영어성경묵상

영어성경묵상

교황님의 삼종기도 강론(2024.08.04)

최고관리자
2024.08.07 17:48 1,021 0

본문

POPE FRANCIS ANGELUS, Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Saint Peter's Square, 4 August 2024

Dear brothers and sisters, happy Sunday! Today the Gospel tells us about Jesus who, after the miracle of the loaves and fishes, invites the crowds who are looking for him to reflect on what took place to understand the meaning of it (cf. Jn 6:24-35).

프란치스코 교황, 삼종기도, 연중 제 18주일, 2024.8.4.

친애하는 형제자매 여러분, 복된 주일입니다. 오늘 복음은 빵과 물고기의 기적을 행하신 후, 그분을 찾아 온 군중에게 그 표징에 대해 생각하고 그것의 의미를 이해하도록 초대하시는 예수님에 대해 얘기합니다. (요한복음 6:24-35 참조)

They had eaten the food that was shared and seen how even with few resources all had been fed and had their fill through the generosity and courage of a young man who made available what he had with others. (cf. Jn 6:1-13). The sign was clear: if everyone gives to others what they have, with God's help, even with little everyone can have something. Let us not forget this: if one gives to others what one has, with God's help, even with little everyone can have something.

그들은 나눠진 음식을 먹었고, 어떻게 재료가 거의 없는데도, 가진 것을 다른 사람들에게 내 놓은 젊은이의 관대함과 용기를 통해서, 모든 사람들이 먹고 배부르게 되었다는 것을 보았습니다. (요한복음 6,1-13 참조) 표징은 분명했습니다. 모든 사람이 자신이 가진 것을 다른 사람에게 주면, 하느님의 도움으로, 비록 적은 것으로도 모든 사람이 무언가를 가질 수 있습니다. 이것을 잊지 맙시다. 만약 한 사람이 자신이 가진 것을 다른 사람들에게 주면, 하느님의 도움으로, 비록 적더라도 모든 사람들이 무언가를 가질 수 있습니다.

The crowds did not understand: they mistook Jesus for some kind of magician and went back to look for him, hoping he would repeat the miracle as if it were magic (cf. v. 26).

군중은 이해하지 못했습니다. 그들은 예수님을 어떤 마술사로 착각했고 그분이 마치 마술처럼 그것을 반복하실 것을 바라면서 그분을 찾으러 돌아갔습니다. (26절 참조)

They were the protagonists of an experience in their journey, but they did not grasp its significance: their attention focused only on the loaves and fishes, the actual food that finished immediately. They did not realise that this was only an instrument through which the Father, while satisfying their hunger, revealed something far more important to them. And what did the Father reveal to them? The path of life that lasts forever and the taste of bread that satisfies beyond any measure. The true bread, in short, was and is Jesus, his beloved Son made man (cf. v. 35), who came to share our poverty in order to lead us through it to the joy of full communion with God and with our brothers and sisters (cf. Jn 3:16).

그들은 그들의 여정에서 한 체험의 주인공들이었지만 그 체험의 중요성을 파악하지 못했습니다. 그들은 금방 없어진 음식인 빵과 물고기에만 주의를 집중했습니다. 그들은 이것이 이것을 통해 아버지께서 그들의 배고픔을 채워주시면서 그들에게 훨씬 더 중요한 무엇을 드러내신 도구일 뿐이라는 것을 깨닫지 못했습니다. 그러면 아버지께서 그들에게 무엇을 드러내셨을까요?
영원히 지속되는 삶의 길과 무한한 만족을 주는 빵의 맛입니다. 간단히 말해서, 참된 빵은 바로 예수님이셨고 예수님이시며, 사람이 되신 그분의 사랑하시는 아들이시고, 그분은 우리의 가난을 함께 나누시고 그것을 통해서 우리를 하느님과 형제자매들과의 완전한 친교의 기쁨으로 인도하셨습니다. (요한복음 3:16 참조)

Material things do not give fullness to life. They help us go forward and are important, but they do not fulfill our lives. Only love can do that (cf. Jn 6:35). And for this to happen, the path to take is that of charity which keeps nothing for itself, but shares everything. Love shares everything.

물질적인 것들은 삶에 충만함을 주지 않습니다. 그것들은 우리가 앞으로 나아가도록 돕고 중요하지만, 우리의 삶을 충만하게 하지 못합니다. 오직 사랑만이 그것을 할 수 있습니다. (요한복음 6:35 참조) 그리고 이것이 일어나기 위해, 취해야 할 길은 아무것도 자신을 위해 간직하지 않고 모든 것을 나누는 사랑의 길입니다. 사랑은 모든 것을 나눕니다.

And does this not happen also in our own families? We can see it. Let us think of parents who struggle all their lives to raise their children well and leave them something for the future. How beautiful when this message is understood, and the children are grateful and in turn become supportive of each other like brothers and sisters! How sad, on the other hand, when they fight over inheritance – I have seen so many cases and it is sad - and they are fighting each other and perhaps they do not speak to each other again for years! The message of a father and a mother, their most precious legacy, is not money. It is the love with which they give their children everything they have, just as God does with us, and in this way, they teach us to love.

그리고 이것이 우리 가족에게도 일어나지 않습니까? 우리는 그것을 볼 수 있습니다. 자녀를 잘 키우고, 미래를 위해 그들에게 무언가를 남기기 위해 평생 고생하는 부모님을 생각합시다. 자녀들이 이 메시지를 이해하고 고마워하고 서로를 형제자매처럼 지지하게 될 때 이 얼마나 아름답습니까! 반면에 그들이 상속 재산을 놓고 다툴 때 얼마나 슬픕니까! - 저는 많은 경우를 보았고 그것은 슬픕니다. - 그들은 서로 싸우고 오랫동안 서로 다시 말을 하지 않습니다. 아버지 어머니의 메시지, 가장 값진 유산은 돈이 아닙니다. 그것은 사랑입니다. 하느님께서 우리에게 하시듯이, 그 사랑으로 그들이 자녀에게 그들이 가진 것을 모두 주고, 그렇게 우리에게 사랑하는 법을 가르칩니다.

Let us ask ourselves, then: what kind of relationship do I have with material things? Am I a slave to them, or do I use them freely as instruments to give and receive love? Am I able to say "thank you" to God and my brothers and sisters for the gifts I have received. And do I know how to share them with others?

그러면 스스로에게 물읍시다. 나는 물질적인 것들과 어떤 관계를 맺고 있나? 나는 물질적인 것들의 노예인가? 아니면 나는 물질적인 것들을 사랑을 주고받는 도구로 자유롭게 사용하는가? 나는 내가 받은 선물에 대해 하느님과 나의 형제자매들에게 “감사합니다.”라고 말할 수 있는가? 그리고 나는 그 선물들을 다른 사람들과 나눌 줄 아는가?

May Mary, who gave Jesus her whole life, teach us to make everything an instrument of love.

예수님께 온 삶을 바치신 성모 마리아여. 저희가 모든 것을 사랑의 도구로 삼도록 가르쳐주소서!

After praying the Angelus the Holy Father continued:
Dear Brothers and Sisters! Last Friday in Bkerke, Lebanon, Patriarch Estephan El Douaihy was beatified. He led the Maronite Church with wisdom from 1670 to 1704 during a difficult time marked also by persecution. A teacher of the faith and an attentive pastor, he was a witness of hope always close to the people. Even today, the Lebanese people suffer so much! In particular, I think of the families of the victims of the explosion at the Port of Beirut. I hope that justice and truth will soon be done. May the new Blessed sustain the faith and hope of the Church in Lebanon, and intercede for this beloved country. Let us applaud the new Blessed!

삼종기도 후에
사랑하는 형제자매 여러분! 지난 금요일 레바논의 브케르케에서 에스테판 엘 두아이히 총대주교가 시복되었습니다. 그는 1670년부터 1704년까지 박해로 점철된 어려운 시기에 지혜롭게 마론 교회를 이끌었습니다. 신앙의 교사이자 세심한 사목자였던 그는 항상 사람들 가까이에서 희망의 증거자였습니다. 오늘날에도 레바논 사람들은 너무나 많은 고통을 겪고 있습니다! 특히 베이루트 항구 폭발 사고의 희생자들의 가족들을 생각합니다. 정의와 진실이 곧 이루어지기를 바랍니다. 새로운 복자께서 레바논 교회의 신앙과 희망을 지탱해 주시고, 이 사랑하는 나라를 위해 중재 기도해주소서! 새로운 복자께 박수를 보냅시다!

I am following with great concern what is taking place in the Middle East, and I hope that the conflict, already terribly bloody and violent, will not spread even further. I pray for all the victims, especially the innocent children, and express my sympathy to the Druze community in the Holy Land and the populations in Palestine, Israel, and Lebanon. Let us not forget Myanmar. Let us have the courage to resume dialogue so that there is an immediate ceasefire in Gaza and on all fronts, the hostages are freed, and the people are helped with humanitarian aid. Attacks, even targeted ones, and killings can never be a solution. They do not help to walk in the path of justice, the path of peace, but generate even more hatred and revenge. Enough, brothers and sisters! Enough! Do not stifle the word of the God of Peace, but let it be the future of the Holy Land, the Middle East and the entire world! War is a defeat!

저는 중동에서 일어나고 있는 일을 큰 우려로 지켜보고 있으며, 이미 끔찍하게 피비린내 나는 폭력적인 갈등이 더 이상 확산되지 않기를 바랍니다. 저는 모든 희생자들, 특히 무고한 어린이들을 위해 기도하며, 성지의 드루즈 공동체와 팔레스타인, 이스라엘, 레바논의 주민들에게 애도를 표합니다. 미얀마를 잊지 맙시다. 가자 지구와 모든 전선에서 즉각적인 휴전이 이루어지고 인질이 풀려나고 사람들이 인도적 지원을 받을 수 있도록 대화를 재개할 용기를 갖도록 합시다. 공격, 심지어 표적 공격과 살인은 결코 해결책이 될 수 없습니다. 그것은 정의의 길, 평화의 길을 걷는 데 도움이 되지 않고, 오히려 더 많은 증오와 복수를 낳습니다. 형제자매 여러분, 그만하세요! 그만하세요! 평화의 하느님의 말씀을 막지 말고, 그 말씀이 성지, 중동, 그리고 전 세계의 미래가 되게 하십시오! 전쟁은 패배입니다!

I am equally concerned about Venezuela, which is experiencing a critical situation. I make a heartfelt appeal to all parties to seek the truth, to exercise restraint, to avoid any kind of violence, to settle disputes through dialogue, to have at heart the true good of the people and not partisan interests. Let us entrust the country to the intercession of Our Lady of Coromoto, so loved and venerated by Venezuelans, and to the prayer of Blessed José Gregorio Hernandez, whose witness unites us all.

저는 위급한 상황을 겪고 있는 베네수엘라에 대해서도 마찬가지로 우려하고 있습니다. 저는 모든 당사자에게 진실을 추구하고, 자제력을 행사하고, 어떤 종류의 폭력도 피하고, 대화를 통해 분쟁을 해결하고, 당파적 이익이 아닌 국민의 참된 이익을 마음에 두기를 진심으로 호소합니다. 베네수엘라인들이 사랑하고 경배하는 코로모토의 성모의 중재 기도와 우리 모두를 하나로 묶는 증언을 하는 호세 그레고리오 에르난데스 복자의 기도에 이 나라를 맡깁시다.

I express my closeness to the people of India, especially Kerala, who have been hard hit by torrential rains, which have caused numerous landslides, resulting in the loss of life, many displaced persons and extensive damage. I invite you to join me in my prayers for those who have lost their lives and for all those affected by such a devastating calamity.

저는 폭우로 인해 많은 산사태가 발생하여 많은 사람이 사망하고 많은 사람이 이재민이 되었으며 광범위한 피해가 발생한 인도, 특히 케랄라 주민들에게 마음으로 가까이 있습니다. 저는 여러분도 저와 함께 목숨을 잃은 분들과 이처럼 파괴적인 재난으로 피해를 입은 모든 분들을 위해 기도하시도록 초대합니다.

Today, the memorial of the Holy Curé d'Ars, some countries celebrate the “feast of the parish priest.” I express my closeness and also my gratitude to all those parish priests who with zeal and generosity, at times amidst much suffering, offer themselves for God and the people. Let us applaud our parish priests!

오늘은 Ars의 거룩한 신부 기념일로, 일부 국가에서는 "본당 사제의 축일"을 기념합니다. 저는 모든 본당 사제들에게, 열의와 관대함으로, 때로는 많은 고통 속에서도 하느님과 사람들을 위해 자신을 바치는 모든 본당 사제들에게 친밀감과 감사를 드립니다. 우리 본당 사제들에게 박수를 보냅시다!

I greet you, Romans and pilgrims from Italy and from many countries, especially the group from the Czech Republic, the Companions of Saint Ursula, the faithful from Chiusa Sclafani and Siderno, the young people from San Vito dei Normanni, the young men from the Sacro Cuore parish in Padua and the bicyclists from Sambuceto. With joy I send greetings to the participants in the First Youth Festival of Portugal being held in Fatima. Dear young people, I see that last year's enthusiastic experience in Lisbon continues to bear fruit. Thanks be to God! I pray for you and please pray for me at the Chapel of the Apparitions.

로마인과 이탈리아와 여러 나라에서 온 순례자, 특히 체코 공화국에서 온 그룹, 성 우르술라의 동료들, 키우사 스클라파니와 시데르노의 신자들, 산 비토 데이 노르만니의 젊은이들, 파도바의 사크로 쿠오레 본당의 젊은이들, 삼부체토의 자전거 타는 사람들에게 인사드립니다. 파티마에서 열리는 포르투갈의 첫 번째 청소년 축제에 참석한 사람들에게 기쁨의 인사를 전합니다. 사랑하는 젊은이 여러분, 작년에 리스본에서 열광적으로 경험한 것이 계속해서 열매를 맺고 있는 것을 봅니다. 하느님께 감사드립니다! 여러분을 위해 기도하고, 성모 발현 예배당에서 저를 위해 기도해 주십시오.

I wish you all a happy Sunday. And please, do not forget to pray for me. Enjoy your lunch. Arrivederci!

여러분 모두 복된 주일 보내시고, 저를 위한 기도 잊지 마시길 부탁드립니다. 점심 즐겁고 맛있게 드시고 또 뵙겠습니다.

한글번역: 윤영학 아오스딩

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.