영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.08.18)

최고관리자
2024.08.25 18:58 545 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Twentieth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 18 August 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today, the Gospel tells us about Jesus, who says, very simply: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven" (Jn 6:51). Before the crowd, the Son of God identifies himself with the most common and ordinary food- bread: “I am the bread”. Among those who are listening to Him, some start arguing among themselves (cf. v. 52): how can Jesus give us His own flesh to eat? Even today, we ask ourselves this question, but with wonder and gratitude. Here are two attitudes to reflect on: wonder and gratitude before the miracle of the Eucharist.

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 20주일, 2024.8.18.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다! 오늘 복음은 아주 간단히 "나는 하늘에서 내려온 살아있는 빵이다." (요한복음 6:51) 라고 말씀하시는 예수님에 대해 이야기합니다. 군중 앞에서 하느님의 아드님은 가장 평범하고 일반적인 음식인 빵과 자신을 "나는 빵이다"라고 하시며 동일시하십니다. 그분의 말씀을 듣고 있던 사람들 중에 어떤 사람들은 ‘예수가 어떻게 자신의 살을 우리에게 먹으라고 줄 수 있단 말인가?’라고 하며 서로 말다툼을 시작합니다. (52절 참조) 오늘날에도 우리는 스스로에게 이 질문을 하지만 놀라움과 감사의 마음으로 합니다. 성찬례의 기적 앞에서 묵상할 두 태도가 있습니다. 즉 놀라움과 감사입니다.

Firstly: wonder, because Jesus' words surprise us. But Jesus always surprises us, always! Also today, in the lives of each one of us, Jesus keeps surprising us. The bread from heaven is a gift that exceeds all expectations. Those who do not grasp Jesus' way remain suspicious: it seems impossible, even inhuman, to eat the flesh of another (cf. v. 54). Flesh and blood, however, are the humanity of the Saviour, His very life offered as a nourishment for our own.

첫째: 놀라움, 예수님의 말씀이 우리를 놀라게 하기 때문입니다. 하지만 예수님께서는 항상 우리를 놀라게 하십니다, 항상! 오늘도 우리 각자의 삶에서 예수님께서는 계속해서 우리를 놀라게 하십니다. 하늘에서 내려온 빵은 모든 기대를 뛰어넘는 선물입니다. 예수님의 길을 이해하지 못하는 사람들은 계속 의심합니다. 다른 사람의 살을 먹는 것은 불가능하고 비인간적이기까지 한 것으로 보입니다. (54절 참조) 하지만 살과 피는 우리 자신들을 위한 영양분으로 주시는 구세주의 인간성 즉 바로 그분의 생명입니다.

And this brings us to the second attitude: gratitude. First: wonder. Now, gratitude, because we recognize Jesus where He makes Himself present for us and with us. He makes Himself bread for us. “Whoever eats my flesh remains in me and I in him” (cf. v. 56). Christ, the true man, knows well that one must eat to live. But He also knows that this is not enough. After multiplying the earthly bread (cf. Jn 6:1-14), He prepares an even greater gift: He Himself becomes true food and true drink (cf. v. 55). Thank you, Lord Jesus! Let us say “Thank you, thank you” with all our heart.

그리고 이것이 우리를 두 번째 태도, 즉 감사에 이르게 합니다. 첫째, 놀라움, 이제 감사입니다. 우리가 예수님께서 우리를 위해 그리고 우리와 함께 몸소 계실 때 예수님을 알아보기 때문입니다. 예수님께서 우리를 위해 빵이 되십니다. “내 살을 먹고 내 피를 마시는 사람은 내 안에 머무르고, 나도 그 사람 안에 머무른다.” (56절 참조) 참 사람이신 그리스도께서 사람이 살기 위해 먹어야 한다는 것을 잘 아십니다. 그러나 그분은 또한 이것만으로 충분하지 않다는 것을 아십니다. 오병이어의 기적으로 지상의 빵을 늘리신 후에 (요한복음 6:1-14 참조) 그분은 훨씬 더 큰 선물을 준비하십니다. 그분 자신이 참된 음식과 참된 음료가 되십니다. (55절 참조) 감사합니다! 주 예수님! 온 마음을 다해 말씀 드립시다. "감사합니다, 감사합니다."

The heavenly bread, which comes from the Father, is the Son Himself made flesh for us. This food is more than necessary because it satisfies the hunger for hope, the hunger for truth, and the hunger for salvation that we all feel not in our stomachs, but in our hearts. Every one of us needs the Eucharist!

아버지로부터 내려오는 하늘의 빵은 우리를 위해 육화하신 아드님 자신이십니다. 이 음식은 필요 이상으로 필요합니다. 왜냐하면 우리의 배가 아닌 우리의 마음에서 느끼는 희망에 대한 갈증, 진리에 대한 갈증, 구원에 대한 갈증을 충족시키기 때문입니다. 우리 모두는 성찬을 필요로 합니다.

Jesus takes care of the greatest need: He saves us, nourishing our lives with His own, and He will do this forever. And it is thanks to Him that we can live in communion with God and with each other. The living and true bread is not, therefore, something magical, no. It is not something that will immediately solve all problems, but it is the very Body of Christ, that gives hope to the poor and overcomes the arrogance of those who gorge themselves at their expense.

예수님께서는 가장 필요한 것을 돌보십니다. 그분은 우리를 구원하시고 그분의 도움으로 우리의 삶을 영원히 양육하십니다. 그리고 우리는 그분 덕분으로 하느님과 다른 사람들과 서로 친교 안에 살 수 있습니다. 그러므로 살아 있고 참된 빵은 마술적인 것이 아닙니다. 갑자기 모든 문제를 해결하는 특별한 무엇이 아닙니다. 오히려 가난한 이들에게 희망을 주고 기부하는데 탐닉하는 사람들의 오만함을 극복하는 바로 그리스도의 몸입니다.

Let us ask ourselves, then, brothers and sisters: Do I hunger and thirst for salvation, not just for myself, but for all my brothers and sisters? When I receive the Eucharist, which is the miracle of mercy, do I stand in awe before the Body of the Lord, who died and rose again for us?

그렇다면 형제자매 여러분, 자문합시다. 나는 나 자신뿐 아니라 모든 형제자매의 구원에 굶주리고 목말라 하는가? 자비의 기적인 성체를 영할 때, 우리를 위해 죽으시고 부활하신 주님의 몸 앞에서 경외심을 느끼는가?

Let us pray together to the Virgin Mary, that she may help us to welcome the gift of heaven in this sign of the bread.

동정 마리아께서 도우셔서, 우리가 이 빵의 표징 안의 천국의 선물을 환영하도록, 다함께 동정 마리아께 기도합시다.

After the Angelus
Dear brothers and sisters! Today, in Uvira, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Italian missionaries of Saint Francis Xavier Luigi Carrara, Giovanni Didoné, and Vittorio Faccin, along with Albert Joubert, a Congolese priest, were beatified. They were killed in that country on November 28th, 1964. Their martyrdom crowned a life spent for the Lord and for their brothers and sisters. May their example and intercession foster paths of reconciliation and peace for the good of the Congolese people. A round of applause for the newly Blessed!

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 오늘, 콩고 민주 공화국의 우비라에서 성 프란치스코 하비에르 루이지 카라라, 조반니 디도네, 비토리오 파신의 이탈리아 선교사와 콩고 출신 사제 알베르 주베르가 복자품에 올랐습니다. 그들은 1964년 11월 28일에 그 나라에서 순교했습니다. 그들의 순교는 주님과 형제자매를 위해 바친 삶을 장식했습니다. 그들의 모범과 중재기도가 콩고 국민의 선을 위한 화해와 평화의 길을 촉진하기를 바랍니다. 새로운 복자들에게 박수를 보냅시다.

And let us continue to pray that paths of peace may be found in the Middle East — Palestine, Israel — as well as in the suffering Ukraine, Myanmar, and every war-torn region, through dialogue and negotiation, refraining from violent actions and reactions.

그리고 폭력적인 행동과 반응을 억제하며, 대화와 협상을 통해, 중동(팔레스타인, 이스라엘)과 고통 받는 우크라이나, 미얀마, 그리고 전쟁으로 파괴된 모든 지역에서 평화의 길을 찾기를 청하는 기도를 계속합시다.

I greet all of you, dear faithful of Rome and pilgrims from Italy and various countries. In particular, I greet those from the state of São Paulo in Brazil; and also the Sisters of Saint Elizabeth.

로마의 신자들과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자 여러분 모두에게 인사드립니다. 특히 브라질 상파울루 주에서 온 분들과 성 엘리자베스 자매들에게 인사드립니다.

I send my greetings and blessings to the women and girls gathered at the Marian Shrine of Piekary Śląskie in Poland, and I encourage them to witness the Gospel joyfully in their families and society. And I greet the young people of the Immacolata.

저는 폴란드 피에카리 실롱스키에의 마리아 성지에 모인 여성과 소녀들에게 인사와 축복을 전하며, 그들이 그들의 가정과 사회에서 복음을 기쁘게 증거하도록 격려합니다. 그리고 Immacolata의 젊은이들에게 인사드립니다.

I wish everyone a happy Sunday. Please do not forget to pray for me. Have a good lunch, and arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시길 빌며, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글 번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.