 헌신을 할 수 있기를 바랍니다. 상처받은 지구의 울부짖음은 점점 더 경각심을 불러일으키고 있으며, 단호하고 긴급한 행동을 요구합니다.

Tomorrow I will begin an Apostolic Journey in several countries in Asia and Oceania. Please, pray for the outcome of this journey!

내일 저는 아시아와 오세아니아의 여러 나라에 사도적 여행을 시작합니다. 이 여행이 좋은 결과를 얻을 수 있도록 기도해주시기 바랍니다!

I greet you all, Romans and pilgrims! In particular, I greet the young people of Lucca, accompanied by Archbishop Paolo Giulietti and several priests; I greet the good young people of the Immacolata and the youngsters of Campocroce di Mirano. I wish you all a happy Sunday! Please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch, and arrivederci.

로마인과 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히, 파올로 줄리에티 대주교와 여러 사제들과 함께 온 루카의 젊은이들, 이마콜라타의 훌륭한 젊은이들, 캄포크로체 디 미라노의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다. 여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 기쁘고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.